Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696197 times)
BTCTT

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:42:57 AM

very nice update! Thanks for sharing with us!

If you have time I recommend you talk to http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/curecoin/ they don't have the correct market cap and supply

Sorry to hear about your GF, she obviously wasn't the ONE!

Keep up the good work, looking fwd to see all your hard work paying off

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:12:15 PM

help me with 4 graphics cards are only two first working 4 but after a while here such

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:17:40 PM

Anyone can tell the reasons for cure price increase is it real coming form something done or it just hype in polo
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 01:39:19 PM

help me with 4 graphics cards are only two first working 4 but after a while here such

in the log tab there is usually a reason, copy paste the long into a
Code:
if you need help with it.

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 01:46:03 PM

Anyone can tell the reasons for cure price increase is it real coming form something done or it just hype in polo
Thanks

Same across the board for research coins ( curecoin, foldingcoin, gridcoin, prime, and even the lesser known emc2 )
Someone maybe wanted to encourage some science??

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 07:04:13 PM

The dev's really need to take advantage of the $700K volume today and announce something beautiful.

Well that's putting the pressure on  Cheesy

Well, for starters we can look at the output of team curecoin over the last few months. From the metric of 40m ppd of research speed to now over 80m. http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497

I have been trying to keep as active as possible on my curecoin.net forum (it shows my inbox there is starting to flood with open communications, if you message me sorry for if it takes a while!)

We have a good start to 2 new sites.. you can find one likely with an easy search buts its still getting polished and content added ( its meant to look a little more 2016 than our current site)

We have a new logo - not released yet but its does not have the Chinese symbol for healing anymore! whoohoo right? I liked it for a while than it even turned into an eyesore for myself. "Rebranding" to something a little more exciting is in progress.

A newsletter program is also being set up currently. Its just about done (one thing I never liked was tweaking mail servers)

The pool is being rebuilt in a test environment right now. I've been putting some long hours in over the last couple weeks making sure the next live change will be one that actually is going to make folding a little more fun.

↑↑↑↑ the above is all very soon to be released, and I am aiming to release it all at the same time. That way if no one notices this post they will notice everything about curecoin changing at once to updated and better looking version of all running components.

A professional crowdsale plan - If you read about Ed Olkolla's donations to the team he has donated over 1 million curecoin and counting. We were selling these off on the markets for fundraisers ( check out our homepage for a list of donations we have made in an effort to make the world just a little better) however we realized that we were going about it the wrong way. Those coins are now being held and accumulated while we get professional material for a set of kickstarter campaigns. As the market has proved today a person can not easily buy 1 million cure without driving the price into a very interesting place. This leaves team curecoin in an interesting place. We could offer this large chunk of curecoins to another DCN for them to give out on the own accord. People can simply invest in the future of medicine. Rosetta@home , GPUGRID, even seti are potential customers for this crowdsale.

The first  small round of the crowdsale will be for the cloudfolding system that is already active however I think its ready to kick it up to the next level. The later round will be to build the curecoin foundation and hire professionals onto the team so the current core team and myself can fill all the good requests we have had to improve curecoin.

The current price of curecoin makes folding on modern gpus over 300% income than average electric cost  Wink . Folding is currently nicely profitable. So fire up some GPU's or CPU's and lets see if its time for Team CureCoin to break another folding world record!

Again if you are looking at this link http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497
You will see team curecoin is about to be #3 on the largest DCN on earth. F@H is running ~90 petaflops compared to all boinc projects combined at ~10 peta flops. It goes without saying that curecoins are now representing a lot of research and the amount is growing.

The tech behind cc2.0 is near completion. We delayed launch a long time to make sure everything was right with curecoin 1.0. Now we are making sure we do everything we wanted to with 1.0 inside 2.0. I can't get an answer to a release date but I do know that Vorksholk keeps his word.

Last but not least, GF broke up with me today because she said I've been starting to "spend to much time on curecoin" or something like that... So now I have all the time in the world to work on curecoin! You know that I'm dedicated when GF says " me or curecoin". I just went home thinking she is the one that doesn't get it lol. So you might even see me hanging out on this forum a bit more since the time just made itself available.

Cheers and happy folding Smiley

Thank you for update

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 08:40:56 PM

Last but not least, GF broke up with me today because she said I've been starting to "spend to much time on curecoin" or something like that... So now I have all the time in the world to work on curecoin! You know that I'm dedicated when GF says " me or curecoin". I just went home thinking she is the one that doesn't get it lol. So you might even see me hanging out on this forum a bit more since the time just made itself available.

Cheers and happy folding Smiley

make curecoin a success and u can spend the rest of ur life search the right one
powered by u little curecoin share u own  Cool

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
qwep1

Activity: 610

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:35:35 PM

*********************** Log Started 2016-09-09T21:34:06Z ***********************
21:34:06:ERROR:No compute devices matched GPU #1 ATI:5 Ellesmere XT [Radeon RX 480].  You may need to update your graphics drivers.
21:34:06:ERROR:No compute devices matched GPU #2 ATI:5 Ellesmere XT [Radeon RX 480].  You may need to update your graphics drivers.
21:34:25:ERROR:WU03:FS03:Failed to start core: OpenCL device matching slot 3 not found
21:34:25:ERROR:WU00:FS02:Failed to start core: OpenCL device matching slot 2 not found
21:34:25:ERROR:WU03:FS03:Failed to start core: OpenCL device matching slot 3 not found
21:34:25:ERROR:WU00:FS02:Failed to start core: OpenCL device matching slot 2 not found
 Sad

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:50:56 AM

Code:
*********************** Log Started 2016-09-09T21:34:06Z ***********************
21:34:06:ERROR:No compute devices matched GPU #1 ATI:5 Ellesmere XT [Radeon RX 480].  You may need to update your graphics drivers.
21:34:06:ERROR:No compute devices matched GPU #2 ATI:5 Ellesmere XT [Radeon RX 480].  You may need to update your graphics drivers.
Sad

I had the same problem when I was setting up the other day. I figured it was because I am using the new beta version 7.4.15. If you are using that version you could try using the current stable version 7.4.4 instead.

I was able to get the newer version working, though. Open up the advanced control client, and click on the "Configure" button in the top left, then select the "Slots" tab. Now you have to remove and re-add each device manually.

WARNING: When you do this you will lose all progress on any work units you are working on. You should set those devices to "Finish" and wait until they are done the current WU before you do this. If you leave them on "Fold" they will automatically download a new WU and begin working on that when they are done the current one so make sure you set them to "Finish".

Click "Add", then select "GPU" instead of "CPU". Now in "gpu-index" and "opencl-index" you have to manually enter the number corresponding to the GPU in that slot. The numbers start at 0 and go up as high as one less than the total number of GPUs in your system. (In my case I have 4 GPUs and device 3 corresponds to the GPU in the primary slot on my motherboard, and device 1 corresponds to my other full-size slot. Devices 0 and 2 correspond to my PCI-E x 1 slots.) I left "cuda-index" at -1 (autoselect) since all of my GPUs are AMD. If you have nvidia GPUs you may have to enter a number here as well and leave "opencl-index" at -1 but I am not sure.

Here is a pic for clarification:

EDIT: Note that MSI Afterburner assigns totally different numbers to each GPU, so you can't rely on that to know which opencl device is which. In my case I have ethereum installed on my machine so I was able to use ethminer.exe --list-devices to see what's what.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:44:37 AM

is someone mining with an asic?
dailycoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:36:45 AM

Thanks

Same across the board for research coins ( curecoin, foldingcoin, gridcoin, prime, and even the lesser known emc2 )
Someone maybe wanted to encourage some science??
https://i.imgur.com/v3aFcm4.png

CURE is exactly the sort of rise i expected from before opening UTC 100k imminent
shaka256

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:46:59 AM

Last but not least, GF broke up with me today because she said I've been starting to "spend to much time on curecoin" or something like that...

make curecoin a success and u can spend the rest of ur life search the right one

I'd even say make curecoin a success and you'll have more choice than you could dream of  Wink Cheesy
wilding2004

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:34:18 PM

is someone mining with an asic?

Yes, that's pretty much the only way to mine Cure. If you mean "is someone folding with an asic?", then no, that is not possible. GPU folding is the fastest and most efficient way to fold.
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 09:39:13 PM

Team Curecoin as of yesterday is blazing past the 100 million PPD mark and growing still! - http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497

Rank 3 in the world is coming up on us so fast now. Congrats team Curecoin members! This is VERY exciting to see  Grin

We are breaking records again, and with a track record of 2 + years of operation and experience you better believe team Curecoin is ready for this moment. We have been planning for it for years...

I'm prepping for a pod cast and video interview today, some good content coming you way to listen and watch

Cheers

URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:16:35 AM

Helloooooo slashdot...

https://science.slashdot.org/story/16/09/11/0840233/curecoin-cryptocurrency-enters-third-year-of-helping-disease-researchers
shaka256

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:52:26 PM

Team Curecoin as of yesterday is blazing past the 100 million PPD mark and growing still! - http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497
Rank 3 in the world is coming up on us so fast now. Congrats team Curecoin members! This is VERY exciting to see  Grin
We are breaking records again, and with a track record of 2 + years of operation and experience you better believe team Curecoin is ready for this moment. We have been planning for it for years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6oyuYIA6A8

On the video above this guy made a huge advertisement to F@H and his team is now (slightly) beating Curecoin Team in terms of ppd.
No need for Merkle trees or patented technologies, just being a youtube celebrity is enough  Cheesy
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:49:31 AM

On the video above this guy made a huge advertisement to F@H and his team is now (slightly) beating Curecoin Team in terms of ppd.
No need for Merkle trees or patented technologies, just being a youtube celebrity is enough  Cheesy

Yes its amazing what a social following will do. We talked about this in the team and have noticed its having a positive effect on curecoin as well.

Take a lot of this graph http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_users.php?s=&t=224497

Our user count is spiking fast. Its likely that a lot of people watched the video and then discovered curecoin after some google searching, and of course if they are now listening to whirring fans 24 7 they are probably thinking "why not earn some curecoins as well?". So it will be a fun battle for sure. Its great how everything that one team does really ends up benefiting all others on folding@home. My personal folding rack was just rebuilt today. New comers to the scene is included in plans we've been making for 2+ years. This is a good thing  Wink Spurring competition is known to be a huge motivator in crypo communities.

There are a lot of factors going into the increased output, and we are spiking fast still, a bit harder than the other teams from what the stats are showing right now. Its going to be fun to watch thing folding battle unfold...

FifthGhostbuster

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:58:41 AM

Yes its amazing what a social following will do. We talked about this in the team and have noticed its having a positive effect on curecoin as well.

Take a lot of this graph http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_users.php?s=&t=224497

Our user count is spiking fast. Its likely that a lot of people watched the video and then discovered curecoin after some google searching, and of course if they are now listening to whirring fans 24 7 they are probably thinking "why not earn some curecoins as well?". So it will be a fun battle for sure. Its great how everything that one team does really ends up benefiting all others on folding@home. My personal folding rack was just rebuilt today. New comers to the scene is included in plans we've been making for 2+ years. This is a good thing  Wink Spurring competition is known to be a huge motivator in crypo communities.

There are a lot of factors going into the increased output, and we are spiking fast still, a bit harder than the other teams from what the stats are showing right now. Its going to be fun to watch thing folding battle unfold...

What is under the hood of your personal folding rack =p

Go CureCoin!
shaka256

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:10:46 PM

We talked about this in the team and have noticed its having a positive effect on curecoin as well.
Our user count is spiking fast. Its likely that a lot of people watched the video and then discovered curecoin after some google searching [...]

I actually don't agree. In my opinion the rise in user count and folding power of our team has to be correlated with the surge in curecoin value rather than people watching that video.

To quote myself:

I think therefore that you should use your time to focus first on what's needed to increase the coin's value in order to "steal" GPU-equipped miners from other altcoins and convert them to folding instead of mining. Many of them mine the most profitable coin so as soon as they'll see that folding CC is more profitable than what they are mining they'll quickly come by themselves without you needing to make any advertisement for F@H.
artoar_11

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:35:57 PM

Stats System Down Temporarily
 by cxh » 13 Sep 2016,

A handful of Stanford-hosted FAH servers—including a stats server— will be undergoing scheduled maintenance starting today until Thursday. Points should not be affected; however, they may not be reported on the website until after maintenance is completed. Thanks for your understanding!

https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29139
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: