Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696200 times)
deathchuck2

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:50:58 AM

I'm folding at cryptobullionpools.com about 14h ago, nothing in my stats but i think it will show after 24h. My each rig component : 1 Celeron, 4gb ram, 4x 280x HIS, my PPD around 99k ~ 105k each 280x. That seem good by now. My experience about low PPD if you use 280x like me :
0. AMD Driver 13.12 is really good. Don't need to update 14.xx cuz it maybe bug your rigs.
1. Config follow this thread, it's great : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
2. Open MSI Afterburn, turn off auto-fan, set fan to 85% ( cuz it's really hot and auto fan really suck ).
3. Use GPU-Z for monitoring your card information ( like gpucore, gpumem, fan speed, temp...)
4. Open FAH, wait for it starting, adjust the folding power bar to full, after that, PAUSE YOUR CPU RITE AWAY and LEAVE GPU DO IT JOB.
5. Wait at least 15min for FAH update correct your PPD.
Good luck and have fun folding.
Here is my proof :
http://i60.tinypic.com/4u9uls.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:51:50 AM

I checked by doing listtransactions on my daemon. They all showed immature until 30 confirms.

hrm, fair enough, I havent built a mining pool in ages, I might be a little rusty on that part  Grin

Great pool by the way... I love the interface

Thanks! Smiley atm its just the stock MPOS interface as my custom pool isnt ready yet

Ahmed

ChristianVirtual

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:53:16 AM

That's the beauty of it, If you want more curecoins, you are just going to have to compete with the others and fold faster   Cool

Once my power company accepts CureCoins ...  Roll Eyes else  back to donation mode. Also my "home" team members will beat me hard for long-term absence  Grin
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:24:48 PM

Sad
Tweek

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:27:37 PM

And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/cur/sha-256

Congratulations on a very nice daily profit as well
Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
CureCoin 4904824.32  2.13272  ScifiCrypto ฿0.01000000    $ 4.32400000    ฿0.01415    $9.22    46.89

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:38:28 PM

how many confirmations for new generated coins?
i ask because payout doesn't work

Ahmed sets CryptoPools for 30 confirmations instead of the usual 120 and payouts are running.

-tb-

ktbken

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:46:00 PM

I have changed united-miners to 30 confirms as well  now

Multi-coin pools - http://united-miners.com - IRC  freenode #united-miners
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:47:49 PM

before i put more rigs on this, let's make sure it is not another scam waiting to happen.

1. what are the public addresses for the premine? the 3% premine wallet for the devs, the 2% premine i guess was given out to the LUCKY few investors, and the other 90% + premine wallet for paying folders out?

Let's see some accountability from the dev team. Who exactly are you ? i mean if this turns out huge, and you have millions or billions of dollars of crypto held in your wallets, who are you?

why won't someone else come along and do exactly the same thing without 3% premine and 2% given to a few people that donated before you closed the donation period?

r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:48:01 PM

Sad

Throw some GPUs into the mix. (:
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:07:04 PM

before i put more rigs on this, let's make sure it is not another scam waiting to happen.

1. what are the public addresses for the premine? the 3% premine wallet for the devs, the 2% premine i guess was given out to the LUCKY few investors, and the other 90% + premine wallet for paying folders out?

Let's see some accountability from the dev team. Who exactly are you ? i mean if this turns out huge, and you have millions or billions of dollars of crypto held in your wallets, who are you?

why won't someone else come along and do exactly the same thing without 3% premine and 2% given to a few people that donated before you closed the donation period?

Yeah cause creating a coin such as this that works as well as this really comes for $0. I really see how someone will make something as good as this without a premine. and the 2% those people waited months for their coin's with some people believing the project wasnt going to happen. What happened? the project launched and everyone got a real bargain. I really dont understand you're reason for thinking this is a scam

Ahmed

lucienlu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:09:40 PM

My first mined Curecoin from a little over 24 hours ago is just beginning to confirm now @ united-miners pool. Not bad for a young blockchain Cheesy

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:16:55 PM

Yeah cause creating a coin such as this that works as well as this really comes for $0. I really see how someone will make something as good as this without a premine. and the 2% those people waited months for their coin's with some people believing the project wasnt going to happen. What happened? the project launched and everyone got a real bargain. I really dont understand you're reason for thinking this is a scam

Ahmed

How about you let them answer some of the important questions.

Premines need addressing, they should be held by escrow level members and released over time for continued support. 3% is a LARGE premine. Imagine 3% of BTC? 2% given to a handful of others is quite a bit too, however yes they took a risk, but many others wanted to invest but got told no.

EVEN over  looking these things.

Where are the public addresses ?? and who are these people?. If this DOES turn out to be a scam and i am NOT saying it is, it will do a lot of damage to cryptos image.

If you don't understand how not giving the public address for all of these premines does not look good, then that is more your problem than mine. Since you are heavily involved with this project of course your opinion should be viewed with caution. I guess with the block explorer you can see them. However are they split into various wallets for security? are they all held by one person? who has control of them?

There is no harm in asking these questions, i hope they provide satisfactory answers so we can proceed with this project knowing it won't turn out like many others on this board.

3% premine is okay, if we can see where it is and if they don't dump it as soon as the price reaches their target level. I am not against devs getting paid.

2% given to a handful of people.... again we will have to accept that although soon each one could possibly have received several years of mining with multiple rigs if this takes off.

However the huge bulk of the coins needs to be guarded carefully of course, also as this grows the id of the devs in control of it all should be made public.

Thom

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Be kind man, don't be mankind

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 01:26:22 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 01:38:13 PM by Thom

My first mined Curecoin from a little over 24 hours ago is just beginning to confirm now @ united-miners pool. Not bad for a young blockchain Cheesy

That's not how you quote posts!

But also they changed to 30 confirmations so my Curecoins mined about an hour ago are confirming now.

Also hey: Unicode has Curecoin kinda covered for a symbol, although it's not in a circle. ☤

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2624/index.htm

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

Ahmed

How about you let them answer some of the important questions.

Premines need addressing, they should be held by escrow level members and released over time for continued support. 3% is a LARGE premine. Imagine 3% of BTC? 2% given to a handful of others is quite a bit too, however yes they took a risk, but many others wanted to invest but got told no.

EVEN over  looking these things.

Where are the public addresses ?? and who are these people?. If this DOES turn out to be a scam and i am NOT saying it is, it will do a lot of damage to cryptos image.

If you don't understand how not giving the public address for all of these premines does not look good, then that is more your problem than mine. Since you are heavily involved with this project of course your opinion should be viewed with caution. I guess with the block explorer you can see them. However are they split into various wallets for security? are they all held by one person? who has control of them?

There is no harm in asking these questions, i hope they provide satisfactory answers so we can proceed with this project knowing it won't turn out like many others on this board.

3% premine is okay, if we can see where it is and if they don't dump it as soon as the price reaches their target level. I am not against devs getting paid.

2% given to a handful of people.... again we will have to accept that although soon each one could possibly have received several years of mining with multiple rigs if this takes off.

However the huge bulk of the coins needs to be guarded carefully of course, also as this grows the id of the devs in control of it all should be made public.

My personal thoughts,

1) A lot of effort went into the dev of this coin compared to the usual cut and paste alts out there.
2) 3% premine was large last year but not nowadays given the giveaways and any external dev cost in the future.
3) I don't think the 2% split amongst the donors equates to a lot of coins right now given how users have started folding and mining.
4) You can't see the addresses yet as there's no block explorer yet.
5) I think the identities are already known as the lead dev had to communicate with Stanford at the beginning.

I've seen a few scams and this doesn't smell like one.
cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:28:06 PM

The next time I open the cold storage for the premine, Ill grab the address and post it, Ill be sure to do that asap. Soon the premine will be dispersed accordingly to different addresses. I imagine the donors wont want their address to be public, Ill ask them for their permission on that one. As far as Dev addresses, I have no problem posting those. Note: The plans for dev payment is to disperse the dev funds on a monthly basis proportional to the rate the folding funds and sha coin base is mined. The devs will not be receiving their entire % all at once. It will be slowly dispersed to the devs.   

Every single time a TX is sent from the premine wallet, Ill be using the comment feature to specify exactly what the funds are going to. I have curecoin.info reserved to serve as a ledger site for every tx we make with the premine.

This is me https://plus.google.com/u/0/+joshsmithCygnusXI/posts - This info is not hidden. If you google search curecoin you should see this profile come up. I have posted my profile already on this forum so if you were following the project you already know who I am. Im not covering myself in a Satoshi like secrecy. I am indeed a real person, I have a couple different office areas I can borrow for purposes of IRL meetings.

I have gone through the steps of making this a legit legally registered by the US gov business. The coins are property of Curecoin LLC, Therefor, if I were to steal anything from the premine it would be the equivalent of stealing from any other entity and you can all make sure I'm charged and sentenced.  We are working on creating a non profit foundation as well that will have a set of written bylaws that will enforce this even further. 

I have spent $700 trademarking CureCoin, you can verify this on the official USPTO website.
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/

Word Mark   CURECOIN
Goods and Services   IC 042. US 100 101. G & S: Medical research
Standard Characters Claimed   
Mark Drawing Code   (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number   86147389
Filing Date   December 18, 2013
Current Basis   1B
Original Filing Basis   1B
Published for Opposition    May 6, 2014
Owner   (APPLICANT) Smith, Joshua INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 4070 Wilder Rd BAY CITY MICHIGAN 48706
Type of Mark   SERVICE MARK
Register   PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator   LIVE

Note: The address is a commercial store front in which Im able to borrow office space from. I do not own the business there, Im just allowed to use it for meetings and work space.

I spent another $500 having Curecoin LLC professionally established.
http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/dt_llc.asp?id_nbr=E3263P&name_entity=CURECOIN%20LLC

ID Num: E3263P

Name:CURECOIN LLC

Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company
Resident Agent:  UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
Registered Office Address: 336 W FIRST ST STE 113    FLINT   MI  48502
Mailing/Office Address:         
Formation/Qualification Date:12-2-2013
Jurisdiction of Origin:MICHIGAN
Managed by: Members

You can verify this here http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/sr_corp.asp

The 2% for donors was a necessary part of launching curecoin. Without their investment Curecoin would not exist today, sure, you can call them lucky, but they took a risk on my project and that's how the investment world works. As far as the 3% for the devs, Curecoin has been (1 and a half years in the making) and will be my full time job. We will be providing pretty much 24/7 support and maintaining and upgrading the folding pool.
If you can find someone that will do that for free, then by all means do it.

If I have missed anything here please let me know. I have been answering questions all night long on the forum, through emails, and so on. I had to make myself some coffee which I rarely do. I'm so proud of this project that I think Ive been up for 24 hours now working away at it. Team Curecoin is currently already the fastest folding team on earth. Is that not amazing?
See here http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_list.php?s=&srt=5

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:29:17 PM

Don't forget to follow me on G+  Wink

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:52:49 PM

That's not how you quote posts!

But also they changed to 30 confirmations so my Curecoins mined about an hour ago are confirming now.

Also hey: Unicode has Curecoin kinda covered for a symbol, although it's not in a circle. ☤

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2624/index.htm

Quivira font version looks good, nice find!

meelvanchris

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:59:11 PM

@ cygunisx... Im pretty sure you left most of us speechless with all that... very impressive. Congratulations for you and all party's involved on job well done!

And im not sure why but im getting a very strong buzz lighttyear vibe...... Time to show the folders what our mining-hash power looks likes Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
cygnusxi (OP)

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 03:14:50 PM

@ cygunisx... Im pretty sure you left most of us speechless with all that... very impressive. Congratulations for you and all party's involved on job well done!

And im not sure why but im getting a very strong buzz lighttyear vibe...... Time to show the folders what our mining-hash power looks likes Wink

Thanks a bunch. It feels great to have a year and a half of work prove to be more than worth it. If you look at this closely, http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_list.php?s=&srt=5
You will see that not only is team Curecoin folding faster then the previous champs, but we are folding almost 2x as fast already! And we are launching more and more power at it. Soon we might be 10x faster then the previous champs. A true picture of how effective this project is.

I agree, "Time to show the folders what our mining-hash power looks likes Wink" , lets put some power behind this and show the scientific world what the crypto community can really do with our processing power!

benson dubois

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:18:04 PM

Why have chinese word in logo?Its chinese  coin.I must care for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: