Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696200 times)
zbhsb

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:10:31 AM

This coin sounds really very good, hope a lot of computing power can be output to the public welfare projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YNWA2806

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:04:31 AM

Hey guys,
Am i the only one having troubles logging into the folding pool Huh
after entering my Username and password its just redirects me to the logging page as "Guest",
am i missing something??
kqpahv

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:59:21 AM

Guys I need help please.

I am having a constant problem with with GPU's hitting 99.99% and they stop working. GPU utilization goes to 0% and the PPD falls very low.
This problem is present at every rig I have tried to fold with different brands of 280x's. Tried 13.12 drivers and 14.4 drivers - no difference. Even restarting the computer does not solve the problem. If I force finish the 99.99% projects new stuff comes up instantly in the range of anywhere from 20-70% but in a while they will get stuck at 99.99% again.

This has caused me stop folding for now as most of the time the rigs are not doing anything unless I constantly nurture them and finish projects manually. Tried googling but not much luck. Though people out there seem to have the same problem

meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:16:22 AM

Guys I need help please.

I am having a constant problem with with GPU's hitting 99.99% and they stop working. GPU utilization goes to 0% and the PPD falls very low.
This problem is present at every rig I have tried to fold with different brands of 280x's. Tried 13.12 drivers and 14.4 drivers - no difference. Even restarting the computer does not solve the problem. If I force finish the 99.99% projects new stuff comes up instantly in the range of anywhere from 20-70% but in a while they will get stuck at 99.99% again.

This has caused me stop folding for now as most of the time the rigs are not doing anything unless I constantly nurture them and finish projects manually. Tried googling but not much luck. Though people out there seem to have the same problem
Most of us here are miners.. so personally i wouldnt know the specifics to that. Also very much doubt that it is driver related. But i can imagine your at wits end and are trying everything......Maybe try your luck on https://foldingforum.org  (when posting remember to thread with respect as they are a very different community then us, no team promotions etc) Quick search led me to this topic : https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=25341 (explains why u get to 20-70 range after restart also)
But sure there is a lot more information to be found on the subject. Hope you find a solution

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
sobad

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:39:00 AM

I'm always getting FahCore 0x15.
Everything done as https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about said.
How can I change to 0x17 ??

meelvanchris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:52:39 AM

Specific projects run on different cores. Cant just change it. Depending your type of hardware will determine what projects you will get assigned. Faster cards will get bigger projects. Could also be your drivers, newer drivers yield better ppd and thus get your cards could get different projects that do run on core 0.x17. Read more : https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24887
(Also : doublecheck that you have client-type advanced in your settings -> configure -> expert)

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
sobad

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:53:44 AM

Specific projects run on different cores. Cant just change it. Depending your type of hardware will determine what projects you will get assigned. Faster cards will get bigger projects. Could also be your drivers, newer drivers yield better ppd and thus get your cards could get different projects that do run on core 0.x17. Read more : https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24887
Thanks I'll check it out!

kqpahv

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:17:55 AM

Guys I need help please.

Most of us here are miners.. so personally i wouldnt know the specifics to that. Also very much doubt that it is driver related. But i can imagine your at wits end and are trying everything......Maybe try your luck on https://foldingforum.org  (when posting remember to thread with respect as they are a very different community then us, no team promotions etc) Quick search led me to this topic : https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=25341 (explains why u get to 20-70 range after restart also)
But sure there is a lot more information to be found on the subject. Hope you find a solution

Yeah, I saw that thread to but down clocking didnt seem to help either  Embarrassed
Also my PPD is way lower now even if all the cards are running properly at the moment. when I started out I got about 415K PPD but now it wont go above 175K no matter what. I guess folding is not a straight forward as I thought  Undecided
I will dedicate today for trying to find a solution and if I come up with something I'll share it here.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:21:39 AM

links to the folding pool and guide are broken =/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:34:35 AM

Yeah, I saw that thread to but down clocking didnt seem to help either  Embarrassed
Also my PPD is way lower now even if all the cards are running properly at the moment. when I started out I got about 415K PPD but now it wont go above 175K no matter what. I guess folding is not a straight forward as I thought  Undecided
I will dedicate today for trying to find a solution and if I come up with something I'll share it here.
It can be tricky yes. I started with 230k ppd. Then upgraded to 14.4 cat. then my ppd went down to 130k. Turned out the 14.4 was in fact working ad given 20% better yields.... but since my cards were now doing 95k each instead of 75k...my dualcore cpu couldnt handle the load and was bottlenecking the system and so i would get less instead of more. Then i went back to 13.12cat. and i was only getting 5k ppd.... but that turned out to be matter of impatience... just had to wait a few hours again for system to settle and now been toasting a stable 230k again for about a week...(havent touched any settings since =)) if you really cant seem to figure it out, add ur question + system details + logs on foldingforum. As long as you thread with respect they are always more then happy to help out.

foldingpool : https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/
foldingguide1: https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about
sameguidedifferntplace http://www.curecoin.us/index.php?topic=9.0

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:38:08 AM

Just got my first 5 curecoins! It's a bit weird tho since the stanford link is showing 230k points or something and the pool just 49k.

Anyway, happy with my coins Smiley
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:40:59 AM

Just got my first 5 curecoins! It's a bit weird tho since the stanford link is showing 230k points or something and the pool just 49k.
Anyway, happy with my coins Smiley
Congrats on your coins Smiley
stanford page is showing total number of ppd... pool shows daily ppd.
To check your stas /current points for the day /total points : http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=224497&p=2  (#182)

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:50:49 AM

For anyone wondering about the payout delays and such, I'll tell you how mine worked for an example.

I started folding on May 10th and my work units usually take about 15 hours so probably completed some time May 11th (I was not home for the weekend so wasn't monitoring and don't remember exact time I started folding or ETA).

Yesterday, May 12th, during the afternoon (~19:00 UTC), on cryptobullionpools, I was seeing my PPD (120k) and expected payout (~24.7 CURE), and had an account balance of 0.000...CUR.

At 23:00 UTC last night (May 12th) my account was credited with the exact amount expected (24.67...), and I performed a cash out.

I just received my cash-out to my wallet at 18:00 UTC today (May 13th). Also, cryptobullionpools is showing 100k PPD for the day and an expected payout of ~11 coins. Account balance is 0.

So it seems accounts are credited at 23:00 UTC for work completed >24 hours earlier, and cashouts are handled at 18:00 UTC.

This is disheartening. I've been folding since May 10th at about 5PM PST at 300k PPD and only have 18 coins.

The cryptobullions pool is only showing my PPD as 72k, why is this?

I love this idea and it's clear that it's worthwhile given that the CureCoin team is the #1 folding team in only three days. There needs to be more information provided for the payouts though.

You have to understand, though, that the PPD metric is an average. I am actually folding at 180k PPD, yet I only had 120k points one day, and 100k points the next day. Why? Probably because I only turned in one work unit per card each of those days. Each work unit is worth about 60k, and completes in ~18 hours on my rig. That means, eventually, and every few days, I'm going to turn in two work units per card in a single day. That day I will get 240k points. Then I will go back to getting 120k points for a couple days, etc.

Your payout is not based on your calculated PPD, it is based on actual work submitted and verified.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
seljak

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:07:45 AM

what can i do to keep gpu usage for gtx770 at 100%(or close). The usage is jumping from 55%-90%?
And...how do i know i have everything configured right and that i am actualy earning curecoins? The pool(https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/userStatsAuth) is still not showing anything. Nothing at user stats hash rates, 0 points, 0 balance.
jeffminer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:11:06 AM

For anyone wondering about the payout delays and such, I'll tell you how mine worked for an example.

I started folding on May 10th and my work units usually take about 15 hours so probably completed some time May 11th (I was not home for the weekend so wasn't monitoring and don't remember exact time I started folding or ETA).

Yesterday, May 12th, during the afternoon (~19:00 UTC), on cryptobullionpools, I was seeing my PPD (120k) and expected payout (~24.7 CURE), and had an account balance of 0.000...CUR.

At 23:00 UTC last night (May 12th) my account was credited with the exact amount expected (24.67...), and I performed a cash out.

I just received my cash-out to my wallet at 18:00 UTC today (May 13th). Also, cryptobullionpools is showing 100k PPD for the day and an expected payout of ~11 coins. Account balance is 0.

So it seems accounts are credited at 23:00 UTC for work completed >24 hours earlier, and cashouts are handled at 18:00 UTC.

This is disheartening. I've been folding since May 10th at about 5PM PST at 300k PPD and only have 18 coins.

I love this idea and it's clear that it's worthwhile given that the CureCoin team is the #1 folding team in only three days. There needs to be more information provided for the payouts though.

You have to understand, though, that the PPD metric is an average. I am actually folding at 180k PPD, yet I only had 120k points one day, and 100k points the next day. Why? Probably because I only turned in one work unit per card each of those days. Each work unit is worth about 60k, and completes in ~18 hours on my rig. That means, eventually, and every few days, I'm going to turn in two work units per card in a single day. That day I will get 240k points. Then I will go back to getting 120k points for a couple days, etc.

Your payout is not based on your calculated PPD, it is based on actual work submitted and verified.

How can we get some accounting / visibility into how these payouts are calculated.  Why does everyone have such different results? 
Elokane

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:13:45 AM

I would like to form my own local CureCoin folding group to rally the dudes from my community. Is that possible to do while still being connected to the pool distributing coins?

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:17:16 AM

what can i do to keep gpu usage for gtx770 at 100%(or close). The usage is jumping from 55%-90%?
And...how do i know i have everything configured right and that i am actualy earning curecoins? The pool(https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/userStatsAuth) is still not showing anything. Nothing at user stats hash rates, 0 points, 0 balance.

For GPU usage I can't really help you. I have an AMD card and haven't had that problem. Are you folding on your CPU? Your CPU might be bottlenecking you so try pausing folding on it if you are and see if it changes.

For the stats, first you must have completed work units and have them verified by stanford. Check the curecoin's team stats or your user stats on the F@H page, or use the extreme overclockers page to make sure that you have earned points. As long as your username at cryptobullionpools matches your username in the curecoin F@H team you will be credited, but it may take 24 - 48 hours after you have been credited at F@H to be credited at cryptobullionpools. Also the hash rate on cryptobullionpools will always read 0 because it's an artifact of some copied web page code. Vorsholk mentioned that in a previous post.

F@H Team Curecoin stats:

http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=224497

Extreme Overclockers Folding stats:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&srt=1&t=224497

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:17:55 AM

How can we get some accounting / visibility into how these payouts are calculated.  Why does everyone have such different results?  

If your asking that means you didnt understand baracuda's response correctly. Payouts are calculated :
your points for the day (so not your estimate, but actual submitted wu's ppd) / team curecoins total points for the day * 7488 =  your payout

so if my folding at home client says im getting 230k ppd, like baracuda says that doesnt mean that those are my actual points.. it is an estimate.
If you want to know for sure and doublecheck points vs payouts.... start analysing team list : http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=224497 and compare those stats with payouts show on pool.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:21:18 AM

It can be tricky yes. I started with 230k ppd. Then upgraded to 14.4 cat. then my ppd went down to 130k. Turned out the 14.4 was in fact working ad given 20% better yields.... but since my cards were now doing 95k each instead of 75k...my dualcore cpu couldnt handle the load and was bottlenecking the system and so i would get less instead of more. Then i went back to 13.12cat. and i was only getting 5k ppd.... but that turned out to be matter of impatience... just had to wait a few hours again for system to settle and now been toasting a stable 230k again for about a week...(havent touched any settings since =)) if you really cant seem to figure it out, add ur question + system details + logs on foldingforum. As long as you thread with respect they are always more then happy to help out.

foldingpool : https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/
foldingguide1: https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about
sameguidedifferntplace http://www.curecoin.us/index.php?topic=9.0
all  those links are broken =/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:22:58 AM

A newbie question.....

Can i use 2 different machines with the same User through the web app?

both of them are showing folding in process but the total points count did not change so much since than.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: