Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696182 times)
matt608

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:16:28 PM

Trading volume is hotting up on bittrex! I expect other exchanges will add Curecoin pretty soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:20:47 PM

Left my rigs folding for more than 1 day, still got nothing. Perhaps I should wait for another day to see what happens.

Your first work units have only just completed. So, yes, you will be credited with coins tomorrow (18:00 UTC)

Check your stats here:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=657061
Im pretty sure you have that message in text document and are just copy pasting it by now Smiley
@fud(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757.msg6723135#msg6723135)

Hahaha no, but I probably should by now. I have been typing out individual responses the old fashioned way lol Smiley

Trading volume is hotting up on bittrex! I expect other exchanges will add Curecoin pretty soon.

There's a lot more volume moving around on C-Cex too...over 1000 cure coins traded so far.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
Pelk

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:30:40 PM

hi wonderful good project but i have some technical question.

Do you oc your cards or is this not necessary?

And when does someone have some good core/mem rates for a 280x ( Asus 280x DC2 TOP)

Folding and mining my dream come true Smiley

kqpahv

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:39:01 PM

For starters glad you figured it out and found a workable solution.... #2) lol @ most of your rigs.... and then u still have 3 rigs / 11 cards left with problems... nice farm you got there bud.. And here i was thinking i was ganster with my 4 cards Wink
As for the problem with the remaining rigs. # Have you waited long enough? After my initial problems took my gpus about an 2 hours to get back to their initial ppd... if the load is full and stable.... the ppd should probably catch up soon... # Are you using the same username /pw on all rigs? (im asking because if you had to uninstall and reinstall client. You will have lost workunits.... And thus maybe not getting the quick return bonus on those cards? (just thinking out loud here =))
Personally i think its the patience thing. We miners are not used to having to wait so long to see something happen... If post your log here or at foldingforum / here we might give it a quick glance.. foldingforum they can help you with all the ins and outs of the log file...

Yeah, I got a bit carried away last November Grin

# Other rigs pick up speed with in 30-60min but those have been like that for 5 hours at least now so I am suspecting it has to be something else there.
# Yeah using the same Username and PW on all the rigs at the moment.
# Thanks, I will have look in the F@H forum tomorrow  Wink Wink

What's your upload speed? When you finish a WU it has to upload a file that's several MB...if you have a poor connection or you have torrents going or something that could be causing an issue.

For PPD, the calculation is based off of the ETA...so if the ETA calculation is off (which happens occasionally), then your PPD will be off too. Also it depends on when the WU was started, so if you've had it paused or had a lot of idle time since you started, then all that time is added in to the ETA calculation, and your PPD calculation by extension. Once you complete that WU and start a new one, or sometimes if you just wait a while, the ETA/PPD numbers will get more in line with reality. If the GPU load is right, then there's probably nothing actually wrong.

#Upload speed is 1MB and I have two connections. The slow rigs have never uploaded a WU yet as the ETA is about 10h. They started out like that since the initial install.
# Ok, The ETA calculation sounds interesting and that might actually be the problem for some rigs. I will give them time to finish their first WU's and see from there.

Thank you guys for the feedback  Wink
cameronpalte

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:39:37 PM

And when does someone have some good core/mem rates for a 280x ( Asus 280x DC2 TOP)

1) OC your card is never necessary, but it does help.

2) From what I understand oc your memory isn't necessary and doesn't help much but you should be able to head over the the official folding forum to get some - i personally don't have any.

Welcome Smiley

Bitcoin Facuet List - Free http://bitcoinsfaucetslist.blogspot.com/
cameronpalte

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:41:53 PM

]5% PREMINE

Great idea but a currency for the people and 5% premined. So you want a small group owning a large amount of a currency? What a scam. This is not a currency, it is a stock investment. Stay away from any large premine scammers!

Stop spamming it in giant red letters like it makes people care any more about what you have to say.

The premine has already been explained its not like your pointing out something new no one figured out and we are ok with it because we know how it went. That doesn't make this not a currency or a scammer, and its not a small group because a lot of it went to a decent sized group of investors.

Please think before you speak.

meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

Recommended against actually....could in fact get minor raise in ppd... but can also pose problems.. reading up here ull prob agree that its not worth the effort =)
Keep cards stock, f@h client will use max potential when it can.

from problem 2 cause -> due to ocing apparently
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757.msg6720360#msg6720360
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757.msg6730494#msg6730494

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
kqpahv

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:04:27 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 09:14:49 PM by kqpahv

Recommended against actually....could in fact get minor raise in ppd... but can also pose problems.. reading up here ull prob agree that its not worth the effort =)
Keep cards stock, f@h client will use max potential when it can.

from problem 2 cause -> due to ocing apparently
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757.msg6720360#msg6720360
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757.msg6730494#msg6730494

Yeah, it's actually wierd. F@H was the first thing that gave me problems at those clocks (1080Mhz) Everything else has always been rock solid.

Early update on my PPD problem: One of the slow machines just finished 3 WU's and though the estimate always showed 11k points for each WU the log now shows 23K points for each of them. So I guess on some machines the estimate points/PPD calculator is just way off for some reason. PPD values are still showing low even with the new WU's but I guess I should not worry about it then  Smiley
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:29:37 PM

Yeah, it's actually wierd. F@H was the first thing that gave me problems at those clocks (1080Mhz) Everything else has always been rock solid.

Early update on my PPD problem: One of the slow machines just finished 3 WU's and though the estimate always showed 11k points for each WU the log now shows 23K points for each of them. So I guess on some machines the estimate points/PPD calculator is just way off for some reason. PPD values are still showing low even with the new WU's but I guess I should not worry about it then  Smiley
Another soul saved! More good karma Smiley Glad it all worked out. (*knock on wood)
Actually on foldingforum there's something that might explain why oc is tricky on folding :
As has been said elsewhere, if an overclocked GPU error results in a single pixel that's the wrong shade of blue, nobody will notice. If the same type of error occurs during folding, the scientific value of the results is lost and the data should be rejected.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:34:25 PM

i'v been folding years ago, even after i heard of bitcoin. told to my friend years ago that bitcoin looks to me like a stilly waste of electricity and F@H (and alike) is much more important.
of course i feel stupid about that now because i could maybe fix my (and everyone i know) financial problems Tongue

too bad can't fold with ATI on Linux and i don't have money for windows now
Your funny... money for windows.... Smiley or am i not allowed to post that...? Smiley

also installing windows... is..  Lips sealed
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:35:43 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 09:48:45 PM by bardacuda

Watching bittrex and I have to lol. There's a guy moving 2 cure coins back and forth trying to play the margins and inflate the price. Go lil' guy, go! Cheesy

He's even competing with himself on buy offers

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:38:29 PM

also installing windows... is..  Lips sealed
Installing windows is not so bad...... just wait till u actually get to use it... that's where the real fun begins!  Grin

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:39:45 PM

Nice, got 375k points now on stanford website. Just waiting for them to get on the pool Smiley
cameronpalte

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:55:04 PM

bardacuda: lol that price inflation its working.

sobad

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:08:23 PM

Anyone with GTX 750 TI folding?
What are your results per card?

r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:05:56 AM

Anyone with GTX 750 TI folding?
What are your results per card?

The 750 doesn't work properly with f@h at the moment. You'll have to wait for the next f@h update.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:34:19 AM

Can somebody explain to what the exact differences are between curecoin and gridcoin? Aside from gridcoin contributing to BOINC and curecoin to FAH? Also, somebody said that curecoin is a registered business in the us. Is that true? What are the implications of that if it is?
cameronpalte

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:57:26 AM

Can somebody explain to what the exact differences are between curecoin and gridcoin? Aside from gridcoin contributing to BOINC and curecoin to FAH? Also, somebody said that curecoin is a registered business in the us. Is that true? What are the implications of that if it is?

Curecoin is a registered organization in the U.S. The implications of this are that if the founders/developers try to pull a quick one or scam someone they can be sued & tried in the US - a country with a great law system and ability to find people.

The exact differences between curecoin and gridcoin is first gridcoin had a lot more difficulties with the mining process. Secondly, gridcoin only allowed you to use cpus, while curecoin allows both gpus and cpus with the added advantage of Asics to secure the network.

There was a nice post by cygnus about curecoin being registered in the US - I'll try and hunt it up for you.

Edit: Found it, its on page 20 a little from the top.

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:14:01 AM

Curecoin is a registered organization in the U.S. The implications of this are that if the founders/developers try to pull a quick one or scam someone they can be sued & tried in the US - a country with a great law system and ability to find people.

The exact differences between curecoin and gridcoin is first gridcoin had a lot more difficulties with the mining process. Secondly, gridcoin only allowed you to use cpus, while curecoin allows both gpus and cpus with the added advantage of Asics to secure the network.

There was a nice post by cygnus about curecoin being registered in the US - I'll try and hunt it up for you.

Thank you. Love the idea behind this coin. I am working on my first GPU rig and I think this will be where I point it when it is finished.

Edit: Really impressed by the post from cugnus that you directed me to, everybody should read that if they haven't.
cameronpalte

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:25:25 AM

Thank you. Love the idea behind this coin. I am working on my first GPU rig and I think this will be where I point it when it is finished.

Edit: Really impressed by the post from cugnus that you directed me to, everybody should read that if they haven't.

Good luck with your rig and thank you for joining us.

And yes, I agree its a great post Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: