Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan  (Read 491 times)
Davis14 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:04:57 AM

Need a micro loan .02 btc pay back in 5 days .05 btc post in thread if interested (I know im not a member but if your interested in can send a pick of my face for the loan)

*Link Removed*  [url=h
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:09:15 AM

Need a micro loan .02 btc pay back in 5 days .05 btc post in thread if interested (I know im not a member but if your interested in can send a pick of my face for the loan)

And if you default, what can one do with a picture?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:10:23 AM

And if you default, what can one do with a picture?

Send it to the FBI obviously Cheesy
Davis14 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:17:58 AM

send all over the internet

*Link Removed*  [url=h
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:22:42 AM

send all over the internet

Which helps the lender get their funds back how? Without collateral you're not going to get this loan - you're new with no trust.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:23:09 AM

It might improve your chances of getting a loan if you put a shoe on your head and add a timestamp to your picture.
Davis14 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:32:46 AM

Its a small loan ( I think roughly 5 bucks and I am repaying to 10 bucks can no one fund it I am not a scammer i just need the btc)

The picture was supposed to be used for collateral because no one wants to have a picture of them selves on the internet saying there scammers.

*Link Removed*  [url=h
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:35:55 AM

Its a small loan ( I think roughly 5 bucks and I am repaying to 10 bucks can no one fund it I am not a scammer i just need the btc)

The picture was supposed to be used for collateral because no one wants to have a picture of them selves on the internet saying there scammers.

Here is some light reading while you wait: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:37:22 AM

The picture may possibly provide some incentive for you not to default, but it's not collateral because the lender can't sell it to recoup their losses. If the image isn't really you or you just don't care about your image being posted, it won't do anything at all.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:38:54 AM

I will accept video application if there's no collateral. See my lending thread

Davis14 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:43:07 AM

You really think I would default over 5 dollars when my picture is out on the internet?

*Link Removed*  [url=h
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:47:17 AM

The picture may possibly provide some incentive for you not to default, but it's not collateral because the lender can't sell it to recoup their losses. If the image isn't really you or you just don't care about your image being posted, it won't do anything at all.
You really think I would default over 5 dollars when my picture is out on the internet?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=250413

Albert Einstein
Davis14 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:50:06 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=250413

Okay well ya got me there? But I am not him but anyhow I think I am going to take that guy video application offer up.

*Link Removed*  [url=h
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: