Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joshua Zipkin steals millions with his AMT/Advanced Mining Technologies scam.  (Read 2006 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:42:08 PM

Dear AMT customers/clients/followers.

We write to inform you that due to the pending class action, Lenell et al. v. Advanced Mining Technology, Inc., No. 14-cv-01924 (E.D.Pa.), we will no longer be communicating on the Bitcoin Talk Forum per the advice of our attorneys. We are still working towards resolving all outstanding customer complaints in conjunction with our counsel. Please note that customers may still contact us directly to  discuss issues with their orders, but we will be unable to use the forum as a means of communication regarding specific orders or the pending litigation. You may contact us by phone at 855-866-6463 or by email at josh@advancedminers.com .  We will still handle individual communications regarding orders within the ordinary course of business.

With the exception of only 3-4 1.2 TH/s bitcoin miners in the wild, Joshua Zipkin, along with possibly his dad, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, fleeced bitcoiners outta millions of dollars worth of bitcoin miners that to date no proof was ever offered up that they were even in production.

Josh Zipkin, the Bulgarian Jewish Freemasons, is the dude on the right (below) trying to stick his finger in his eye (or in his mouth after pulling it outta his partners ass).

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:49:16 AM

Thanks for the post, its another reason why I do not believe anyone selling miners unless I can see the physical product myself. The last annoyance I fell for was the first BFL Products, I have never waited so long in my life.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:52:38 AM

Thanks for the post, its another reason why I do not believe anyone selling miners unless I can see the physical product myself. The last annoyance I fell for was the first BFL Products, I have never waited so long in my life.

You're welcome, bud.

"Look at our noses and see for yourselves we don't lie."
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:32:30 PM

Considering the new information that has come to light in the various threads I thought I would leave this here.

Bitcoin wallet tracking, court case updates, and other new information being covered.

http://amtminers.wordpress.com (site with various links to the threads covering different aspects of the information)

The loads of information there will be useful for those who are tracking the AMT mess.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Cefalu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:21:15 PM

Is 'Lenell' the same guy ( user 'clenell' ) who was such a staunch supporter of this guy on the AMT thread?
 I haven't tuned in to that in a while, looks like AMT stank as bad as it appeared.
 But I remember clenell was attacking anyone who even questioned AMT, he appeared to be an unreasonable
shill, and was called out as such.
thx
opieum2

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 06:18:46 PM

Is 'Lenell' the same guy ( user 'clenell' ) who was such a staunch supporter of this guy on the AMT thread?
 I haven't tuned in to that in a while, looks like AMT stank as bad as it appeared.
 But I remember clenell was attacking anyone who even questioned AMT, he appeared to be an unreasonable
shill, and was called out as such.
thx

Same guy. He saw through it and kicked off a lawsuit. In all honesty AMT fooled alot of people, Joshua Zipkin can be a charismatic individual in his lies which is essential to fool people. I was even had by them for a while. I had a chance to meet him in person and I got a decent idea of who I was dealing with. Most of us are working to deal with his con game and recoup costs (as Joshua Zipkin is the sole shareholder of AMT). Joshua Zipkin has made death threats, and intimidated people by doxxing them. He doxxed a number of people including myself. Also he goes on insane rants making false accusations. He later removes the posts to avoid them getting mirrored and himself implicated.

Its comedy gold at times to watch his unraveling. He has not been on the forums since October 26th. That said, still plenty of information.

Oh and if you really want to see how he got pwned, the leaked chats below in my sig are quite a nice way to understand his thinking Wink

Pretty much all of us not Josh started to see him for what he is, we just outed him because he chose to screw us all over.

sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:13:21 PM

[...]Oh and if you really want to see how he got pwned, the leaked chats below in my sig are quite a nice way to understand his thinking Wink [...]

A 206 page chat log, really  Huh  TL;DR

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
opieum2

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:29:31 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 10:12:56 PM by opieum2

[...]Oh and if you really want to see how he got pwned, the leaked chats below in my sig are quite a nice way to understand his thinking Wink [...]

A 206 page chat log, really  Huh  TL;DR

Google Joshua Zipkin Naughty and Nice list to get some of the pertinents. But really there is plenty to read there. His attempts to bribe me and others to hack BCT, his admission of playing favorites in who gets good vs bad hardware (we all got screwed) and a host of other stupid things he says.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569926.msg9484189#msg9484189

Oh here is the wallet trace I did. There is a second wallet address I received that I have worked on. I have traced roughly 4 million dollars to him. When it comes to money laundering on an OPEN LEDGER platform, he did it in the worst possible way. The money seems to lead to a couple of cold storage addresses with multiple single use (throw away) addresses. Fact that its easy enough to track that information down should be enough. I have already tracked their origin points...and wow....ALL happen to the the same IP address.

He profited insanley from us.

I have been refining the information and making it ironclad. Using wallet explorer and blockchain.info makes it incredibly easy to parse bits together.

If someone else wants to have a stab at it. Follow this wallet..rather this TXID from this wallet.
https://blockchain.info/tree/63136447 Follow the larger amounts and you will see that just about all of those are single use throw away wallets. Kinda like a bank account used in money laundering schemes.

Following the largest amounts you see the money moving from one wallet to another until it stops at various cold storage wallets. Most wallets the money went back and forth into them. And many were single use.

"Joshua Zipkin Money Laundering"
"Joshua Zipkin Scheme"

opieum2

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:16:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852598.0

A thread devoted to the same exposure.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: