Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
linna

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:50:46 AM

I can't provide technical support, but I wish it will be successful

Let's flower the moon.SkMkf84Mv1gGe473kswcUwzfBc7m2QwcUA
TheSmurfsCoin.ThjHhQduSG6qfj8tMKepGmHgMK7Xp4u3ke
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:52:09 AM

Even though I lost 0.1 BTC in this scam, I want to look at it in a positive way.

Distribution is the hardest thing to do with a Nxt clone coin or a any POS coin.
Since we got the distribution spreadsheet with us, the hardest part is done.

Now we need to arrange some community work to get things started, and we could even bypass NXT
given the amount of stakeholders involved in this project.

tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:53:41 AM

I think I can do that, but could take time, at least 1 or 2 week for first  testnet version.

You are a hero MaWo  Tongue
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:54:18 AM

Great community here.

In future, when the Phoenxt coin becomes a huge success,
we can thank NFDCoin scammer for doing all the officework, by maintaining the distribution list.  Wink

and he can keep the scammed coins as his salary.

Riiiiiight...

Strange - I had a weird thought. What if we get a new NFD off the ground, and you-know-who shows up??

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:54:23 AM

That'll be a great example of community work. Someone got an idea to share coins with dev. I think it's fair. Let's do 10% development fund which will be under control of new dev. He could do all job himself or pay someone in Nfd for help or whatever.

I suggest paying each stakeholder 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have gotten if NFDcoin hadn't been a scammer. The dev group get the other 0.1 NFD

(90% to original stakeholders) + (10% for the dev bounty) = 100% of the original NFD coins

Pay ALL original stakeholderse 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have received.

10% would be 500 million. That is a little excessive for 1 guy. I think 100 million per developer is good and we should have no problem attracting talent.

It's not just for developer but for development. It could also include bounties and stuff.

Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:56:10 AM

That'll be a great example of community work. Someone got an idea to share coins with dev. I think it's fair. Let's do 10% development fund which will be under control of new dev. He could do all job himself or pay someone in Nfd for help or whatever.

I suggest paying each stakeholder 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have gotten if NFDcoin hadn't been a scammer. The dev group get the other 0.1 NFD

(90% to original stakeholders) + (10% for the dev bounty) = 100% of the original NFD coins

10% would be 500 million. That is a little excessive for 1 guy. I think 100 million per developer is good and we should have no problem attracting talent.

It's not just for developer but for development. It could also include bounties and stuff.

Sounds good. We should get organized and get started. I nominate Nxtblg for the temporary leader spot.
tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:56:59 AM

If we are going to get a dev team, it may not be just 1 guy and 10% seems good to me, for developing and maintaining the new coin.

tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:58:08 AM

Great community here.

In future, when the Phoenxt coin becomes a huge success,
we can thank NFDCoin scammer for doing all the officework, by maintaining the distribution list.  Wink

and he can keep the scammed coins as his salary.

Riiiiiight...

Strange - I had a weird thought. What if we get a new NFD off the ground, and you-know-who shows up??

I like your thinking  Cheesy
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:58:26 AM

Please don't leave anybody out. Just use the blockchains of bitcoin & NXT to see who paid what amounts to which address.

People would need to prove they were the original sender, but this coin (NFDv2 - PhoenxtCoin) needs to include everybody. This coin should be based on fairness to all NFD victims IMO

See it the same way. do we have btc and NXT addreses from original IPO?
Someone who wants to be  responsible for the distribution thing?

I'll look after the distribution. I haven't got the BTC and NXT addresses, but I have got every BTT username and number of coins from that spreadsheet.

Good idea.
do we have a developer in the community yet?

I think I can do that, but could take time, at least 1 or 2 week for first  testnet version.

Great! I wish I could help, but I suspect it'd be too steep a learning curve for me.

EDIT: Tell you what. 1 - 2 weeks' lead time for your testnetting will give me some time to get as familiar as I can with the Nxt source code. I can try myself, as a backup to you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

MaWo (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:59:37 AM

you are a chinese?

Is my English so bad? The main thing is you can understand me :-)

I'm German. That's my parents fault  Grin

I can do a website design as soon as we got logo.

you have the job!
Prosperux

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:03:53 AM

Here's a question. I've already been refunded by Anon136, but if it's ok by others I'd be glad to send my 1 BTC back to him Smiley It'll be my small contribution in Nfd. We could buy some Raspberries for that money and set several nodes for example.
tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:06:21 AM

Great! I wish I could help, but I suspect it'd be too steep a learning curve for me.
I hope there are other people with technical skills in the community to help, as it would be too much of a task for 1 person.
Lets wait for couple more days and see if there are any devs to help us out.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:07:06 AM

you are a chinese?

Is my English so bad? The main thing is you can understand me :-)

I'm German. That's my parents fault  Grin

Of course. Smiley

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:08:16 AM

Regarding the name: I think we should keep NFD. We've got the domains for that name, and we have one helluva case for adverse possession of the NFD name.

tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:09:41 AM

Here's a question. I've already been refunded by Anon136, but if it's ok by others I'd be glad to send my 1 BTC back to him Smiley It'll be my small contribution in Nfd. We could buy some Raspberries for that money and set several nodes for example.
Thanks for the great gesture.  Wink

Good point, it would be a good idea to get the list of people Anon refunded, so that we dont end up doing double payment of NFD to some.
Anybody knows, if the spread sheet contained Anon's escrow shares as well?
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:09:49 AM

Sounds good. We should get organized and get started. I nominate Nxtblg for the temporary leader spot.

Thanks a lot, but it looks like most are looking to MaWo - for good reason. BUt rest assured: I am going to be around and active for all this. Come hell, high water or the reappearance of you-know-who, NFD is going to launch.  

jibble

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:11:03 AM

Regarding the name: I think we should keep NFD. We've got the domains for that name, and we have one helluva case for adverse possession of the NFD name.

+1

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:14:08 AM

+1

ok by me

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:15:59 AM

Good point, it would be a good idea to get the list of people Anon refunded, so that we dont end up doing double payment of NFD to some.
Anybody knows, if the spread sheet contained Anon's escrow shares as well?

I didn't see it anywhere on the spreadsheet.

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=josmj3c28ae23100d44d285bad0da6fcd08c9&mode=html

To be frank I didn't even know Anon136 was even involved.

BTW: I just checked the Internet Archive to see if the original OP was cached. It wasn't.

CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:22:08 AM

Thanks a lot, but it looks like most are looking to MaWo - for good reason. BUt rest assured: I am going to be around and active for all this. Come hell, high water or the reappearance of you-know-who, NFD is going to launch.  

Thanks for doing this guys!

Sounds like Armageddon is cominig, but I'm confused about 'you-know-who'. Are we expecting the second coming of BCNext, or the return of the devil, aka NFDcoin?

I'm on the list for my 'free' share (which cost 0.0015 bitcoin as  I'm a newbie), but I also sent 0.09 bitcoin a few hours ago, and that's not on the spreadsheet. Will that still be counted for this new coin?

Can the moderators unlock the scammer's forum account and extract all the PM's? That would make this reboot a lot easier. I wonder if the forum mods would consent.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: