Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:22:16 AM

That'll be a great example of community work. Someone got an idea to share coins with dev. I think it's fair. Let's do 10% development fund which will be under control of new dev. He could do all job himself or pay someone in Nfd for help or whatever.

I suggest paying each stakeholder 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have gotten if NFDcoin hadn't been a scammer. The dev group get the other 0.1 NFD

(90% to original stakeholders) + (10% for the dev bounty) = 100% of the original NFD coins

Pay ALL original stakeholderse 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have received.

10% would be 500 million. That is a little excessive for 1 guy. I think 100 million per developer is good and we should have no problem attracting talent.

It's not just for developer but for development. It could also include bounties and stuff.

Sounds good. We should get organized and get started. I nominate Nxtblg for the temporary leader spot.

Thanks a lot, but it looks like most are looking to MaWo - for good reason. BUt rest assured: I am going to be around and active for all this. Come hell, high water or the reappearance of you-know-who, NFD is going to launch.  

I was thinking that MaWo would lead the developers and you would be the leader of the organization and distribution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:23:37 AM

Here's a question. I've already been refunded by Anon136, but if it's ok by others I'd be glad to send my 1 BTC back to him Smiley It'll be my small contribution in Nfd. We could buy some Raspberries for that money and set several nodes for example.
Good point, it would be a good idea to get the list of people Anon refunded, so that we dont end up doing double payment of NFD to some.
Anybody knows, if the spread sheet contained Anon's escrow shares as well?

I didn't see it anywhere on the spreadsheet.

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=josmj3c28ae23100d44d285bad0da6fcd08c9&mode=html

To be frank I didn't even know Anon136 was even involved.

BTW: I just checked the Internet Archive to see if the original OP was cached. It wasn't.

investors through escrow are not listed in the spreadsheet.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:24:17 AM

Thanks a lot, but it looks like most are looking to MaWo - for good reason. BUt rest assured: I am going to be around and active for all this. Come hell, high water or the reappearance of you-know-who, NFD is going to launch.  

Thanks for doing this guys!

Sounds like Armageddon is cominig, but I'm confused about 'you-know-who'. Are we expecting the second coming of BCNext, or the return of the devil, aka NFDcoin?

Second guess nailed it.

I'm on the list for my 'free' share (which cost 0.0015 bitcoin as  I'm a newbie), but I also sent 0.09 bitcoin a few hours ago, and that's not on the spreadsheet. Will that still be counted for this new coin?

Someone else fetched up the BTC addresses. Blockchain.info should show it.

Can the moderators unlock the scammer's forum account and extract all the PM's? That would make this reboot a lot easier. I wonder if the forum mods would consent.

We always can hope...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:24:41 AM

That'll be a great example of community work. Someone got an idea to share coins with dev. I think it's fair. Let's do 10% development fund which will be under control of new dev. He could do all job himself or pay someone in Nfd for help or whatever.

I suggest paying each stakeholder 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have gotten if NFDcoin hadn't been a scammer. The dev group get the other 0.1 NFD

(90% to original stakeholders) + (10% for the dev bounty) = 100% of the original NFD coins

10% would be 500 million. That is a little excessive for 1 guy. I think 100 million per developer is good and we should have no problem attracting talent.

I think 10% is fair.
contraband

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:26:50 AM

Thanks for doing this guys!

Sounds like Armageddon is cominig, but I'm confused about 'you-know-who'. Are we expecting the second coming of BCNext, or the return of the devil, aka NFDcoin?

Second guess nailed it.

I'm on the list for my 'free' share (which cost 0.0015 bitcoin as  I'm a newbie), but I also sent 0.09 bitcoin a few hours ago, and that's not on the spreadsheet. Will that still be counted for this new coin?

Someone else fetched up the BTC addresses. Blockchain.info should show it.

Can the moderators unlock the scammer's forum account and extract all the PM's? That would make this reboot a lot easier. I wonder if the forum mods would consent.

We always can hope...

All the BTT names are on the list. Plus what they are owed.

Can't everyone just send their Password hash that we generated again in a PM to whoever is going to handle it?

What am I missing here?
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:26:59 AM

I think 10% is fair.

Yes, already agreed that 10% is good for a team.
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:28:20 AM

Here's a question. I've already been refunded by Anon136, but if it's ok by others I'd be glad to send my 1 BTC back to him Smiley It'll be my small contribution in Nfd. We could buy some Raspberries for that money and set several nodes for example.
Good point, it would be a good idea to get the list of people Anon refunded, so that we dont end up doing double payment of NFD to some.

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=josmj3c28ae23100d44d285bad0da6fcd08c9&mode=html

BTW: I just checked the Internet Archive to see if the original OP was cached. It wasn't.

So we need Anon's help to get the list.
contraband

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:28:48 AM

Anon has their names right?
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:29:52 AM

Can't everyone just send their Password hash that we generated again in a PM to whoever is going to handle it?

What am I missing here?

There might be some people whose payments were caught in the middle between NFDCoin's last update of the spreadsheet and he sramming with the BTC. But for the large majority, you're right. I've got two copies of the spreadsheets.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:31:12 AM

i suggest changing the name.. nfd will be associated with being a scam! call it fdn... cos its the opposite of nfd! Smiley scam/not a scam

We'll see how it goes. I'll put up a poll later, most likely after I've contacted everyone I can contact.

tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:31:55 AM

What am I missing here?

There might be some people whose payments were caught in the middle between NFDCoin's last update of the spreadsheet and he sramming with the BTC. But for the large majority, you're right. I've got two copies of the spreadsheets.

Can we not get it from the block explorer?
tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:34:14 AM

I was thinking that MaWo would lead the developers and you would be the leader of the organization and distribution.
+1.
Any community needs leaders to make decisions or else it would be a disaster.
Slaphead

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:36:09 AM

I'm sure another scam used exactly the same phrase "our code has been dismantled" that is now in the NFD OP.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:38:10 AM

I'm sure another scam used exactly the same phrase "our code has been dismantled" that is now in the NFD OP.

Yep, that was Edgecoin. In fact, the entire revised OP is exactly the same s Edgecoin's.

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:38:23 AM

remember what you said, do not make the scam happen again
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:39:59 AM

Anyone have any info on this scammer?

Where is he from?
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:40:08 AM

Stop sending people Bitcoins for IPO.
crazyboy1234

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:40:42 AM

The idea is nice. :)But we have some problems.
1.how to get the IPO list
2.how to develop the coin,
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:42:39 AM

+1.
Any community needs leaders to make decisions or else it would be a disaster.

Don't worry, that's how the pieces are falling into place. I'm ready to start working on the distribution part tomorrow by checking the list, letting everyone know what happened and telling them what we plan to do about it.

Tonight, I might as well get drunk and collapse into bed...

Slaphead

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:43:11 AM

Yep, that was Edgecoin. In fact, the entire revised OP is exactly the same s Edgecoin's.

I thought so, I don't have the link to the edge coin thread, but from memory some of the phrases sounded exactly the same.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: