Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:05:20 AM

shit, OP in NFD thread is just copy paste from Edgecoin's OP
scammer is everywhere, fuck!

good job dev, it is nice to see,that you want to help everyone here, especially for user who got scammed

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
true2self

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:06:07 AM

I hope I will soon see official ANN thread with whole developer team, that will kick ass!
vsmamm

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:07:33 AM

i am glad to hear this news. thanks MaWo and the men which are helping to save this coin.
if you need logo? maybe i can design a logo for this coin

hccwin

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:08:38 AM

NFD who were deceived heart blood!
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:11:43 AM

Btw there is Phoenixcoin already, so if we decide to have a new name we can't have this one.

Why not PhoeNXT on its own, and drop  'coin' all together?

I think having 'coin' on the end is a bit too '2013' now lol

+1

Drop the 'coin'

'Coin' or no 'coin' but phoenix is taken, so we need to come up with something else if we decide to change the name.

I suggest Monon for the name, the word 'money' in esperanto, the international language.

edit: Phoenix in esperanto is Fenikso
Bitcross

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:35:14 AM

Hi NFD community!

I can check how the NFD community has meeting in order to push up this proyect, that makes me happy.

I would suggest the following:

- Reduce that 10% to 5%, 5% is an acceptable amount in order to develop the proyect and add the funds collected from the investors who  didnt lose their money.
- Delete the escrow because obviously this is not scam.
- Use the new collected btc from the users who invested through escrow for the first payments.
- Develop a timeline to start working.
- Update the op with the new information making this project more serious.
- A voting in order to get a new name for the coin.
- Update the info until the moment where the investors sent the last BTC to the scammer.
- Contact one web developer, he could start creating the website.
- Contact two NXT-developers in order to make the necessary changes in the code.

Regards,
Bitcross.
yshuifejng

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:01:47 AM

Hi NFD community!

I can check how the NFD community has meeting in order to push up this proyect, that makes me happy.

- Reduce that 10% to 5%, 5% is an acceptable amount in order to develop the proyect and add the funds collected from the investors who  didnt lose their money.
- Use the new collected btc from the users who invested through escrow for the first payments.
- Update the info until the moment where the investors sent the last BTC to the scammer.
- Contact two NXT-developers in order to make the necessary changes in the code.

Regards,
Bitcross.

This is some very good suggestion, if can save this coin that is really nice.

I like free distribution      CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJ5pCML7uAMDvgT514pwFvwB1ZzvxeoNPF  TheSmurfsCoin. TZxXFT6CJ8p7LHSaM8mWQtqveejzvpEusu       [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO       Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution.   Let's flower the moon.     Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution    FootballCoin(FBC):FXf6Xy5hof6GJZZhC9B5TkBi7kKKojusde   Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution.       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:04:25 AM

Better invest in NHZ, they have everything working and you can earn NHZ by just running a Node.
tommy69778

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:20:59 AM

Hi NFD community!

Regards,
Bitcross.

I say 10% is perfectly acceptable considering that nobody get's anything without a new dev's hard work. Not many people have the skills to launch a Nxt clone, and professionals with those skills generally charge a lot of money for their services. I would be happy to see the new dev get 10% if he can resurrect this project.
yalla2012

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:43:48 AM

I support even though I am not what ability  thanks Smiley
romawi

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:44:11 AM

I say 10% is perfectly acceptable considering that nobody get's anything without a new dev's hard work. Not many people have the skills to launch a Nxt clone, and professionals with those skills generally charge a lot of money for their services. I would be happy to see the new dev get 10% if he can resurrect this project.

100% agree

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:44:27 AM

Hi NFD community!

- Reduce that 10% to 5%, 5% is an acceptable amount in order to develop the proyect and add the funds collected from the investors who  didnt lose their money. there is no such thing. 10% is fair
- Delete the escrow because obviously this is not scam. there is no IPO, so I don't know what u r talking about

Regards,
Bitcross.

true2self

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:48:05 PM

Better invest in NHZ, they have everything working and you can earn NHZ by just running a Node.

+

Edit:  To be clear...  I respect the effort behind NFDv2 and I hope it succeeds...  but I also agree with griffinriz.

I dont get it. How it is better for people who just lost their money to "invest" in another coin. Earning NHZ by running node??? Like 666 for day?
These people invested to get 1,600,000 in free giveaway and others 0.1 btc for 10,000,000 ...How is better for them to earn 666 a day? If they can get what they paid for in few weeks?
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

nice idea

+1

if i can help count me in

IOTA
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:36:17 PM

You really idiots, guys.
You have been scamed once, and you beg for a repeat of that again.
This army of newbies here the same people that was encourage you to give money to the thieves in the first branch. They simply changed their names.

Get your to participate in coin which name is associated with 1200+ losers&scam - it is genious!!!!

By the funds which they stole from you, they will pump that 'new NFDv2' and earn on your stupidity more.

yeeh....
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:42:09 PM

Well, this looks like a good community effort to recover from a bad situation.

The fact that the original IPO organiser ran off with the funds shouldn't significantly affect whether the coin succeeds or not. Nxt's greatest criticism from the general crypto community is the perceived distribution issues. NAS suffered much worse initial distribution, and despite enthusiastic publicity efforts from a few core team members hasn't taken off. NHZ is mostly centralised distribution-wise and so isn't interesting to 99% of people (maybe this changes in a few months). If NFDv2 launches with a reasonably fair distribution and a supportive community that puts in the hard work then it stands a good chance.

My opinion on the "bounty fund" is that it should be maximum 5%. I don't say this because I'm selfish and don't want to give up any of my funds. But instead that the coin will be much better accepted if it sticks to its "fair distribution" mantra. Apart from Nxt which is a special case, how many coins with 10% premine are considered "fair" and have survived because of / despite it? Yes it's good to see some people step up and offer to help launch the coin, but the reward shouldn't be at the expense of NFD's greatest potential asset, its fair distribution. I would rather see the core dev team getting 100% of the escrowed BTC, whatever that is; and the bounty fund going down to 5%, covering all bounty topics, and spent slowly.
griffinriz

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:42:15 PM

+

Edit:  To be clear...  I respect the effort behind NFDv2 and I hope it succeeds...  but I also agree with griffinriz.

I dont get it. How it is better for people who just lost their money to "invest" in another coin. Earning NHZ by running node??? Like 666 for day?
These people invested to get 1,600,000 in free giveaway and others 0.1 btc for 10,000,000 ...How is better for them to earn 666 a day? If they can get what they paid for in few weeks?

Ok so you want Millions of coin with just 0.1Btc? you guys get scammed bcoz of greed and now again you are being greedy. Safest bet is run a node and earn some NHZ or you can run Multiple Nodes and earn more NHZ.
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:54:37 PM

+

Ok so you want Millions of coin with just 0.1Btc? you guys get scammed bcoz of greed and now again you are being greedy. Safest bet is run a node and earn some NHZ or you can run Multiple Nodes and earn more NHZ.

As soon as you call people greedy for investing in something and expecting a return on that investment, your argument loses all credence.

fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:06:18 PM

I want to congratulate OP for taking the lead here and showing once again that scams or no scams the crypto-community will always find ways to right whatever was made wrong.
griffinriz

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:14:28 PM

+

As soon as you call people greedy for investing in something and expecting a return on that investment, your argument loses all credence.

Actually No, i invest too but i don't expect 10000% in return, Running a Node and getting some NHZ is also investment but don't expect to get rich by just that. He wants 1600000 NHZ by just giving 0.1BTC, IMO that is greed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: