Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanting 0.02 loan  (Read 2197 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:49:15 AM

It looks like this is in fact the address that "sent" the bitcoin that was used to repay this loan (very late). As a result of the fact that the loan has been repaid, I have removed the negative rating as an incentive for this person (and others in similar situations) to repay the money that they owe others.

sorry if i understand it the wrong way but you basically give him that Hero account by removing your negative feedback in his profile just because he paid .02btc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:53:23 AM

It looks like this is in fact the address that "sent" the bitcoin that was used to repay this loan (very late). As a result of the fact that the loan has been repaid, I have removed the negative rating as an incentive for this person (and others in similar situations) to repay the money that they owe others.

sorry if i understand it the wrong way but you basically give him that Hero account by removing your negative feedback in his profile just because he paid .02btc?
He previously owed a lender .011 from a loan and had not paid said lender. After I discovered this, I left him a negative rating. He later asked if I would remove the rating if he repaid the loan. He repaid the loan so I removed the rating as I said that I would. My offer to remove the rating was the only thing that was giving him an incentive to pay his debts.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:56:23 AM

Not gonna remove my rating as this will only encourage others to buy accounts which has defaulted loans or even scammed.
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:56:54 AM

He previously owed a lender .011 from a loan and had not paid said lender. After I discovered this, I left him a negative rating. He later asked if I would remove the rating if he repaid the loan. He repaid the loan so I removed the rating as I said that I would. My offer to remove the rating was the only thing that was giving him an incentive to pay his debts.

i see. so i think i understand now. so there is some kind of agreement between the 2 of you in this case

@mcb1221 it is still better if you can provide a signed message from the address you posted in the OP when you ask this loan, that might help you about removing the red feedback on your account
james.lent

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:59:47 AM

i see. so i think i understand now. so there is some kind of agreement between the 2 of you in this case

@mcb1221 it is still better if you can provide a signed message from the address you posted in the OP when you ask this loan, that might help you about removing the red feedback on your account

He cant, this was his reply via pm:

Mate , i have repaid the defaulted loan now. please remove the red feedback , i promise to take care from next time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=604445.new#new

Regards,

Provide a signed message from this address:

Username: mcb1221
Bitcoin Address: 1ND6eTC2jz5QihFX4oyrBehGY4MB4y5BNb
Starting Posts: 843
Neg Trusted?: No

account is bought man , you can reset the feedback to neutral.

Good day
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:18:02 AM

Not gonna remove my rating as this will only encourage others to buy accounts which has defaulted loans or even scammed.
It might encourage people to buy scammer accounts but it also encourages people to repay money they have scammed from people. If negative feedback is not removed then people that are late on loans in the future will be hesitant to do so.
mcb1221 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:28:05 AM

It might encourage people to buy scammer accounts but it also encourages people to repay money they have scammed from people. If negative feedback is not removed then people that are late on loans in the future will be hesitant to do so.

I really appreciate your thoughts and i wish to say that the original had no intentions to scam ,infact he tried to contact acehood to repay loan (repayment address confirmation)but as acehood was not replying he did not bothered after few time.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
james.lent

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:53:59 AM

I guess if you put it that way, then yeah. Revised it into a neutral feedback stating ownership of the account has been changed.
mcb1221 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:55:43 AM

I guess if you put it that way, then yeah. Revised it into a neutral feedback stating ownership of the account has been changed.

Thanks james , for revisiting feedback , i assure you that you wont regret it.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀