Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 07:52:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoiniumServ - open source & high performance pooled mining server software  (Read 97696 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bonesoul

Activity: 375

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:48:30 PM

CoiniumServ - pooled mining server software by coinium.org

CoiniumServ is a high performance, extremely efficient, platform-agnostic, easy to setup pool server implementation. It features stratum and vanilla services, reward, payment, share processors, vardiff & ban managers, user-friendly embedded web-server & front-end and a full-stack API.

Demo

Checkout http://www.coinium.org that is proudly powered by CoinumServ!

Getting CoiniumServ

Help

Latest Release

0.2.2 beta

More

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:15:24 PM

and yes coinium can run on mono Smiley

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:41:15 PM

Building with mono: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki/Building-with-Mono

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 12:49:05 AM

technical documentation wiki: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki/Technical-Documentation

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 12:06:56 PM

Cgminer accepting jobs & sending notifications;

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:27:53 AM

master-plan: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki/Master-Plan

DRKLord

Activity: 84

DRK Developer

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:18:14 AM

First of all, I want to give this project my highest praises! Well done! This is EXACTLY the sort of mining pool software I've been looking for, and I LOVE C#/.NET/Mono!!!

However, I'm having a few problems with the code...

After I downloaded the .zip of the repo, I noticed that the project's dependencies were missing. It was missing Gibbed.IO and Json.RPC / AustinHarris.Json.RPC... I then downloaded those dependencies from the master branch and made a few modifications and reloaded them. I got the code to build and run in DEBUG config successfully. But I'm not able to tell if it's actually communicating with bitcoind... And when I try to connect one of my AntMiner S-1s, it throws an exception in the GetJsonResponse(HttpWebRequest) method of the DaemonBase class...

Code:
        private string GetJsonResponse(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest)
        {
            try
            {
                WebResponse webResponse = httpWebRequest.GetResponse();

// Deserialize the json response
                using (var stream = webResponse.GetResponseStream())
                using (var reader = new StreamReader(stream))
                {
                    string result = reader.ReadToEnd();
                    reader.Close();

return result;
                }
            }
            catch (ProtocolViolationException protocolException)
            {
                throw new Exception("Unable to connect to the Bitcoin server.", protocolException);
            }
            catch (WebException webException)
            {
                var response = webException.Response as HttpWebResponse;

if(response == null)
                    throw new Exception("An unknown web exception occured while trying to read the JSON response.", webException);

using (var stream = response.GetResponseStream())
                using (var reader = new StreamReader(stream))
                {
                    throw new Exception(string.Format("{0} - {1}", response.StatusCode, reader.ReadToEnd()));
                }
            }
            catch (Exception exception)
            {
                throw new Exception("An unknown exception occured while trying to read the JSON response.", exception);
            }
        }

^ I haven't yet been able to determine what's going on here or what the problem is. I just downloaded the code today, so I haven't had much time to dig in and explore it. But if anyone can help me figure out what the problem is and why this exception is being thrown I would greatly appreciate it!!!  Smiley

Also, I'm having trouble figuring out whether or not the pool software is successfully connecting to my *coind server and getting valid getwork responses. Does anyone have an example config file or some tips to help me out here?

I'm REALLY excited about this code/project and very eager to get it up and running. If anyone can help me out here I may have a bit of extra coin I can send your way...  Wink

Thanks!

The DRK Lord

Luficrem si drolkrd eht!

DRK Tips: XvWrvpERfUN8r1LB9JDMZS3Yu2rSfEYrHk
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:35:32 PM

DRKLord, we'll be soon posting a detailed documentation & usage guide soon. The develop branch code is still being worked and not yet production ready, but the good news is that, startum-server code's initial implementation is done now.

here's a few screenshots;

running over mono & ubuntu:

running over dotnet & windows

the first litecoin-testnet block found by coiniumserv: https://chain.so/tx/LTCTEST/5d3b79637855994ad582b1c304ea29525f1f644fa4fcc48f69954558768a30fe
and even more testnet blocks: https://chain.so/address/LTCTEST/n3Mvrshbf4fMoHzWZkDVbhhx4BLZCcU9oY

@drklord and please try this;

git submodule init
git submodule update
cd build
./build-mono.sh
cd ..
cd /bin/Debug
./CoiniumServ.exe

And give it a try, you'll have a debug.log file in bin/Debug/logs and it'll be very helpful for me to identify the problem. And keep in mind that right now scrypt is hardcoded for time being (will support sha256 coins soon too)

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:18:35 PM

Solo mining with CoiniumServ & Windows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6h4-4tdxvI

jmaxmining

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:45:28 PM

Nice video.
I see you were using the dotnet version.
I have mine running but I do not see many of the printouts to the console that we in the video init the pool etc. (my version is a couple a days newer that then one in the video - I think.
When mine runs - it gets a timeout exception trying to communicate with the coin daemon.
the config file has the daemon address as 127.0.0.1 port 9333.
Are those settings accurate?
I do not see any process listening on port 9333 - which may explain why the request is timing out.

Any ideas?

06/29/2014 15:48:19 -04:00 [Information] [global] [n/a] CoiniumServ "0.1.5293.24129" warming-up..
06/29/2014 15:48:19 -04:00 [Information] [global] [n/a] Running over DotNet 4.0.30319.17929.
06/29/2014 15:48:20 -04:00 [Debug] [Pool] [n/a] Generated cryptographically random instance Id: 974328085
06/29/2014 15:48:26 -04:00 [Information] [Redis] [n/a] Storage initialized: "InterNetwork/127.0.0.1:6379"
06/29/2014 15:48:27 -04:00 [Information] [PoolManager] [n/a] Discovered a total of 1 enabled pool configurations: ["Litecoin"].
06/29/2014 15:48:27 -04:00 [Information] [StratumServer] [n/a] Stratum server listening on "0.0.0.0":3333
06/29/2014 15:48:27 -04:00 [Information] [HttpServer] [n/a] Vanilla server listening on port 3334.
06/29/2014 15:48:27 -04:00 [Verbose] [DaemonBase] [n/a] Send: "{
    'method' : 'getblocktemplate',
    'params' : [
        {
            'capabilities' : [
                'coinbasetxn',
                'workid',
                'coinbase/append'
            ]
        }
    ],
    'id' : 0
}"

then it hits:   throw new Exception("There was a problem communicating with coin daemon.", exception);

Thanks!
jmaxmining

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:44:18 PM

Well I did not know that the coin daemon is a separate process.
So I have the litecoind running now and it looks like I am past the issue with communicating to it...
However, now I have the same issue as the previous person.
I am getting this exception:  throw new Exception("An unknown web exception occured while trying to read the JSON response.", webException);
I am running on windows dotnet.

Any help on that one?

Thanks!
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:02:03 AM

for litecoin-testnet i use a this config;

Code:
server=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpctimeout=30
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9333
testnet=1

You should be having something similar to this, if the problem persist can you paste your litecoin.conf please?

jmaxmining

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:23:05 PM

For some reason I can not run more than one miner on one instance of cgminer using this pool. Are there any fixes for this?
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 03:09:03 AM

@jmax, can you handle your debug.log please?

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:16:29 PM

I've been keeping an eye on Coinium. I'm in the process of developing a gameplan to set up a multipool type of thing, with some select auto-exchanged POS coins available for users. As far as multipool software that supports auto-exchange, there's nothing ready made that I can use, so I've been digging and digging everywhere I can for code snippets or other stuff I can adapt to something like NOMP. I've actually ran across quite a bit of very interesting stuff, but most everything I come across is done with programming languages I'm less than familiar with, so it presents a rather large obstacle. Since I ran across Coinium I've been pretty excited to see it with all its planned features implemented. I haven't actually tried out a build of it yet, but was wondering how feature-complete it is so far? Any idea how far off it is from being ready for running a live pool, and are/will the switching and autoexchange features be usable when its ready for live testing, or will those features be held off until the rest of the project has matured further?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get an idea of what, if anything, I can do with Coinium at the moment. Also, I really like the frontend on the coinium.org pool website. Will that be a feature in CoiniumServ or is it a custom, proprietary frontend? I'd like to get my hands on that :b

There's a ton of multipools out there, some of the biggest and oldest, if I'm not mistaken, are pretty much 100% custom. Unfortunately, for a lone entrepreneur like me, hiring a dev team is out of the question, and I just don't have the time or enough experience in the most useful programming languages for this kind of project. Its nice to see a project taking shape that doesn't seem to be having any features deliberately held back or put aside for a "premium" version.

Thanks for reading and please, if you have any information for me, if you wouldn't mind sending me a quick PM to check the thread, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your interest on the project.

I haven't actually tried out a build of it yet, but was wondering how feature-complete it is so far?

We will be soon releasing a feature-complete alpha version for testing stuff and so. The next step will be a feature-freeze where we'll be fixing the bugs in basic functionality. Next in the line we'll implement multi-pool capabilities. Check our list of milestones here; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/milestones

So basically for switching and autoexchange we need to first make sure that the basic functionality is all tested & working as intended.

Also, I really like the frontend on the coinium.org pool website. Will that be a feature in CoiniumServ or is it a custom, proprietary frontend? I'd like to get my hands on that :b

Coinium.org pool website is proprietary frontend, but CoiniumServ project will feature a similar one which you'll be able to customize for your needs easily.

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:17:46 PM

Does coinium work with btc as well or is it mostly for all coins ?

Right now it does support scrypt (and will add sha256 coin support soon - like BTC), x11, x13 and similar algo support will also eventually added.

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 01:28:43 PM

CoiniumServ source code visualization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qHMiNbfH7s

edric

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:19:00 AM

Oh wow, that video reminds me of when I was folding for a bit a while back. Nice!

I haven't had any free time lately to test it out, I had started to a couple of weeks back and was having some issues and haven't had time since. Running several pools and keeping up the backends, maintaining a few small projects as well as helping with a friend's setup, tiring..

I'm pulling the repo now and will give it a look before turning in tonight. Very excited about it, as the goals of this project fit with my overall aims, and I'm hoping that its modular nature will allow for me to use some of my own customized backend tools.

I'm liking the development schedule you have laid out so far, seems very well thought out. Is there any concrete planning done yet on exactly how the system will be modular? What I mean is, for instance, if a part of the autoexchange engine doesn't quite fit what I need, but I have my own program that can pass commands and arguments through it via cli or even http, is that possible? Its understandable if you're not quite ready to elaborate on that for whatever reason but would love any explanation you're able to provide. At the moment I'm mostly running a solo venture as far as my pool stuff goes and CoiniumServ has definitely been looking attractive since the finished product is meant to be fully featured and flexible, allowing me to offer excellent services without having a huge staff, or budget. The ability to plug in some of my own tools (without having to resort to reverse engineering or hacking anything) would make it even more attractive, though I could be assuming too much, too early. Still, watching eagerly. Just wish I had more time to test!

If you wish, feel free to PM me. Smiley

Edit: Had another go at building it but not having any luck yet. I've barely even gotten my feet wet with C# or Mono so it is possible I'm just missing something or not set up quite right yet. I did get those repos added and installed mono-complete and mono-opt along with its extra dependencies.
With a bit of googling I'm thinking it is something on my end that I just need to wrap my head around a bit more. Once again, though, I've worked the night away and the kids will be up in a couple of hours, so I'll try again tomorrow. Following is a snippet of one of the errors I was getting when running the build script.

Utils/Logging.cs(97,43): error CS0012: The type `System.Object' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 01:30:05 PM

I'm liking the development schedule you have laid out so far, seems very well thought out. Is there any concrete planning done yet on exactly how the system will be modular? What I mean is, for instance, if a part of the autoexchange engine doesn't quite fit what I need, but I have my own program that can pass commands and arguments through it via cli or even http, is that possible? Its understandable if you're not quite ready to elaborate on that for whatever reason but would love any explanation you're able to provide. At the moment I'm mostly running a solo venture as far as my pool stuff goes and CoiniumServ has definitely been looking attractive since the finished product is meant to be fully featured and flexible, allowing me to offer excellent services without having a huge staff, or budget. The ability to plug in some of my own tools (without having to resort to reverse engineering or hacking anything) would make it even more attractive, though I could be assuming too much, too early. Still, watching eagerly. Just wish I had more time to test!

The plan is that we won't be releasing a ready-to-work auto-exchange code with - the number #1 reason is that auto-exchange pools as you know dumps coins and for the most part makes the coin prices to drop. But we have a plan for that which is quite different then nomp;

We'll create an auto-exchange module API that CoiniumServ can consume, so basically to get started with a new exchange-service working, you just need to put a simple module for CoiniumServ and fill in the details about connection to exchange-api. Then you'll be able to fill the exchange logic - which will allow you to code your own unique exchange logic;

The api is not here yet but will be something similar to this;

var txId = your_exchange_module.Send(dogecoins)
await your_exchange_module.Sell(txId)
var newtxId = your_exchange_module.Get(bitcoins-for-txId)
-- payment processor will do the rest to distribute the bitcoins for miners who contributed dogecoin mining period --

So we'll have two options
1) Use the above exchange module API and code your own simple exchange module so coiniumserv consume it's services (which is already what you are looking for).
2) For our own pools coinium.org, we'll develop our own proprietary exchange modules for our in house use, but will still have paid consulting services for people whom can't afford developing the module themself.  Consulting services we allow the development of the software to continue on.

Edit: Had another go at building it but not having any luck yet. I've barely even gotten my feet wet with C# or Mono so it is possible I'm just missing something or not set up quite right yet. I did get those repos added and installed mono-complete and mono-opt along with its extra dependencies.
With a bit of googling I'm thinking it is something on my end that I just need to wrap my head around a bit more. Once again, though, I've worked the night away and the kids will be up in a couple of hours, so I'll try again tomorrow. Following is a snippet of one of the errors I was getting when running the build script.

Utils/Logging.cs(97,43): error CS0012: The type `System.Object' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

Will be lot better if you can paste a full build-log to pastie.org so I can check it out.

and maybe also give this command a try;

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:41:27 PM

we are too close to milestone1, expect an alpha for testing soon guys! https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues?milestone=1&state=open

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:40:37 PM

v0.1.1 alpha is here! https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/releases/tag/v0.1.1-alpha

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 01:25:26 PM

v0.1.2 alpha is here with a major payments bug being fixed; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/releases

jk9694

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 03:46:12 AM

Any chance a dev will be on IRC anytime soon?  For the life of me I cant seem to get around unable to sign block, wallet locked? for tekcoin.  No the wallet is not locked, running as daemon on linux and never encrypted.

DNET - D6zFMuu9jz9a8HyxmpjTLzZRBnYc9Xvjr2
MarcusDe

Activity: 736

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:29:28 PM

Wow, nice project!

Is there any chance to have primecoin algorithm too? ;-)

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:57:46 AM

which algorithm does primecoin use?

MarcusDe

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:06:49 PM

which algorithm does primecoin use?

Well, its own.
http://primecoin.io/about.php
"Primecoin introduces an unique form of proof-of-work based on prime numbers, and is the first cryptocurrency in the world designed with scientific computing as its work."

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:56:57 AM

hello :-)

this Looks so good and was easy to handle :-)
thank you for your work .
but please can anyone help me with my Problem ?

i use the latest Version with Windows,
and my Problem is that i cant connect any miner to my IP ,
i allright open the specified ports , allow ip`s  and check everything 3 times.

-Mining solo from any rented rig to my wallet directly works without Problem .
-Mining solo with my GPU directly to my wallet works fine too.
.Mining solo with my GPU via CoiniumServ and using getwork works fine
-Mining solo with my GPU via CoiniumServ using Stratum works fine.

but it dont work if i try to target any rented rig to CoiniumServ  using Stratum/getwork,
if i target my GPU  to my IP "not localhost"  he cant connect via Coinium

so anyone got any tips for me ?

log`s / screenshots can i post if u let me know which one could be interesting  into finding the error

Thank you

EDIT :/ Update

no i can coonect via stratum but he told me "submit Block failed  ... method not found

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:26:41 AM

please upload your debug.log file as it'll be helpfull

TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:40:29 PM

i dont know why ...  but now it works ... 

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:40:13 AM

that's nice then Smiley

TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:27:53 PM

hey bone :-)

after spending the last day`s and nights with coinium i did realy make some Progress for myself :-)
most of the coins which i try works fine , but somtimes i receive error Messages and find nothing

with the same Settings which work a few minutes earlyer mining another coin .

here is a screenshot first, maybe u can see the Problem

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:02:26 PM

TillKoeln, I guess Extremecoin does not have submitblock() rpc call. Can you please check that?

TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:55:37 PM

dont know how to check this ;-) sorry  i Need 5 days to get this all running :-)
so Keep the Level of knowledge please low :-P

TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 11:07:25 PM

but just for our interest :-) coinium is realy inteesting Smiley

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 03:15:03 PM

tillkoeln, you don't need to run multiple instances of coiniumserv for reach pool, it can already host multiple pools Smiley

TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:24:00 PM

good to hear, give me 4 more days and i will understand how ;-P

but please tell me , is there any way to create a pool for coins without These "submitblock() rpc call" ?

artbatista

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:11:40 AM

Outstanding. Finally, a stratum server that works the first time!

I do have a slight hiccup.

When I open the web server page I get this:

Code:
{"message":"Unable to locate view \u0027index\u0027\r\nCurrently available view engine extensions: sshtml,html,htm\r\nLocations inspected: /index,/Index/index\r\nRoot path: C:\\coinium\\web\\default\r\nIf you were expecting raw data back, make sure you set the \u0027Accept\u0027-header of the request to correct format, for example \u0027application/json\u0027","fullException":null}

I installed on Windows Server 2012 R2. The stratum server was easy to configure (with Orbitcoin, Scrypt) and other than the fact that the web interface error above, it's interfacing with BFGminer and finding blocks just fine.

Am I missing something here?

I can post the logs if you want them

Art

PARAGON
|||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY ||||
PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:17:21 AM

@artbatista, I'm aware of the bug - will be fixing it. - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/411
@tillkoein, need to examine to coin to see what methods it supports.

MarcusDe

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:26:36 AM

Any news for primecoin algo?
I see many "shitcoins" added (I know most of them share same algo) but primecoin is one of major ones, almost without clones sadly.

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:56:59 AM

need to get primecoin algorithm working then, which algo does it use? or a unique one for itself?

i do have my own time-line & planning of the upcoming features for software right now, but we do also supply consulting services or with a bounty we can get it within the front-lines of plans.

MarcusDe

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:03:36 PM

When I configure mysql and pools, do I need one database per coin or it can be one database for all pools?

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:36:27 PM

you need a unique database for each pool - but you have to only create the databases, coiniumserv will itself create the table schema it'll be using.

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:18:51 PM

@artbatista, the website error should be fixed in https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/483f6f80a5e67503a2cf5dad5f3044a1ef0d45b4

Expect it to be included in 0.1.5 alpha release.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:05:09 AM

@artbatista, the website error should be fixed in https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/483f6f80a5e67503a2cf5dad5f3044a1ef0d45b4

Expect it to be included in 0.1.5 alpha release.

Thank you!

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 07:59:44 AM

v0.1.5 alpha released - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/releases/tag/v0.1.5-alpha

MarcusDe

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:31:11 AM

Litecoin pool works perfect (exept nobody mines on it lol),
When adding vertcoin (wallet compiled, working fine & blockchain downloaded);

Code:
13:23:08 [Debug] [Pool] [Vertcoin] Generated cryptographically random instance Id: 3416759836
13:23:08 [Fatal] [Program] [global] Terminating because of unhandled exception!
Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Pools.PoolManager ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Pools.IPool ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Cryptology.Algorithms.IHashAlgorithm
at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal (Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer/TypeRegistration,Nancy.TinyIoc.NamedParameterOverloads,Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions) <0x007e7>
at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve (System.Type,string) <0x00053>
at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve<CoiniumServ.Cryptology.Algorithms.IHashAlgorithm> (string) <0x0002f>
at CoiniumServ.Factories.ObjectFactory.GetHashAlgorithm (string) <0x0003b>
at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool.InitDaemon () <0x00123>
at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool..ctor (CoiniumServ.Pools.IPoolConfig,CoiniumServ.Configuration.IConfigManager,CoiniumServ.Factories.IObjectFactory) <0x003d3>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.lambda_method (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,object[]) <0x0025e>
at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type,System.Type,System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo,Nancy.TinyIoc.NamedParameterOverloads,Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions) <0x003fe>

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type requestedType, System.Type implementationType, System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo constructor, Nancy.TinyIoc.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer+MultiInstanceFactory.GetObject (System.Type requestedType, Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer container, Nancy.TinyIoc.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer+MultiInstanceFactory.GetObject (System.Type requestedType, Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer container, Nancy.TinyIoc.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal (Nancy.TinyIoc.TypeRegistration registration, Nancy.TinyIoc.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type requestedType, System.Type implementationType, System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo constructor, Nancy.TinyIoc.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type requestedType, System.Type implementationType, System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo constructor, Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer+SingletonFactory.GetObject (System.Type requestedType, Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer container, Nancy.TinyIoc.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal (Nancy.TinyIoc.TypeRegistration registration, Nancy.TinyIoc.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, Nancy.TinyIoc.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

edit:
I've looked into code and there is no scrypt-n set  in CoiniumServ/src/CoiniumServ/Cryptology/Algorithms which is set in coins/vertcoin.json

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:52:13 AM

yes we do miss the scrypt-n implementation, created a issue entry for it; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/421

and it's quite easy to implement algorithms, for scrypt-n we just need to fix the parameters of scrypt; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Cryptology/Algorithms/Scrypt.cs

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:09:13 PM

Submit block failed errors.

I though it was ok, but noticed no new blocks for 24 hours. Orbitcoin does have a submitblock method.

Code:
09/03/2014 22:48:13 -04:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [orbitcoin] Submit block failed - height: 855821, hash: d11a49c208ac90e3b05d5b34db636ca0840a75ee5cdeebab04ad97ae86310a71 - Unable to sign block, wallet locked?
09/03/2014 22:48:13 -04:00 [Information] [ShareManager] [orbitcoin] Submit block [855821] failed with hash: d11a49c208ac90e3b05d5b34db636ca0840a75ee5cdeebab04ad97ae86310a71

09/04/2014 01:04:24 -04:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [orbitcoin] Submit block failed - height: 855960, hash: f26285c02a43799fdbdbd2573f1f3c3f6b34c069ee8807377bc6385c1d37645f - Unable to sign block, wallet locked?
09/04/2014 01:04:24 -04:00 [Information] [ShareManager] [orbitcoin] Submit block [855960] failed with hash: f26285c02a43799fdbdbd2573f1f3c3f6b34c069ee8807377bc6385c1d37645f

I switched the miners to lottocoin, I'll let you know what happens.

Edit: the wallets are not encrypted/locked

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:30:13 PM

is that a POS coin? could be related to this: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/388

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:48:33 PM

is that a POS coin? could be related to this: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/388

Yes, it's a POS/POW combo coin.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:49:44 PM

okay then that's the reason, we still need a fix for it. already on my schedule.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:53:49 PM

So, the workaround for this is to use the public key for the wallet address in the config file, instead of the wallet address.

Did I get it right?

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:13:38 PM

i'm not sure that may fix the problem, instead i'll be implementing a fix within the code.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:30:07 PM

i'm not sure that may fix the problem, instead i'll be implementing a fix within the code.

Ok, so don't use it for POS until fixed in code.

Art

PARAGON
lobo13hf

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:56:07 PM

is there any tutorial on how to run this on linux/ubuntu?

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:06:14 PM

is there any tutorial on how to run this on linux/ubuntu?

https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki/Getting-Started:-Ubuntu

PARAGON
lobo13hf

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:11:58 PM

got that part but that doesn show me how to set up a pool i meant a tutorial like the one on the video it show you all the steps from 0, you know what i mean...

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 06:33:29 PM

got that part but that doesn show me how to set up a pool i meant a tutorial like the one on the video it show you all the steps from 0, you know what i mean...

I'll write something up on the coinium config steps I used, but really, the conf files are very well commented. It'll be later tonight when I get home.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 08:16:18 PM

https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki/Configuration

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:37:13 PM

I am seeing a few of these with lottocoin, a straight SCRYPT coin:

Code:
09/05/2014 10:45:28 -04:00 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Lottocoin] Queried transaction does not exist ea46fcbf06da83858d2df176719ca520e2ffbe2c083f1f4a2852239eb69f253b - Invalid or non-wallet transaction id

09/05/2014 10:45:28 -04:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block failed - height: 757161, hash: f6ac98f3f966ca26b8584cbfff981d52009f2de52e42e8179b28ef819f977df8 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

09/05/2014 10:45:28 -04:00 [Information] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block [757161] failed with hash: f6ac98f3f966ca26b8584cbfff981d52009f2de52e42e8179b28ef819f977df8

09/05/2014 11:28:03 -04:00 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Lottocoin] Queried transaction does not exist b0a2ce730310641f2c1cfc1d523d7b9d19c7caeef4e9acda181b0ddf6e7f7bf0 - Invalid or non-wallet transaction id

09/05/2014 11:28:03 -04:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block failed - height: 757252, hash: 9799eb560498940bd399e73bcf06a1f35891d94d87c41d4ec10b6b27f655af96 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

09/05/2014 11:28:03 -04:00 [Information] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block [757252] failed with hash: 9799eb560498940bd399e73bcf06a1f35891d94d87c41d4ec10b6b27f655af96

09/05/2014 11:40:29 -04:00 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Lottocoin] Queried transaction does not exist 0f122686f253141f779ea8732577e908944525d28a7ec45ebbcb48e38b220a8b - Invalid or non-wallet transaction id

09/05/2014 11:40:29 -04:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block failed - height: 757268, hash: 5e7e5dbc4aa9482e90bcf5d3d572f888b133818f391e2ba8c4e3477dd5302e18 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

09/05/2014 11:40:29 -04:00 [Information] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block [757268] failed with hash: 5e7e5dbc4aa9482e90bcf5d3d572f888b133818f391e2ba8c4e3477dd5302e18

Altogether, 4 instances in 12 hours

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:31:15 AM

On windows 2012 R2, running alpha 5:

Code:
Could not locate your error view! Details: Unable to locate view 'error'
Currently available view engine extensions: sshtml,html,htm
Locations inspected: /error,//error
Root path: C:\coinium\web\default
If you were expecting raw data back, make sure you set the 'Accept'-header of the request to correct format, for example 'application/json'

also getting this:

Code:
20:28:15 [Error] [PoolManager] [global] Error recaching statistics; Error getting value from 'Latest' on 'CoiniumServ.Pools.BlocksCache'.

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:59:07 AM

I just got around to build Alpha 5  in a Ubuntu 14.04 virtual machine in Hyper-V and the website works fine.

This website error must be a paths issue with windows.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:16:24 AM

I am seeing a few of these with lottocoin, a straight SCRYPT coin:

Code:
09/05/2014 10:45:28 -04:00 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Lottocoin] Queried transaction does not exist ea46fcbf06da83858d2df176719ca520e2ffbe2c083f1f4a2852239eb69f253b - Invalid or non-wallet transaction id

09/05/2014 10:45:28 -04:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block failed - height: 757161, hash: f6ac98f3f966ca26b8584cbfff981d52009f2de52e42e8179b28ef819f977df8 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

09/05/2014 10:45:28 -04:00 [Information] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block [757161] failed with hash: f6ac98f3f966ca26b8584cbfff981d52009f2de52e42e8179b28ef819f977df8

09/05/2014 11:28:03 -04:00 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Lottocoin] Queried transaction does not exist b0a2ce730310641f2c1cfc1d523d7b9d19c7caeef4e9acda181b0ddf6e7f7bf0 - Invalid or non-wallet transaction id

09/05/2014 11:28:03 -04:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block failed - height: 757252, hash: 9799eb560498940bd399e73bcf06a1f35891d94d87c41d4ec10b6b27f655af96 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

09/05/2014 11:28:03 -04:00 [Information] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block [757252] failed with hash: 9799eb560498940bd399e73bcf06a1f35891d94d87c41d4ec10b6b27f655af96

09/05/2014 11:40:29 -04:00 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Lottocoin] Queried transaction does not exist 0f122686f253141f779ea8732577e908944525d28a7ec45ebbcb48e38b220a8b - Invalid or non-wallet transaction id

09/05/2014 11:40:29 -04:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block failed - height: 757268, hash: 5e7e5dbc4aa9482e90bcf5d3d572f888b133818f391e2ba8c4e3477dd5302e18 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

09/05/2014 11:40:29 -04:00 [Information] [ShareManager] [Lottocoin] Submit block [757268] failed with hash: 5e7e5dbc4aa9482e90bcf5d3d572f888b133818f391e2ba8c4e3477dd5302e18

Altogether, 4 instances in 12 hours

Art

Nothing goes wrong there except "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." message.

You are seeing that " Queried transaction does not exist" because, more than one miner can find a block solution at the very same (or close time intervals) and coiniumserv will submit both to get one accepted as a block. Then it just queries the coin daemon with the generation transaction id's too see which one was accepted.

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:19:08 AM

On windows 2012 R2, running alpha 5:

Code:
Could not locate your error view! Details: Unable to locate view 'error'
Currently available view engine extensions: sshtml,html,htm
Locations inspected: /error,//error
Root path: C:\coinium\web\default
If you were expecting raw data back, make sure you set the 'Accept'-header of the request to correct format, for example 'application/json'

also getting this:

Code:
20:28:15 [Error] [PoolManager] [global] Error recaching statistics; Error getting value from 'Latest' on 'CoiniumServ.Pools.BlocksCache'.

created new issue entries;
* web issue; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/411
* statistics issue; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/427

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:06:52 AM

I just got around to build Alpha 5  in a Ubuntu 14.04 virtual machine in Hyper-V and the website works fine.

Art

seems an issue with binary distibutions, if you compile on windows, it just works okay, still examining the problem.

edit: found the problem, check the issue page for solution

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:08:25 PM

I just got around to build Alpha 5  in a Ubuntu 14.04 virtual machine in Hyper-V and the website works fine.

Art

seems an issue with binary distibutions, if you compile on windows, it just works okay, still examining the problem.

edit: found the problem, check the issue page for solution

I guess I'll fire up VS and compile it.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:30:33 PM

The website works when I compile the source myself.

Running in Windows 2012 R2, I have the following setup in my config:

Code:
"website": {
"enabled": true,
"bind": "192.168.1.109",
"port": 80,
        "backend" : {
            "metrics": {
                "enabled": false
            }

When I access http://192.168.1.109 from my local network, the page displays as it's supposed to.

However, I forwarded port 80 thru my router, when I access from the internet with my domain name http://artbatista.com, I get a page timeout and this:

Code:
09/07/2014 11:17:02 -04:00 [Error] [HttpServer] [global] Unhandled web-server exception: Unable to locate base URI for request: http://artbatista.com/

Same error if I try the raw IP instead.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:26:11 PM

try setting a domain there instead - like; "bind": "eu.coinium.org",

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

Interesting. Set it with artbatista.com does not work, set it to www.artbatista.com it works.

Can't you just make this so that it will allow connections to an ip number, without regard as to where the original http requested pointed to?

That way when I ask my browser to go to "artbatista.com", the router will sent to 192.168.1.109, and all I have to set in the config file is bind to 192.168.1.109

Art

PS. assuming you have the port forwarded in the router.

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 06:04:06 PM

you probably know this already, but the hash rate calculated and shown in the web interface are wildly inaccurate.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:32:13 AM

Interesting. Set it with artbatista.com does not work, set it to www.artbatista.com it works.

Can't you just make this so that it will allow connections to an ip number, without regard as to where the original http requested pointed to?

That way when I ask my browser to go to "artbatista.com", the router will sent to 192.168.1.109, and all I have to set in the config file is bind to 192.168.1.109

Art

we need to fix the nancy configuration and guess then it's quite possible.

and yes for hashrate calculation: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/332

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:49:03 AM

Art

and yes for hashrate calculation: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/332

It's worst than that. It seems to work randomly. Right now I can connect at both artbatista.com, or www.artbatista.com, but not at my ip 75.74.105.230.

Earlier tonight, it gave an error on artbatista.com, but allowed www.artbatista.com.

And, yes, I saw later that the hash rate issue was on github.

Cheers

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 08:02:54 AM

Art

It's worst than that. It seems to work randomly. Right now I can connect at both artbatista.com, or www.artbatista.com, but not at my ip 75.74.105.230.

Earlier tonight, it gave an error on artbatista.com, but allowed www.artbatista.com.

And, yes, I saw later that the hash rate issue was on github.

Cheers

Art

okay i created an issue entry for it and will be checking nancy resources for a work-around; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/430

update: artbatista, can you please try this fix: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/tree/feature/web-bindings , you should be setting "bind": "" in web-server config.

Please let me if it works for you so I can merge it in the development tree.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:32:08 PM

okay i created an issue entry for it and will be checking nancy resources for a work-around; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/430

update: artbatista, can you please try this fix: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/tree/feature/web-bindings , you should be setting "bind": "" in web-server config.

Please let me if it works for you so I can merge it in the development tree.

Crap, I am not familiar with Github, I can't seem to find a way to get the Github desktop app to pull that branch. All I can pull is DEVELOP and MASTER.

Can you give me quick pointer on how to get that branch?

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:37:57 PM

the zip file: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/archive/feature/web-bindings.zip

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:40:28 PM

Thank you.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:00:24 PM

OK, seems good.

Anyway, I can access the web server using localhost, 127.0.0.1, the local ip of the machine, from outside the network with a redirected port, etc.

Good job.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:03:19 PM

this just came up:

14:56:32 [Error] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Error initializing pool; Unable to resolve type:
CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager

This may be related to the fact that Bitcoin daemon is still not synced, but just in case, I am reporting it. It will be at least 12 hours before bitcoin is fully synced, ill check then and let you know.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 08:14:34 PM

okay thank you, a full debug log file may help better.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:56:59 AM

okay thank you, a full debug log file may help better.

The BTC daemon is still not synced, but the alpha 5 version enabled the BTC pool, while occasionally complaining of time-outs from the daemon.

The web-bindings version, does not enable the BTC pool at all. Here are my config file and the logs:

bitcoin.json

Code:
{
    # detailed sample config file for pool which explicility sets all settings.

# -------------------------------
    # Coin configuration

# coin: name of the coin configuration file that should exist in config/coins/.

"coin": "bitcoin.json",   

# Coin Daemon RPC Connection

# host: ip/hostname of coin-daemon.
    # port: the port coin daemon is listening on.
    # username: username for rpc connection.
    # password: password for rpc connection.

"daemon": {
"host": "127.0.0.1",
"port": 8388,
"username": "removed",
"password": "removed"
},

# Meta Configuration

# motd: message of the day.
    # txMessage: message to be included used within generation transactions.

"meta": {
        "motd": "Welcome to CoiniumServ pool, enjoy your stay! - http://www.coiniumserv.com",
        "txMessage": "http://www.coiniumserv.com/"
     },

# Wallet & Rewards Configuration

# address: generated coins will arrive here.

"wallet" : {
        "address":  "1QGWCNk7oDYTJKYkCgBB4tuJCyav1LS7Kg"
    },

# rewards: list of addresses that gets a percentage from each mined block (ie, pool fee.)

"rewards":  [
        {"1QGWCNk7oDYTJKYkCgBB4tuJCyav1LS7Kg": 1}
    ],

# Payment Processing Configuration

# enabled: set this true to let CoiniumServ handle the payments, false if you would like some other software like mpos to handle them.
    # interval: interval in seconds that payment-processor will be running.
    # minimum:  minimum amount of coins before a miner is eligable for getting a payment.

"payments": {
        "interval": 60,
"minimum": 0.002
},

# Miner Configuration

# validateUsername: set true to validate miner usernames as an addresses against the coin daemon.
    # timeout: timeout in seconds to disconnect miners that did not submit any shares for the period.

"miner":  {
        "validateUsername": true,
        "timeout": 300
    },

# Job Manager Configuration

# blockRefresh: timeout in miliseconds to poll coin daemon for a new block.
    # rebroadcast: if now new blocks are found in this many seconds, a new job will be created and broadcasted.

"job":  {
        "blockRefreshInterval": 1000,
        "rebroadcastTimeout": 55       
    },

# Stratum Server Configuration

# stratum:
    # enabled: set this true to enable stratum server.
    # bind: interface to bind stratum server.
    # port: port to listen for stratum connections.
    # diff: default difficulty assigned to newly connected miners.

# vardiff:
    # enabled: set this true to enable variable-difficulty support.
    # minDiff: minimum difficulty that can be assigned to miners.
    # maxDiff: maximum difficulty that can be assigned to miners.
    # targetTime: try to get a single share per this many seconds from miner.
    # retargetTime: retarget a miners difficulty ever this many seconds.
    # variancePercent: allow difficulty for a miner to vary this percent without retargeting.

"stratum": {
"bind": "0.0.0.0",
"port": 3333,
"diff": 16,
        "vardiff": {
            "minDiff": 8,
            "maxDiff": 512,
            "targetTime": 15,
            "retargetTime": 90,
            "variancePercent": 30
        }
},

# Ban Configuration

# you can ban miners which submits invalid work / data to reduce system/network load.
    # enabled: set this true to enable banning support.
    # duration: duration of ban when a miner gets flagged for so.
    # invalidPercent: percentage of invalid shares to trigger a ban.
    # checkThreshold: number of shares required before a miner's shares are considered for a ban.
    # purgeInterval: purge interval in seconds that bans are checked to see if they are expired.

"banning": {
        "duration": 600,
        "invalidPercent": 50,
        "checkThreshold": 100,
        "purgeInterval": 300
    },

# Per-pool Storage Configuration

# hybrid storage layer
    # enabled: set this true to enable hybrid storage mode where redis and mysql is used together.

# mpos layer
    # enabled: set this true to enable mpos compatibility mode - make sure to internal disable payment-processor!

# redis
    # host: redis host.
    # port: redis port.
    # password: set the password if your redis installation requires one.
    # databaseId: redis database instance id (optional)

# mysql
    # host: database host.
    # port: database port.
    # username: username for connecting the database.
    # password: password for connecting the database.
    # database: database name.

"storage": {
        "hybrid": {
    "redis": {
    "port": 6379,
                "password": "removed",
                "databaseId": 0
    },
    "mysql": {
    "port": 3306,
    "user": "removed",
    "password": "removed",
                "database": "bitcoin"
    }
        },
        "mpos": {
            "enabled": false,
    "mysql": {
    "port": 3306,
    "user": "username",
    "password": "password",
                "database": "db-name"
    }
        }
}, 

# Getwork Server Configuration

# EXPERIMENTAL!; This feature is still in development and not complete yet.
    # enabled: Set this true to enable getwork server.
    # bind: interface to bind getwork server.
    # port: port to listen for getwork connections.

"vanilla": {
"enabled": false,
"bind": "localhost",
"port": 2223
    }
}

config.json

Code:
{
    # Stack Configuration

# name:  name of the pool stack.

"stack": {
        "name": "ArtBatista.com"
    },

# Statistics Configuration

# updateInterval: interval for recaching statistics.
    # hashrateWindow: how many seconds worth of shares should be gathered to generate hashrate.

"statistics": {
        "updateInterval": 60,
        "hashrateWindow": 120
    },

# Website Configuration

# enabled: set this true to enable frontend.
    # bind: interface to bind webserver.
    # port: port to listen for http connections.
    # backend:
    # enabled: set this true to enable admin backend.
    # password: password for enabling administrator

"bind": "",
            }
        }
},

# Logging Configuration

# root: relative path of logs.
    # targets: log targets.

# target:
    # enabled: is the log target enabled?
    # type: console, file or packet.
    # filename: filename of the log file.
    # rolling: set this true to get a seperate log file for every day.
    # level: minimum log level.

# logging configuration
"logging": {
"root": "logs",
"targets": [
{
"type": "console",
"level": "debug"
},
{
"type": "file",
"filename": "server.log",
"rolling": false,
"level": "information"
},
{
"filename": "debug.log",
"level": "verbose"
},
{
"type": "packet",
"filename": "packet.log",
}
        ]
}
}

debug.log, I waited a while on this one, but there was not BTC pool activity

Code:
09/08/2014 22:35:55 -04:00 [Information] [Program] [global] CoiniumServ Piri Reis 0.1.5.24989 warming-up..
09/08/2014 22:35:55 -04:00 [Information] [PlatformManager] [global] Running over .Net, framework: 4.5 (v4.0.30319.34014).
09/08/2014 22:35:55 -04:00 [Debug] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovering enabled pool configs..
09/08/2014 22:35:56 -04:00 [Information] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovered a total of 1 enabled pool configurations: [Bitcoin]
09/08/2014 22:35:56 -04:00 [Debug] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Generated cryptographically random instance Id: 731018519
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Information] [NetworkInfo] [Bitcoin] symbol: BTC algorithm: sha256 version: 90201 protocol: 70002 wallet: 60000 network difficulty: 3815723798.81463000 block difficulty: 3815723798.81 network hashrate: 31.78 PH/s network: mainnet peers: 20 blocks: 289829 errors: none
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Information] [MySqlProvider] [Bitcoin] Mysql storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:3306, database: bitcoin.
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Information] [RedisProvider] [Bitcoin] Redis storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:6379, v2.8.14.

09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Error] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Error initializing pool; Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager

09/08/2014 22:35:58 -04:00 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.100 seconds
09/08/2014 22:35:58 -04:00 [Information] [HttpServer] [global] Web-server listening on: http://localhost/

packet.log

Code:
09/08/2014 22:35:56 -04:00 [Verbose] [DaemonClient] [Bitcoin] tx: "{
    'method' : 'getinfo',

],
}"
09/08/2014 22:35:56 -04:00 [Verbose] [DaemonClient] [Bitcoin] rx: "{
    'result' : {
        'version' : 90201,
        'protocolversion' : 70002,
        'walletversion' : 60000,
        'balance' : 0.00000000,
        'blocks' : 289829,
        'timeoffset' : -1,
        'connections' : 20,
        'proxy' : '',
        'difficulty' : 3815723798.81463000,
        'testnet' : false,
        'keypoololdest' : 1410119942,
        'keypoolsize' : 101,
        'paytxfee' : 0.00010000,
        'relayfee' : 0.00001000,
        'errors' : ''
    },
    'error' : null,
}"
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Verbose] [DaemonClient] [Bitcoin] tx: "{
    'method' : 'getmininginfo',

],
    'id' : 1
}"
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Verbose] [DaemonClient] [Bitcoin] rx: "{
    'result' : {
        'blocks' : 289829,
        'currentblocksize' : 81761,
        'currentblocktx' : 69,
        'difficulty' : 3815723798.81463000,
        'errors' : '',
        'genproclimit' : -1,
        'networkhashps' : 31780470568310748,
        'pooledtx' : 160,
        'testnet' : false,
        'generate' : false,
        'hashespersec' : 0
    },
    'id' : 1
}"
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Verbose] [DaemonClient] [Bitcoin] tx: "{
    'method' : 'getdifficulty',

],
    'id' : 2
}"
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Verbose] [DaemonClient] [Bitcoin] rx: "{
    'result' : 3815723798.81463000,
    'id' : 2
}"

server.log

Code:
09/08/2014 22:35:55 -04:00 [Information] [Program] [global] CoiniumServ Piri Reis 0.1.5.24989 warming-up..
09/08/2014 22:35:55 -04:00 [Information] [PlatformManager] [global] Running over .Net, framework: 4.5 (v4.0.30319.34014).
09/08/2014 22:35:56 -04:00 [Information] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovered a total of 1 enabled pool configurations: [Bitcoin]
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Information] [NetworkInfo] [Bitcoin] symbol: BTC algorithm: sha256 version: 90201 protocol: 70002 wallet: 60000 network difficulty: 3815723798.81463000 block difficulty: 3815723798.81 network hashrate: 31.78 PH/s network: mainnet peers: 20 blocks: 289829 errors: none
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Information] [MySqlProvider] [Bitcoin] Mysql storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:3306, database: bitcoin.
09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Information] [RedisProvider] [Bitcoin] Redis storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:6379, v2.8.14.

09/08/2014 22:35:57 -04:00 [Error] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Error initializing pool; Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager

09/08/2014 22:35:58 -04:00 [Information] [HttpServer] [global] Web-server listening on: http://localhost/

The "CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager" error does not occur in the alpha 5 version.

Something else of note, this version would not build because the csredis dependencies directory was empty. I had to copy that from the alpha 5 version. I guess GitHUb does not package them with the zip file, just a blank directory in place of csredis directory.

Finally, the web site works flawlessly in this version, I have tried to find a scenario where I can't connect via browser, but so far I have not seen a problem.

Let me know if I can do more.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:13:06 AM

I am intending to start setting up MPOS to try with coinium.

Are the hybrid storage setting incompatible with MPOS?

If I turn on MPOS mode, do I turn off the MySQL/redis storage option?

In standalone mode, what form of compensation is used to pay clients. PPS, PPLNS, ETC

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:07:06 AM

debug.log, I waited a while on this one, but there was not BTC pool activity

Code:
09/08/2014 22:35:55 -04:00 [Debug] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovering enabled pool configs..
09/08/2014 22:35:56 -04:00 [Debug] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Generated cryptographically random instance Id: 731018519

09/08/2014 22:35:58 -04:00 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.100 seconds

Code:
> Error initializing pool; Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager
This error prevents the pool from initializing. Can you please change this line

Code:
https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Pools/Pool.cs#L129

to

Code:
_logger.Error("Error initializing pool; {0:l}", e);

and paste the updated error log? It'll be helping me to find out the bug & fix.

In standalone mode, what form of compensation is used to pay clients. PPS, PPLNS, ETC

Art

for mpos mode, you have to use MPOS-storage-layer which does only use MySQL.

you have to enable mpos section: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/config/pools/advanced-example.json#L190

In standalone mode, it does you Pay-Per-Share right now but I'd like to also note that I'm re-writing the payment-processor for standalone mode which will be eventually far better then anything that exists.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:26:40 AM

Code:
> Error initializing pool; Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager
This error prevents the pool from initializing. Can you please change this line

Code:
https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Pools/Pool.cs#L129

to

Code:
_logger.Error("Error initializing pool; {0:l}", e);

and paste the updated error log? It'll be helping me to find out the bug & fix.

Will do, but it will be a few hours, I work overnight, I'll do it when I get up this afternoon.

Art

for mpos mode, you have to use MPOS-storage-layer which does only use MySQL.

you have to enable mpos section: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/config/pools/advanced-example.json#L190

In standalone mode, it does you Pay-Per-Share right now but I'd like to also note that I'm re-writing the payment-processor for standalone mode which will be eventually far better then anything that exists.

Looking forward to it. But are you intending to add some account management to the interface?

What I mean is, having a top flight payment processor is for naught if clients can't manage things like payment thresholds, manual payments requests, etc.

In essence you'll have to create something with the basic functionality that MPOS has. Not that I mind, MPOS is really kludge and a major pain. Just to install it properly and keep it running requires a Neurosurgery doctorate.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:46:13 AM

I'm already adding the base work for registered-accounts support. But before that I have a major todo item in my list now.

Multipool & auto-exchange support. So basically we'll first get in multipool support in and then add registered-accounts support.

The multipool & auto-exchange infrastructure I'm designing is matchless right now, basically you'll be able to get paid in any crypto-currency that major exchanges support for a given pool.
There exists some multipools which basically just support single coin payouts (like blackcoinpool just paying in blackcoin, multipool.us in BTC).

What we'll get eventually is;
* Connect to any pool that runs over CoiniumServ (like LOT, EAC etc..)
* Set the miner username to a valid crypto coin wallet address that major exchanges like (mintpal & cryptsy) supports and CoiniumServ is configured for.
* Get your payments Smiley

So let's say that our pool is a Lottocoin pool
* Some one can just connect in with a lottocoin address and get paid in Lottocoin
* You can connect with a bitcoin address and get paid in Bitcoin
* I can connect with a dogecoin address and get paid in Dogecoin.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:32:48 PM

I'm already adding the base work for registered-accounts support. But before that I have a major todo item in my list now.

Multipool & auto-exchange support. So basically we'll first get in multipool support in and then add registered-accounts support.

The multipool & auto-exchange infrastructure I'm designing is matchless right now, basically you'll be able to get paid in any crypto-currency that major exchanges support for a given pool.
There exists some multipools which basically just support single coin payouts (like blackcoinpool just paying in blackcoin, multipool.us in BTC).

What we'll get eventually is;
* Connect to any pool that runs over CoiniumServ (like LOT, EAC etc..)
* Set the miner username to a valid crypto coin wallet address that major exchanges like (mintpal & cryptsy) supports and CoiniumServ is configured for.
* Get your payments Smiley

So let's say that our pool is a Lottocoin pool
* Some one can just connect in with a lottocoin address and get paid in Lottocoin
* You can connect with a bitcoin address and get paid in Bitcoin
* I can connect with a dogecoin address and get paid in Dogecoin.

Wow!

That sounds awesome, I can see why you should get that out of the way first, before getting down to the accounting...

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:03:47 PM

here we go!:

Code:
09/09/2014 14:02:33 -04:00 [Information] [Program] [global] CoiniumServ Piri Reis 0.1.5.23455 warming-up..
09/09/2014 14:02:33 -04:00 [Information] [PlatformManager] [global] Running over .Net, framework: 4.5 (v4.0.30319.34014).
09/09/2014 14:02:33 -04:00 [Debug] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovering enabled pool configs..
09/09/2014 14:02:34 -04:00 [Information] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovered a total of 1 enabled pool configurations: [Bitcoin]
09/09/2014 14:02:34 -04:00 [Debug] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Generated cryptographically random instance Id: 583169035
09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Information] [NetworkInfo] [Bitcoin] symbol: BTC algorithm: sha256 version: 90201 protocol: 70002 wallet: 60000 network difficulty: 27428630902.25790000 block difficulty: 27428630902.26 network hashrate: 176.94 PH/s network: mainnet peers: 9 blocks: 319868 errors: none
09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Information] [MySqlProvider] [Bitcoin] Mysql storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:3306, database: bitcoin.
09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Information] [RedisProvider] [Bitcoin] Redis storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:6379, v2.8.14.
09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Error] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Error initializing pool; Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyString, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, Evidence securityInfo, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
   at System.AppDomain.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
   at System.AppDomain.CreateInstanceAndUnwrap(String assemblyName, String typeName)
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.ReflectionBasedDbFactory.CreateFactory() in c:\Community\schambers\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\ReflectionBasedDbFactory.cs:line 19
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.DbFactoryBase.get_Factory() in c:\Community\schambers\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\DbFactoryBase.cs:line 48
   at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.MySql.MySqlProcessorFactory.Create(String connectionString, IAnnouncer announcer, IMigrationProcessorOptions options) in c:\Community\schambers\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\MySql\MySqlProcessorFactory.cs:line 11
   at CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager.Check() in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Persistance\Layers\Hybrid\MigrationManager.cs:line 60
   at CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager..ctor(IMySqlProvider provider, IPoolConfig poolConfig) in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Persistance\Layers\Hybrid\MigrationManager.cs:line 47
   at lambda_method(Closure , Object[] )
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType(Type requestedType, Type implementationType, ConstructorInfo constructor, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType(Type requestedType, Type implementationType, ConstructorInfo constructor, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.MultiInstanceFactory.GetObject(Type requestedType, TinyIoCContainer container, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.MultiInstanceFactory.GetObject(Type requestedType, TinyIoCContainer container, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal(TypeRegistration registration, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve[ResolveType](NamedParameterOverloads parameters)
   at CoiniumServ.Factories.ObjectFactory.GetMigrationManager(IMySqlProvider provider, IPoolConfig poolConfig) in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Factories\ObjectFactory.cs:line 320
   at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool.InitStorage() in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:line 161
   at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool..ctor(IPoolConfig poolConfig, IConfigManager configManager, IObjectFactory objectFactory) in d:\CoiniumServ-feature-web-bindings\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:line 122
09/09/2014 14:02:36 -04:00 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.143 seconds
09/09/2014 14:02:37 -04:00 [Information] [HttpServer] [global] Web-server listening on: http://localhost/

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:21:12 PM

Miss spelled.....

should be "HEALTHY" instead of "HEALTY"

This is on the landing page.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:33:56 PM

09/09/2014 14:02:35 -04:00 [Error] [Pool] [Bitcoin] Error initializing pool; Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Seems your visual studio didn't restored nuget packages which caused mysql.data.dll to be missing and eventually causing the exception. make sure nuget restores the packages.

@fixed the typo - https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/0c22d665f30d0ffe6670481696f819992f1d3158.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:36:00 PM

Seems your visual studio didn't restored nuget packages which caused mysql.data.dll to be missing and eventually causing the exception. make sure nuget restores the packages.

@fixed the typo - https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/0c22d665f30d0ffe6670481696f819992f1d3158.

That worked!

I copied the missing DLL from the master coinium build. So far so good. Will keep an eye on it and reports later.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:23:27 AM

I am seeing a lot of job creation errors.

It's ok when i restart the BTC daemon, but after a couple of hours it starts complaining of job creation errors due JSON timeouts.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:33:13 AM

can i get another debug.log upload to pastie.org with that job creation errors please?

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:19:41 AM

can i get another debug.log upload to pastie.org with that job creation errors please?

http://pastebin.com/fT2vdkC4

Ignore the grandcoin errors, it was downloading the blcokchain.

Cheers

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:30:34 AM

http://pastebin.com/SJMNQ5y6

Here is another one. This is the first error after I restarted coinium about an hour ago. (21:10:56)

There's a second one at 21:20:11

It seems to get progressively worse until all job creation tasks fail. I had to restart the daemon last time to fix this, so I don't know if its a Coinium or daemon error, or something in between.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:50:10 AM

Question:

Is the "submitblock" method a requirement for a wallet to be usable with Coinium?

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:52:51 AM

I replaced the 64-Bit BTC daemon with the 32-bit one and in several hours I have not had another job creation error.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:55:46 AM

Question:

Is the "submitblock" method a requirement for a wallet to be usable with Coinium?

Art

right now we only do have submitblock support,but if you are aware of another coin that uses another methods, just name it and i'll check & implement the support for it.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 05:55:50 PM

Question:

Art

right now we only do have submitblock support,but if you are aware of another coin that uses another methods, just name it and i'll check & implement the support for it.

Grandcoin  appears not to have submitblock. Wouldn't it be better to have a switch in the coin config to tell Coinium to use an alternate method for a particular coin?

Also, switching to the 32-bit BTC daemon seems to have helped but I got up this afternoon to find every time Coinium tried a new job creation it failed on timeout. I restarted Coinium and it failed immediately. How long is the timeout period? In this case it seems Coinium waited 5 seconds.

http://pastebin.com/dPLTM7TW

I am using the bicoin-qt, do you think I should try the plain daemon?

So far, the only way I find to fix this is to restart the BTC daemon. This was ocassionally happening with orbitcoin too.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 08:17:07 PM

https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Daemon/DaemonBase.cs#L121

you can change the timeout here and i'll be making it a configurable option - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/244

by the time do you still get this error

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 09:14:48 PM

https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Daemon/DaemonBase.cs#L121

you can change the timeout here and i'll be making it a configurable option - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/244

by the time do you still get this error

No, haven't seen that in a couple of days.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 09:01:46 AM

art, added a configurable timeout option - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/pull/437 - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/archive/develop.zip
relative commit: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/4e7b91cb5e38ecda0a7292ec859bdc570d696781

i've set it to 5 seconds by default (where it was before 1 second), can you test it to see if it fixes your problems?

configuration option: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/4e7b91cb5e38ecda0a7292ec859bdc570d696781

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:07:11 PM

i installed this on Ubuntu 14 but have no clue how to get CoiniumServ.exe running.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:03:28 PM

i installed this on Ubuntu 14 but have no clue how to get CoiniumServ.exe running.

Did you install mono?

I can't get coinium.exe to run in ubuntu either, but:

Try running coiniumservgui.exe, it runs for me.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:07:46 PM

I got it set up with MPOS yesterday. Other than the hash rate being way off, all seems good.

I have this in a VM in Hyper-v under win2012serv-r2, running kubuntu 14.04

Take a look:

btcpool.artbatista.com

Cheers

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:49:09 PM

art, added a configurable timeout option - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/pull/437 - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/archive/develop.zip
relative commit: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/4e7b91cb5e38ecda0a7292ec859bdc570d696781

i've set it to 5 seconds by default (where it was before 1 second), can you test it to see if it fixes your problems?

configuration option: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/CoiniumServ/commit/4e7b91cb5e38ecda0a7292ec859bdc570d696781

I'll sync the repo and compile it when get a chance.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 08:48:09 PM

Small display bug.

Was watching the coinium interface when a new job was broadcasted because a block was just found, 32016

However the block that has just been found is 32015, 32016 is the next block that's being worked on.

Anyway, it's minor, but coinium should say that the block that was found was the previous block, not the next block.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 09:49:11 PM

run with;
Code:
chmod +x CoiniumServ.exe
./CoiniumServ.exe

or
Code:
chmod +x CoiniumServ.exe
mono CoiniumServ.exe

art, will be checking the block display bug.
still didn't have time to fix the hashrate bug.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:10:34 PM

run with;
Code:
chmod +x CoiniumServ.exe
./CoiniumServ.exe

or
Code:
chmod +x CoiniumServ.exe
mono CoiniumServ.exe

In Ubuntu 14.04, even after I chmod +x, CoiniumServ.exe will not run, CoiniumServGUI.exe on the other hand, works right out the gate, no chmod needed. I just copied the entire bin + subdirectories to my home directory in ubuntu and clicked on CoiniumServGUI.exe to run.

And yes. I did verify they were both marked as executables.

One other thing, in the GUI versions, could you make the console view the default, instead of the web view? I have the web interface disabled now to use with MPOS, so it just a blank screen looking at me until I click on the console tab.

Art

PARAGON
artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:11:59 PM

Write it all down, I am sure you'll get to them eventually.

Grin

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:30:59 PM

In Ubuntu 14.04, even after I chmod +x, CoiniumServ.exe will not run, CoiniumServGUI.exe on the other hand, works right out the gate, no chmod needed. I just copied the entire bin + subdirectories to my home directory in ubuntu and clicked on CoiniumServGUI.exe to run.

do you get an error when you try to do so?

and art all issues are tracked on github - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues

and fixed both issues: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/pull/439

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:53:31 PM

do you get an error when you try to do so?

and art all issues are tracked on github - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues

and fixed both issues: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/pull/439

Will do

PARAGON
HunterS

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:20:30 PM

run with;
Code:
chmod +x CoiniumServ.exe
./CoiniumServ.exe

or
Code:
chmod +x CoiniumServ.exe
mono CoiniumServ.exe

cheers mate. mono CoiniumSer.exe worked a treat

HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:39:23 AM

i get this error when server starts-[Error] [HttpServer] [global] Need elevated privileges to listen on port 80, try running as root - Address already in use

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:59:57 AM

i get this error when server starts-[Error] [HttpServer] [global] Need elevated privileges to listen on port 80, try running as root - Address already in use

If you already have a web server running, you either need to disable the server, or disable the coinium built in web server or change coinium port so they won't clash.

Art

PARAGON
HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:27:53 AM

If you already have a web server running, you either need to disable the server, or disable the coinium built in web server or change coinium port so they won't clash.

Art
yep it was apache i fixed that.i get web front up now but my pools arent showing up say i have zero configuted but i done all the cofig right i thought

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 04:49:03 AM

Art
yep it was apache i fixed that.i get web front up now but my pools arent showing up say i have zero configuted but i done all the cofig right i thought

Did the change the "enabled" line from "false" to "true" at the very top of the "coinname.json" file in the pools sub directory?

Code:
{
    # detailed sample config file for pool which explicility sets all settings.

# Coin configuration

PARAGON
HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:13:40 AM

checking now.also when it says "cp advanced-example.json your-pool.json" do you replace "your-pool" with your coin name or leave as is

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 05:19:14 AM

checking now.also when it says "cp advanced-example.json your-pool.json" do you replace "your-pool" with your coin name or leave as is
yes, for each pool , you create a copy naming it, i.e. For bitcoin:

bitcoin.json

Then edit the file. It's very well commented.

Art

PARAGON
HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:44:57 AM

ok i got it run in terminal window.everything looks good but i cant open web page

HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:17:04 AM

Everything looks good.But cant open web page for pool

.__       .__
  ____  ____ |__| ____ |__|__ __  _____   ______ ______________  __
_/ ___\/  _ \|  |/    \|  |  |  \/     \ /  ___// __ \_  __ \  \/ /
\  \__(  <_> )  |   |  \  |  |  /  Y Y  \\___ \\  ___/|  | \/\   /
 \___  >____/|__|___|  /__|____/|__|_|  /____  >\___  >__|    \_/
     \/              \/               \/     \/     \/

Copyright (C) 2013 - 2014, Coinium project - http://www.coinium.org

CoiniumServ comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.

You can contribute the development of the project by donating;
 BTC : 18qqrtR4xHujLKf9oqiCsjmwmH5vGpch4D
 LTC : LMXfRb3w8cMUBfqZb6RUkFTPaT6vbRozPa
 DOGE: DM8FW8REMHj3P4xtcMWDn33ccjikCWJnQr
 RDD : Rb9kcLs96VDHTmiXVjcWC2RBsfCJ73UQyr

02:15:06 [Information] [Program] [global] CoiniumServ Piri Reis 0.1.5.1767 warming-up..
02:15:06 [Information] [PlatformManager] [global] Running over Mono 3.2.8 (Debian 3.2.8+dfsg-4ubuntu1), framework: 4.5 (v4.0.30319.17020).
02:15:06 [Debug] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovering enabled pool configs..
02:15:06 [Information] [PoolConfig] [Xtracoin] Disabled payments processor as it can not be enabled when MPOS mode is on
02:15:06 [Information] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovered a total of 1 enabled pool configurations: [Xtracoin]
02:15:06 [Debug] [Pool] [Xtracoin] Generated cryptographically random instance Id: 3007228616
02:15:07 [Information] [NetworkInfo] [Xtracoin] symbol: CX algorithm: sha256 version: v1.0.0.1-xtra protocol: 60006 wallet: 60000 network difficulty: 44868.96041621 block difficulty: 44868.96 network hashrate: 1.78 TH/s network: mainnet peers: 14 blocks: 100891 errors: none
02:15:07 [Information] [MySqlProvider] [Xtracoin] Mysql storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:3306, database: xtracoin.
02:15:07 [Information] [BanManager] [Xtracoin] No expired bans found to be cleared [remaining bans: 0].
02:15:07 [Information] [JobManager] [Xtracoin] Broadcasted new job 0x1 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
02:15:07 [Information] [StratumServer] [Xtracoin] Stratum server listening on 178.62.138.128:3333
02:15:07 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.236 seconds
02:15:08 [Information] [HttpServer] [global] Web-server listening on: http://178.62.138.128/
02:16:02 [Information] [JobManager] [Xtracoin] Broadcasted new job 0x2 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
02:16:07 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.011 seconds

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 06:30:15 AM

Everything looks good.But cant open web page for pool

.__       .__

02:15:06 [Information] [Program] [global] CoiniumServ Piri Reis 0.1.5.1767 warming-up..
02:15:06 [Information] [PlatformManager] [global] Running over Mono 3.2.8 (Debian 3.2.8+dfsg-4ubuntu1), framework: 4.5 (v4.0.30319.17020).
02:15:06 [Debug] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovering enabled pool configs..
02:15:06 [Information] [PoolConfig] [Xtracoin] Disabled payments processor as it can not be enabled when MPOS mode is on
02:15:06 [Information] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovered a total of 1 enabled pool configurations: [Xtracoin]
02:15:06 [Debug] [Pool] [Xtracoin] Generated cryptographically random instance Id: 3007228616
02:15:07 [Information] [NetworkInfo] [Xtracoin] symbol: CX algorithm: sha256 version: v1.0.0.1-xtra protocol: 60006 wallet: 60000 network difficulty: 44868.96041621 block difficulty: 44868.96 network hashrate: 1.78 TH/s network: mainnet peers: 14 blocks: 100891 errors: none
02:15:07 [Information] [MySqlProvider] [Xtracoin] Mysql storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:3306, database: xtracoin.
02:15:07 [Information] [BanManager] [Xtracoin] No expired bans found to be cleared [remaining bans: 0].
02:15:07 [Information] [JobManager] [Xtracoin] Broadcasted new job 0x1 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
02:15:07 [Information] [StratumServer] [Xtracoin] Stratum server listening on 178.62.138.128:3333
02:15:07 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.236 seconds
02:15:08 [Information] [HttpServer] [global] Web-server listening on: http://178.62.138.128/
02:16:02 [Information] [JobManager] [Xtracoin] Broadcasted new job 0x2 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
02:16:07 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.011 seconds

If you are running the Alpha5, it's very picky about what interface it binds to. Try 127.0.0.1 and localhost.

The develop branch fixes that.

If it still does not work paste the config.json here.

Exactly what error do you get on the browser when you try to load up the page?

Art

PARAGON
HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:41:56 AM

# Stack Configuration

# name:  name of the pool stack.

"stack": {
        "name": "CoiniumServ.com"
    },

# Statistics Configuration

# updateInterval: interval for recaching statistics.
    # hashrateWindow: how many seconds worth of shares should be gathered to generate hashrate.

"statistics": {
        "updateInterval": 60,
        "hashrateWindow": 300
    },

# Website Configuration

# enabled: set this true to enable frontend.
    # bind: interface to bind webserver, leave empty to listen on all available interfaces.
    # port: port to listen for http connections.
    # backend:
    # enabled: set this true to enable admin backend.
    # password: password for enabling administrator

}
        }
        },

# Logging Configuration

# root: relative path of logs.
    # targets: log targets.

# target:
    # enabled: is the log target enabled?
    # type: console, file or packet.
    # filename: filename of the log file.
    # rolling: set this true to get a seperate log file for every day.
    # level: minimum log level.

# logging configuration
        "logging": {
                "root": "logs",
                "targets": [
                        {
                                "type": "console",
                                "level": "debug"
                        },
                        {
                                "filename": "server.log",
                                "level": "information"
                        },
                        {
                                "filename": "debug.log",
                        },
                        {
                                "type": "packet",
                                "filename": "packet.log",
                        }
        ]
        }
}

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 06:42:15 AM

I noticed you are running xtracoin. Isn't that a POS/POW hybrid coin?

Anyway, coinium does not work with POS coins yet. It looks like it does, but blocks never get submitted because the daemon  rejects them.

Art

PARAGON
HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:43:23 AM

it was working yesterday.but i could get other config working so i reinstalled everything now all stuff that wasnt working is and all the stuff that was working aint.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 06:46:30 AM

}
        }
        },

I think you need to put the ip there after "bind".

In the develop version you can leave it blank, but I am not sure about the release version.

Try "bind":127.0.0.1, you should then be able to load from the local browser at 127.0.0.1

Art

PARAGON
HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:47:15 AM

i should still be able to open web front end

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 06:48:57 AM

it was working yesterday.but i could get other config working so i reinstalled everything now all stuff that wasnt working is and all the stuff that was working aint.

I was running orbitcoin and it was working beautifully and finding blocks, but the blocks never got accepted by the daemon.

See here:

https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/388

Art

PARAGON
HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:50:28 AM

i have it installed on digitalocean.i should put ip from there in

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 06:50:48 AM

i should still be able to open web front end

Which is why it's a bug, fixed in the develop branch.

https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/430

Art

PARAGON
HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:54:59 AM

i just dont understand why front end worked yesterday and not today

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:13:20 AM

@hunters, which commit are you using, so I may be able to help you out there.

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 09:35:01 AM

}
        }
        },

In the develop version you can leave it blank, but I am not sure about the release version.

Try "bind":127.0.0.1, you should then be able to load from the local browser at 127.0.0.1

Art

he doesn't need to with latest commits from develop, with that he'll be able to run embedded web-server on all interfaces.

Seems apache is running on that ip:80.

Please upload your latest config.json to pastie.org so we can look if any mis-configuration is the reason.

HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:08:54 AM

}
        }
        },

Art

he doesn't need to with latest commits from develop, with that he'll be able to run embedded web-server on all interfaces.

Seems apache is running on that ip:80.

Please upload your latest config.json to pastie.org so we can look if any mis-configuration is the reason.
i pasted it in here a few replies back.top of this page

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 11:05:37 AM

HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:05:51 PM

ok guys.I done clean install and it running.But like old mate said PoS coins dont work but im happy i got it working.will setup another wallet thats not PoS and see how it goes.cheer for the help.

HunterS

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:06:30 PM

might try NOMP.Does PoS coins work with them?

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:10:10 PM

i'll be fixing pos coin support soon - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/388

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:12:48 PM

Grandcoin  appears not to have submitblock. Wouldn't it be better to have a switch in the coin config to tell Coinium to use an alternate method for a particular coin?

opened an issue entry for this https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/442

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:09:00 AM

I finally had a chance today to build the Develop branch, and the timeout setting is a godsend.  I have not seen any more json timeouts since changing the timing from 1 to 5 seconds.

On a separate issue....

I am seeing quite a few of these, around 1-3 per hour. Is this a problem or should I ignore this?

Code:

01:17:51 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Bitcoin] Queried block does not exist e8f26d3549137f79f6b0db41bedd99b2413e64959d6442a5e158745dbe78bb1b - Block not found

01:17:52 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Bitcoin] Queried block does not exist f9ac44f024f575207de14090161d5ec8462db1877bc21dce60734026a3935463 - Block not found

Let me know if I should open a ticket on Github.

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 08:34:27 AM

Code:

01:17:51 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Bitcoin] Queried block does not exist e8f26d3549137f79f6b0db41bedd99b2413e64959d6442a5e158745dbe78bb1b - Block not found

01:17:52 [Error] [BlockProcessor] [Bitcoin] Queried block does not exist f9ac44f024f575207de14090161d5ec8462db1877bc21dce60734026a3935463 - Block not found

happens when we sumbmit more then one block hash candidates to coin daemon, the daemon will accept one of them and reject the other - and we are checking to see which one was accepted. so basically not a problem.

andr0x

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:58:04 AM

Hi bonesoul!

First ,let me congratulate you, your Stratum Server is very very nice in all sense!: configuration, stability, Performance , And really I want use it forever  Grin....

Currently I'm testing it with Digibyte Coin : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0 in Scrypt algo mode in a Unix box, after some hours of testing (10hrs), I didn't receive any coins to my wallet (server and personal wallet), I'll ask later to Digibyte Dev Team if Scrypt chain have issues (is possible, because Digibyte recently migrate it chain to a multi-algo mining) ...

Well, Digibyte coin have other algo option to mining : groestl ....

Some hours later of test (6hrs) in Groestl mode,   I didn't receive any coins in the wallets (server and personal wallet) ...

Reading Digibyte Groestl pool technical specification , I see  that Digibyte's Groestl implemetantion is the same  to Myriadcoin Groestl, currently I'm mining here : https://v2.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb-groestl/  without issues  Grin

But I have some questions, :

a) Why in Scrypt mode I don't receive coins after 10 hrs ?
b) Is possible integrate Myriadcoin Groestl algo to you stratum server ? ...

About "a" question,  What configurations / logs files need from my server? I can help you in all test process  Wink...

Thanks for your time and effort to develop this nice stratum server  Grin

Success!

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 10:57:07 AM

Hi andr0x,

Thanks for your kind words.

First of all do you have enough hash-power to mine block alone? I personally prefer and suggest guys to first run with testnet daemon, so that you can make sure everything is working okay (in terms of mining & block submissions)

Other then that which version do you use? A release version or latest development tree?

Would be nice to see your debug.log file for Digibyte (https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki/How-to-ask-questions-and-report-bugs%3F) so I can check for any outstanding errors.

For the groestl part, does myriad-coin or digibyte-groestl use a specific groestl implementation? If not we already have the groestl implementation in https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Cryptology/Algorithms/Groestl.cs (which though is not tested).

You can give a try within a digibyte-groestl testnet for example.

andr0x

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:12:32 PM

Hi bonesoul, thanks for fast response!

I'll respond you between quotes

Hi andr0x,

Thanks for your kind words.

First of all do you have enough hash-power to mine block alone? I personally prefer and suggest guys to first run with testnet daemon, so that you can make sure everything is working okay (in terms of mining & block submissions)

Currently in groestl I have 15 MH/s by now. You are right, Is a good idea test all in testnet daemon, I will run some test there  Wink.

Other then that which version do you use? A release version or latest development tree?

I'm working directly with last development tree, I see few mins ago, that you commited some changes, I'll do a pull to update my copy  Grin

Would be nice to see your debug.log file for Digibyte (https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki/How-to-ask-questions-and-report-bugs%3F) so I can check for any outstanding errors.

Sure, I'll run some test in daemon test mode before, and later I'll send to you all related logs files ( https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki/How-to-ask-questions-and-report-bugs%3F )

For the groestl part, does myriad-coin or digibyte-groestl use a specific groestl implementation? If not we already have the groestl implementation in https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/blob/develop/src/CoiniumServ/Cryptology/Algorithms/Groestl.cs (which though is not tested).

You can give a try within a digibyte-groestl testnet for example.

I'm not 100% sure if digibyte use a specific groestl implementation, I'm based on this comment : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg8888673#msg8888673  and in this pool Digibyte's Groestl information : https://v2.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb-groestl/index.php

But if I check digibyte network information directly from daemon it say  "difficulty_groestl" : 127.54058916 " and official thread, algo section it say clearly "Groestl" : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0 I'm bit confused  Huh Grin

I'll run some runs in testnetwork in groestl algo before , and later I'll send to you all logs files  Grin

Thanks for all bonesoul and have a nice day!  Grin
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 08:17:21 AM

androx, note that develop branch is bleeding-edge,which I do not recommend it for production use. For production pools, either use master branch or releases.

andr0x

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:05:17 AM

androx, note that develop branch is bleeding-edge,which I do not recommend it for production use. For production pools, either use master branch or releases.

Thanks for your response Bonesoul .... Ok, I'll switch to master branch to do my test Wink

About Groestl implementation, confirmed, Digibyte use the Myriad Groestl implementation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg8933688#msg8933688 that is not the same to Groestlcoin  Grin

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 07:27:04 AM

then I've to find the myriad groestl implementation and add it.

andr0x

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:49:34 PM

then I've to find the myriad groestl implementation and add it.

Hi bonesoul , Happy to write you again!

This is the official MyriadCoin github repo : https://github.com/myriadcoin maybe it can help  Wink

Have a nice day!
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 07:06:17 PM

thanks, created an issue entry: https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/478, you can follow the progress over there.

artbatista

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 02:50:47 AM

Bonesoul, I just built and did a quick test run of the develop branch and the web interface is really getting close to more than basic functionality. Soon, looks like  I'll be able to run entirely with Coinium and stop using MPOS.

Outstanding work!

Cheers

Art

PARAGON
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 01:26:52 PM

thanks, hopefully i'll release another version soon with the updated interface.

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:33:56 PM

released v0.2.0-beta

v0.2.0 is the last major release before our auto-exchange & multi-pool feature with many fixes and improvements. You can find out the details below;

What's new?

• Improved support for POW + POS hybrids and peercoin variants.
  • Improved & re-developed payment manager.
  • New web frontend theme.
  • Improved web frontend's functionality.

Changelog over here.

Screenshot from brand new web-interface;

andr0x

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:17:35 AM

Hi bonesoul!...

Congratulation for this release !!!! ... Excellent work!...

released v0.2.0-beta

v0.2.0 is the last major release before our auto-exchange & multi-pool feature with many fixes and improvements. You can find out the details below;

What's new?

• Improved support for POW + POS hybrids and peercoin variants.
  • Improved & re-developed payment manager.
  • New web frontend theme.
  • Improved web frontend's functionality.

Changelog over here.

Screenshot from brand new web-interface;

http://i.imgur.com/oOF8lQ0.png
cryptcollector

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:48:43 PM

Anyone had this happen under Linux?

Code:
10/06/2014 14:36:35 +01:00 [Fatal] [Program] [global] Terminating because of unhandled exception!
System.ObjectDisposedException: The object was used after being disposed.
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndSend (IAsyncResult asyncResult, System.Net.Sockets.SocketError& errorCode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndSend (IAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndWrite (IAsyncResult ar) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It seems to happen at odd times, sometimes quickly sometimes after hours. Coinium stops dead after it.

Btw this is the 0.2.1 beta version of Coinium I'm using.

Hash rates are off too.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
Hash to Coins: http://hash-to-coins.com/index.php?page=register&rid=5764
Argentum BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
nwoolls

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 02:01:28 PM

Code:
10/06/2014 14:36:35 +01:00 [Fatal] [Program] [global] Terminating because of unhandled exception!
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndSend (IAsyncResult asyncResult, System.Net.Sockets.SocketError& errorCode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndSend (IAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndWrite (IAsyncResult ar) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It seems to happen at odd times, sometimes quickly sometimes after hours. Coinium stops dead after it.

Hash rates are off too.

I've run into the same error using TcpClient along with async calls and Mono. I had to switch to using the Socket class instead.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  MobileMiner: Monitor and manage your rigs from your browser or phone  |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
bbr

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:42:28 PM

I'm getting the following error on Windows 7 (compiled in VS 2013 and followed the video instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B3GoRzs3ww):

Code:
10/07/2014 20:27:23 +01:00 [Error] [Pool] [Ghostcoin] Error initializing pool; Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Server.Mining.Service.IRpcService ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Server.Mining.Stratum.StratumService ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'AustinHarris.JsonRpc.Handler' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
   at AustinHarris.JsonRpc.SMD..ctor()
   at AustinHarris.JsonRpc.Handler..ctor(String sessionId) in c:\CoiniumServ\deps\json-rpc\Json-Rpc\Handler.cs:line 35
   at AustinHarris.JsonRpc.Handler..cctor() in c:\CoiniumServ\deps\json-rpc\Json-Rpc\Handler.cs:line 29
   at AustinHarris.JsonRpc.Handler.GetSessionHandler(String sessionId)
   at AustinHarris.JsonRpc.JsonRpcService.buildService(String sessionID) in c:\CoiniumServ\deps\json-rpc\Json-Rpc\JsonRpcService.cs:line 58
   at CoiniumServ.Server.Mining.Stratum.StratumService..ctor(IPoolConfig poolConfig, IShareManager shareManager) in c:\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Server\Mining\Stratum\StratumService.cs:line 43
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal(TypeRegistration registration, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve[ResolveType](String name, NamedParameterOverloads parameters)
   at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool.InitServers() in c:\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:line 216
   at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool..ctor(IPoolConfig poolConfig, IConfigManager configManager, IObjectFactory objectFactory) in c:\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:line 133
10/07/2014 20:27:23 +01:00 [Information] [WebServer] [global] Web-server listening on: http://***********/
10/07/2014 20:28:18 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x2 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:28:23 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:28:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:28:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:29:33 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x3 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:29:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:29:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:29:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:30:28 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x4 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:30:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:30:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:30:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:31:23 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x5 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:31:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:31:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:31:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:32:18 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x6 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:32:23 +01:00 [Information] [BanManager] [Ghostcoin] No expired bans found to be cleared [remaining bans: 0].
10/07/2014 20:32:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:32:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:32:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:33:13 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x7 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:33:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:33:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:33:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:34:21 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x8 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:34:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found

I can see the front end in firefox but no pool
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 219

pool operator

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:40:31 AM

I'm getting the following error on Windows 7 (compiled in VS 2013 and followed the video instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B3GoRzs3ww):

Code:
10/07/2014 20:27:23 +01:00 [Error] [Pool] [Ghostcoin] Error initializing pool; Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Server.Mining.Service.IRpcService ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Server.Mining.Stratum.StratumService ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'AustinHarris.JsonRpc.Handler' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
   at AustinHarris.JsonRpc.Handler..ctor(String sessionId) in c:\CoiniumServ\deps\json-rpc\Json-Rpc\Handler.cs:line 35
   at AustinHarris.JsonRpc.Handler..cctor() in c:\CoiniumServ\deps\json-rpc\Json-Rpc\Handler.cs:line 29
   at AustinHarris.JsonRpc.JsonRpcService.buildService(String sessionID) in c:\CoiniumServ\deps\json-rpc\Json-Rpc\JsonRpcService.cs:line 58
   at CoiniumServ.Server.Mining.Stratum.StratumService..ctor(IPoolConfig poolConfig, IShareManager shareManager) in c:\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Server\Mining\Stratum\StratumService.cs:line 43
   at Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve[ResolveType](String name, NamedParameterOverloads parameters)
   at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool.InitServers() in c:\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:line 216
   at CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool..ctor(IPoolConfig poolConfig, IConfigManager configManager, IObjectFactory objectFactory) in c:\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:line 133
10/07/2014 20:27:23 +01:00 [Information] [WebServer] [global] Web-server listening on: http://***********/
10/07/2014 20:28:18 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x2 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:28:23 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:28:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:28:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:29:33 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x3 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:29:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:29:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:29:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:30:28 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x4 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:30:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:30:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:30:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:31:23 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x5 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:31:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:31:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:31:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:32:18 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x6 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:32:23 +01:00 [Information] [BanManager] [Ghostcoin] No expired bans found to be cleared [remaining bans: 0].
10/07/2014 20:32:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:32:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:32:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:33:13 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x7 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:33:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found
10/07/2014 20:33:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/07/2014 20:33:38 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending payments found
10/07/2014 20:34:21 +01:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Ghostcoin] Broadcasted new job 0x8 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/07/2014 20:34:38 +01:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Ghostcoin] No pending blocks found

Having a similar error when launching CoiniumServ on Windows Server 2008 R2.

http://e-miningpool.net - CANN pool operator
nyo_x

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:10:41 PM

Hi people,
I'm trying to get coiniumserv working, But I have some problems with this error. I have every 1-2mins this error. But at network, this block wasnt yet found at the time error popped. Could anybody explain me what that mean?
Thank You

Edit: Fixed answered by  bonesoul
kulme

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:10:56 PM

Hello, can you tell me how to fix this error?

Kulme
bill4598

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:16:31 AM

Code:

I'm having the same issue. anyone find out a solution for this?
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:10:14 AM

Code:

I'm having the same issue. anyone find out a solution for this?

fixed lately, pull the sources from and re-compile or use the 0.2.2-beta

nyo_x

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:27:01 PM

Nice update bonesoul, also with the error explanation, which I posted, also wallets with no submitblock() function are working.
Please can you send me LTC or BTC wallet? I wan't to buy you beer Smiley.
Thank You Smiley
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:28:32 PM

Nice update bonesoul, also with the error explanation, which I posted, also wallets with no submitblock() function are working.
Thank You Smiley

You are more then welcome - and for the beer you can find the addresses @ https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ#donations Smiley

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:47:32 PM

Code:

Hash rates are off too.

I've run into the same error using TcpClient along with async calls and Mono. I had to switch to using the Socket class instead.

Any specific details you can hand me so I can inspect the issue to?

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:48:15 PM

Code:

@bbr, @muhhentuhhen, @bill4598

Just update to 0.2.2-beta or get the latest sources & recompile.

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:49:46 PM

Hello, can you tell me how to fix this error?

I guess you are using an old version, please make sure you are running the latest version 0.2.2-beta.

bbr

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:31:34 PM

Code:

@bbr, @muhhentuhhen, @bill4598

Just update to 0.2.2-beta or get the latest sources & recompile.

Seems to be working fine now with scrypt but just trying out x-children (X11) and getting the following errors:

Code:
10/14/2014 22:24:57 +01:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Child] No pending payments found
10/14/2014 22:24:57 +01:00 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.004 seconds
10/14/2014 22:24:57 +01:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Child] Rejected share by miner CVV68DbjtyjgRScTzmGkGg1SCmiboYyg8g, reason: Low difficulty share of: 0.00
10/14/2014 22:25:05 +01:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Child] Share accepted at 0.00/0.03 by miner CVV68DbjtyjgRScTzmGkGg1SCmiboYyg8g
10/14/2014 22:25:05 +01:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [Child] We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the coin daemon; [750b65c6505f6e1a724894c7b36d1957e7888a322e37d97e2cf940d25d2fa39d] - reason; Block not found
10/14/2014 22:25:08 +01:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Child] Share accepted at 0.00/0.03 by miner CVV68DbjtyjgRScTzmGkGg1SCmiboYyg8g
10/14/2014 22:25:08 +01:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [Child] We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the coin daemon; [e4e0324c0229005330593a39f87b3189bff4bb0bc60ea636e1f06d69acf07213] - reason; Block not found
10/14/2014 22:25:31 +01:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Child] Share accepted at 0.00/0.03 by miner CVV68DbjtyjgRScTzmGkGg1SCmiboYyg8g
10/14/2014 22:25:31 +01:00 [Error] [ShareManager] [Child] We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the coin daemon; [385ec7ec6d00821e14b084cc923461dab13528faf7a5d492c8638df6e0e0f86e] - reason; Block not found
10/14/2014 22:25:36 +01:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Child] Rejected share by miner CVV68DbjtyjgRScTzmGkGg1SCmiboYyg8g, reason: Low difficulty share of: 0.00

Shares are being accepted but a lot are being rejected. Also, the website shows the pool but no hashing details and I found a block but it is not showing this on the website or in mysql database?
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 11:02:18 PM

that's a known bug with x11 coins still waiting for a fix; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/416

nyo_x

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:52:30 AM

Thank You Smiley

You are more then welcome - and for the beer you can find the addresses @ https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ#donations Smiley

ok , sent some LTC's, Thank You

0045b0513c8c6a00524b395274003c0e24b0fd868812fae05602eb78bfeb89bd
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:44:50 PM

nyo_x, thanks for your donation!

bill4598

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Code:
10/19/2014 05:40:23 -04:00 [Error] [HybridStorage] [Dogecoin] An exception occured while comitting share: ERR unknown command 'HINCRBYFLOAT'
10/19/2014 05:40:27 -04:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Dogecoin] Share accepted at 30.16/16 by miner DQG4uiJdoXzSXXDUFHDPVGCz1VjyG4FMrh
10/19/2014 05:40:27 -04:00 [Error] [HybridStorage] [Dogecoin] An exception occured while comitting share: ERR unknown command 'HINCRBYFLOAT'
10/19/2014 05:40:27 -04:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Dogecoin] Share accepted at 27.96/16 by miner DQG4uiJdoXzSXXDUFHDPVGCz1VjyG4FMrh
10/19/2014 05:40:28 -04:00 [Error] [HybridStorage] [Dogecoin] An exception occured while comitting share: ERR unknown command 'HINCRBYFLOAT'
10/19/2014 05:40:28 -04:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Dogecoin] Share accepted at 35.63/16 by miner DQG4uiJdoXzSXXDUFHDPVGCz1VjyG4FMrh
10/19/2014 05:40:32 -04:00 [Verbose] [JobManager] [Dogecoin] As idle job timer expired, rebroadcasting new work
10/19/2014 05:40:32 -04:00 [Information] [JobManager] [Dogecoin] Broadcasted new job 0x2 to 1 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
10/19/2014 05:40:33 -04:00 [Error] [HybridStorage] [Dogecoin] An exception occured while comitting share: ERR unknown command 'HINCRBYFLOAT
10/19/2014 05:40:33 -04:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Dogecoin] Share accepted at 26.13/16 by miner DQG4uiJdoXzSXXDUFHDPVGCz1VjyG4FMrh
10/19/2014 05:40:33 -04:00 [Debug] [VardiffManager] [Dogecoin] Difficulty updated to 140.4878 for miner: DQG4uiJdoXzSXXDUFHDPVGCz1VjyG4FMrh
10/19/2014 05:40:34 -04:00 [Error] [HybridStorage] [Dogecoin] An exception occured while comitting share: ERR unknown command 'HINCRBYFLOAT'
10/19/2014 05:40:34 -04:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Dogecoin] Share accepted at 23.62/140.4878 by miner DQG4uiJdoXzSXXDUFHDPVGCz1VjyG4FMrh
10/19/2014 05:40:35 -04:00 [Error] [HybridStorage] [Dogecoin] An exception occured while comitting share: ERR unknown command 'HINCRBYFLOAT'
10/19/2014 05:40:35 -04:00 [Debug] [ShareManager] [Dogecoin] Share accepted at 100.61/140.4878 by miner DQG4uiJdoXzSXXDUFHDPVGCz1VjyG4FMrh
10/19/2014 05:40:37 -04:00 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Dogecoin] No pending blocks found
10/19/2014 05:40:37 -04:00 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Dogecoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
10/19/2014 05:40:37 -04:00 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Dogecoin] No pending payments found
10/19/2014 05:40:38 -04:00 [Error] [HybridStorage] [Dogecoin] An exception occured while deleting expired hashrate data: ERR operation not permitted
10/19/2014 05:40:38 -04:00 [Error] [HybridStorage] [Dogecoin] An exception occured while getting hashrate data: ERR operation not permitted
10/19/2014 05:40:38 -04:00 [Error] [HybridStorage] [Dogecoin] An exception occured while getting shares for current round: ERR operation not permitted
10/19/2014 05:40:38 -04:00 [Debug] [StatisticsManager] [global] Recached statistics - took 0.018 seconds

Any thoughts on the error lines above?
running on windows, just downloaded and compiled newest version

thanks
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:27:42 PM

what's your redis version? you need at least redis 2.8.

CryptoBlox

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 06:34:11 PM

Great work on CoiniumServ guys!  I've setup our own Mining Portal at CryptoBlox.com which is now running CoiniumServ instead of NOMP.  Looking forward to the Merge-Mining, Mulit-Pool, and Auto-Exchange features!

mine.cryptoblox.com

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
portalindo

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:25:25 PM

Code:
CoiniumServ.Tests.Pools.PoolTests.ConstructorTest_NonNullParams_ShouldSuccess [FAIL]
   Should.Core.Exceptions.GreaterThanException : Assert.GreaterThan() Failure:
        Expected: 0 > 0
        but it was not
   Stack Trace:
     at CoiniumServ.Tests.Pools.PoolTests.ConstructorTest_NonNullParams_ShouldSuccess () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
     at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
     at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

48 total, 1 failed, 0 skipped, took 2.256 seconds

I'm trying to install it on Ubuntu 14, but keep failed with error message above, please help
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:52:27 PM

use the master branch from git

bassdude

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:13:50 AM

I am very new to coinium and have some experience with nomp.

i have setup coinium on my vps server and have installed and started my casinocoin server i think i have set all the configs correctly but i still cant seem to access the website using my vps ip

any help will be appreciated thanks.
             .__       .__

03:06:47 [Information] [ConfigManager] [global] CoiniumServ Aurora 0.2.4.42852 warming-up..
03:06:48 [Information] [PlatformManager] [global] Running over Mono 3.2.8 (Debian 3.2.8+dfsg-4ubuntu1), framework: 4.5 (v4.0.30319.17020).
03:06:48 [Information] [ConfigManager] [global] Discovered a total of 1 enabled pool configurations: [Casinocoin]
03:06:48 [Information] [MySqlProvider] [Casinocoin] Mysql storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:3306, database: coinium.
03:06:48 [Information] [RedisProvider] [Casinocoin] Redis storage initialized: 127.0.0.1:6379, v2.8.17.
03:06:49 [Information] [WebServer] [global] Web-server listening on: http://104.219.52.33/
03:06:50 [Information] [BanManager] [Casinocoin] No expired bans found to be cleared [remaining bans: 0].
03:06:51 [Information] [JobManager] [Casinocoin] Broadcasted new job 0x1 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
03:06:51 [Information] [NetworkInfo] [Casinocoin] symbol: CSC algorithm: scrypt version: 1030000 protocol: 70004 wallet: 60000 network difficulty: 2.33808640 block difficulty: 153228.83 network hashrate: 41.63 MH/s network: mainnet peers: 10 blocks: 696743 errors: none
03:06:51 [Information] [StratumServer] [Casinocoin] Stratum server listening on 104.219.52.33:3333
03:07:46 [Information] [JobManager] [Casinocoin] Broadcasted new job 0x2 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
03:07:51 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Casinocoin] No pending blocks found
03:07:51 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Casinocoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
03:07:51 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Casinocoin] No pending payments found
03:08:41 [Information] [JobManager] [Casinocoin] Broadcasted new job 0x3 to 0 subscribers as no new blocks found for last 55 seconds
03:08:51 [Information] [BlockProcessor] [Casinocoin] No pending blocks found
03:08:51 [Information] [BlockAccounter] [Casinocoin] No pending blocks waiting to get accounted found
03:08:51 [Information] [PaymentProcessor] [Casinocoin] No pending payments found

SteamOctane

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 05:20:16 AM

bonesoul, I love this software.  It is extremely easy to use (after a while of tinkering  Wink ) and is straight forward with the configurations.  KEEP UP THE EXCELENT WORK!

Straight CoiniumServ is running on my site with no assists from MPOS.  http://Http://steamoctanepool.com

I noticed in the web files there was some admin JS packages, is there a timeline when a web GUI will be implemented?

Thanks Again!

Steamoctanepool.com - No Signup / Just mine
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 07:51:51 AM

web GUI?

portalindo

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:33:22 PM

Finally mine is working terminal.gudangreceh.com, but still facing a problem, no one could connect to the port when testing the miner, what should i do?
SteamOctane

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 04:47:54 PM

web GUI?
Sorry like an Admin Web GUI, to control the front end like news etc. 

Steamoctanepool.com - No Signup / Just mine
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 01:11:55 PM

web GUI?
Sorry like an Admin Web GUI, to control the front end like news etc. 

not yet but planned

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:44:05 AM

Hi,

nice piece of software. However, I was running it first on an Ubuntu-VPS - and never managed it to connect to the homepage - until I discovered that it was an old mono-version. So I'd be interested what OS most of you are using for running it smoothly...
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 10:44:27 AM

3.4+ series

RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:57:05 PM

3.4+ series

Thanks. Another question: When I run build.sh on an Ubuntu-server, everything runs smooth, but then it stucks here:

xUnit.net console test runner (64-bit .NET 4.0.30319.17020)
Copyright (C) 2013 Outercurve Foundation.

xunit.dll:     Version 1.9.2.1705
Test assembly: /home/malatesta/Coinserv/CoiniumServ/src/Tests/bin/Release/CoiniumServ.Tests.dll

48 total, 0 failed, 0 skipped, took 1.503 seconds

The console on my remote system then is stuck, I can't kill it.

I'm using Mono JIT compiler version 3.12.1.

htop shows a CPU-load of [chuckle] 207% for mono.

Any suggestion what to do out of this?
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 10:50:24 PM

try killing with htop?

RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:55:30 PM

try killing with htop?

Tried this, but finally, only through another terminal worked... kill -9...

Wondering what causes this - guess it has to do with the mono-version...?
bonesoul

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:55:35 PM

never happened for me so basically i don't have an idea

dovewars

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:05:22 PM

Hi,

How much do you charge to install it on a windows AWS machine.

Peter
Convicted2008

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 09:25:41 PM

I am getting this error when I try to start Coiniumserv

http://imgur.com/KFVQ8do

What should I do?

Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 02:14:10 AM

I figured out if I change the port from 80 to 3333 then I don't get the error anymore, BUT I don't get the webpage either. Never have with any port.

I get this screen in command prompt

http://imgur.com/FCrB3ay

When I try to open 127.0.0.1 I get web page is not avaliable

Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 02:42:33 AM

This is the errors I get when I follow the video to a T.

http://imgur.com/YepHBdQ

And I still can't get the webpage to open. Never has in any configuration.

Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 09:24:40 PM

http://imgur.com/SFtBMMr

This is the error now

sigh.. Such bullshit.. Fix one make one..wtf

and you can't even get Coiniumserv to answer.. 2 days now no response from any platform.. There forums, this forum, facebook, twitter. I think they jumped ship and said fuk that shitty software. Don't blame them.

Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:44:27 AM

3 days almost 4.

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 09:55:40 AM

stop blaming and start reading the Readme that has all the details you need; https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki

From your error screenshots, I see that you can even do not understand verbose error texts that explains the error.

Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:03:16 PM

Thats ok, you can delete my posts. Just to let you know. I started you a new one Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897556

bonesoul

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 12:25:06 AM

Your scam accusation is nonsense.

The issue is already solved - https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/issues/680#issuecomment-61414291

And sales page already explains the terms (http://www.coiniumserv.com/shop/releases/coiniumserv/); we are just selling the binary as a donation & help resource to the project itself is already open source, which you can download for free and compile run yourself.

The sales pages explicitly says that you just buy a binary to download but no support service.

• Contains the pre-compiled binary executable’s that you run within Windows, Linux or MacOS.
  • This package will be updated with each release and you’ll be able to download the latest version.
    • Note: Doesn’t contain the auto-exchange module, you have to buy it separately.
    • Note: Doesn’t include support service. You have to buy a separate support contract if you like to get paid support.
If you had kindly asked for a refund, i'd be happy to help you but your acts are unacceptable.

So basically you are not scammed, as the sales page clearly states, this is an open source project, and you are buying just a binary download to help the project which in your case you got the binary (which is the only promise of the related sales page). I've already linked the documentation (https://github.com/CoiniumServ/CoiniumServ/wiki) and as no support is included with the binary sales, you are on your own to set the software and use it. And basically if you can't setup a single damn mysql connection, you can't really manage a mining pool.

And sorry you can't get support for a full-fledged server software just for 39.99$ binary.[/list]