Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 04:11:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoiniumServ - open source & high performance pooled mining server software  (Read 97905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrismaster

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

how can i use coiniumServ with windows 10 ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anorganix

Activity: 420

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:49:26 PM

I've added support for some new algos/coins: PHI1612, Skunk, Tribus, X11Gost.
If anyone is interested, drop me a PM.

Code:
_applicationContext.Container.Register<IHashAlgorithm, PHI1612>(PHI1612).AsMultiInstance();
_applicationContext.Container.Register<IHashAlgorithm, Skunk>(Skunk).AsMultiInstance();
_applicationContext.Container.Register<IHashAlgorithm, Tribus>(Tribus).AsMultiInstance();
_applicationContext.Container.Register<IHashAlgorithm, X11Gost>(X11Gost).AsMultiInstance();

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
50viperman

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:37:39 PM

p.m. me if you make pools...my son is trying to make one on linux, and we are
stuck at the moment, but in time im sure he'll get it..just wondering if someone
here knows how to make a pool, and if so, like to chat....also willing to pay..thanks
xD0135

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:29:37 PM

I downloaded, compiled and configured CoiniumServ for Linux yesterday and when I try to connect my miner to the pool on my network:

Code:
sgminer -o stratum+tcp://10.10.10.136:4033 -u WALLET -p 1 -k scrypt

I get the following in logs/debug.log:

Code:
10/09/2017 13:10:12 -07:00 [Debug] [StratumServer] [Litecoin] Stratum client connected: "10.10.10.142:52007"
10/09/2017 13:10:28 -07:00 [Debug] [StratumServer] [Litecoin] Stratum client disconnected: "Not Connected!"
10/09/2017 13:10:28 -07:00 [Debug] [StratumServer] [Litecoin] Stratum client connected: "10.10.10.142:52020"

I can confirm that the port is open and working by executing the following command from the same machine as I run the miner:

Code:
$ telnet 10.10.10.136 4033
Trying 10.10.10.136...
Connected to 10.10.10.136.
Escape character is '^]'.

Any help is highly appreciated.
regtable69

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:37:04 PM

i have managed to get this up and running at last. now my issue is that some miners can connect and others cant. there is no hard fast rule as to why. i have used multiple accounts registered and re registered as i am using mpos layer. as i say its wholly random as to why
stratum connects ip
stratum authorises the miner.
stratum then complains its disconnected the miner
loops
whilst others can connect it even broadcasts the job to the miner but nothing happens. very frustrating as its not a coin issue or even a set up issue as far as i can tell

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
centurionMiner

Activity: 294

My pool --> http://godserver.ddns.net:8080/ <--

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:42:00 PM

Some miner aren't compatibile

http://godserver.ddns.net:8080/ <- Pool, write me if you want coin added
Earl_Vadim

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:31 AM

"Block stats" don't show of finded blocks... What idea?
Earl_Vadim

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:20:38 AM

it was decided. It is a pity that the project is abandoned.
Gladz29

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:34:37 AM

hi guys Got it working, I think im having an issue with payouts. The pools wallet fills up with coins but the server constantly says  [Information] [PaymentProcessor]  No pending payments found. I am mining with a different wallet address. any ideas?

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
johan11

Activity: 407

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:45:29 PM

hi guys Got it working, I think im having an issue with payouts. The pools wallet fills up with coins but the server constantly says  [Information] [PaymentProcessor]  No pending payments found. I am mining with a different wallet address. any ideas?

https://github.com/bonesoul/CoiniumServ/issues/533

Bad times make up strong men, strong men make up good times, good times make up the weak men, weak men up bad times ..... where we are now Huh??
bonesoul

Activity: 375

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

i've pushed some fixes to project - hopefully will fix web server errors.

Earl_Vadim

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:26:58 AM

i've pushed some fixes to project - hopefully will fix web server errors.

Your pool is better for me... Why do not you develop it more?
Very need new algo's

Lyra2Z
Equihash
Dagger
Cryptonote
ilovecoinsx

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:19:50 PM

Hey there,

I tried to run your pool-server. But I get this error constantly when starting. Also cant connect.

Any Idea what causes this ?

I'm on windows and compiled from the source.
Using hybrid mysql+redis.

Code:
11/11/2017 20:55:57 +01:00 [Error] [Pool] [Innova] Pool initilization failed; Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager ---> System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.DbFactoryBase.CreateDataAdapter(IDbCommand command) in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\DbFactoryBase.cs:Zeile 77.
   bei FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.MySql.MySqlProcessor.Read(String template, Object[] args) in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\MySql\MySqlProcessor.cs:Zeile 135.
   bei FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.LoadVersionInfo() in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\VersionLoader.cs:Zeile 188.
   bei FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner..ctor(IAssemblyCollection assemblies, IRunnerContext runnerContext, IMigrationProcessor processor) in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\MigrationRunner.cs:Zeile 102.
   bei CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager.Check() in C:\Users\stift\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Persistance\Layers\Hybrid\MigrationManager.cs:Zeile 66.
   bei lambda_method(Closure , Object[] )
   bei Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType(Type requestedType, Type implementationType, ConstructorInfo constructor, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType(Type requestedType, Type implementationType, ConstructorInfo constructor, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   bei Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.MultiInstanceFactory.GetObject(Type requestedType, TinyIoCContainer container, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   bei Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.MultiInstanceFactory.GetObject(Type requestedType, TinyIoCContainer container, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   bei Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal(TypeRegistration registration, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   bei Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve[ResolveType](NamedParameterOverloads parameters)
   bei CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool.InitStorage() in C:\Users\stift\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:Zeile 214.
   bei CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool.Initialize() in C:\Users\stift\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:Zeile 154.
Gongolo

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:23:08 PM

Hey there,

I tried to run your pool-server. But I get this error constantly when starting. Also cant connect.

Any Idea what causes this ?

I'm on windows and compiled from the source.
Using hybrid mysql+redis.

Code:
11/11/2017 20:55:57 +01:00 [Error] [Pool] [Innova] Pool initilization failed; Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.IMigrationManager ---> Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager ---> System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.DbFactoryBase.CreateDataAdapter(IDbCommand command) in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\DbFactoryBase.cs:Zeile 77.
   bei FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.MySql.MySqlProcessor.Read(String template, Object[] args) in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\MySql\MySqlProcessor.cs:Zeile 135.
   bei FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.LoadVersionInfo() in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\VersionLoader.cs:Zeile 188.
   bei FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner..ctor(IAssemblyCollection assemblies, IRunnerContext runnerContext, IMigrationProcessor processor) in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\MigrationRunner.cs:Zeile 102.
   bei CoiniumServ.Persistance.Layers.Hybrid.MigrationManager.Check() in C:\Users\stift\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Persistance\Layers\Hybrid\MigrationManager.cs:Zeile 66.
   bei lambda_method(Closure , Object[] )
   bei Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal(TypeRegistration registration, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   bei Nancy.TinyIoc.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve[ResolveType](NamedParameterOverloads parameters)
   bei CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool.InitStorage() in C:\Users\stift\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:Zeile 214.
   bei CoiniumServ.Pools.Pool.Initialize() in C:\Users\stift\CoiniumServ\src\CoiniumServ\Pools\Pool.cs:Zeile 154.

Same here.
I built the source to see if the "wrong hashrate" bug was fixed, but I get the same error.

BTC: 1ABBEJJtTaz8wSvFSsFvUoNkmQXNh7rq2U
soulistyce

Activity: 575

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:59:34 AM

Congrats, ive tested a bunch of mining pools servers "Unomp, Nomp, simplecoin, mpos" and to me the most updated with recent algos its CoiniumServ...
even the looks of the frontpage its nice...
but i got a question that i can find anywere...and im not talking only about namecoin....in general
Does ConiumServ support merged mining??!!... Undecided Undecided Undecided
I know that its build based on Nomp but it as many changes.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

banbu11

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:20:25 AM

http://blog.coinium.org/assets/images/logo/coinium-icon-48.png CoiniumServ - pooled mining server software by coinium.org

CoiniumServ is a high performance, extremely efficient, platform-agnostic, easy to setup pool server implementation. It features stratum and vanilla services, reward, payment, share processors, vardiff & ban managers, user-friendly embedded web-server & front-end and a full-stack API.

http://i.imgur.com/vV6rlMo.png http://i.imgur.com/8Vg6iMd.png

Demo

Checkout http://www.coinium.org that is proudly powered by CoinumServ!

Getting CoiniumServ

Help

Latest Release

0.2.2 beta

More

sera buen soware
slanislaw

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:14:04 AM

Is this working with Digibyte Myriadgroestl? I've set it up but my miner isn't connecting.

In the CoiniumServ config I put groestl becase myriadgroestl and groestlmyriad said invalid hash.

Any help? Thanks
ftguy

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:56:07 AM

Hi,

I am trying to have it working with darkcoin, everything seems to be ok regarding connections and jobs except that all candidate blocks always got rejected by the coin daemon with "block not found"

[ShareManager] [Darkcoin] We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the coin daemon; [7e99370c42c7d9960432c21235a0a756997e62d02f9036d517a7e8648c551e3d] - reason; Block not found

So is coiniumserv supporting dashcore daemon ? I heard about a problem with the diff setting in X11, could it be an issue ?

Please kindly advise

Thank you
bonesoul

Activity: 375

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:55:15 PM

yes you should set correct diff settings for x11.

ftguy

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

yes you should set correct diff settings for x11.

Any direction where and what to patch in the source code to achieve this ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.