News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When Should We Launch?
17.05.2014 17:00 GMT+1
18.05.2014 19:00 GMT+1
17.05.2014 12:00 GMT+1
18.05.2014 12:00 GMT+1

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin GIVEAWAY START | 24m | POW | SHA256 | LAUNCH 18.05.14  (Read 8132 times)
CryptoBrother (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:49:46 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 11:57:33 AM by CryptoBrother

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL THREAD!

Please go to CLICK HERE

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Micio
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1283

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:50:11 PM

10% PREMINE!
Another SCAMCOIN...
powerfull

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:58:20 PM

10% PREMINE!
Another SCAMCOIN...

it so sad , premine is necessary but 10% seems too ....

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:00:23 PM

NO MORE SCRYPT
Another SHITCOIN...
used your predefined fonts...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Willisius

Activity: 364

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:02:29 PM

So uhh...how does world peace tie into this...?
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:04:17 PM

seems interesting, waiting on giveaway info
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:04:31 PM

If You can read:

WE DON´T HAVE WPC READY TO MINE!

This is only Plan at the moment!

Premine is needed as We don´t have this amount of money to spend for invests. We want to start with power, with articles, with exchanges, with RUMOR! not like another fast profit coin. We offer for users Wallet Adress + Link to Block Explorer - They can check all premine balance. We Don´t take even 1 WPC for US! If There´s gonna be ideas to improve coin We need to have founds for this. Yes we have some money but to GET COIN WORKED It´s take a lot of money and effort and time. Than please watch out for Your words. We good know what We do!

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:32:56 PM

5% = 1,200,000 WPC for all future needs ( This amount is reserved for future community ideas)

5% premine (over 10% ) for totally unjustified use...
why 3 stages giveaway ? (beside making it untraceable)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:45:22 PM

5% = 1,200,000 WPC for all future needs ( This amount is reserved for future community ideas)

5% premine (over 10% ) for totally unjustified use...
why 3 stages giveaway ? (beside making it untraceable)

What if We will need to ¨Pay¨ for new stuff? What If We will need to donate someone who will promote WPC?
We don´t want to request users. We will pay this. If We will be on 2nd place on Mintpal for example. There will be difference in 5,000 Votes. Do We need to wait for this 5,000 Votes? or We can use few % of premine and buy this votes? There is a lot of other thinks to pay as well. Every OUTGOING TRANSACTION will be posted here.

Good question:

Stage 1 with low amount 0.5% = 120,000 WPC for all giveaways on 1st stage

Becouse first 100 Blocks have reward 100 WPC per block and after 12hours there will be about 109950 WPC

and 120,000 from giveaway is more than avaliable coins from mining! We don´t need to DUMP or PUMP price. It´s easy to know that If We will give all coins on 1st Giveaway or bigger amount of coins the price will drop becouse most of ppl don´t know how exchanges work. Only few % of people know how to play with price ( I mean selling and buying )

Stage 2 with low amount 0.5% = 120,000 WPC for all giveaways on 2nd stage

Just to keep giveaways from time to time. We know that Network Hashrate gonna be HUGE on start, but after few days when block reward will drop and people will leave mining There will be about 25%-50% of Network Hashrate from start. Which mean that people will sell WPC. Trust Us We saw this XXX time with all coins.

Stage 3 1% = 240,000 WPC for all giveaways on 3rd  stage

This stage will be relased after block 75,000 when Block Reward will stay on ~21 WPC. This giveaway will be avaliable only for:

Pools which are still with WPC
Miners which are mining WPC since some time
People who support Us from start

Last Giveaway is ONLY FOR USERS which are with WPC since some time, not for fresh money searching people. I think You know what I mean. We good know that up to  block 75,000 normally only few people will mine this coin with Long Term Invest. And We want give Them reward as well. Only supporting WPC You can really make something good.

Thanks.

ehugh66

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

alt fans!

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:49:20 PM

NO MORE SCRYPT
Another SHITCOIN...

+1 . to much !
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:50:51 PM

NO MORE SCRYPT
Another SHITCOIN...

+1 . to much !

We are Thinking between

SCRYPT or X11

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:51:53 PM

10% PREMINE!
Another SCAMCOIN...

The world will have peace when we get rid of these scambags

LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:02:26 PM

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

Than You will wait until You die Smiley We are not here to make money or to make another fast profit coin.

I´m with Crypto Currency and with this AltCoin world some time. I lose some money and I won some.

But for me It´s just annoying when for example AuroraCoin from 15$ at start 40$ en half day and 90$ after 24hours can just drop to 0.50$ after few days....

If There will be another way to promote coin, to pay people there will be 0 % premine. Ofc We can make 0 % premine. But who will keep this coin moving forward? Who will pay? Should i trust that someone will donate few coins? Or should i put my money to push coin?
We have a lot of ideas most of them are marketing related and most of them cost money. We are not going to pay for all this thinks from our pocket. There is to much risk inside. With premine there is no risk.

It´s like You are going to open Your new business. Now Think what and how You can open without capital or with few houndreds. It´s gonna bring You more problems and more costs than profit.

Now Think that You have money to invest. There is no problem for You to pay when You need new graphic, new video, some internet marketing etc etc...

If You don´t have money ( Good amount) for start something It´s just gonna die in few days/weeks. Premine give as some posibility to put High Quality ideas ON! We are not DogeCoin community and We can not donate 20,000$ for own car in Nascar...

We are trying to make 1 coin in 100% created by community! If you don´t want premine than Ok we will launch normally, but later don´t cry that this is another not worth coin...

Do You want X11? or SHA-256? Ok We will change this. Just left feedback everything can be changed Wink

Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

METTA!

spring.yu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies is future

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:20:23 PM

What if We will need to ¨Pay¨ for new stuff? What If We will need to donate someone who will promote WPC?
We don´t want to request users. We will pay this. If We will be on 2nd place on Mintpal for example. There will be difference in 5,000 Votes. Do We need to wait for this 5,000 Votes? or We can use few % of premine and buy this votes? There is a lot of other thinks to pay as well. Every OUTGOING TRANSACTION will be posted here.
leptoon

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:38:22 PM

Don't use X11, scrypt or SHA-256. Decrease your pre-mine to 5%. Make those annoying blinking banners solid.

Oh and one more thing... Just don't. This screams scam.
LovSan

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:47:54 PM

Than You will wait until You die Smiley We are not here to make money or to make another fast profit coin.

I´m with Crypto Currency and with this AltCoin world some time. I lose some money and I won some.

But for me It´s just annoying when for example AuroraCoin from 15$ at start 40$ en half day and 90$ after 24hours can just drop to 0.50$ after few days....

If There will be another way to promote coin, to pay people there will be 0 % premine. Ofc We can make 0 % premine. But who will keep this coin moving forward? Who will pay? Should i trust that someone will donate few coins? Or should i put my money to push coin?
We have a lot of ideas most of them are marketing related and most of them cost money. We are not going to pay for all this thinks from our pocket. There is to much risk inside. With premine there is no risk.

It´s like You are going to open Your new business. Now Think what and how You can open without capital or with few houndreds. It´s gonna bring You more problems and more costs than profit.

Now Think that You have money to invest. There is no problem for You to pay when You need new graphic, new video, some internet marketing etc etc...

If You don´t have money ( Good amount) for start something It´s just gonna die in few days/weeks. Premine give as some posibility to put High Quality ideas ON! We are not DogeCoin community and We can not donate 20,000$ for own car in Nascar...

We are trying to make 1 coin in 100% created by community! If you don´t want premine than Ok we will launch normally, but later don´t cry that this is another not worth coin...

Do You want X11? or SHA-256? Ok We will change this. Just left feedback everything can be changed Wink

Oww you are sooo nice  Kiss

Enough lie already, you are here to MAKE money otherwise you won't start shitcoin without any innovation and real purpose with 1/10 PREMINE. Most of altcoins about money - such as this one in particular.

wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:01:04 PM

Between 22-30, the scope is too big now, three days interval popularity will be much better ah! This project assignment the way I liked it, I have to participate! Grin
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:04:59 PM

BoxCoin PixCoin and XXX another coins yes they are not worth....

WPC will be relased only when It will be accepted with community, Only If We have everything done.

We are not working like just take code change name and put on BTC Talk...

There is 2 persons behind marketing section. We are not sitting with poor computer and trying to spread next non profit coin.

Here You can see our office:

This is my last post to all this stupid replies. If You can post here Your ideas will be nice. Don´t cry more about premine, Don´t use red font with XXX size. Just write Your opinion and We will get this.

Is this forum related to www.wearekids.com or what?

LovSan

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:35:13 PM

This is my last post to all this stupid replies. If You can post here Your ideas will be nice. Don´t cry more about premine, Don´t use red font with XXX size. Just write Your opinion and We will get this.

Is this forum related to www.wearekids.com or what?

This my last post too, so I won't disturb you anymore in your amusement park.

BoxCoin PixCoin and XXX another coins yes they are not worth....
Yeee and WPC is cooooooompleatly grrrrrrooooound breaaaking diffffrent from allll of 'em!

It's really awesome, when such a badass make something with name "World Peace Coin".

All kidz are currently watching www.wearegreedydeveloperswhowantmoremonez.com

Good luck, you will need it for sure.

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:48:23 PM

Thanks so much for all votes. Please If You are reading this thread answer on pool (You can find it on top) after few days next Pool.

Let´s build 1 coin with the best futures

At the moment We are thinking about :

Chang algo
Decrease Premine to 1-5% ( if We find solution to get founds for marketing)

But We need More and More votes!

leptoon

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:41:19 AM

There has never been a successful pre-ann thread that has this many negative replies right from the begining, not that I've seen in over a year anyway. The coins that were called scams usually were, and the ones with a good initial reception by the community are for the most part, still holding value.

So my advice would be to close this thread, do some research first, build your image a bit, and you might get a better response on your next announcement thread in a couple weeks. Smiley

Oh, and try not to be so indecisive. A good dev knows what to do and does it. Catering to the community like this seems a bit like you don't care about the coin and you're just out to make a buck.
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:29:59 AM

There has never been a successful pre-ann thread that has this many negative replies right from the begining, not that I've seen in over a year anyway. The coins that were called scams usually were, and the ones with a good initial reception by the community are for the most part, still holding value.

Oh, and try not to be so indecisive. A good dev knows what to do and does it. Catering to the community like this seems a bit like you don't care about the coin and you're just out to make a buck.

About negative replies - We are glad that people share They opinion but writing own opinion in 3 words with XXX size of font and red color is so stupid and not worth nothing. Write Your opinion like You for example have big value for Us. There always will be haters, We don´t care so much about this. We are here to make coin for community.

So my advice would be to close this thread, do some research first, build your image a bit, and you might get a better response on your next announcement thread in a couple weeks. Smiley

We made research and there is like 200 different opinions and futures. Time to launch World Peace Coin is about 2 weeks, This time can give for Us what We need, opinions, comments, everything what We need to make good prosper coin. Can be that WPC is only idea, that It´s gona fail, but We are here to get experience and listen people.

Crypto Currency is an open source project and We are Open as well. We can do what We want and other people can do and say what They want as well.

Thanks and waiting for more replies.

P.S

Read OP 100x times if You don´t know what is going on here. Reply in Pool as well.

hashhot

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:58:09 PM

First Pool  http://wpc.hashhot.com...Please add it to OP....
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:17:58 PM

10% Premine? Mates...
Pool Op2

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:46:46 PM

wpc.lightninghash.com
PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Node.js Stratum / MPOS
USA Servers
OPEN FOR REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED MINING SITE
wpc.lightninghash.com

Multi-Pool Auto Switching at http://lightninghash.com
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:02:58 PM

First Pool  http://wpc.hashhot.com...Please add it to OP....

wpc.lightninghash.com
PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Node.js Stratum / MPOS
USA Servers
OPEN FOR REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED MINING SITE
wpc.lightninghash.com

Added!

Thanks for support. A lot of changes comming! Stay Tuned!

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:08:03 PM

Premine : 10% ONLY 5% [ Yes We will start with 5% Premine] You can scream what You want but without premine We are not able to make good advertisment for WPC! All premine wallets will be on Main Post You will be able to check this wallets 24/7. Only 1 Person have access to this wallets. There is no option to change this.

Scrypt : We don´t want to start next ¨popular¨ coin X11. You told Us that Scrypt [pure] is bad option to start than We are going with SHA-256 . This settings can not be changed now. You don´t like this decision? Just go and search for Your favorit scrypt.

Launch Date: 18.05.2014 19:00 GMT+1

CryptoLaunch

Activity: 84

Cryptolaunch.net for all coin launches and pumps!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:25:42 AM

Cryptolaunch.net for all coin launches and pumps!
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:35:49 AM

Thank You so much. We are glad that everything goes fine!

More info in about 5h.
New Thread Design
Giveaways info
Exchanges at launch!
Social Networks
And much more!

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:24:26 AM

Project WPC is a truly unique project to bring the world together for peace while helping to solve the problems that continue to plague mankind. It will seek the best for everyone and bring positive thoughts, positive action that will empower people to become socially conscious, active and compassionate citizens that will bring a lasting change to the world.

oneng

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:43:36 AM

UI design is very good, that is distributed free of charge too little.
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:54:06 AM

Thread Updated.

Please read all informations again!

More coming!

romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:21:03 PM

you forgot one option.
Poll
Question:    When Should We Launch?
      17.05.2014 17:00 GMT+1
      18.05.2014 19:00 GMT+1
      17.05.2014 12:00 GMT+1
      18.05.2014 12:00 GMT+1
  X never

my opinion:

Why World Peace Coin? Has your coin any relationship to world peace? Do you donate any coins?

The title says: NO IPO, but in the OP you write:

World Peace Coin is made for PEOPLE NOT FOR MONEY! but We saw big intrest in IPO. Please If You are intrested in IPO left Your feedback here.

I don't believe you anything. You made this coin for money and you are greedy.

But i'm sure, this coin is a stillbirth.

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

We are 5 days before launch not all futures are ready. IPO was mentioned as We had a lot of messages asking about IPO.

BUT THERE IS NO IPO.

Please read THREAD IS MODERATED 24/7 - We are working hard to give for users what They should get!

About Donations - We had plan to start with 10% ( 2,400,000 WPC) but finally It´s only 5% and We are not able to donate any NON PROFIT FUNDATION ( But We had this in plan),

You can write and think what You want! We are leaving in freedom. Go and join next color coin or any other meme shibby hasky o smurf scam coins..

P.S

Yes We are related to World Peace. Usually Me and my 2 employers are working each day to help people. BMC ( This is the short name of Us group) offers, through its national network of representative offices, integral consultancy services to professionals and companies in fiscal, accounting, legal and labour issues.

Wallet Updated a little bit:

@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:38:12 PM

Trusted member. I recommend this project.

Good luck.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
romawi

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:50:09 PM

BUT THERE IS NO IPO.

Please read THREAD IS MODERATED 24/7 - We are working hard to give for users what They should get!

Don't say me read the thread:

You have deleted this: but We saw big intrest in IPO. Please If You are intrested in IPO left Your feedback here.

after my post.  Grin Grin Grin

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:03:48 PM

BUT THERE IS NO IPO.

Don't say me read the thread:

You have deleted this: but We saw big intrest in IPO. Please If You are intrested in IPO left Your feedback here.

after my post.  Grin Grin Grin

I was talking about this:

This Thread is moderated almost 24/7 than please check if all inforations are correct!

I´m not owner or developer. If You want to contact please use PM form.

Post Your opinion.

AND IT MEAN THAT WE ARE MODERATING THIS THREAD 24/7!! Today we added new graphic, changed as well some informations, added Wallet screen, deleted some things as We are working to improve this coin.

but We saw big intrest in IPO. Please If You are intrested in IPO left Your feedback here.

Yes We had as well text that We are open for all ideas like for example what algo You want, when We should launch the coin and many other thinks...

Please CLTR+W if You can not read and as I told before... Go play with Your favorite meme coins.

lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:02:55 PM

Pm sent
Vietnamese translate bounty claim Smiley

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
reynoles

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:06:47 PM

I`m IN! good luck dev.
rumpey

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:13:30 PM

How much will each person get from the giveaways on 1st stage?
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:23:34 PM

Pm sent
Vietnamese translate bounty claim Smiley

Thank for support. Added Your details to OP.

I`m IN! good luck dev.

Thanks so much. If You can help Us as well there is a lot fo bounties. Few minutes of work and You can get good amount of World Peace Coin.

How much will each person get from the giveaways on 1st stage?

There will be website with FORM to subscribse ( Before launch I think) and We will give all coins from Bounty Stage 1.

0.5% = 120,000 WPC for all giveaways on 1st stage

Example:

10 users in giveaway =  12,000 WPC / user   
100 users in giveaway = 1,200 WPC per user

idcweb

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:01:56 PM

WelCome 520Cn.Com Chinese Pool
520CN中国矿池欢迎您

http://Wpc.520Cn.Com

Auto Create Worker  1% Fee
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 07:06:40 PM

Nice to see you listen to the community feedback. 5% premine is a big step to prove this coin is legit. Wink

pixskull

Activity: 229

We support you for as long as you need.

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:35:07 PM

Great developer, and excellent marketing and SEO skills.  I could see this take off!  Congrats!

http://www.pixskull.com
Engraved Glass, Barware, & Custom Blown Glass
25% OFF using code (Cryptolove25)
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:19:17 PM

WelCome 520Cn.Com Chinese Pool
520CN中国矿池欢迎您

http://Wpc.520Cn.Com

Auto Create Worker  1% Fee
Thanks. Added to OP! Still looking for more Pools!

Nice to see you listen to the community feedback. 5% premine is a big step to prove this coin is legit. Wink

We are here to give users what They want, not to create next altcoin without futures. Thank You for support.

Great developer, and excellent marketing and SEO skills.  I could see this take off!  Congrats!

Thank You so much Pixskull. Hope to make some business in future with You Smiley

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:21:50 PM

CLICK ON IMAGE

hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:29:27 PM

How is the giveaway linked to your WPC address?

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:33:26 PM

How is the giveaway linked to your WPC address?

We have full database with emails. 18.05.2014 19:00 GMT+1 + ~6 Hours After 1st mined coins will be confirmed We start sending emails to users with Wallet request.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:38:59 PM

7 Minute Block time will be the Death of this coin....Far too Long even when the Diff Spikes it will take longer.
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:47:58 PM

7 Minute Block time will be the Death of this coin....Far too Long even when the Diff Spikes it will take longer.

2 Blocks mined in beta on:

1CPU [ Wallet Mining] in about 35min with diff 1.0 - Not so bad

There is just 24m WPC

We are going to launch with multipool ( not sure, waiting for confirmation) and We told that this is LONG TERM. 3rd giveaway will be only for miners which are with as some time not just pump&dump. We want that miners connect to WPC and stay with Us. If They want to leave for other coin Yes They can but They will not get reward ( 3rd giveaway) which gonna be huge :=)

pixskull

Activity: 229

We support you for as long as you need.

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:16:51 AM

You can't enter the giveaway contest because the map is in the way....and I did both for ya.  Submit me! LOL

Anne Matias34

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:31:07 AM

It's a kind of environmental coin ,i believe it will develop very well.
anglebaby87

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:37:29 AM

10% PREMINE!
Another SCAMCOIN...

scamcoin?  terrible... Grin

CoolCoin -Forever Free IPO. CHKtvnfSDTQpewKAh9sCPqkmvjfJiKPeW7
anglebaby87

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:44:28 AM

i click the giveaway url. but it looks like a  an advertisement..

CoolCoin -Forever Free IPO. CHKtvnfSDTQpewKAh9sCPqkmvjfJiKPeW7
okbtc

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:58:44 AM

10% PREMINE!
Another SCAMCOIN...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dracula.gif
dimez

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:07:09 AM

I`m IN! need exchange!

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:15:43 AM

You can't enter the giveaway contest because the map is in the way....and I did both for ya.  Submit me! LOL

Can You show what You get? It was tested and everything was fine.

retorica

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:16:22 AM

how to participate in the giveaway?
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:20:51 AM

When I was creating this thread there was an option ¨self moderated¨ but i did´nt turn it on now I´m kinda unhappy of this. Do You can read or are You blind and came here to spread FUD?

It´s 5 % premine.

NO PREMINE = COIN DEAD

Who will pay for every think? Who will give money for advertisment? Do You think that someone will put so much money just becouse other user on BTCTALK want this?? We start this coin with small invest and It´s should go without investing if not it means that We made it bad.

Let´s start Your own coin without premine with X11 with 10nodes with android wallet etc etc etc and tell me how it is WITHOUT PREMINE? and after Your coin launch tell me it was good business or You just wasted 1 month?

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:21:32 AM

how to participate in the giveaway?

Click on giveaway image and just follow instructions inside.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:24:46 AM

nice coin, i am in now
MyCoinTeam

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:28:12 AM

@OfficialWPC
 is frozen ? Huh

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!!Vpg6i1AyXPkkKJVYShqeH9MgaizMjUgmGf
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:29:36 AM

@OfficialWPC
 is frozen ? Huh

Yes twitter get suspended. We are in contact with Twitter support Center.

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:54:36 AM

Twitter account unblocked but It´s look like We have bad day... Our servers are Offline and We can not work. The worst think is that We did´t make backup of Us work. Let´s get hope that everything will be online soon.

talklhg

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:00:06 AM

SHA256! I will exploit it
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:05:03 AM

CLICK ON IMAGE

konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:06:45 AM

10% PREMINE!
Another SCAMCOIN...

it so sad , premine is necessary but 10% seems too ....

agree, the dev needs to justify why such high percentage of premine is necessary

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:19:33 AM

konamist I´m out of this Your stupid account here.

You are idiot?
Are You blind?
Are You bored?

I will edit OP as I think there is more people like You... retarted, reading just (Premine Ipo Free ) Crypto Currency is going to die becouse of people like You. How old are You I think no more than 15.... Please at this time You should be in school.

Sorry so much but We are out of blind users...

READ FUCKING THREAD!! NOT JUST BIG FUCKING RED TEXT....

Thank You.

neaopoliti

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:36:07 AM

When I was creating this thread there was an option ¨self moderated¨ but i did´nt turn it on now I´m kinda unhappy of this. Do You can read or are You blind and came here to spread FUD?

It´s 5 % premine.

NO PREMINE = COIN DEAD

Who will pay for every think? Who will give money for advertisment? Do You think that someone will put so much money just becouse other user on BTCTALK want this?? We start this coin with small invest and It´s should go without investing if not it means that We made it bad.

Let´s start Your own coin without premine with X11 with 10nodes with android wallet etc etc etc and tell me how it is WITHOUT PREMINE? and after Your coin launch tell me it was good business or You just wasted 1 month?

Are u joking ?

Why u dont put yourself money and buy coins when they hit exchange instead of 5 % premine ?
Its better start for coin and community, but...

SCAM COIN !
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:51:07 AM

It´s 5 % premine.

NO PREMINE = COIN DEAD

Are u joking ?

Why u dont put yourself money and buy coins when they hit exchange instead of 5 % premine ?
Its better start for coin and community, but...

SCAM COIN !

Why I don´t put money??

Domain, Logo, thread design, developer, Exchange x2, setting up pool, block explorer, android wallet, mac wallet, and XXX think more which cost from 50-300$ for each one. We are almost 24/7 with this coin, trying to give for community THE BEST COIN! From about 1 month We ( 4 persons with marketing experience, with own business since 2004) are spending hours for this project. How we can bring this coin good advertisement, how to make it popular, what people need etc.

Please follow Your next pro shibe smurf yellow country coins and leave this project cuz with this kind of effort You are just killing Crypto Currency.

whatthefug

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:32:43 AM

You are idiot?
Are You blind?
Are You bored?

I will edit OP as I think there is more people like You... retarted, reading just (Premine Ipo Free ) Crypto Currency is going to die becouse of people like You. How old are You I think no more than 15.... Please at this time You should be in school.

Thank You.

WorldPeaceCoin everyone Grin
Thank you OP for being a complete fucknugget and for coming up with yet another shitcoin to saturate the already saturated shitcoinmarket. People like you should be executed for even trying to lure innocent folks into this kind of shit.
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:59:34 AM

You are idiot?
Are You blind?
Are You bored?

Thank You.

WorldPeaceCoin everyone Grin
Thank you OP for being a complete fucknugget and for coming up with yet another shitcoin to saturate the already saturated shitcoinmarket. People like you should be executed for even trying to lure innocent folks into this kind of shit.

No problem bud!

I´m glad of people that are BLIND and join this so pro shibe smery yellow country coin :=) Go and lose more money investing in so pure coins which can Grow to 90$ per coin and in 1 week can down to 2$ Cheesy

We don´t care about all this bad posts so much becouse it´s not true. there is just 5% premine ( not even ready) which should go for creating community etc... but ok If We are in aprox. 15-18 age I can understand that this users don´t know what does it mean marketing.  

With this users or without them We gonna launch this coin. We know what We are doing.

Thanks for support and go create another FRESH ACCOUNT to leave this kind of comments.

Name:   whatthefug
Activity:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 09:25:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 09:37:54 AM

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:31:27 AM

That "visitors" stuff on the bottom covers the BTT link and Twitter (still/again?) suspended. Apart from those issues the idea is good Smiley.
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:43:27 AM

That "visitors" stuff on the bottom covers the BTT link and Twitter (still/again?) suspended. Apart from those issues the idea is good Smiley.

yes Twitter get suspended again. I don´t know what is going on, We are creating new Twitter and Giveaway will be edited. Thanks for support.

Stay Tuned!

Edit:

Visitors [Flag Counter] no cover giveaway.

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:18:48 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 11:36:19 AM by CryptoBrother

Everything work fine now:

Get Your FREE [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin!

P.S

Each entry to BTCTALKGIVEAWAY via system give You 1 entry. 1 entry is 1% of giveaway contest/per user! you can get 100 entries per day

example:

100 users with 1 entry + 1 user with 20 entries

1 user will get 20% of giveaway = 24,000 WPC
100 users will get 80% of giveaway 96,000 WPC / 100 users = 960 WPC/ user

0.5% = 120,000 WPC for all giveaways on 1st stage

CLICK ON IMAGE

gogle

Activity: 104
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:28:17 AM

why not change to x11?
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:32:25 AM

unique idea for giveaway,,
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:34:45 AM

unique idea for giveaway,,

yes we know. We have more unique ideas which will came with launch. Stay Tuned for more informations.

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:41:37 AM

yes Twitter get suspended again. I don´t know what is going on, We are creating new Twitter and Giveaway will be edited. Thanks for support.

Stay Tuned!

Edit:

Yes, it's much better now. Then let's grab some coins Smiley.

Are ther any plans for implementing POS at some stage?
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:34:47 PM

Stay Tuned!

Edit:

Yes, it's much better now. Then let's grab some coins Smiley.

Are ther any plans for implementing POS at some stage?

Not at the moment. and I think that not in future... Clear POW is the idea.

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:26:32 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 10:22:18 PM by CryptoBrother

- Promo Video soon!
- Media News soon!
- 1st Exchange on launch!

Main Pool Ready for launch

Remember that You can subscribe to get FREE [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin now! Just click on image and follow instructions in Giveaway system.

LAUNCH 18.05.2014 19:00 GMT+1

CLICK ON IMAGE

Triswardhani

Lithium core developer

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:52:12 PM

I Hope WPC can Change the  world of CryptoCurrency.
Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:56:37 PM

- Promo Video soon!
- Media News soon!
- 1st Exchange on launch!

Main Pool Ready for launch

Remember that You can subscribe to get FREE [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin now! Just click on image and follow instructions in Giveaway system.

LAUNCH 18.05.2014 19:00 GMT+1

CLICK ON IMAGE
registered ..Good luck in your project

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:22:47 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 05:46:51 PM by CryptoBrother

Don´t Forget that You can get Free [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin just by translating ANN Thread !

Here is Online Link to FULL BBCODE: http://sharetext.org/q1xJ

All What You need is  translate words and create ANN Thread in valid section!

Later just send me PM with Link

Let´s go work!

* Translations from Google Translator are not accepted!

fabrizio7100

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:23:31 PM

Italian translation :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608875.new#new

Smiley
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:28:17 PM

will give it a try
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:40:08 PM

Thanks. Check Your PM please.

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:29:00 PM

Giveaway system currently offline. We are going to upgrade this error. Give Us a sec.

For now You can chillout :=)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P1zQ2oj5MM

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:45:57 PM

Don´t Forget that You can get Free [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin just by translating ANN Thread !

Let´s go work!

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:46:30 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 09:52:55 PM by CryptoBrother

Vote for [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin

https://www.icurrex.com/vote

Without Your effort We are not able to get this coin to da moon! Than please get few minutes and VOTE for [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin !

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:31:49 PM

Added Translations:

Deutsch (German) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=609247

Italiano (Italian) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608875

Thank You so much for support Us! Don´t forget that We  need more translations! Bounty avaliable! 100% Transparent!

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:27:44 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 10:50:57 PM by CryptoBrother

GIVEAWAY STATUS: ONLINE!
CLICK ON IMAGE

We are back online :=) Subscribe to get free WPC!

Snapshot :

Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:50:34 PM

Everyone better get in on these giveaways.  Need more coins or you will miss out.  This is going to sit at the top with the best of them.  Dont let it pass you by!  Get some for your family! save! commit to world peace!
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:16:04 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 07:16:26 AM by CryptoBrother

Almost There!

Go VOTE!! Let´s make something together people! 1 person is not the same that XXX persons!

Without Your effort We are not able to get this coin to da moon! Than please get few minutes and VOTE for [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin !

iwanH

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:29:52 AM

Yeah, will be watching.
Looks promising, due to its rarity. Will be hig valuable. Smiley

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:18:41 AM

WelCome China Pool
中国矿池欢迎您

http://www.72f.com/china.jpg

http://wpc.72f.com/

1% Fee
mpalenciac

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:32:27 AM

DEDICATED World Peace Coin POOL!

http://www.thecryptopool.com

NoMP based pool, much faster and secure than the regular MPOS Pools
No registration, just mine directly to your wallet.
Latest Stratum based on node.js
1% fees!!!
Confirmed blocks are paid out automatically, no delay!.
Dedicated 16gb server with 6 core processor 24/7
Worker stats

Coin will appear right after launch on our list!
romawi

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:40:43 AM

Added Translations:

Thank You so much for support Us! Don´t forget that We  need more translations! Bounty avaliable! 100% Transparent!

The german translation is 100% google trash. I'm native german but but can't understand anything.  Grin Grin

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Added to OP. Thanks for support for [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin!
[/color]

WelCome China Pool
中国矿池欢迎您

http://wpc.72f.com/

1% Fee

Added to OP. Thanks for support for [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin!
[/color]

DEDICATED World Peace Coin POOL!

http://www.thecryptopool.com

NoMP based pool, much faster and secure than the regular MPOS Pools
No registration, just mine directly to your wallet.
Latest Stratum based on node.js
1% fees!!!
Confirmed blocks are paid out automatically, no delay!.
Dedicated 16gb server with 6 core processor 24/7
Worker stats

Coin will appear right after launch on our list!

Thanks for info Check Your PM please.

Added Translations:

Thank You so much for support Us! Don´t forget that We  need more translations! Bounty avaliable! 100% Transparent!

The german translation is 100% google trash. I'm native german but but can't understand anything.  Grin Grin

kuanglinliang

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:26:12 AM

What's the difference with this information coin? 
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:27:35 AM

emmnazady

Activity: 284

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:32:03 AM

Nice coin..will follow

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
liyanhong

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:36:22 AM

yes, nice coin, I will follow you in the future, and please do well your work..
Wundermanxp

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:37:18 AM

Coin and the project look very nice. Good luck
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:53:37 AM

Nice coin..will follow

yes, nice coin, I will follow you in the future, and please do well your work..

Coin and the project look very nice. Good luck

Thank You so much for support Us. If You want success for this coin please take few seconds and vote for WPC[WorldPeaceCoin]

boenxia

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:14:43 AM

cool !
I LIKE WPC 

AimCoin: Azc1pquC4Vb4cUcequ1Tctfh31Uw7nk8fX || KTK: KL5px9bPrMv8rJ4vo3rotdq51QcuhN9CHC
CoolCoin-Free:  CVG5oiFQv8KxgEchnykB7JqAuP6XRmYMg4
FootBallCoin: Fe7ZQd6p7wTGyNSBwWGWbcpEQDGF5Fr6dZ
TheSmurfsCoin: TbVvNxWmKiGJeKU5mmKHcDS49yzxUjBC4g
dertalseidm

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:22:20 AM

it looks great
nino_decoy

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:41:02 AM

Good luck with the new coin Smiley
Did I miss the giveaway? Because I voted, followed and replied Tongue
I'm up for mining this if it's X11 Cheesy <has no gpus>
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:48:19 AM

a such of good coin and steady, i will follow

Good Luck  Wink

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:49:45 AM

Good luck with the new coin Smiley
Did I miss the giveaway? Because I voted, followed and replied Tongue
I'm up for mining this if it's X11 Cheesy <has no gpus>

Everythinkg is saved. If You made it good WPC´ll be recived ~19.05.2014

allbeedui

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:54:31 AM

I have already translated into Chinese and PM u.  thx
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=609668.new#new
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:56:05 AM

good job and good luck
hope will release soon on bittrex
gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:58:47 AM

Very nice graphics, good luck with the launch!

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:21:41 AM

I have already translated into Chinese and PM u.  thx
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=609668.new#new

Thanks so much for support Us.

Added to OP

Don´t miss that You can get Free [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin just by translating ANN Thread !

All What You need is translate text and create ANN Thread in valid section!

Let´s go work!

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:25:59 AM

I have plan to follow you in near future as soon as it will be launched.
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:37:34 AM

CLICK ON IMAGE

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:44:25 AM

nice name, will follow you
dan1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:52:37 AM

nice coin, peace in the world
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980

Premium

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:08:32 AM

WorldPeaceCoin is good name!
Let´s make a good Coin!

Go go community!!!
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:19:48 AM

You can Vote each 30min!!! We are on 2nd place!
Soon

Bittrex - markets outside of the voting system when necessary
Mintpal - markets outside of the voting system when necessary

tyarlande

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:09:45 PM

WPC
WorldPeaceCoin

To The Moon!!!
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:21:58 PM

Soon

Bittrex - markets outside of the voting system when necessary
Mintpal - markets outside of the voting system when necessary

xuxx

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:38:05 PM

It is good.
I got some form the website.
Thanks.

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:14373335525897642883

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CVkVX2U1XFdPToZwicyQf8Qscczjg2cRfS  Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B9AoHnW3LNrvYSvn6iCEoiQNfVeCeCQhRf FootballCoin(FBC):FprK6p1dSMJQtdNzF7fTNZByq7Ri1a2aYr
PixxCoinGet GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS
Russell1

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:59:20 PM

I cant wait !!!

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:16:37 PM

Don´t miss that You can get Free [WPC] WorldPeaceCoin just by translating ANN Thread !

All What You need is translate text and create ANN Thread in valid section!

Let´s go work!

CLICK ON IMAGE

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:02:03 PM

Looks good! Nice project! I'm in!

Good luck!
Tocomochocoin

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:03:40 PM

WPC
WorldPeaceCoin

the great coin, the great proyect, the great future
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:33:47 PM

Icurrex confirmation emails are a bit slow. I almost gave up but after 17 minutes I've got it Smiley.
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:54:59 PM

Icurrex confirmation emails are a bit slow. I almost gave up but after 17 minutes I've got it Smiley.

Yes a little bit :=) Let´s Hope that becouse of WPC members on website :=)

GO VOTE ! It´s just few seconds! Support Your Coin!

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:49:35 PM

CLICK ON IMAGE

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:55:33 AM

[ WPC ] WorldPeaceCoin is looking for a community effort ! WORLD AWARD SYSTEM

- - About:

The graphics are your hobbies? Maybe You like write articles and news?
You've come to the best place on the web ! WPC is proud to present to you the World Awads system .

Awards can be obtained only through the Addition of the community and knowledge in this category.

Table of subsequent awards:

- Reporter

If you have a blog , a forum , you are affiliated with Crypto Currency in any way you can easily capturing the prize Reporter . Look here for more information.

http://worldpeacecoin.createaforum.com/bounty-and-giveaways/apply-for-reporter-(faq)-(post-here-your-aplication)/

-- Graphic

Many projects and ideas before us something we paint a friendly world. To Apply for a reward Graphic click the link below and submit your application.

http://worldpeacecoin.createaforum.com/bounty-and-giveaways/apply-for-reporter-(faq)-(post-here-your-aplication)/

-- Writter

A lot of reading or writing? maybe it's a good time to create articles has the purpose for WPC in exchange for awards ? Try and certainly not regret it ! Click and Make poetic application here:

http://worldpeacecoin.createaforum.com/bounty-and-giveaways/apply-for-writer-(faq)-(post-here-your-aplication)/

-- Manager
--[Twitter]

The marketing section is open! Do you spend a lot of time on the Twitter ? There is no problem but follow it to us and get the prizes ! Reply to this topic:

http://worldpeacecoin.createaforum.com/bounty-and-giveaways/apply-for-manager-(faq)-(post-here-your-aplication)/

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:10:56 AM

https://www.coinano.com

DONATE TO THIS ADRESS: 12suZ8gRnVHmkhNw1F1YFqybHyCkS89RDq
0.00010000 BTC is equal to one vote 5 Votes / per hour

VOTE FOR WORLDPEACECOIN

DONATE TO THIS ADRESS: 155eRdYUrN4XRaPu7YYC19oeCMv6hDudYk
0.00010000 BTC is equal to one vote 1 Vote each 30 min

Donated: 0.02033482 BTC  - CryptoBrother

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:56:30 AM

New GiveAway + Bounty!  You can´t miss this!

sylph93

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:00:35 AM

Go WPC, GO!  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:49:59 PM

Marketing just launched!

Here You can check one of our adverisement:

http://coinurl.com/preview.php?id=3745

More and more coming! - We are waiting for approval

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:08:55 PM

Let´s go work!

trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 01:42:54 PM

i have try your giveaway program
how can be sure its working?
CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:54:48 PM

i have try your giveaway program
how can be sure its working?

Everythinkg is saved. If You made it good WPC´ll be recived ~19.05.2014

We are not like all other GiveAways ¨Post Your wallet¨ and never recived any coins.....

Each entry is saved if You put VALID EMAIL than don´t worry You´ll get WPC and BTC as well.

reynoles

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:26:11 PM

just 2 days!!! let's do it big
chshabbir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

give them try, looking great
wahahaha

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:39:09 PM

I like the logo of hte coin and I love hte coin wallet, but I do not know whether the coin is a good coin or not...

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BNdPp2jqmHyHrgRXUNs7yBFW3xWQRe8WnX
wahahaha

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:40:22 PM

give them try, looking great

yes, the dev has so much work to be done, and the community will be much stronger and stronger...come on, bro...

wahahaha

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:42:28 PM

you can not do anthing, you have to wait for the coin and be patient... Undecided

CryptoBrother (OP)

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:03:16 PM

you can not do anthing, you have to wait for the coin and be patient... Undecided

You are wrong my brother.

We need a lot of more effort from community!

Please support us! There is Official Forum where You can find all information.

Thanks

P.S

Simply Like Share Comment and put some effort if You want this project to da moon! - Without community each project gonna die..

romawi

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:33:33 PM

german thread updated: new image, notifications and forumlink

GoldenEye

Activity: 601

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:52:26 PM