Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoNote Exchange  (Read 8720 times)
TheKoziTwo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:52:00 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 11:00:46 AM by TheKoziTwo

Withdraws are sent manually, currently at least every 24 hour. Once I get a better system down I'm hoping to complete these many times per day and faster. I rather spend longer and make sure it's right than risk anything. If that makes you want to do business elsewhere I don't mind, I can't please everyone.

Until now it's working fine. I have no time pressure on withdrawing money, up to 24 hours is ok. I prefer the money is secure. What I miss is a better overview over my own orders.

I knew withdrawals were manual and I'm more than fine with that. In my case, it's (BCN) deposits that aren't appearing. Are those manual or automatic?
Automatic. But the wallet was frozen, I have just reset it and it seems all BCN balances are now up to date. Let me know if it did not appear.

Also all pending withdraws has just been processed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:12:23 AM

Automatic. But the wallet was frozen, I have just reset it and it seems all BCN balances are now up to date. Let me know if it did not appear.

Also all pending withdraws has just been processed.

Yup, my deposit was credited. Thanks.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:21:26 AM

does the exchange do any logging?

a canary on the front page would be good.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:23:45 PM

canary?

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
psterryl

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:11:21 PM

canary?

I think it's something like "This exchange has NOT received a request for data from law enforcement", the idea being that if that statement is taken off then they've had to provide information to a government agency.
sussex

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:38:07 PM

Been trying to deposit MRO to the exchange, but when I copy and paste the command into the wallet I get a "Wrong Address" error.......

Any ideas?
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:47:41 PM

Been trying to deposit MRO to the exchange, but when I copy and paste the command into the wallet I get a "Wrong Address" error.......

Any ideas?
You have not mixed up the address with BCN, haven't you?

sussex

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:55:31 PM

Any ideas?

I thought your were going to make me look silly then, but no, no mix-up....  Sad

I got to balances, click deposit, select MRO and put "5" in the box, then click generate.

I then C&P that command into simplewallet and it throws up the wrong address error.

I've checked the command letter by letter before hitting enter and it's correct - so no copy error.

Very odd..........
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:24:11 PM

Any ideas?

I thought your were going to make me look silly then, but no, no mix-up....  Sad

I got to balances, click deposit, select MRO and put "5" in the box, then click generate.

I then C&P that command into simplewallet and it throws up the wrong address error.

I've checked the command letter by letter before hitting enter and it's correct - so no copy error.

Very odd..........
Try to copy the address into an editor first. Sometimes there are control caracters or so in the clipboard.

sussex

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:54:36 PM

Any ideas?

Very odd..........
Try to copy the address into an editor first. Sometimes there are control caracters or so in the clipboard.

Tried that, no dice.......... thanks anyway.
Xdragon

Activity: 543

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:32:48 PM

Is it possible to deposit bcn directly from minergate pool, with provided address from exchange?  Grin
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:37:38 PM

Is it possible to deposit bcn directly from minergate pool, with provided address from exchange?  Grin
No. You have to send the transaction with a payment_id provided by the exchange, as all deposits go directly to one address.
Xdragon

Activity: 543

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:52:47 PM

^Ok, thanks. I tried this a hour ago with 1000 bcn just for test  Smiley . Luckily didn't send more.
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:12:33 PM

BTC deposited 90 minutes ago. 16 confirmations but nothing in my account on the exchange. Any admins of the exchange around to help?
sussex

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:17:08 PM

Any ideas?

Very odd..........

Just bumping this hoping for an answer, been trying different things with no success and the price is moving rapidly..... so any help appreciated.

Have also submitted a ticket on the exchange, but no response so far.

Cheers.
sussex

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:32:19 AM

Any ideas?

Very odd..........

Just bumping this hoping for an answer, been trying different things with no success and the price is moving rapidly..... so any help appreciated.

Have also submitted a ticket on the exchange, but no response so far.

Cheers.

OK, silly me..... was using an old client......
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:08:31 AM

canary?

I think it's something like "This exchange has NOT received a request for data from law enforcement", the idea being that if that statement is taken off then they've had to provide information to a government agency.

that is the idea but i was thinking of a happy canary gif.  if the bird is not there, advance at your own discretion.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
sussex

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:22:50 AM

OK, I'm back     Roll Eyes

Now my problem is that a BTC deposit is not clearing to the exchange despite it now having 14 confirms on the blockchain.

I have raised a support ticket, but so far no reply.

I understand that this is a new project and things go wrong, and I really don't want to moan, but the price has risen by around 40% while I've been here twiddling my thumbs.

Anyone from the exchange reading this?

Ticket ID - 1207
zeetak

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:07:42 AM

OK, I'm back     Roll Eyes

Now my problem is that a BTC deposit is not clearing to the exchange despite it now having 14 confirms on the blockchain.

I have raised a support ticket, but so far no reply.

I understand that this is a new project and things go wrong, and I really don't want to moan, but the price has risen by around 40% while I've been here twiddling my thumbs.

Anyone from the exchange reading this?

Ticket ID - 1207

I am having the same problem, mine has 17 confirms on the blockchain and not appearing in the exchange.  I saw that price rise too..argh.
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:27:59 AM

9 hours and 54 confirmations on a BTC deposit, but I still have a zero balance on the exchange. Maybe folks should refrain from depositing until this is cleared up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: