Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Ƀ][BBTC] BlakeBitcoin | Blake-256 | GPU| Merged Mined | 21Mil | No Premine  (Read 31594 times)
blah01

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:06:33 PM

blocks seem to be going very fast on blakebitcoin yet the pool doesn't seem to be finding any.  Should I be solo mining? Where are the mined blocks coming from?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valuxin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:09:05 PM

blocks seem to be going very fast on blakebitcoin yet the pool doesn't seem to be finding any.  Should I be solo mining? Where are the mined blocks coming from?
On low diff only solo is the way.
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:09:18 PM

No reboot No kgw No hard fork

Can you please answer my question then? Why is the difficulty not adjusting properly? Is the block target time 3 minutes, or 1 second?

it will reach an equilibrium but just like Bitcoin the diff is playing catch up due to the 8064 retarget that only adjusts in steps!

This is a merged coin and I will support it on my pools, I think you are missing the point a good mix of rewards on pool is great no loss in hashing power still mining BLC then BLC+PHO then BLC+PHO+Ƀ then BLC+PHO+Ƀ+ ... +N until no more coins can be done!

Why multipool or singles coin mining when you can mine them all and sync catch up when diff does, considering it was just released I dont see the issue even though atm the pools are getting less than intended it will even out over time  Grin

4+ years too late to get any Bitcoin give it a few days to catch up and if you mining other coins in a merge its just a win win win  Grin

So who is buying the pizza's  Cool

I don't understand, you told me earlier your pool was not working and you believed it was because of the fast block times. You recommended cpu mining. I had 30GHs on your pool over many hours with the difficulty below 1 and got around 1k coins, far below what I should have gotten.

On my wallets which are synced I have not gotten a single block. My new wallets have still not synced. I setup 2 new wallets in 2 new locations on 2 new computers, they have also not synced.

If the issue is resolved by mining at your pool then I'm on my way, but I was under the impression the merged pool wasn't working properly for blakebit.

I'm not sure if any of the pizza chains here have locations where you are:)

Why distribute a coins mining power? For the security of the network.

it is working but maybe only 1 in 100 blocks are on pool atm
2014-05-12T22:18:45.135952,solve,?,0,1,eef780362feaa35dd0a058bb7d848991789cee7e688a326121afc30400000000

if you got a good connection and some luck then try solo it cant hurt  Cool  

Remember with a pool it talks with wallet calculates block work sends to worker then shares are sent back and submitted to the main chain and the mmp, as you can see this is a longer pipeline than just your miner + wallet or even as I am doing "setgenerate true" in wallet 

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:09:35 PM

Yeah, mining from the wallet is working well for me.. starting to slow down.. Seems a lot of people are jumping on it.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:13:00 PM

That's me ,  still dl the blockchain says over 27k lol

B Plus ......   has a cool ring to it......... 

I hope I am not too late to join the party I just built the wallet and waiting for the blockchain to download now !!

2gy4os3rTXDfH8LpnghyPaqrV1Hf8xH6qrH

That your b+ addy, Cinnamon?  We got into calling BlakeBitcoin.... b+

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
D05GTO

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:15:49 PM

That's me ,  still dl the blockchain says over 27k lol

B Plus ......   has a cool ring to it......... 

I hope I am not too late to join the party I just built the wallet and waiting for the blockchain to download now !!

2gy4os3rTXDfH8LpnghyPaqrV1Hf8xH6qrH

That your b+ addy, Cinnamon?  We got into calling BlakeBitcoin.... b+

You'll have 100 to start with Cheesy

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:20:24 PM

thanks very much !!  Roll Eyes  D05GTO

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

D05GTO

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:23:59 PM

Ok ok, you twisted my arm. 1000 Cheesy

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
blah01

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:38:56 PM

if you feel obliged, I wouldnt mind anything between a 100 and a 1000. Wink I joined the merged pool to mine blakebitcoin but it only seems to be submitting shares on photon and blakecoin.

2gujC8dMhaYP5eEFcdGiPyqq8MnN2FcgmL2

thanks either way
D05GTO

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:10:42 AM

if you feel obliged, I wouldnt mind anything between a 100 and a 1000. Wink I joined the merged pool to mine blakebitcoin but it only seems to be submitting shares on photon and blakecoin.

thanks either way

Sent 100.. enjoy!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
D05GTO

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:05:30 AM

Diff jumping on up.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:52:06 AM

Note , the merged pools are able to mine Blake Coin, Photon and BlakeBitcoin (or B+) as i see it is called here....

With the difficulty of the new child coin very very low compared to the other two (Blake Coin & Photon ) by the time a share is submitted in the pool the blocks are being generated so fast it is no longer valid............note this will be a short term problem only since B+ difficulty will rise x4 each retarget for a while after looking over the source code.......

No one can say they did not have a fair chance to get B+  , going on 12 hours after launch difficulty is still below 1 at .377 right now.

With the difficulty this low it is actually difficult to solo mine with a gpu !!

If you have not mined yet it is certainly not too late to start and you can solo mine vs. use of the merged pools , at least for a little while yet.

As difficulty rises the merged pools will be the way to go.

After all the entire idea behind the child coins of Blake Coin is to be able to mine multiple coins at the same time !!

This family has room to grow and  runs a fast secure blockchain now which will grow over time as more join in mining and other coins are added.

A secure blockchain is probably the most important aspect of any coin (or family of coins) if it is ever going to offer value & trust.

As the developer of Photon I am happy to be part of the project and suggest anyone with long term vision check it out when you can.

thanks either way

Check out my coin Photon

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:43:00 AM

Anyone who makes a mac wallet you know what Im going to do.
Im going to say you are very cool  Cool

mikk2k2

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:24:09 AM

Diff rising now,

{
"blocks" : 54314,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 6.03425257,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 19936394535,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

edit - solomining still working well for me.

Rent My Rig: Lexie       Trust Thread: Here       Cloud Mining: Trade Ghs/BTC Here    LeaseRigs: Here
BlakeBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:48:56 AM

Diff rising now,

{
"blocks" : 54314,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 6.03425257,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 19936394535,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

edit - solomining still working well for me.

Yes the difficulty is starting to catch up now  Cool
loaded101

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:49:07 AM

Virustotal is now showing 12/52 detection ratio on the windows wallet. Whilst I trust bluedragon, it would be nice / useful if the dev could comment on / deal with this.

BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:12:43 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 06:26:42 AM by BlueDragon747

Virustotal is now showing 12/52 detection ratio on the windows wallet. Whilst I trust bluedragon, it would be nice / useful if the dev could comment on / deal with this.

I compiled those wallets and they are hosted on my server  Cheesy

Edit:

if you dont like the false positives please just compile from source (no need for trust when you can read the code)

here is a good guide:
http://ow.ly/IImjU

Note: I use qt 4.8.5 and upnpc 1.6 to avoid some issues in my compiler tool chain

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
BlakeBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:19:07 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 06:35:58 AM by BlakeBitcoin

I compiled those wallets and they are hosted on my server  Cheesy

Edit:

if you dont like the false positives please just compile from source (no need for trust when you can read the code)

here is a good guide:
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13204-how-to-build-a-windows-qt-wallet-for-any-coin-yourself-from-source-code-step-by-step-instructions31/

Note: I use qt 4.8.5 and upnpc 1.6 to avoid some issues in my compiler tool chain

Yes this is true Bluedragon compiled the release versions  Kiss
D05GTO

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:14:04 PM

Works for me.  Comes up clean on MalwareBytes.  Noticed a lot anti-malware/virus programs say *Mining Program*  well duh!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bzyzny

Activity: 274
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:17:50 PM

I would just like to point out that if my calculations are correct, the issue with the initial difficulty adjustment has caused about 15% of the total coin supply to be mined within the first day (~65,000 blocks in ~24hr). In terms of time dilation, that would be 113 days of mining (at the expected average rate of 2.5 minutes per block) compressed into 1 day. Is this an accurate calculation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: