Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Gridseed Blades - GAW Miners Hosted! Immediate Delivery Start Hashing NOW!  (Read 2442 times)
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 02:38:30 PM

How much longer are they hosted for?

or

How much does the hosting cost?

TiA
They are hosted for 1 year from purchase date (April). You'll get nearly a full year of free hosting. After that, they charge 3.5% of your total hashing power.

Quote from: volder
If you don't want them hosted anymore, GAW will ship them to you FREE of charge!

Is that Worldwide shipping (or only US) and will the blade be shipped with all the required accessories needed to plug in and mine?

If not, how much extra does that cost?

TiA

volder (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:55:24 PM

Yeah I was just playing around with you.  To be honest though, not many people are fond of hosting considering the issues that have cropped up, so most will want physical ownership.  Its going to be hard to move these if you don't flex on the pricing.  You might just be better off keeping them!  Good luck sir!
I have good blades, on good controllers. Downtime for me has been minimal compared to others.

I might cave to the right "reasonable" offer. Note the word reasonable.

Regular Guy™
volder (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:57:44 PM

or

TiA
They are hosted for 1 year from purchase date (April). You'll get nearly a full year of free hosting. After that, they charge 3.5% of your total hashing power.

If you don't want them hosted anymore, GAW will ship them to you FREE of charge!

Is that Worldwide shipping (or only US) and will the blade be shipped with all the required accessories needed to plug in and mine?

TiA
Shipping is world wide. Blade will come with usb cable and power cable. You'll need to supply a power supply and controller of some sort (Raspberry Pi is the best option ATM). Cables are super cheap, power supply can be any PC power supply and RasPi is like $35.

Regular Guy™
Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 03:12:42 PM

or

TiA

TiA
Shipping is world wide. Blade will come with usb cable and power cable. You'll need to supply a power supply and controller of some sort (Raspberry Pi is the best option ATM). Cables are super cheap, power supply can be any PC power supply and RasPi is like $35.

So the hosting is transferable ?

You sell to me >> GawMiners make me a "hosted" account that has no payment due until April 2015 >> April comes and I get charged 3.5% per month or the G-Blade gets shipped to me free of charge no matter where I am at that time ?

If the reply is positive then I will be a customer of yours tomorrow, assuming the price is right, it's getting late here now Wink

volder (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:26:43 PM

or

TiA

TiA

You sell to me >> GawMiners make me a "hosted" account that has no payment due until April 2015 >> April comes and I get charged 3.5% per month or the G-Blade gets shipped to me free of charge no matter where I am at that time ?

If the reply is positive then I will be a customer of yours tomorrow, assuming the price is right, it's getting late here now Wink
That is correct. Josh, the CEO of GAW miners, has already approved and confirmed this for me.

Regular Guy™
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:13:40 PM

FYI I just bought 2 of these, and as promised they are already hashing on my pools. 

I already had one setup at GAW before they stopped selling the hosting package with the gridseeds.  The hosting is via a web interface and is very easy to use.  GAW has told me they are working on adding more features.

For a year of hosting alone, this is a great deal.  If the remaining units are not sold by end of day, I am going to make an offer for whatever is left.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
volder (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:34:54 PM

FYI I just bought 2 of these, and as promised they are already hashing on my pools. 

I already had one setup at GAW before they stopped selling the hosting package with the gridseeds.  The hosting is via a web interface and is very easy to use.  GAW has told me they are working on adding more features.

For a year of hosting alone, this is a great deal.  If the remaining units are not sold by end of day, I am going to make an offer for whatever is left.
Thanks eightcylinders.

txid for his transaction: 076f7318badb8e6ff2cd1f292eba6c7d40f18131a144fb849a2c5fc98f77c13d

Regular Guy™
volder (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:35:31 PM

FYI, GAW is currently upgrading EVERY Blade on my account to an brand new unit. All of these will be brand new.

Regular Guy™
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:38:09 PM

FYI, GAW is currently upgrading EVERY Blade on my account to an brand new unit. All of these will be brand new.

So  I noticed someone mentioned about a 5 year contract with pbmining.

To me that seems like a fair deal for one of these units, depending how many ghz, etc.

Its similar to this deal, just from hearing an outside perspective since its similar hosting etc.

Not that I`m offering that deal, but it kinda just threw me off what you see is fair?
volder (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:41:12 PM

So  I noticed someone mentioned about a 5 year contract with pbmining.

To me that seems like a fair deal for one of these units, depending how many ghz, etc.

Its similar to this deal, just from hearing an outside perspective since its similar hosting etc.

Not that I`m offering that deal, but it kinda just threw me off what you see is fair?
Oh, I agree. Given the right GH/s it's probably a fair deal. However, I'm not interested. I'm trying to sell these with another goal already in mind. Fair is fair, it's just not what I'm looking for.

Regular Guy™
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:14:59 PM

Just to update everyone, GAW has contacted me and is transferring ownership to my name now. My blade is not hashing during this period but I suspect it is because they are upgrading, transferring etc. Volder delivered exactly what was described. My first purchase with digital currency worked a treat.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:05:03 AM

Just to update everyone, GAW has contacted me and is transferring ownership to my name now. My blade is not hashing during this period but I suspect it is because they are upgrading, transferring etc. Volder delivered exactly what was described. My first purchase with digital currency worked a treat.

Congrats man!  Hope the hosting goes well for you!
eightcylinders

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:55:33 AM

Please be careful with this company

that´s my advice for you for now

Don´t get me wrong it´s an honest and good advice

Appreciate any heads up, but without some details it is hard to take seriously.  I have made several purchases from GAW and never had an issue.  Why do you say to be careful?

=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
volder (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:26:44 AM

Please be careful with this company

that´s my advice for you for now

Don´t get me wrong it´s an honest and good advice

Appreciate any heads up, but without some details it is hard to take seriously.  I have made several purchases from GAW and never had an issue.  Why do you say to be careful?

I don´t want to talk it in public

But i may disclose it if things goes that way

I want to see their answer first
I think you have the wrong thread bud. They won't be responding here. Bad troll is bad.

Regular Guy™
braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:38:55 AM

hey

That´s my point

I´m trying to be your friend but in the same way not to disclosure everything

Maybe i´m a troll, but maybe and just maybe i´m using this forum to get an answer from them.. and this is a powerful way to do that, so you can think about this and you can know more about this company

If you are using another means to achieve the answer you want ... and you have tried all the others.. so Huh something must be wrong ... correct?Huh?? Maybe if noone knows about bitcointalk would be cheated ?? well ... think about that
Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:52:58 AM

or

TiA

TiA

That is correct. Josh, the CEO of GAW miners, has already approved and confirmed this for me.

Thanks for clarifying that for me.

I've sent you a PM Smiley

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:55:19 PM

what is the hashrate of these ?
They hash at 5.7Mh/s.

no, they hash at 5-5.4Mh
volder (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:27:04 PM

They hash at 5.7Mh/s.

no, they hash at 5-5.4Mh
Actually, I rent these out on Betarigs and they average just over 5.7Mh/s. This is the actual Betarigs hash chart which measures results pool side. Maybe your units are defective?

Regular Guy™
eightcylinders

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:37:23 PM

They hash at 5.7Mh/s.

no, they hash at 5-5.4Mh

I guess it may be one of those things where YMMV, but my hashrate has been pretty consistent at 5.6 - 5.7 Mh/s:

volder (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:59:42 PM

Bump. 3 sold, 4 available. Get em while you can! After this, GAW hosted Blades will be impossible to find!

Also, GAW will let you upgrade these to 13Mh/s Black Widow miners for $500 more! But they will be shipped, not hosted.

Regular Guy™
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: