Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge Free Coins Coming ,New Generation---Accessible only to experienced  (Read 2418 times)
nonocoin (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:41:16 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 05:21:01 AM by nonocoin

New User Registration
Click:https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx

ref:36c2aa41-5e9a-4b34-9c5c-7335186c92c1

Welcome to Pelecoin !

Pelecoin is a crypto-currency of new generation. Unlike Bitcoin, accessible only to experienced programmers, Pelecoin is designed for everyone. If you are ready to make money with the newest internet-based financial technologies, try Pelecoin …

Why Pelecoin ?

The most of existing crypto money emission and distribution models requires a deep knowladge and expansive computer equipment. Pelecoin strives to solve this problem ... Read more ...

Be a partner

After subscription you"ll receive a bonus of 512PLC. Now your account will be funded every time your child account initiates new user registrations or they execute external transaction with Pelecoin. Read more …

About Pelecoin:

Pelecoin is a crypto-currency of new generation. Like other crypto currencies, pelecoin is a specially created crypto-file, generated by the system and used by the users as a real money equivalent. The Pelecoin network provides new coins generation (emission), transactions, new users' registration and validation of all of these operations. No government or organization can penetrate or damage the system, because of its decentralized nature and the fact that each small part of the system may initialize the whole system restore, like the live cell may reproduce the whole body with exactly the same features.

Less than 4 years of crypto currencies history has approved its feasibility and right to become one of the most profitable financial instruments of the internet world. Bitcoin's price has grown from 3 cent to more than $400 (1,300,000% in 3 years!) and its capitalization has exceeded $6B. The central banks of the biggest countries (including USA, France, Germany etc.) have recognized the crypto-currencies as an alternative money. Dozens of exchanges trade crypto currencies and the world's largest brokers use the crypto currencies in their investment strategies.

However, the known crypto currencies use complicated emission and distribution mechanisms, requiring a deep knowledge in programming and expansive computer equipment. The Pelecoin project goal is to create a crypto-currency, accessible and understandable to all worldwide internet users.

The problem
 There is a problem which prevents the crypto money to become widely distributed and used. All known systems generate new coins (emission) disregarding their currency market worth. For example, Bitcoin generates 5 coins per minute, Litecoin – 25 per minute permanently. These systems distribute new coins between the active users (miners), whose computers participate in the generation process. This model obligates the users to have a very deep knowledge and expansive computer equipment. Moreover, when time passes, the process becomes more and more sophisticated and accessible for fewer miners.

The solution
Pelecoin's emission is based on a simple proprietary algorithm, accessible and clear to all internet users. The system generates pelecoins on every event, increasing currency's (pelecoin) worth:

•new user registration
•acceptance of pelecoin for real goods or services
•trade between pelecoins and real currencies (USD, Euro …) on the internet currency exchanges
 The initial distribution of newly generated coins is based on user's participation in an event. The emission and the distribution use simple rules, allowing unexperienced users to actively participate in the process and to achieve significant amounts of coins in a short period of time. Instead of complicated (and recondite) search for crypto configurations proposed by other crypto currency systems, Pelecoin automatically increases your account when one of the users referred by you creates an account or pays with pelecoin for real goods or services.

███ ███ ███    WMCoin ▮▮▮▮▮   - Real Games Accepted - High Rewards Signature Campaign
                                <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ >>   ███ ███ ███
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nonocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:48:37 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 05:23:27 AM by nonocoin

Emission and initial distribution
The Pelecoin network generates new coins automatically on each event that increases the power of the currency. After creation (emission) the system distributes new coins according to the following rules:

Event A: New account registration

Event B: New transaction

Important comments:
•User's mail address is the main identification in the system. User can open only 1 account per a mail address.
•The system automatically sends the distributed coins to the correspondent accounts.
•Commission of a new account and premium transaction events are part of emitted coins.
•Emission and distribution of Type 2 are limited by the minimal possible amount of pelecoin (0.01PLC).
•In the case of illegal operations the suspicious account may be blocked or restricted by the administrator.
•If your account was blocked or restricted unreasonably, contact administrator in order to solve the problem.

Getting started
Participation in the Pelecoin system is absolutely free. Subscribing the system you become a partner of the Pelecoin network. More over, subscribing the system you receive first bonus of 512PLC. More over, inviting your fiends, you”ll receive 256PLC for every opened account, if he used your account ID as a refferer. Even more – your account will be funded every time your child account initiates new user registrations and every time they execute external transaction with Pelecoin.

In order to start, please, follow the below steps:

Step 1: Register new account 

Click:  https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx
 use this ref:36c2aa41-5e9a-4b34-9c5c-7335186c92c1 
You’ll require a refferer ID of the person, who invited you to the Pelecoin site. If you havn’t a refferer, please contact the Pelecoin network admin.

Label Addresses of the system refferers 
Admin 1  Copy
Admin 2  Copy
Admin 3  Copy
Admin 4  Copy

Step 2: Choose your Pelecoin wallet
If your choice is the browser-based wallet, all you need is to sign in here after registration and activation of your account.

Step 3: Start minig pelecoins
Your first profit will be seen in your wallet. If you are interested to increase the pelecoins amount, read our rules and start your research for availible ways.

Good Luck !!!

███ ███ ███    WMCoin ▮▮▮▮▮   - Real Games Accepted - High Rewards Signature Campaign
nonocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:55:52 PM

I think your distribution is not fair, your system do not register by ourself, only just register by the link which is you have gave..

if I register the accout after clicking the link which you have gave , you will get 1056 coin,  I only get 512 coins.

if so, you will get the most of the coins, there are no people to play with you..

baby, not just joking, your distribution is not fair, noone will join you..

Baby , I am not the DEV! Undecided Undecided Undecided

loveyou

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:57:32 PM

I think your distribution is not fair, your system do not register by ourself, only just register by the link which is you have gave..

if I register the accout after clicking the link which you have gave , you will get 1056 coin,  I only get 512 coins.

if so, you will get the most of the coins, there are no people to play with you..

so do not post the information here, you are not honest, you should accout for the details.

if you do not accout for the details, i will post address to here, make your thread to be locked or deleted...

i am not joking...

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T9GawsANJGGhRZvsuDwTcfLMzPLATER6jP
nonocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:05:52 PM

so do not post the information here, you are not honest, you should accout for the details.

if you do not accout for the details, i will post address to here, make your thread to be locked or deleted...

i am not joking...

what are you talking about?
I will report to the moderator  you threaten me! If he didn't punish you, I will sue you.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:47:58 PM

This is an interesting idea, i have nothing against it since the most active participant will reap the most reward but the problem is coin specification isnt published, we dont knw the maximum coin count, so kinda shady there, it's free yes but well..., good luck to you , if you are into this coin ask the dev or admin to publish the maximum amount of coins tht will help your cause a lot

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:44:20 AM

can not register without refferer

weiposs

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:55:57 AM

How can the master registration
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:03:41 AM

User's mail address is the main identification in the system. User can open only 1 account per a mail address.
In the case of illegal operations the suspicious account may be blocked or restricted by the administrator.
If your account was blocked or restricted unreasonably, contact administrator in order to solve the problem.
Is this even a cryptocurrency? No code (just an executable), no information on coin count, mining algo, etc. and doesn't seem like the creator knows to use spell check on "refferer".
biekelroy

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:07:01 AM

it should ann by dev but not you.
konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:10:23 AM

it's funny that the author of this thread put TheSmurfsCoin in his signature, lol

tripleblock

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:27:19 AM

A shitcoin without tech statics, and the website looks like 90s
aa417444103

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:59:21 AM

reff:     2c3ef52b-db48-40c9-968d-fa94762fa633
zon2238239

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:35:22 AM

reff: 502c4329-6491-44e6-a4ea-8a773ada21e5  Shocked

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T6YbP6aTAQM7n5KaShALEzrAkc2aEuiaMA
hxnb

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:54:02 AM

Welcome to Pelecoin
nonocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:27:49 AM

we will be the best coin in this forum! Grin  come on baby! get you free coin ,it's real money!

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:46:30 AM

I cant register, I get a runtime error, shit

Soooooooon...............
oktay50000

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:20:48 PM

my friends didnt recieve aactivation email....with my ref link

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
hualehua

Activity: 252

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:24:01 PM

A new concept coin?
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:33:36 PM

Without wallets it sounds like a centralized system, rather than a decentralized system. Are there, or will there be any wallets released for this?
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:27:31 PM

this is a piramid scam..the dev will get the most part of coins for  everyone of you still under his refferal for 10 generations.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:07:59 PM

"Unlike Bitcoin, accessible only to experienced programmers" - where did you get that from?
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:16:48 PM

This thing reeks of fail and shadyness.
hascoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:10:22 PM

I AM IN NOW ,WELCOME TO MY REF:5708f0c7-2d5a-4a8f-889d-b18e6a2f3ca2

Learnning blockchain  !
sepul4re

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:13:18 PM

A am in - looks profitable

https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx?ref=188cf0a8-5a4d-47a5-bcec-bf32167746dd

and to the Moon !
hascoin

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:23:42 PM

https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx?ref=5708f0c7-2d5a-4a8f-889d-b18e6a2f3ca2

IT'S MINE,USE THIS PLZ.

Learnning blockchain  !
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:27:39 PM

"Unlike Bitcoin, accessible only to experienced programmers" - where did you get that from?
Grin will make happy lots of people around  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
mohammad123

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:33:45 PM

Please open account by this link

https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx?ref=27dc5cee-880c-45e0-a2cd-3ef98097ed09

ref=27dc5cee-880c-45e0-a2cd-3ef98097ed09
eugenetsou

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:36:00 PM

i'm in!

this is my link https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx?ref=14940e77-e89e-4c7c-8510-a3b86c25b324

Etccoin:EK9mWFqSPQer3216nUodQakYZgi6gM2pSv

MYCoin- 100% Free,Bittrex Exchange, Top 2 on Mintpal
[/size][/b] "NKRvNbfJSZ9TkSKfYBT26qkxmQNKnnmvZE"
hascoin

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:18:41 PM

https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx?ref=5708f0c7-2d5a-4a8f-889d-b18e6a2f3ca2

my link ,plz use this one!

Learnning blockchain  !
yanhongcheng901011

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:20:25 PM

How much is his total/?
I feel it so much.

halorose

Activity: 422

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:21:23 AM

How much is his total/?
I feel it so much.
I DON'T KNOW TOO.
hualehua

Activity: 252

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:44:54 AM

How much is his total/?
I feel it so much.
I DON'T KNOW TOO.
may be no limitid.....
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 05:01:42 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. This coin is such a scam.
rigdeer

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:11:36 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. This coin is such a scam.
what is the reason then?
Ivy-Team

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:09:55 AM

Huh where is the wallet ?

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! Vv5pnQGbErbMAE8AovDsyN6tKzyaTmcjeu[/color]
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:19:52 AM

Non experienced user will stay away from this coin as the thread title says. "Accessible only to experienced"  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ivy-Team

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:26:15 AM

Non experienced user will stay away from this coin as the thread title says. "Accessible only to experienced"  Grin

I have no experience ,but I will get the coins! is't it?

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! Vv5pnQGbErbMAE8AovDsyN6tKzyaTmcjeu[/color]
okbtc

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:40:22 AM

we will be the best coin in this forum! Grin  come on baby! get you free coin ,it's real money!

I have 300000 COINS, I want to know how to dollars, if you could change with me, hope this is not a scam.Thanks!
insist

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:55:01 AM

is this a good coin. too many words , tired to read!

suntek

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:04:56 AM

Why I can not  receive mail?
(O_O;)

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:09:11 AM

idiots are taking over BTT.most of them coming from.....you know what i mean.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:59:03 AM

This coin is or will be a scam. All you get after registration is some number of "coins" on a website.
dkwu

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:44:52 PM

where is wallet?
mehrdad1993

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:54:07 PM

the wallet is on the official Website: https://www.pelecoin.com/newwallet.aspx

Mehrdad Shojaei
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:00:48 PM

User's mail address is the main identification in the system. User can open only 1 account per a mail address.
In the case of illegal operations the suspicious account may be blocked or restricted by the administrator.
If your account was blocked or restricted unreasonably, contact administrator in order to solve the problem.
Is this even a cryptocurrency? No code (just an executable), no information on coin count, mining algo, etc. and doesn't seem like the creator knows to use spell check on "refferer".

+1
looks like a trap.

mehrdad1993

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:57:02 AM

why trap?!

please read this pages:

https://www.pelecoin.com/problem.aspx

https://www.pelecoin.com/rules.aspx

https://www.pelecoin.com/about.aspx

i don't know why you said it is scam or something like that.

i think PLC is new way to earn money from E-Commerce.

you should know the Pelecoin Algorithm is different with another coins too.

Mehrdad Shojaei
KimJongUn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:03:42 AM

you should know the Pelecoin Algorithm is different with another coins too.

And how, exactly, should we know this.  The algorithm is not mentioned in this thread, nor on the website as far as I can tell.

The website does say that it is a cryptocurrency.  So how exactly is the blockchain secured?
xtsjyfx

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:20:06 AM

distribution is not fair, your system do not register by ourself too
escapeX

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:01:22 AM

hi,good idea,hope you success

Alex.G

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:37:54 AM

Do you have information on amount of dollars bills or any other currency in the world?
Eleonore

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:36:48 AM

how get it?
mehrdad1993

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:42:15 AM

how get it?

if you mean how get PLC so you should register with this link:

https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx?ref=324c9908-69a0-4b57-beba-9dfae683fbbe

after register you should share your reffer id and people register with your id than you get some plc from this way

Mehrdad Shojaei
mehrdad1993

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:08:41 AM

try to get PLC!

the exchange trade board is coming soon on the official website.

you can register with my Ref ID: 324c9908-69a0-4b57-beba-9dfae683fbbe

register link: https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx?ref=324c9908-69a0-4b57-beba-9dfae683fbbe

Hurry up!

Mehrdad Shojaei
KimJongUn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:54:19 AM

Do you have information on amount of dollars bills or any other currency in the world?

Why yes, I do.

But what would your parents say if they knew you were on the internet trying to get strangers to do your homework for you?
Alex.G

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:12:26 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 10:04:19 PM by Alex.G

Why yes, I do.

But what would your parents say if they knew you were on the internet trying to get strangers to do your homework for you?
please share with us your knowledge.
It's been a while since i had my homework.
The fed must be calling to get your advise before printing more bills
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:24:06 PM

+1
looks like a trap.

I felt the same. And I'm suspicious of their wallet. It requires windows installer 3.1? I'm not sure I want to take the chance, and I don't want more clutter on my computer.
mistersushi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:29:33 PM

Pyramid scheme ripoff.
mehrdad1993

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 07:04:23 AM

i don't know why you don't believe PLC !

Mehrdad Shojaei
crazyboy1234

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:28:52 AM

Hi,guys.
The web site is          https://www.pelecoin.com/join.aspx

and use this ref         a948ae4e-88c1-4adb-9e87-c03fef384cdc

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: