Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413516 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brummie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:20:47 PM

Yes - onto the front page!! 

Hi it's my first time here...

Sat up till 4 last night for the second time, trying to suss out this crypto trading game & invest my first newly-mined 0.7 BTC best I could without losing them...

Found your coin, read the news and the thread & decided to get stuck in - those two green candlesticks at midnight & 02.20 EST were me, plotting on my sofa!

Had to gamble with doubling the price & holding because there wasn't much buying or selling, but was pretty convinced to get involved by your community & thread etc.  Bumped KTK up a couple of places towards top of second page but didn't have BTC to push it higher.  Then tweeted a few crypto-watcher type people on twitter (which I have just joined for crypto purposes) & went to bed late wondering what would happen... now & totally unrelated I'm sure some other people have taken "us" onto front page!  Woop woop!  seems I have joined you at the right time anyway.

Like to congratulate all you devs & community on a really nice fair coin, looking forward to holding it & seeing what transpires!

Have a new KTK wallet just syncing on my hard-drive.  Anyone wants to help me get started I'd be very grateful:  K8niz5cCpZFXKh9sGzcLrBPibjLugdkZT6

Ok - let's see what the new week brings!  Perhaps some of the funds from dumped cannabiscoins will come this way...

Best of luck all

John
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Die Hard

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:14:36 PM

Sat up till 4 last night for the second time, trying to suss out this crypto trading game & invest my first newly-mined 0.7 BTC best I could without losing them...

Found your coin, read the news and the thread & decided to get stuck in - those two green candlesticks at midnight & 02.20 EST were me, plotting on my sofa!

Had to gamble with doubling the price & holding because there wasn't much buying or selling, but was pretty convinced to get involved by your community & thread etc.  Bumped KTK up a couple of places towards top of second page but didn't have BTC to push it higher.  Then tweeted a few crypto-watcher type people on twitter (which I have just joined for crypto purposes) & went to bed late wondering what would happen... now & totally unrelated I'm sure some other people have taken "us" onto front page!  Woop woop!  seems I have joined you at the right time anyway.

Like to congratulate all you devs & community on a really nice fair coin, looking forward to holding it & seeing what transpires!

Have a new KTK wallet just syncing on my hard-drive.  Anyone wants to help me get started I'd be very grateful:  K8niz5cCpZFXKh9sGzcLrBPibjLugdkZT6

Ok - let's see what the new week brings!  Perhaps some of the funds from dumped cannabiscoins will come this way...

Best of luck all

John

Hi john,

You've come to the right place, pal Wink

Btw, don't forget to follow Kryptkoin twitter:
https://twitter.com/KryptKoin
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:03:31 AM

Had to gamble with doubling the price & holding because there wasn't much buying or selling, but was pretty convinced to get involved by your community & thread etc.  Bumped KTK up a couple of places towards top of second page but didn't have BTC to push it higher.  Then tweeted a few crypto-watcher type people on twitter (which I have just joined for crypto purposes) & went to bed late wondering what would happen... now & totally unrelated I'm sure some other people have taken "us" onto front page!  Woop woop!  seems I have joined you at the right time anyway.

Have a new KTK wallet just syncing on my hard-drive.  Anyone wants to help me get started I'd be very grateful:  K8niz5cCpZFXKh9sGzcLrBPibjLugdkZT6

Ok - let's see what the new week brings!  Perhaps some of the funds from dumped cannabiscoins will come this way...

Best of luck all

John

Glad to have you. The developer is really trying to make a coin that is useful and not just a pump and dump coin. People have to realize it does take time for development to happen. The biggest asset a community can have is a developer that does not give up. He has shown to be this kind of developer.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:07:25 AM

KTK broke through 300 Satoshi on Bittrex.  Cool
tom14cat14

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:23:48 AM

KTK broke through 300 Satoshi on Bittrex.  Cool

Yes we did. And we will not have to worry about that stupid yellow warning soon. The numbers start to get big really fast. The market does not have a lot of sell walls and big jumps between the levels. Of course this is both ways. But the buy side has been filling in.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:48:27 AM

For what is worth, I asked Comkort exchange to add KTK.
https://comkort.com/vote/#KTK

this space is intentionally left blank
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:59:15 PM

really interested in this coin, lots of developments. i see this sitting in the range of 1-2k
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:08:32 PM

ktk is too underestimated... but time comes for everyone...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:20:50 PM

And the bot is back... Its unexplainable this kind of dumping...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:26:05 PM

I have been watching it and its just weird that the dumping happens, very weird

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 11:05:09 PM

It looks like someone either wants out or trying to accumulate more by pushing the price down.

220k sold into the buy wall, and then another 15k to 117 sat. Selling now is kinda crazy when the MP is right around the corner, which makes accumulation probably the reason, don't play their game and they lose!  Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
loomdart

Activity: 105

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:28:06 PM

It looks like someone either wants out or trying to accumulate more by pushing the price down.

220k sold into the buy wall, and then another 15k to 117 sat. Selling now is kinda crazy when the MP is right around the corner, which makes accumulation probably the reason, don't play their game and they lose!  Cheesy

It's all just a whale playing the orderbooks and dumping into himself to get more people to dump, notice how he won't dump below 105 due to the orders not actually being his, but I'm just taking this as an opportunity to increase holdings

I've watched centurions perish. I've seen gods fall. I've seen the great Ra himself extinguished. His final flame quenched.
loomdart

Activity: 105

Valar nomordumpis.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:31:13 PM

It's all just a whale playing the orderbooks and dumping into himself to get more people to dump, notice how he won't dump below 105 due to the orders not actually being his, but I'm just taking this as an opportunity to increase holdings
Something to remember about this is that the order books are very manipulated (case in point Naut, most of the times most buy orders are placed by 1 guy, who takes them on and off at will) it seems to be a scaled down version (for now Wink ) of this for KTK. It just means the whale can buy more at a cheaper price instead of market buying.

I've watched centurions perish. I've seen gods fall. I've seen the great Ra himself extinguished. His final flame quenched.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:56:22 PM

Very true, the problem now is trying to get others to dump when the marketplace isn't far off release. Running the risk of losing some ktk, earlier today I noticed the person pushing the sell wall all the way down to 138 sat. Watched a little while as they added a few large sells and I snatched over 100k! Cheesy

Something to remember about this is that the order books are very manipulated (case in point Naut, most of the times most buy orders are placed by 1 guy, who takes them on and off at will) it seems to be a scaled down version (for now Wink ) of this for KTK. It just means the whale can buy more at a cheaper price instead of market buying.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Die Hard

Activity: 62

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:02:11 AM

Very true, the problem now is trying to get others to dump when the marketplace isn't far off release. Running the risk of losing some ktk, earlier today I noticed the person pushing the sell wall all the way down to 138 sat. Watched a little while as they added a few large sells and I snatched over 100k! Cheesy

Someone has 3,072,461 KTK on Bittrex. Is that the whale?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ktk/#!rich
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:08:32 AM

that is one reason I have decreased my holdings, someone having 17% of all coins is too much for me

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:57:09 AM

yep, that's a bit unhealthy share of the entire coin volume.
I had to check it twice, to make sure it is not the entire exchange holding that, but it seems by all means to be a single account.
another, very slim,  possibility being that this a cold storage?

this space is intentionally left blank
johnywalker

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 11:53:04 AM

KryptKoin has been added to voting list at Comkort exchange!

Vote KTK

Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:21:58 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 03:41:42 PM by KryptKoin

The explorer states: "This feature is very experimental, inaccurate"

But let's clear this confusion up by looking at how Bittrex works...

If you look at the Bittrex address with 3M (KRQbc98oX5zhtF4fTetCzRcRtHdVhHqQLR), and track it back to this address K8JvD1ZFgannnD8dhrmT4hWxsNJMSevmUN. You can see by looking at ALL the transactions, it's had 1M KTK but has been sent back and forth to Bittrex a couple of times.

Now the important part, which anyone can test for themselves. If you send say 1000 to your Bittrex KTK address, it will then display that on the explorer. Now if you withdraw that 1000 it won't be from the same address you sent to in your Bittrex account!

I know whose address held the 1M, I'm inclined to say they don't have 3M KTK. The largest Bittrex address has received 3M, but the person withdrew twice and it was sent from multiple addresses held by Bittrex (shown in explorer). It was not withdrawn from the address it was originally sent to in the person's Bittrex account.

Which is why Bittrex now has an address holding 3M, but it's not a single account!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tom14cat14

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:49:32 PM

The explorer states: "This feature is very experimental, inaccurate"

But let's clear this confusion up by looking at how Bittrex works...

If you look at the Bittrex address with 3M (KRQbc98oX5zhtF4fTetCzRcRtHdVhHqQLR), and track it back to this address K8JvD1ZFgannnD8dhrmT4hWxsNJMSevmUN. You can see by looking at ALL the transactions, it's had 1M KTK but has been sent back and forth to Bittrex a couple of times.

Now the important part, which anyone can test for themselves. If you send say 1000 to your Bittrex KTK address, it will then display that on the explorer. Now if you withdraw that 1000 it won't be from the same address you sent to in your Bittrex account!

I know who's address held the 1M, I'm inclined to say they don't have 3M KTK. The largest Bittrex address has received 3M, but the person withdrew twice and it was sent from multiple addresses held by Bittrex (shown in explorer). It was not withdrawn from the address is was originally sent to in the person's Bittrex account.

Which is why Bittrex now has an address holding 3M, but it's not a single account!

Ahh that makes sense. I know who had the 1 million coins too but I am sure they don't have 3 million too. If I had to guess it is closer to 700k
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: