Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:35:02 AM

Where is everyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:45:48 AM

Had internet problems since Tues night, so unable to get on the thread!

Marketplace update

I've got the btc payments integrated into the marketplace (MP), I'm doing some final testing this week. And I can then get a video demo done for Monday to show how it currently works.

Basically a customer visits a product for sale on the MP...

> Selects btc as payment option, is then taken to a page with the address to send the btc amount

> It has a progress page, where it displays a progress bar with the transaction status and remaining confirmations required to complete

> Once the confirmations are completed, the customer is redirected to the download page

Nothing unusual with the process, except the payment has been split between multiple addresses. The MP gets paid a fee, and the remaining is sent directly to the vendor, and if it was an affiliate referral, they would also receive their % commission from the transaction (commission is set by the vendor).

Also the KTK wallet api is coming along. The KTK payment option will work in exactly the same way as they do with btc. The code for the MP integration is ready, just the final api code on the wallet to complete and can then pull it all together.

For those who have missed it here is something pretty important from a few days ago.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:12:23 AM

Where is everyone

Still here bud, looking forward to the market place

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
MajidBC

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:01:32 AM

Great news.

Question to everyone do you think people are scared off by people at the top of the list having 5% of the market?
I think we have had a stable group of KTK fans (myself included) who follow it from the very beginning and gradually managed to acquire a considerable position (1% or more of all coins). That would be my wild guess on the majority of the top20 richest wallets (that is about 35% of all coins that I consider more or less safe). The problem is that the others from the initial 500 stake holders were not so long-term minded and lacked the news that would make them keep the coin. Price started dropping to very cheap levels, but still there were sellers who wanted to get rid of their coins, as if it was a hot potato. That is where we sit right now, in my opinion. What we need in the current situation is to have some sexy news to bring the public back to KTK to avoid the fate of ZS, for example. And I believe that a rebound in price is possible, once the Dev have the marketplace fully operational. This has to be announced loud, including some promotional actions, too.  

I guess people would feel safe about top KTK holders, if they knew that those KTK holders are the most committed members of KTK community, since who didn't believe in KTK sold his coins.
As you said, the marketplace news should have a good promotion to attract more people, such as twitter and article contest.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:37:25 AM

I can't believe how quiet is has gotten in here since the give a ways ended! just shows most people are after a quick buck!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:05:28 PM

I can't believe how quiet is has gotten in here since the give a ways ended! just shows most people are after a quick buck!

And shows they only want free things. I am facing the same problem with my coin. If you guys are able to run some kind of promotion I will throw 10k KTK to it. I will having knee surgery today so I will not be on probably for a day or so. But if someone comes up with a good way to get people here I will sponsor it with the 10k KTK.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:08:44 PM

And shows they only want free things. I am facing the same problem with my coin. If you guys are able to run some kind of promotion I will throw 10k KTK to it. I will having knee surgery today so I will not be on probably for a day or so. But if someone comes up with a good way to get people here I will sponsor it with the 10k KTK.

I'll have a think and see what I can come up with, Potentially some sort of lottery maybe

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:14:28 PM

Surely that was part of it but the altcoin market as a whole is deflating. Too many coins coming out and far too many scams which is scaring people off. Unfortunately I don't see things turning around anytime soon. In fact, I can totally see the scams ratcheting up a notch or two.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:39:47 PM

Surely that was part of it but the altcoin market as a whole is deflating. Too many coins coming out and far too many scams which is scaring people off. Unfortunately I don't see things turning around anytime soon. In fact, I can totally see the scams ratcheting up a notch or two.

The scammers are getting clumsy thought. Had a dev posting in wrong threads earlier and they release the same style/look of wallet on the coin they just dumped.

They are also leaving the premine alone and renting big rigs at the start instead.

But anyway, there will e a space left for the genuine coins out there! this being one of them

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:17:35 PM

The scammers are getting clumsy thought. Had a dev posting in wrong threads earlier and they release the same style/look of wallet on the coin they just dumped.

They are also leaving the premine alone and renting big rigs at the start instead.

But anyway, there will e a space left for the genuine coins out there! this being one of them

Very true. I just hope the scamers to not destroy the alt market. Also "investors" seam to only care about coins that promise the world but do not do anything. They do not like reality on how it takes time to implement new things.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:42:14 PM

I don't know how well these things go down in crypto world. But how about a charity lottery or raffle. Only springs to mind as I have a friend who is in a hospice for cancer as she isn't doing so well.

thoughts?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:48:15 PM

Marketplace Update

Very sorry for the delays everyone on the marketplace (MP) video, run into a problem with the payment and activating the product download (hosted at Amazon S3). It's still not fixed, so for now it' just a short preview. Once I've fixed the bug, I'll redo the video and complete a live sale.

Since the original screenshot post it's slightly changed, it no longer has a dedicated checkout page. Payment is now done directly on the product page, when the KTK api is ready and it's added as a payment option, either the buy button or the popup modal will give the buyer various options to select the currency to buy with. For this current preview it only has the 1 option (btc) as that code has been completed, even though it's not fully working right now!

I don't have a solid date to complete the final KTK api code yet, but if it's ready the time I fix the bug and redo the video I'll complete a payment in KTK as it's quicker for confirmations. The KTK api code is also the last big part that needs integrating into the MP, and shortly after that we can go live with both the MP and online wallet!  Cool

Video preview...
if it's slightly blurry please select 720p

The MP name has purposely been left out. You'll notice it's using the same KTK logo, this could change if the community want to. The domain does start with K but more generic than KryptKoin so it's more brandable, all will be revealed when we go live!  Grin

http://youtu.be/Sj3f7ucJBIo

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:54:51 PM

Marketplace Update

Very sorry for the delays everyone on the marketplace (MP) video, run into a problem with the payment and activating the product download (hosted at Amazon S3). It's still not fixed, so for now it' just a short preview. Once I've fixed the bug, I'll redo the video and complete a live sale.

Since the original screenshot post it's slightly changed, it no longer has a dedicated checkout page. Payment is now done directly on the product page, when the KTK api is ready and it's added as a payment option, either the buy button or the popup modal will give the buyer various options to select the currency to buy with. For this current preview it only has the 1 option (btc) as that code has been completed, even though it's not fully working right now!

I don't have a solid date to complete the final KTK api code yet, but if it's ready the time I fix the bug and redo the video I'll complete a payment in KTK as it's quicker for confirmations. The KTK api code is also the last big part that needs integrating into the MP, and shortly after that we can go live with both the MP and online wallet!  Cool

Video preview...
if it's slightly blurry please select 720p

The MP name has purposely been left out. You'll notice it's using the same KTK logo, this could change if the community want to. The domain does start with K but more generic than KryptKoin so it's more brandable, all will be revealed when we go live!  Grin

http://youtu.be/Sj3f7ucJBIo

very nice, looks clean and simple to use

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:49:41 AM

it looks real nice!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
nifeleki

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:47:39 AM

i really like to watch people with your dedication in their projects and you are one of them i hope to see you win the race here.!!! good luck!!!
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:02:22 AM

I haven't seen a very professional looking crypto currency market place launched by its coin developer. No doubt KTK market place will be the first.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:07:31 AM

I haven't seen a very professional looking crypto currency market place launched by its coin developer. No doubt KTK market place will be the first.

You're right, most of them look shoddy and cheap, the video looks very nice indeed, looking forward to this one

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:55:04 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 12:29:30 PM by uki

You're right, most of them look shoddy and cheap, the video looks very nice indeed, looking forward to this one
very nice job indeed. And we already have some movement on bittrex!

As for the other marketplaces, SHOP coin was a very good example of multifunctional marketplace and game arcade. That coin (currently re-branded under new name SHOPX has been overtaken by the external company to further improve it).

this space is intentionally left blank
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:37:44 PM

Yes it looks great. He is very active and has future plans. 
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:54:22 PM

Nice video! The marketplace is looking very good indeed. I love the simple, no clutter, to the point design  Smiley
Cool atmospheric music to boot  Cheesy You're doing an amazing job!
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: