Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRW AND CPW Shares. Willing to sell cheap. CPW Daily dividends, selling for 50%.  (Read 1184 times)
RyanMilligan1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:53:17 AM

CRW are in a grey area at the moment, willing to sell 13'000 shares (worth 13BTC at the time of purchase) for 2.5BTC for those hopefuls out there.

CPW are legit. Bi-daily dividends on Crypto stocks, I own 6 Million (worth 6BTC at time of purchase - still are) will sell for 3BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanMilligan1 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:54:07 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 02:25:20 AM by RyanMilligan1

Escrowed by trusted member only.

Move if in wrong section, please Smiley
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:56:17 AM

You should demand that Kumala, the owner of cryptosocks removes the IPOflag in this CPW security, it started out without the shares beeing locked in with the IPOflag and thats what people bought into, a share that should be possible to trade not something the issuers at will can lock people into with no way to sell there positions when they like.

RyanMilligan1 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:14:21 AM

You should demand that Kumala, the owner of cryptosocks removes the IPOflag in this CPW security, it started out without the shares beeing locked in with the IPOflag and thats what people bought into, a share that should be possible to trade not something the issuers at will can lock people into with no way to sell there positions when they like.

He claims they need to first prove that the dividends they pay are coming from the businesses income and no other means. The owners are unresponsive and have given up trying to do anything about it either.

That's a good point though, if everyone with shares starts kicking up a fuss, multiple mails daily, surely he will lift the IPO or at least use the money that they froze to even distribute to the investors. That's exactly why I'm trying to sell cheap, Cryptostocks is a total joke and it's laughable way at running such a platform gave me my next business idea, hopefully I can get that underway soon. Somewhere like Cryptostocks but with actual securities, responsive staff and proper verification, as in a registered business with the government rather than pay a BTC scam a few hundred and then have cryptostocks be like 'oh we take no responsibility for those matters'

And I think you mean CRW? CPW still have another 20 mill shares before they reach their goal. Did they plan on allowing the I.P.O to be lifted early?
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:42:10 PM

CRW are in a grey area at the moment, willing to sell 13'000 shares (worth 13BTC at the time of purchase) for 2.5BTC for those hopefuls out there.

CPW are legit. Bi-daily dividends on Crypto stocks, I own 6 Million (worth 6BTC at time of purchase - still are) will sell for 3BTC.

See PM for an offer
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:35:20 AM

He claims they need to first prove that the dividends they pay are coming from the businesses income and no other means. The owners are unresponsive and have given up trying to do anything about it either.

That's a good point though, if everyone with shares starts kicking up a fuss, multiple mails daily, surely he will lift the IPO or at least use the money that they froze to even distribute to the investors. That's exactly why I'm trying to sell cheap, Cryptostocks is a total joke and it's laughable way at running such a platform gave me my next business idea, hopefully I can get that underway soon. Somewhere like Cryptostocks but with actual securities, responsive staff and proper verification, as in a registered business with the government rather than pay a BTC scam a few hundred and then have cryptostocks be like 'oh we take no responsibility for those matters'

And I think you mean CRW? CPW still have another 20 mill shares before they reach their goal. Did they plan on allowing the I.P.O to be lifted early?
I did mean CPW, they did start out without the IPOflag on but conviniently raised the flag silently without making any announcement about it before before any investors had the possibillity to get shares on the orderbook sold. I doubt they will ever remove the IPOflag unless Kumala changes how the IPOflag works or is allowed to be used.

tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:19:28 AM

I have 5 Million shares in CPW on Cryptostocks for sale at 70% of current market price (3.5BTC). Will use trusted escrow. PM me with offer
nanselmo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:57:38 AM

I own some cpw shares on cryptostocks  they have not paid a dividend in 7 days.  They have raised 42 bitcoins  but if they owned 42 btc of mining equipment that comes to 20,000 us dollars  they have only announced once of ugrading of 2000  [20 asics]  If I had 20,000 in equipment I would make a lot more than 7.7 btc in dividends in over 3 months.   I call scam on this project guys sorry for the bad news.  If you don't believe me go do the math yourself.  Those of you with these large chunks of shares I question your integrity now, take the loss yourselves,  now I know why you are trying to dump your shares cheap now
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:14:33 AM

I did mean CPW, they did start out without the IPOflag on but conviniently raised the flag silently without making any announcement about it before before any investors had the possibillity to get shares on the orderbook sold. I doubt they will ever remove the IPOflag unless Kumala changes how the IPOflag works or is allowed to be used.
The sad reality here gentlemen is that raising the IPO flag I don't believe would actually do anything at least with regards to CPW given that the IPO is already at the lowest possible value supported by CS.  Why in the hades Kumalah hasn't upgraded this to support 8 decimal places of accuracy by this point is just a testament to how little he cares about CS or the asset's listed on it.

CRW has basically been dead since May 8th.  0 trading activity since then and orange/black status.  Why in the heck people are still buying CPW's i'll never know.

Avoid CRW and CPW, the 'C' in both of these stands for cancerous.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: