Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange  (Read 74869 times)
LakeBTC (OP)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 08:20:35 AM

lakebtc used to be great, but now their lakebanker system is mandatory....last withdrawal I paid over $100 + lakebtc charge due to their stupid lakebanker system. Never again.

Why fix what isn't broken? I used to get their withdrawals the next day with no fees except their withdrawal fee.

Dear User,

LakeBanker is not a mandatory measure, it is to develop the local market of more currencies, and the fee is paid to the LakeBanker for his service. You may know that in certain countries/regions, if people purchase bitcoins directly in their local market, they may cost more.

If you are using the main currency and choose bank transfer, LakeBanker system has no effect on you. Just you need to select System Banker Only option when you deposit or withdraw. then it will be the same as the thing you experienced before.

And more, if you are willing to help other people around the world use bitcoins, or you are interested in small profits but quick turnover, you can become a LakeBanker too. Please e-mail us with your intention help@lakebtc.com

Best regards

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usadaf

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:07:18 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 01:24:24 PM by usadaf

WARNING ALL GBP USERS OF MY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH LAKEBTC

I have emailed them 9 times! over the past weeks and each request has been replied to with a link to the FAQ.

To be honest, I feel like the site is a scam now because it has huge lag times + page constantly freezes + support seems automated and there is no way to deposit.

Have tried many many (many) times to deposit GBP by multiple methods (GBP Uk transfer, pingit ...) but none have worked. I have tried different amounts but that has not worked either.

Furthermore, they listed their volume on BittyBot as almost 3500 BTC for (BTCGBP) daily which seems really unlikely if you analyse the site.

Moreover, I do not think they have a single LakeBanker for GBP which further shows that it is unlikely their volume is so high.

I think BittyBot is realising that there are some discrepancies as they delisted LakeBTC for 2 days and now it is relisted with a volume closer to 500 BTC daily.

2/6/16

BEWARE  My connection between lakebtc and myself is no longer private + site keeps crashing

Site can no longer be reached
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:44:14 PM

I have emailed them 9 times! over the past weeks and each request has been replied to with a link to the FAQ.

To be honest, I feel like the site is a scam now because it has huge lag times + page constantly freezes + support seems automated and there is no way to deposit.

Have tried many many (many) times to deposit GBP by multiple methods (GBP Uk transfer, pingit ...) but none have worked. I have tried different amounts but that has not worked either.

Furthermore, they listed their volume on BittyBot as almost 3500 BTC for (BTCGBP) daily which seems really unlikely if you analyse the site.

Moreover, I do not think they have a single LakeBanker for GBP which further shows that it is unlikely their volume is so high.

I think BittyBot is realising that there are some discrepancies as they delisted LakeBTC for 2 days and now it is relisted with a volume closer to 500 BTC daily.

2/6/16

BEWARE  My connection between lakebtc and myself is no longer private + site keeps crashing

Almost all the exchangers are having fake volumes/trades etc.  Yes, even the biggest ones. It is a common practice. Welcome to the Bitcoin exchanges world where every exchanger is posing as being like Bank of America(a large corporation) but they are a home business, in fact Smiley

You will only see few trades(in and out) per day if the exchangers would be honest Smiley
usadaf

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:38:49 PM

2/6/16

Almost all the exchangers are having fake volumes/trades etc.  Yes, even the biggest ones. It is a common practice. Welcome to the Bitcoin exchanges world where every exchanger is posing as being like Bank of America(a large corporation) but they are a home business, in fact Smiley

You will only see few trades(in and out) per day if the exchangers would be honest Smiley

That's quite disingenuous. One would hope that these kind of practices don't continue as they deceive the consumer. Moreover, this might cause people to get a negative perception of bitcoins
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:28:30 PM

lakebtc used to be great, but now their lakebanker system is mandatory....last withdrawal I paid over $100 + lakebtc charge due to their stupid lakebanker system. Never again.

Why fix what isn't broken? I used to get their withdrawals the next day with no fees except their withdrawal fee.

Dear User,

LakeBanker is not a mandatory measure, it is to develop the local market of more currencies, and the fee is paid to the LakeBanker for his service. You may know that in certain countries/regions, if people purchase bitcoins directly in their local market, they may cost more.

If you are using the main currency and choose bank transfer, LakeBanker system has no effect on you. Just you need to select System Banker Only option when you deposit or withdraw. then it will be the same as the thing you experienced before.

And more, if you are willing to help other people around the world use bitcoins, or you are interested in small profits but quick turnover, you can become a LakeBanker too. Please e-mail us with your intention help@lakebtc.com

Best regards

I have no option to select only system banker

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:40:53 PM

Dear User,

Best regards

what banks are they using?
MrPiggles

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:15:39 PM

Dear User,

Best regards

You have to hope some local person wants to send you the withdrawal, and if no one wants to, then lakebtc doubles the fee you pay until it finds someone willing to do it.

Instead of a $25 fee to withdraw $10k I ended up paying around $100 plus the $60 in fees from their bank and my bank.

Absolutely useless service from lakebtc, $160 to make a withdrawal? I don't even use them anymore and I put $200k through them in the last year before this stupid system was made up

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Hákon

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:34:24 AM

is SEK back?
how can I trade BTC to SEK now??
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:16:26 AM

is SEK back?

seems you can not, it have been no orders more than one year,

unless you play the role of matket maker, or I suggest you choose another exchange better.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hákon

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:04:57 AM

is SEK back?

unless you play the role of matket maker, or I suggest you choose another exchange better.

Sad

if i can trande by myself, why should I need go exchange?
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 08:10:39 AM

Dear User,

Best regards

You have to hope some local person wants to send you the withdrawal, and if no one wants to, then lakebtc doubles the fee you pay until it finds someone willing to do it.

Instead of a $25 fee to withdraw $10k I ended up paying around $100 plus the $60 in fees from their bank and my bank.

Absolutely useless service from lakebtc, $160 to make a withdrawal? I don't even use them anymore and I put $200k through them in the last year before this stupid system was made up

sorry for the bad experience

if you use usd as the currency, this system will not affect you in theory, you can choose System Banker option anyway. I have no ideas that why your request was processed by LakeBanker, my sincere apologies to you.

in my proposal, or you may apply to become a LakeBanker, if you happen to have encountered the user submit a withdrawal request when you need to deposit, and then you can accept the request. but for bank wire, such opportunity is relatively rare. if you can handle other payment methods, you may do LaekBanker as your second job.

apologize again for your bad experience

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 08:28:31 AM

2/6/16

I expressed regret with your terrible experience.

Honestly, our LakeBanker for GBP is not much currently, and some of them are busy working, so that they are not active on LakeBanker

The suggestion is that may you try Bank Wire to deposit, and please note that LakeBankers tend to work with users with some reputation and track records for local payment methods or like PayPal and Payza etc 3rd-patries methods. For users w/o much track record, you may want to use other payment methods and/or do some more trading first to gain some reputation.

LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 08:36:10 AM

is SEK back?

Sad

if i can trande by myself, why should I need go exchange?

Hi, the SEK exclusive agent is on strike, we are looking for the new at local, please note that announcement on official website. Before that, you may look for other exchanges with SEK, or deposit through SEPA to trade EUR.

Thanks much for your attention

MrPiggles

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:31:35 PM

Dear User,

Best regards

if you use usd as the currency, this system will not affect you in theory, you can choose System Banker option anyway. I have no ideas that why your request was processed by LakeBanker, my sincere apologies to you.

in my proposal, or you may apply to become a LakeBanker, if you happen to have encountered the user submit a withdrawal request when you need to deposit, and then you can accept the request. but for bank wire, such opportunity is relatively rare. if you can handle other payment methods, you may do LaekBanker as your second job.

No, that is a lie. I have emailed support to ask if I can use system banker and been told no.

I only deal in USD so it isn't a matter of currency, before you tell another lie to explain your inferior service.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
LakeBTC (OP)

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:54:13 AM

No, that is a lie. I have emailed support to ask if I can use system banker and been told no.

I only deal in USD so it isn't a matter of currency, before you tell another lie to explain your inferior service.

Hi, I have no idea that why you say it is a lie, and don't know the detail how the support to reply you, but indeed, you can use SystemBanker

And sure, if your volume of deposit/withdraw is not too large, the system will transfer the request to others, but we will subsidize the cost which incurred due to this to you

Anyway, as a user who user Bank Wire transfer USD, you will not be affected too much by LakeBankers

MrPiggles

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:38:29 PM

i withdrew 50k this month and i CANNOT use system banker. so stop lying you incompetent twat

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:31:16 AM

whats the deposit fee for Neteller.. how to deposit the money from Neteller ?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:04:06 PM

Can i deposit INR and buy btc?

Does it works without any flaw or i need to wait like other people?
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:08:03 PM

I really dont understand what the site means by sub account?

Can i buy btc with inr or i need to convert to usd and then buy btc with usd?
efren1983

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:28:35 PM

Hi lakebtc, i have money USD in my neteller account verified, i wish buy bitcoin with neteller, What i have to do for send USD neteller and buy bitcoin in lakebtc? I have my account verified in lakebtc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: