Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange  (Read 74869 times)
IlyNikol

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:36:28 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 04:49:57 PM by IlyNikol

EDIT: I see that after 3 hours the bitcoins is finally sent from your exchange to my address... now I should wait few hours when they arrive at my wallet  Smiley so in my case it took about 5 hours to get my bitcoins from your exchange… I'd say it's quite long time, taking into consideration how volatile the market...

My suggest that you should add a warning at your site that BTC withdrawals from your exchange isn't "instant" and it might take hours for you to send it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I'm having issues with BTC withdrawal from your exchange. I've tried to contact you by e-mail but didn't get any answer.

I requested withdrawal of my BTC from your exchange but still haven't received it.

Here's ID of the request #2120385888

Could you check it, please?

Thanks.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IlyNikol

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:37:07 PM

Hello,

I've tried contact LakeBTC's support by email but didn't get any answer so I’m trying to reach you here...

Here's another issue that I'm having right now

I decided to try LakeBanker feature so registered as a LakeBanker, paid fee for that 0.01BTC(48$) and executed withdrawal request from user U001598837 ( withdrawal #2715388750 ), I sent him Perfect Money.

It's been 2 days since I sent him my Perfect Money but I still haven't received the funds at LakeBTC on exchange for my Perfect Money so right now I'm without my funds at Perfect Money and without the funds at LakeBTC.

I feel like I got scammed… I want to know when I get my funds? How long do you wait in such cases before start to act?

As I said, it's been 2 days since I made the payments, taking into consideration that Perfect Money send instantly so 2 days is more than enough for the user to confirm the payment and he might just decided not to bother with confirmation so what's your policy in that matter? There's must be clear rules on that matter but I can't find anything.

Please help me.
ARTHurt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:31:38 AM

Hello,

I've tried contact LakeBTC's support by email but didn't get any answer so I’m trying to reach you here...

Here's another issue that I'm having right now

I decided to try LakeBanker feature so registered as a LakeBanker, paid fee for that 0.01BTC(48$) and executed withdrawal request from user U001598837 ( withdrawal #2715388750 ), I sent him Perfect Money.

It's been 2 days since I sent him my Perfect Money but I still haven't received the funds at LakeBTC on exchange for my Perfect Money so right now I'm without my funds at Perfect Money and without the funds at LakeBTC.

I feel like I got scammed… I want to know when I get my funds? How long do you wait in such cases before start to act?

As I said, it's been 2 days since I made the payments, taking into consideration that Perfect Money send instantly so 2 days is more than enough for the user to confirm the payment and he might just decided not to bother with confirmation so what's your policy in that matter? There's must be clear rules on that matter but I can't find anything.

Please help me.

You've been scammed. Why don't you read the posts behind?

This is not a legal exchange, it's a scam.
No one is there to help, I think it's only one guy from uk  pretending to be a big company from China with fake address, fake company name and fake reviews.
You just manage to feed the guy 0.01 btc for nothing and got yourself into even bigger problem now.

There is no way to contact anyone just wait and hope you get a reply here. He rarely answers over support usually with a standard template reply and link from faq.

For btc withdrawals he's also doing it manually from time to time along the day.
If you place a request at night he'll operate next morning of course he needs to sleep or durring the day if he needs to go to the grocery.

What I learned with LakeBTC is never trust positive reviews unless you find some negative ones.
I've been tricked to join that scam because I hardly found anything bad about it, then when I start digging it was too late.
Managed to escape my funds from there luckily without major loss and trying since then to warn people for the risk they expose themselves using lakebtc.
margana

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:59:29 PM

Guys can someone confirm if they are processing withdrawals? I am interested in purchasing some of their tokens but I am reading on various places around the internet that they are scammers and they are not processing withdrawals..

Please somebody confirm this as fast as possible.

Seems to be a scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2164472.msg23552661#msg23552661
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

yeah avoid, had nothing but bad luck with lakebtc

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Smark1971

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

I tried to arbitrage this because I dug a little and it say gate hub ripple was on here in an article...then I do the BTC transfer and sale (good profit) but when I go to exchange XRP/USD...no trading pair...in fact no trading pair that does not go into BTC *alarms go off* this is why the BTC is so profit enticing. It’s hotel California, you can never leave...options. Convert back to BTC and leave. Or find a way to convert fiat for sending. Bitshares Openledger is being looked at...if I find a backdoor I’m gong to shave the cat and arbitrage this thing like an algo bot...I’ve got 23 account limits to burn through.

I’ve seen some mention that this is one guy but I doubt that, that a lotta people to fool. Having said that I would love to see some scrutiny from crypto journalists on this...

One more thing, LakeBTC has a coin ICO, look up the coin on coinmarketcap and then laugh or cry or at least say “they can’t do that”. It’s not a good exchange by any stretch. Lots of bullshiza and omitted truths.
ytrezq

Activity: 284
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 02:23:37 PM by ytrezq

lakebtc used to be great, but now their lakebanker system is mandatory....last withdrawal I paid over $100 + lakebtc charge due to their stupid lakebanker system. Never again.

Why fix what isn't broken? I used to get their withdrawals the next day with no fees except their withdrawal fee.

Dear User,

LakeBanker is not a mandatory measure, it is to develop the local market of more currencies, and the fee is paid to the LakeBanker for his service. You may know that in certain countries/regions, if people purchase bitcoins directly in their local market, they may cost more.

If you are using the main currency and choose bank transfer, LakeBanker system has no effect on you. Just you need to select System Banker Only option when you deposit or withdraw. then it will be the same as the thing you experienced before.

Ok… I am using a verified account. If I cannot pick “System Banker Only ” so called option on deposit, why should I expect this option to be available on withdrawals ?

And NOW ! All users can see LAKEBANKER system is the only option (and thus mandatory) for fiat withdrawals because even with ᴜꜱᴅ bank account in europe owned by a European Union citizen, it is impossible to use “System Banker”
And here’s what happen when I click on “Submit”  :

As an alternative, does anyone has a negative history with this Lakebanker ? His claim to have still enough money in order to accept withdrawals from other peoples looks suspicious to me :
If not, he is probably our way out…
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

LakeBTC Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding LakeBTC Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!
milliarder

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

I can not access my account. Support does not respond to any one contact. Scam?
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

withdrawal is not working. lucky me only test 0.001 btc. SCAM
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:30:15 AM

Was LakeBTC still alive? anyone know?
elabor77

Activity: 268
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 08:24:40 PM

I wanted to try lakebtc, but it's an empty exchange. I advise against using it. The fees for withdrawals are not known immediately. After the bitter discovery I ran away.
I asked to be paid 0.01 BTC on December 13th and I was paid after 4 days, today December 17th I received 0.009 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: