Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:50:34 PM

When are the SYNC team getting rid of MsCollec?  I'm not the only one who refuses to have anything to do with a coin involving that scumbag.

I agree! I was into both Voot and Sync. MsColled scammed me on Voot, i dont want him to scam me on sync. I am not bashing sync because it would be harmful to my investment. I am bashing mscollec and request team to ban him from the project, for the coins good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flipboxx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:55:08 PM

Having bit trouble: Made a withdraw from trex to my wallet , but haven't updated my client - now I updated it, but missing that transaction. Looking on the block chain, everthing is fine Sad Anyone a solution ?

1. does it confirm at the Exchange ? when NOT cancel the withdraw and send it again
2. on which blockchain you have looked ? the new one ? then resync your wallet it should appear

1. it does.
2. looked it up on the explorer mentioned in the op. is that the right one?
Dlux75

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:57:32 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 05:20:47 PM by Dlux75

When are the SYNC team getting rid of MsCollec?  I'm not the only one who refuses to have anything to do with a coin involving that scumbag.
Bye Bye then, im a large voot holder an was up this morning an saw this unfold, fudders were doing what they do best an drop the price so i brought a 50% more voot at a great price, because i believed in the coin... Mscollec helped repair voot yes, this coin is his, so we dont need any advice from fudders as to who should be at the helm! Sync is a different ball game an will crush coins that have gone before it, you can try to lower the price of this coin with ur bs, but it wont stick! bye bye

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Dlux75

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:01:49 PM

When are the SYNC team getting rid of MsCollec?  I'm not the only one who refuses to have anything to do with a coin involving that scumbag.

I agree! I was into both Voot and Sync. MsColled scammed me on Voot, i dont want him to scam me on sync. I am not bashing sync because it would be harmful to my investment. I am bashing mscollec and request team to ban him from the project, for the coins good.

You should sell an leave, sure you have made money on sync if you were here from the start that was MsCollec hard work... be grateful or f__k Off

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:02:03 PM

Bye Bye then, im a large voot holder an was up this morning an saw this unfold, fudders were doing what they do best an drop the price so i brought a 50% more voot at a great price, because i believed in the coin... Mscollec helped repair voot yes, this coin is his, so we dont need any advice from fudders as to who should be at the helm! Sync is a different ball game an will crush coin that have gone before it, you can try to lower the price of this coin with ur bs, but it wont stick! bye bye

It's sad that people are so deluded as to continue to give loyalty and support to someone who doesn't give a shit about them and would just as easily kill SYNC as he did with Voot.  Anyway MsCollec will teach you that lesson eventually.  Until then it is still a PR disaster to keep such a toxic individual working for the SYNC team.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:02:12 PM

I have not followed voot. I have read up a bit on it but from what I have seen he said he will not leave until everything he promised is delivered. Even if they are a little late. There are also other developers willing to take over the coin when he leaves. So I do not get why everyone is so mad just because he said he will be leaving once current projects are done? Do they think he is the voot community and you can only have a successful coin with him. News flash everyone coin devs are like ceo's they come and go. They are not what makes a coin strong. Replace with a new dev and everything will be fine. My guess is that SYNC is taking to much time and he feels he will not be able to spend enough time on voot. When he went to help voot he told us at SYNC he will not let it harm SYNC's development and I bet we have hit that wall where he has to standby his original coin. He did not kill voot everyone panic selling and then blaming him are the ones killing it.
Dlux75

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:10:45 PM

I have not followed voot. I have read up a bit on it but from what I have seen he said he will not leave until everything he promised is delivered. Even if they are a little late. There are also other developers willing to take over the coin when he leaves. So I do not get why everyone is so mad just because he said he will be leaving once current projects are done? Do they think he is the voot community and you can only have a successful coin with him. News flash everyone coin devs are like ceo's they come and go. They are not what makes a coin strong. Replace with a new dev and everything will be fine. My guess is that SYNC is taking to much time and he feels he will not be able to spend enough time on voot. When he went to help voot he told us at SYNC he will not let it harm SYNC's development and I bet we have hit that wall where he has to standby his original coin. He did not kill voot everyone panic selling and then blaming him are the ones killing it.

No, it was clearly and definitely his actions that killed Voot.  Well, after his buddies had inside info that let them dump first.

Are you a Sync insider?  Do you think you'll get warning to get out first?

Rubbish, what got all you headless chickens going was the Voot twitter account that said there would be no further development to voot which was not anything todo with our dev, was a typo on there account. After all u losers crap, the coin is still worth 10x more than when MsC bailed the coin out!

Dlux75

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:12:23 PM

SYNC Grin

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:13:41 PM

Does anyone know if the block explorer has been updated? If it has I'm on the wrong chain.

I show the right block height, but it's saying I'm ~93 blocks out of sync.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/sync/# is on the right fork.

Thanks. It appears to have resolved itself overnight. I'm now in sync, and got paid from the multipool.

Does anyone know if the block explorer has been updated? If it has I'm on the wrong chain.

I show the right block height, but it's saying I'm ~93 blocks out of sync.

DUMP DUMP DUMP  Shocked
Hoping for some cheap Sync??
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

funny coincidence that 123
and
bitcycle

I followed that whole voot fiasco

and although mscollec made an initial mistake of
putting out a statement

IT IS YOU VOOT HOLDERS who blew it all out of proportion
and shot yourselves in the foot!

You only have yourselves to blame as for sync
je is the sync dev he was the sync dev

LONG BEFORE voot even existed and he was asked  by voot
to take over, he has every right to leave if he so wishes
and hes provided the coin with syncs nitesend technology
and organised smoke for you so gtfu of our forum.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU TRYING TO SABOTAGE OUR COIN
I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS
SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LEAVE AND IF YOU HAVE SYNC

SELL UP AND PISS OFF ITS THAT SIMPLE!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:20:49 PM

we don't care go cry somewhere else
this is a sync thread about sync coin and not voot
so off you go
bye bye

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:23:34 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

and
bitcycle

putting out a statement

Sorry, but I have heavily invested in Sync and I need to protect my investment. We as a community should not tolerate know scammer on board of Synccoin. MsCollec didn't even bother to share proper statement with the community.

Dlux75

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:25:47 PM

No, it was clearly and definitely his actions that killed Voot.  Well, after his buddies had inside info that let them dump first.

Are you a Sync insider?  Do you think you'll get warning to get out first?

Rubbish, what got all you headless chickens going was the Voot twitter account that said there would be no further development to voot which was not anything todo with our dev, was a typo on there account.

No, this is simply incorrect.

The price started dropping, with massive dumps.  Then there was a rumor posted that MsCollec was leaving the project. Then MsCollec actually posted he was leaving the project because he was 'frustrated'.

Only then was there a tweet that there would be no further development (which is a bizarre "'typo").

After much panic, then MsCollec is talked into staying (at least until he's 'frustrated' again) and the "typo" was corrected.

Very, very clear indication that people with inside info dumped first, there is precisely zero doubt about it.

So again, are you on the inside?  If not, think really hard about keeping any money in this coin.  You're just giving it to those who are on the inside.

Its so obvious that's what makes it bullshit was a huge cluster f__K granted but your type made it 100x worse, instead of acting like adults and using ya heads, the sooky child in alot of people came out. Please leave we are adults here, expect present company...

Dlux75

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:32:10 PM

Its so obvious that's what makes it bullshit was a huge cluster f__K granted but your type made it 100x worse, instead of acting like adults and using ya heads, the sooky child in alot of people came out. Please leave we are adults here, expect present company...

Very adult. Well done.

Thankyou, an off to bed for you now you had a very stressful day and must be tired! Roll Eyes

Dlux75

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:33:01 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

and
bitcycle

putting out a statement

Sorry, but I have heavily invested in Sync and I need to protect my investment. We as a community should not tolerate know scammer on board of Synccoin. MsCollec didn't even bother to share proper statement with the community.
Shame on you, You my friend are doing far more damage... get you'r shit together you whinny little bit_h

mikeyfinn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:33:23 PM

You guys dont realize that you can fud all you want but we sync holders know all is well, so you are really just wasting time here. What, exactly, do you hope to accomplish? You trying to kill another coin out of spite?

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:35:50 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

and
bitcycle

putting out a statement

MsCollec took over Voot however MsCollec IS SYNC. So you have an issue with MsCollec you have an issue with SYNC. If you want to protect your "investment" sell now and leave. The price is still high.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Dlux75

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:38:44 PM

An on a more constructive note, dont forget get to point ya miners an gaming pc's at our Sync multipool http://multipoolmining.com/miner before you go to bed Grin
An imho buy some Voot to0  Shocked

mikeyfinn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:39:06 PM

How sad

whale 123
soul eater 123

and
bitcycle

putting out a statement

MsCollec took over Voot however MsCollec IS SYNC. So you have an issue with MsCollec you have an issue with SYNC. If you want to protect your "investment" sell now and leave. The price is still high.

MsCollec is NOT sync. the Sync Foundation is SYNC. Read up before you speak so you won't be ignorant.

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:39:25 PM

and once again - you are not welcome here - can you read ?

this is a sync thread with a lot of People behind as shwon yesterday - there is more then 1 Person needed to succeed - if all Kids are on voot - it is sad but we can do nothing to help you so post at another thread and troll there around

Yes, this is a sync thread and mscollec is part of sync. Lets not discuss voot, but discuss mscollec and how he is threat to sync's stability.

If you bothered to pay attention you would find that he didn't "move on to sync". He was on sync FIRST and then also took on voot when it needed a new dev.

i dont recognize him although im at the beginning of sync stay here - BUT he discusses voot not sync - and therefor ist not interesting me at all

if he go wrong with voot - ok sad - but im not invested in voot so he can blame it there not here - is that acceptable ?
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: