Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon  (Read 21841 times)
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:26:53 PM

Thanks for organizing this group buy, Juan!

In hindsight, $1650 was a great price on a S2 and all of my GB units are working flawlessly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:29:40 PM

Thanks for organizing this group buy, Juan!

In hindsight, $1650 was a great price on a S2 and all of my GB units are working flawlessly.

Nice to hear that!

Trust feedback will be appreciated.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
tazdas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:35:54 PM

Juan , please look in to order # 1017 as well ..payment was made via wire transfer

Sharjeel,

Unfortunatelly your payment arrived today, the GB is closed and all the units sent.

Send us an email with details for refund.

Regards

Juan

Already sent emails , did'nt get a response ..search for order 1017 in your emails...
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:04:19 PM

Juan , please look in to order # 1017 as well ..payment was made via wire transfer

Sharjeel,

Unfortunatelly your payment arrived today, the GB is closed and all the units sent.

Send us an email with details for refund.

Regards

Juan

Already sent emails , did'nt get a response ..search for order 1017 in your emails...

Sharjeel,

Your payment arrived in May 28, the GB rules require payments before May 23 00:00 EST.

Send us your Bank info to refund your payment.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
sjc1490

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:32:35 PM

Did want to give a public thanks to Juan for putting this GB together and for his quick response to my the problem I was having with my unit.

It looked as if UPS had played football with the box and all the cards were loose in the unit. After some bending of rails and plugging everything back up the unit fired up and has been hashing at 1+ TH. Thanks again and count me in on the next.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
rileyminer

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:22:56 PM

mine arrived to Canada today - duty and taxes came to $250 (cdn) - I havent been home yet to open box - wife says it looks ok and passes jiggle test - thanks Juan !
dreamzz

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:51:04 PM

Order #979 was placed on May 20, 2014 and is currently Shipping.
Order Updates

Friday 23rd of May 2014, 08:38pm

Shipping List 1

Nothing in my email yet. Thanks

HI Juan I need the tracking please, as it shipped to one of the buyers address directly, who paid me through paypal, for protection reasons I need the tracking number, i send a couple of emails already. thanks

Order Updates

Shipping List 1

no tracking yet, juan please send me the tracking, i have emailed you a few times
habbenb

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:13:35 PM

If you have any unclaimed I can take up to 10... I live locally in Lauderdale and can pay cash.
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:22:38 PM

wow juan to say the least I'm disappointed.  you received my payment on last week Friday and told me everything is good last week but didn't ship my unit until yesterday. may I ask wtf happened? Roll Eyes Shocked
hobbymd

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:33:32 PM

the damn unit still sitting in china juan, I wont get my unit this week so how about compensate for lost hashing time?

I see most other reputable resellers compensate their customers for their delays, lets see how juan/bitmain would compensate this one if at all. I let everyone know how it goes
Storm2313

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:49:44 PM

If he received your payment last Friday then he actually couldn't have them shipped till Monday. Lets recap where the units are coming from. They are being delivered from China direct from Bitmain. I don't think its really fair to hold him accountable for them waiting one extra day to ship your units. Monday was Memorial Day.

This guy sold these units at well below market value. Honestly to get them delivered safely at the price he sold them to us at is really doing us all a favor. See if anyone else is even close to the price we paid at the GB.

Juan, When you get a chance please forward me over the tracking for order #1078. Having him support over 150 dropshipped orders is tough enough. If you received your tracking number, you know he's been honest. Cut him a little slack.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:56:42 PM

If he received your payment last Friday then he actually couldn't have them shipped till Monday. Lets recap where the units are coming from. They are being delivered from China direct from Bitmain. I don't think its really fair to hold him accountable for them waiting one extra day to ship your units. Monday was Memorial Day.

This guy sold these units at well below market value. Honestly to get them delivered safely at the price he sold them to us at is really doing us all a favor. See if anyone else is even close to the price we paid at the GB.

Juan, When you get a chance please forward me over the tracking for order #1078. Having him support over 150 dropshipped orders is tough enough. If you received your tracking number, you know he's been honest. Cut him a little slack.

Yup, they shipped Thursday 6AM china time, which would have been 4pm Pacific time Wednesday.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
rk-crypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:32:25 PM

Juan,

Just want to thank you for your efforts in organizing this group buy opportunity! Both units have been received in perfect order and are running above 1 TH/s. I really appreciate Bitmain Tech, you, and your team for setting a higher standard of delivering on promises to the mining community. The process, communication and execution were handled as advertised, thanks again!

RK
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 09:31:04 PM

the damn unit still sitting in china juan, I wont get my unit this week so how about compensate for lost hashing time?

I see most other reputable resellers compensate their customers for their delays, lets see how juan/bitmain would compensate this one if at all. I let everyone know how it goes

Let me clarify this issue.

Every single order payed on time were shipped on time and arrived on time.

We receive payment late for 8 orders, we submit those units on May 27 in the morning when the bank confirmed all the wires, shipping team prepare the orders same day and were shipped to the customers.

Personally I don't see any delay at our side, I understand the frustration and also I know some customers payed on time but their banks delayed the wires we can't include the units until payment were confirmed at our side.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:46:06 PM

Compensating is good, but compensating in this case is not needed.  You are lucky that he took your order because you were late.  Early birds got the machines.

rileyminer

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:55:18 PM

thanks Juan - just opened S2 box and checked all cards etc - shipped perfect, nothing moved in transit - plugged it in and is hashing fine !!

- has anyone figured out how to changed the web gui password ?
(or will this be in future firmware)
hobbymd

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:14:38 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 03:55:07 AM by hobbymd

Let me clarify this issue.

Every single order payed on time were shipped on time and arrived on time.

We receive payment late for 8 orders, we submit those units on May 27 in the morning when the bank confirmed all the wires, shipping team prepare the orders same day and were shipped to the customers.

Personally I don't see any delay at our side, I understand the frustration and also I know some customers payed on time but their banks delayed the wires we can't include the units until payment were confirmed at our side.

Regards

Juan

edit: points taken
dreamzz

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:25:56 AM

Order #979 was placed on May 20, 2014 and is currently Shipping.
Order Updates

Shipping List 1

Nothing in my email yet. Thanks

HI Juan I need the tracking please, as it shipped to one of the buyers address directly, who paid me through paypal, for protection reasons I need the tracking number, i send a couple of emails already. thanks

Order Updates

Shipping List 1

no tracking yet, juan please send me the tracking, i have emailed you a few times

Says my payment received on 23rd but shipped on 28th

Changi, Singapore    05/30/2014    7:35 A.M.    Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China    05/30/2014    3:53 A.M.    Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China    05/28/2014    11:24 P.M.    Arrival Scan
   05/28/2014    11:23 P.M.    Departure Scan
   05/28/2014    9:00 P.M.    Origin Scan
   05/28/2014    6:22 P.M.    Pickup Scan
China    05/28/2014    6:15 A.M.    Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Storm2313

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:41:42 AM

This is something I've never encountered before. Can someone explain this to me? I tracked my package, and its already in Anchorage Alaska, and the message below was listed with the packages location

A valid tax ID or deferment number is missing and is required for clearance. We are working to obtain this information. / Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting further release.

I appreciate any help understanding what this means.

Juan, your doing a great job. Thank you again!
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:02:12 AM

This is something I've never encountered before. Can someone explain this to me? I tracked my package, and its already in Anchorage Alaska, and the message below was listed with the packages location

A valid tax ID or deferment number is missing and is required for clearance. We are working to obtain this information. / Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting further release.

I appreciate any help understanding what this means.

Juan, your doing a great job. Thank you again!

Are you based in the US ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: