Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Giveaway Thread for Silver Bullion Warehouse Receipts (pls share this link)  (Read 9750 times)
Intrepid One

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:58:06 PM

Hi Anon, Thanks for the giveaway...it will get me started with the nxt

My Nxt address: 4549775749339750966
albefero

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:27:20 PM

I think this is going to be a huge "evangelization" for the people don´t know NXT. I will tell everybody I know about this Smiley

Nxt account: 1511249942537589936

Silver received, thanks a lot!! This has made my entry to the AE and made my day Smiley
pt

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:38:36 PM

Would love to get a bit!  Grin

NXT-T42Q-CW9H-CZ4A-2H4NA

Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:35:12 PM

im sending you a nxt also so that you can use it to register an alias. doing this will generate a key pair. generating a key pair is necessary for security.

Ah, thank you. In fact, I am not a new nxter, I have bought as many nxts as I can. I use the new Nxt account to break the tie with my other accounts.
I will tip others where I see fit with the nxts you sent to me, hope you don't mind.  Wink

no problem. i only sent 10 Tongue. just so you could get it secure if you were new.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:02:52 PM

sent and sent

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:16:47 AM

I say "interested" but have to read the thread first Wink  (I´m in hurry )
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:18:22 AM

Oh well i'm very interested in a silver token Smiley

<--- there it is

regards

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:31:52 PM

I´m a gold friend but why not silver? my first time Smiley

Nxt Account : NXT-S7RD-ETUJ-HQ53-5D4KX

Thx

Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:40:33 PM

I´m a gold friend but why not silver? my first time Smiley

Nxt Account : NXT-S7RD-ETUJ-HQ53-5D4KX

Thx

ill be moving onto gold soon hopefully

Brangdon

Activity: 365
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:34:39 AM

Yes please. I would like to receive some of your silver asset. My Nxt address should be below.

Bitcoin: 1BrangfWu2YGJ8W6xNM7u66K4YNj2mie3t Nxt: NXT-XZQ9-GRW7-7STD-ES4DB
GoldenEye

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:55:15 PM

NXT and AE have a great future. I accompany NXT already some times.

Anon, the giveaway is a nice idea, can I have some assets? 

Thank you
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:31:27 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 03:23:28 PM by Anon136

sent and sent. thanks guys for your interest in my project. now im off to the post office to pick up my first shipments.

also if you guys have any interest i made a video of pouring my first bar for the gateway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qErOVTVNSNY (part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOKp2CAyXfw (part 2)

*edit* welp, it turns out that its sunday not monday.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:35:17 PM

you know im surprised by how little interest there is in this thread. i cant even believe it. its weird.

I'm interested but not really sure what the NXT asset exchange is. I just started looking at NXT and as you know, reading any coin thread here is 99% noise about how it's a scam. Hard to get real good info.

How is NXT connected to a Silver Certificate?

play around with the client for a bit and you will know whether we are scammers or a legitimately dedicated community Smiley

nxt is the blockchain that is used to do accounting for my silver certificates. i could have done it on counterparty or mastercoin also but nxt is superior.

Got a chance to get the wallet and get an account set up. I'm not sure how to perform the step to send a transaction to strongly secure my account without any balance.

Anyway... if your offer is still open my ID is: 18029264512769719643

Also, what do you charge to warehouse silver? Is that what your business is? Do you also warehouse rare coins?
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:43:18 PM

My Nxt address is 6987115220576869286

I would be thankful if i won anything. Good luck on the giveaway.

eh. this thread isn't as inundated as i expected.

Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:48:49 PM

you know im surprised by how little interest there is in this thread. i cant even believe it. its weird.

I'm interested but not really sure what the NXT asset exchange is. I just started looking at NXT and as you know, reading any coin thread here is 99% noise about how it's a scam. Hard to get real good info.

play around with the client for a bit and you will know whether we are scammers or a legitimately dedicated community Smiley

nxt is the blockchain that is used to do accounting for my silver certificates. i could have done it on counterparty or mastercoin also but nxt is superior.

Got a chance to get the wallet and get an account set up. I'm not sure how to perform the step to send a transaction to strongly secure my account without any balance.

Also, what do you charge to warehouse silver? Is that what your business is? Do you also warehouse rare coins?

sure ill send you some.

to secure your wallet you just need to make a transaction. since it costs the same to register an alias as it does to send 1 nxt back to yourself, you may as well register an alias to secure your account. just select the aliases tab and in the top right you will see "register alias"

i don't sell warehouse receipts. i only issue them to people who put silver in my warehouse. if you want a receipt you will have to buy one from one of them. they will probably be going up tomorrow on the asset exchange. everything thats on the asset exchange right now is only from my giveaway.

No i cant warehouse things like rare coins because they are rare. i need homogeneous goods. i could do something like wheat or rice or copper because 1 unit is interchangeable for another. with say paintings, each is unique, no 2 are interchangeable for eachother. the same is true of rare coins, though to a lesser extent, still enough of an extent to make it so that there is no point to run a business like this around them though.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:01:15 PM

sure ill send you some.

to secure your wallet you just need to make a transaction. since it costs the same to register an alias as it does to send 1 nxt back to yourself, you may as well register an alias to secure your account. just select the aliases tab and in the top right you will see "register alias"

i don't sell warehouse receipts. i only issue them to people who put silver in my warehouse. if you want a receipt you will have to buy one from one of them. they will probably be going up tomorrow on the asset exchange. everything thats on the asset exchange right now is only from my giveaway.

No i cant warehouse things like rare coins because they are rare. i need homogeneous goods. i could do something like wheat or rice or copper because 1 unit is interchangeable for another. with say paintings, each is unique, no 2 are interchangeable for eachother. the same is true of rare coins, though to a lesser extent, still enough of an extent to make it so that there is no point to run a business like this around them though.

Right, got the asset and the NXT you sent me. Thanks very much. Appreciate the advice, I registered an alias for my account. Also, if I put a "name" on my account, is the public in the block chain, or is that just a local name?

I do have x amount of silver bullion . I assume if I send it to you, you will send me a certificate on the NXT asset chain. Then I could sell some/all of that bullion? Is that correct. If so, what are the fees to warehouse the bullion?
valiron

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:43:09 PM

Hi Anon, Thanks for the giveaway...it will get me started with the nxt exchange.

My Nxt address: 12283116148367590488

Thank you!

Received! Thank you!
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:38:25 AM

Right, got the asset and the NXT you sent me. Thanks very much. Appreciate the advice, I registered an alias for my account.
You are very welcome

Also, if I put a "name" on my account, is the public in the block chain, or is that just a local name?
Blockchain

I do have x amount of silver bullion . I assume if I send it to you, you will send me a certificate on the NXT asset chain. Then I could sell some/all of that bullion? Is that correct. If so, what are the fees to warehouse the bullion?
Yes you have it exactly right. There is no fee at this time. Fees will be coming in the future.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:05:57 AM

Right, got the asset and the NXT you sent me. Thanks very much. Appreciate the advice, I registered an alias for my account.
You are very welcome

Also, if I put a "name" on my account, is the public in the block chain, or is that just a local name?
Blockchain

Yes you have it exactly right. There is no fee at this time. Fees will be coming in the future.

Ok, but I saw you are melting the bullion and making your own bars. I have beautiful 10oz art bars from Sunshine Mining. I'd hate to see them melted down.
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:06:19 AM

You are very welcome

Blockchain

Ok, but I saw you are melting the bullion and making your own bars. I have beautiful 10oz art bars from Sunshine Mining. I'd hate to see them melted down.

Yes i wouldn't send anything that carries a premium as a collectable.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: