Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels  (Read 50770 times)
Bees Brothers (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2012, 04:38:55 AM

I think I read somewhere that some honey is derived from hives near strawberries or other plants, do you know of any "flavored" honeys or do you sell any like I am describing?

Specialty honeys are made when a particular flower is in bloom, and is the dominant flower in the area.  New honey supers are placed on the hives at the beginning of the honeyflow, and removed and harvested immediately after the honeyflow.

We harvest our honey once a year...usually Labor Day weekend.  So our honey is a mix of every thing growing in our area all year long.

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 03:35:38 PM

If you are ordering a box of honey caramels as a gift, let us know and we will tie a red or green ribbon around the box.

We have been making things every day last week and again this week.  This week we should be able to make the order the day it comes in, and ship it out the next.

This week we have honey toffee available.  It comes in a 1/4 lbs. box and costs $8.  The toffee is covered with a layer of milk chocolate, then sprinkled with chopped roasted almonds on top.  Crunchy at first then chewy at the end.  A few of you received some samples of it in some of the orders last week...if you care to write a review of it...

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 05:29:28 AM

I'm still down to buy some almond butter and whatever else you got.
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 02:56:14 AM

Just got the almond butter made a few minutes ago.  Might be able to get the rest of the stuff made tonight.  I send another PM when its done.

lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 07:11:44 AM

Just got the almond butter made a few minutes ago.  Might be able to get the rest of the stuff made tonight.  I send another PM when its done.

(y)
procyon

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 03:23:40 PM

Just put in a late Christmas order with Bees Bros. to send caramels to a bunch of friends and family. They completed the orders in a rush to get everything out over the weekend so it'd all make it to their destinations on time [crossing my fingers]. Thanks Bees Bros. Great doing business with them, as always.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 06:36:41 PM

Bees bros rocks.

they fedexed my 4+ gift boxes before I even paid. Love them.
ChrisKoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 06:53:19 PM

Bees Bros has been a big part of my christmas shopping this year, and service has been superb as usual. Over 50% of my Christmas shopping has been paid for in Bitcoin this year, and Bees Bros was a big part of that  Smiley

If anyone is going to place an order, I highly recommend the Lip Balm.  It's only $3, tastes like rubbing honey on your lips, but instead of being sticky its surprisingly moisturizing.  After I received my first box, I had to order some more, because I'm sure my female friends will love these.   Wink

I am a consultant providing services to CoinLab, Inc.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 07:21:50 PM

Bees Bros has been a big part of my christmas shopping this year, and service has been superb as usual. Over 50% of my Christmas shopping has been paid for in Bitcoin this year, and Bees Bros was a big part of that  Smiley

If anyone is going to place an order, I highly recommend the Lip Balm.  It's only $3, tastes like rubbing honey on your lips, but instead of being sticky its surprisingly moisturizing.  After I received my first box, I had to order some more, because I'm sure my female friends will love these.   Wink

youre making me wish i got some. probably too late to get them by christmas now though Sad
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 04:54:04 PM

Thanks guys and all the others who have placed orders.  We were not expecting the number of orders we received in the past couple weeks, but got all of them out rather quickly. Its quite a boost of confidence when repeat customers place large orders for much of there Christmas gifts.  Thanks for trusting us.

This next month we will turn some attention on obtaining a few more hives and equipment... and learning more about cryptography.

sega01

Activity: 391
Merit: 333

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 08:33:21 PM

How did I not know about this sooner? I ordered a pound of assorted caramels. I'm thinking I'll like the salted and raspberry the best, but we'll see.

I like the Bitpay checkout process. It's pretty slick.

"Don't tread on bees"... haha :-). That'd be an awesome sticker to throw in the box.

Thanks,
Teran
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 03:41:04 AM

How did I not know about this sooner? I ordered a pound of assorted caramels. I'm thinking I'll like the salted and raspberry the best, but we'll see.

I like the Bitpay checkout process. It's pretty slick.

"Don't tread on bees"... haha :-). That'd be an awesome sticker to throw in the box.

Thanks,
Teran

Just got them finished and packaged.  It will ship tomorrow.  It might even get there before Christmas.

We are going to make some T-shirts, and are debating within the family to have it say "Don't tread on bees" or Don't tread on BTCees"

sega01

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 09:43:09 PM

Just got them finished and packaged.  It will ship tomorrow.  It might even get there before Christmas.

I just got the caramels today! I'm really impressed that they came before Christmas, even though I ordered them so late. And I actually wasn't ordering them as a present, more for my family. But I'm very impressed that you got them out the door this late into the holidays.

I ordered an assorted 1/4lb pack. I have to say, these are the best caramels I've ever had. Each of the varieties is well worth ordering and trying. They taste so much better than the typical candy caramels you get at the store. And probably are much healthier, too. Aside from half a motorcycle, probably the best purchase I've ever made with Bitcoin :-). I'll definitely be ordering more from time-to-time.

We are going to make some T-shirts, and are debating within the family to have it say "Don't tread on bees" or Don't tread on BTCees"

That would be awesome! I think shirts both with either "bees" or "BTCees" could sell well. On that note, how many of your purchases are fiat, versus Bitcoin?

I'm super impressed with the caramels and how quickly you guys shipped them off.

Thanks so much,
Teran

PS: I put a link to Bees Brothers in the Trade section on the Bitcoin wiki: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 12:12:57 AM

Aside from half a motorcycle, probably the best purchase I've ever made with Bitcoin :-).

Half a motorcycle?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
sega01

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 12:15:41 AM

Half a motorcycle?

That's right, though I can't decide which half. I paid for the other half in US dollars. Both halves were connected.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:56:54 AM

Half a motorcycle?

That's right, though I can't decide which half. I paid for the other half in US dollars. Both halves were connected.

I see.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 09:59:07 AM

Small bag of Caramels (6)   $3

It seems that you do not sell these in the bitcoin store section of your website? Infact, it seems they aren't present on your website at all, which is a shame tbh.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
AfricanHunter

Activity: 157
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 01:59:22 PM

Just got your pound box and some lotion today. Just in time to give for presents. Thanks!

They are great btw. And thanks for the extra goodies.

Thinking about doing business with johnniewalkerhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=72227?
First read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131841.0

Also, Join the National Rifle Association to protect 2nd Amendment Rights http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp?campaignid=XR020022
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 10:25:16 PM

I'm super impressed with the caramels and how quickly you guys shipped them off.

Thanks so much,
Teran

PS: I put a link to Bees Brothers in the Trade section on the Bitcoin wiki: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade

We had a rush order that night, so we included yours too.  I thought they would get to you the day after Christmas, but USPS was on the ball this week.

Putting a link on the Bitcoin Wiki Trade site was something we were going to do after things slowed down in January.  Thanks for doing that.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 10:27:24 PM

Small bag of Caramels (6)   $3

It seems that you do not sell these in the bitcoin store section of your website? Infact, it seems they aren't present on your website at all, which is a shame tbh.

I forgot those were not on the website.  We will get those added.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: