Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels  (Read 50770 times)
Bees Brothers (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 04:41:49 PM

see you guys there! Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Yes, looking forward to meeting you.  Got your stuff made last night... or should I say early this morning Smiley

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:45:29 PM

see you guys there! Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Yes, looking forward to meeting you.  Got your stuff made last night... or should I say early this morning Smiley

Awesome!
Looking forward to it Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 04:23:23 PM

There are several orders that have come in this past week while we were attending the convention.  All the orders will be made and packaged tonight for shipping tomorrow (Thursday).

atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:24:11 PM

this is really cool, I'm going to order some these soon. You guys should setup a store on www.coingig.com so you can expand your customer base!
HelpPlease

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 03:41:23 PM

I plan to order the large assorted gift box in the next day or two.  Any first time bitcoin buyer discount? Smiley

This will be my first bitcoin purchase ever...exciting!
Bush

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:07:14 PM

I plan to order the large assorted gift box in the next day or two.  Any first time bitcoin buyer discount? Smiley

Not my first but it's exciting, can't wait to try it.
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 05:18:40 PM

I've been out of town this week so I'm a little late answering emails and getting orders out.
Should be caught up and have all existing orders sent out on Monday.

We most likely will throw in something extra. Wink

Trance104

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:07:30 AM

So I just got my first package from these guys... and let me tell you.. The honey caramels are.. AMAZING. I don't even want to chew on them!! I just want them to melt in mouth!

I ordered "Large Assorted Gift Box" and it was truly amazing. My lady loves them!

Thanks Bees Bros!!
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 03:45:13 AM

So I just got my first package from these guys... and let me tell you.. The honey caramels are.. AMAZING. I don't even want to chew on them!! I just want them to melt in mouth!

I ordered "Large Assorted Gift Box" and it was truly amazing. My lady loves them!

Thanks Bees Bros!!

You're welcome.  Thanks for the feedback.

Endloop

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:02:54 AM

Juts placed an order for some almond honey caramels for Dad for Fathers day. Thanks for the service!
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 06:57:50 AM

Juts placed an order for some almond honey caramels for Dad for Fathers day. Thanks for the service!

Got it boxed up and ready to ship tomorrow, along with a few others that came in tonight.  I'll send you an email with the tracking number later tomorrow.

Thanks.

Kruniac

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:25:18 AM

Are these the same caramels from Silk Road? It's a specific type of treat, that's why I ask. You don't see many vendors selling honey caramels. Smiley

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 03:56:10 PM

Are these the same caramels from Silk Road? It's a specific type of treat, that's why I ask. You don't see many vendors selling honey caramels. Smiley

These are not the caramels sold on Silk Road... though if government regulations and oppression increase just a little more, that might be an option for those wanting to buy and sell healthy food.

We are based out of Utah, so I seriously doubt our bees are even visiting any "special" fields.  The only "special" things about our products is that we make them ourselves and strive to keep quality the best we can.  We are a registered business, make everything in a commercial kitchen, and try to comply with the confusing and convoluted laws of the land.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 05:19:38 AM

We just finished "Pollinator Day" at our local market, and sold out of most of our stock.  We have a few big orders that we will be getting ready on Monday.  That means we will be making almost everything that day. Any orders coming in now until Tuesday noon, we will be able to ship out by Tuesday afternoon.

The only exception is beeswax candles.  I haven't had time to process our wax.  If anyone orders those, it will take at least a week to get those made.  The little bit of wax we do clean up, immediately goes into the beeswax lotion bars and lip balms.

Our sign at our booth that says "Bitcoin Accepted Here" is getting lots of comments from people who have heard about it, but still we haven't had anyone purchase with bitcoin at a market.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:26:58 AM

We just finished "Pollinator Day" at our local market, and sold out of most of our stock.  We have a few big orders that we will be getting ready on Monday.  That means we will be making almost everything that day. Any orders coming in now until Tuesday noon, we will be able to ship out by Tuesday afternoon.

The only exception is beeswax candles.  I haven't had time to process our wax.  If anyone orders those, it will take at least a week to get those made.  The little bit of wax we do clean up, immediately goes into the beeswax lotion bars and lip balms.

Our sign at our booth that says "Bitcoin Accepted Here" is getting lots of comments from people who have heard about it, but still we haven't had anyone purchase with bitcoin at a market.
Nice!  Also, I laughed really hard at the last question.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:14:00 PM

what does your stock look like today?  I'd like to order some... I have bees, and harvest honey, but do not go beyond that with making anything else like you do... so, I'd like to order some from you  Grin
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 06:48:40 PM

what does your stock look like today?  I'd like to order some... I have bees, and harvest honey, but do not go beyond that with making anything else like you do... so, I'd like to order some from you  Grin

We just finished a busy weekend with our local farmer's market.  We had a classic car show happen this weekend as well, so we are making all honey caramel flavors Monday.  I just got home from dropping a big order to a store in Salt Lake City.  That order had a few cases of honey roasted almonds, and we made extra of those, so those are on stock right now.  Lip balms and lotion bars are starting to run low, so those will be made, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

This week we got our first comb honey for the year.  Sold out of that, but will have a few more frames in the hives that are ready to go.

Bees wax candles are the only items we have that would take me a couple days to make.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 06:54:11 PM

what does your stock look like today? 

Forgot to mention... on Monday we are going to make honey caramels made from Florida Orange Blossom honey that we purchased from
Qoheleth.  We don't normally use other people's honey, but sometimes it is fun to use different honeys to get the different flavors.  This will be a limited amount and we will post details after they are made and ready.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:56:30 PM

We just finished a busy weekend with our local farmer's market.  We had a classic car show happen this weekend as well, so we are making all honey caramel flavors Monday.  I just got home from dropping a big order to a store in Salt Lake City.  That order had a few cases of honey roasted almonds, and we made extra of those, so those are on stock right now.  Lip balms and lotion bars are starting to run low, so those will be made, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

This week we got our first comb honey for the year.  Sold out of that, but will have a few more frames in the hives that are ready to go.

Bees wax candles are the only items we have that would take me a couple days to make.
nice!!
i'll take some honey roasted almonds, 3x Lip balms and 3x lotion bars.  I'll take some candles too, whenever you are ready with them.
I'll watch your threads when you get other eadible goodies, let me know plz Smiley
Also, please PM me your address, I'm gonna share some honey I just collected here with you.  Grin check your other thread for my pics.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 07:03:14 PM

Ordered a 1/4 lb bag of Raspberry Honey Caramels (with my scrap PayPal cash). Smiley Will be ordering more with Bitcoin if it is good!

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: