Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2016, 02:39:13 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Trading Cards - Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, + 15k cards - 30 BTC!  (Read 884 times)
rexcoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2012, 10:08:34 PM

First here are the rares i have:

Magic the Gathering:
Blood Crypt - 1.8 BTC Shipped
Stomping Ground - 2.2 BTC Shipped
Staff Of Domination (Foil) - .8 BTC Shipped.

YUGIOH:
Magic Hats (PSV) - .2 btc shipped
Injection Fairy Lily .3 btc shipped

POKEMON:
Mewtwo 10/102 - .9 btc shipped.
I also got tons more of pokemon holo's

I am also selling around 1,000 mixed lot of lord of the ring cards - alot of rares - 3 btc.
around 800 MTG cards - 1.5 btc - has some rares

I have so many of these cards from when i was a kid, Looking to sell these quick since i have no use for them.

Or i have a Crazy Offer - about 15,000 cards ALL KINDS - including baseball, pokemon, yugioh, football, lord of the rings,. magic the gathering ect.. including all the above + more for 30 btc (negotiable) shipped - its about 10 pounds or more of unsearched cards!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
rexcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 01:36:50 AM

Updated prices, and added a crazy need to sell ALL option :-)
rexcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 01:40:16 AM

I do have about 10-20 cards worth $10-$20 each im adding everything i have unsearched. In pretty good to mint condition.
I promise they are unsearched, it may be more then 15,000 cards maybe 20k , i dont have time to count... BUT ITS ALOT!

Need to sell to payback loans!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.