Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nudist resort taking Bitcoin- No need to carry a wallet  (Read 1530 times)
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:04:47 PM

Grin  Grin

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:06:53 PM

This thread delivers.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:56:50 PM

What a great idea! You could use water activated invisible ink to tattoo the QR on your scrotum. Then if someone tries to bum money while you're sunbathing you can tell him to lick your balls.
That's folly sir, folly I say. The heat of the sunlight would cause you to sweat, thereby activating the ink laid upon your scrotum! All folks who thereupon gain sight of it could steal your coins!

ROFL - you're rationalizing a scro tat.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3045

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:27:01 PM

What a great idea! You could use water activated invisible ink to tattoo the QR on your scrotum. Then if someone tries to bum money while you're sunbathing you can tell him to lick your balls.
That's folly sir, folly I say. The heat of the sunlight would cause you to sweat, thereby activating the ink laid upon your scrotum! All folks who thereupon gain sight of it could steal your coins!

No, she's just overlooked an obvious flaw. As someone with first-hand experience with scrota*, I can tell you that the surface curvature and wrinklage vary greatly from day to day and even from minute to minute depending on a wide variety of factors, such as posture, ambient temperature, the angle of the dangle, and "shrinkage". It's simply impossible for a QR code to be made readable under all circumstances.

*That is, scrota in general, rather than the specific scrota of multiple individuals. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:30:49 PM

No, she's just overlooked an obvious flaw. As someone with first-hand experience with scrota*, I can tell you that the surface curvature and wrinklage vary greatly from day to day and even from minute to minute depending on a wide variety of factors, such as posture, ambient temperature, the angle of the dangle, and "shrinkage". It's simply impossible for a QR code to be made readable under all circumstances.

*That is, scrota in general, rather than the specific scrota of multiple individuals. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I understand now. I wasn't figuring on all that. You see, I inject with saline when I go to nude beaches so that wouldn't be a problem for me. LOL

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: