Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTL How valuable is it? What can it's BitEnergi Project do for BTL  (Read 834 times)
kggservices (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:19:14 AM

I see BTL coin that is connected to bitenergi project in Philippines have a big surge in purchase on bittrex and C-Cex yesterday http://coinmarketcap.com/btl_7.html could this be potential coin as it has a good project behind it I'm thinking of investing 50 btc into it any thoughts to it suggestion would be helpful.

This is the websites http://bitenergi.com/ http://bitleu.org/ I have asked for more information here is some snippets

BitLeu Team Eco Vision & Future Projects
We start planting mahogany trees in the Philippines where everything is prepared to start.In order to save the environment
and create jobs, we will cooperate with BitLeu Community Friends and organizations all over the world for planting country
specific trees:

* 1000 Tree Pack buyers get free accommodation in the 2nd year to BitEnergi Philippines Conference with all
inclusive, for 5 days! For visiting your trees and the Philippines Paradise, you pay only the travel cost.
* The buyer of mahogany trees gets legal tree ownership paper and the forests are insured by Aviva UK.
* The owner will be able to see his/her mahogany trees by GPS or by visiting the Philippines Paradise!
* The online store is in Beta stage implementing the BTL payment system. Until then we sell through our main company
in the UK in fiat currency, or people can buy BTL from exchanges and later buy the trees in cryptocurrency.
Also, orders in USD & BTC are welcomed.

I really think this is worthwhile project to support and most of the coin to be supported.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
capitalaccent

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Bitleu Team

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:58:30 AM

Yes, and thank you for your post!

We made steps forward to develop the business and the coin, but we are not rich people, only normal guys who have a vision. We need the community to come in, for the mutual benefit of all parties involved and for the benefit of the environment.

We believe that planting trees is good for the environment, for our future and for the future of our children, no matter where the trees are planted, it will help changing the climate all over the world. We begin planting mahogany trees in the Philippines where everything is prepared to start. We will cooperate with Friends and organizations all over the world for planting country specific trees. Estimated jobs that will be created: minimum 1 job per hectare.   

A tree owner can help clean our environment and also earn real money. It is much better than having a pension, as the mahogany tree is a palpable asset, not a volatile investment!

This is why, we have connected Bitleu to Bitenergi project. Even if, BitEnergi can be developed with fiat currency only, being crypto enthusiasts we see more secure financial freedom to those who become owners of some good and sustainable crypto-currencies, thus we want to make BitLeu more sustainable by real life and business projects than any other coin! Smiley

Thank you for your involvement and participation. Any questions and pertinent comments are welcomed!

devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:13:24 AM

http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9048.0.html but the setup has changed since then. Don't know the details, but I do LOVE following this coin and especially the wood project. I plan to update the article as soon as details are finalized. Big, big project. And in time I will do a Bitleu giveaway...

twitter.com/devnullius
kggservices (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:57:56 AM

BTL is also on TXT Coins Now Payment platform along side NXT Coin the platform is due to be released in July with a new Website for Micropayments

http://www.txtcoinsnow.com/Partners.aspx

BTL is going to have big advantages in the payment sector

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
kggservices (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:48:05 AM

wow +249.61 % increase in value is it starting to catch on possibly

Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:43:56 PM

http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9048.0.html but the setup has changed since then. Don't know the details, but I do LOVE following this coin and especially the wood project. I plan to update the article as soon as details are finalized. Big, big project. And in time I will do a Bitleu giveaway...
twitter.com/devnullius
I have register on the forum and will post there updates soon. Please PM about giveaways, I am not very familiar will these things but will discuss with the team and have one involved to do this.
Thank you.

Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:47:53 PM

wow +249.61 % increase in value is it starting to catch on possibly
We still hard times to reach the desired value because people are considering premined cois being scams, as some people had bad experiences with other coins but it is not our case. We really want to make this project a success!
Will post later here also some updates about the project and want to thank you very much for your great support!

lumberinvestments

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:02:25 PM

As the project manager for the Philippines, I would like to let everyone know that this will be pursued very soon. We have own means of funding the project even if the crowd funding will not be a success.
We are paying local experts, lawyers for helping regarding this project.

People are starting to observe us and we are very happy about it.
MCOnyx

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:26:41 PM

Great to see movement, I've been holding for months now, since i believed it has potential Smiley

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
capitalaccent

Activity: 134

Bitleu Team

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:15:41 PM

Hi, I am partner in this project, we are doing things step by step, not as fast as expected but we go on for sure.

Some updates about BitEnergi Project powered by Bitleu coin:

1. BitEnergi is registered in the UK, we have bank account, so everything is legal.

2. We also will register legally asap the subsidiary company BitEnergi PH but we can develop the program through BitEnergi UK, starting from today.

3. Got legal contracts for the buyers so they become owners of the trees until seling it to another person or to the company.

4. Paid for checking name and registration of Bitleu Eco Association.

5. Paid for Bitleu trademark registration.

6. Almost done the Feasibility Study for the Mahogany Farm and intercropping.

7. We will have in few days the WP plugin for payments in BTL and it will be installed on the first 2 sites:
http://bitenergi.com
http://www.austrocasa.ro

More coming soon...

lumberinvestments

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:38:09 AM

This is the payment receipt for the lawyer's office for BitEnergi contract drafts

This can be checked by calling +63 65 2129421
The development of the plantation is ongoing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: