Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open!  (Read 281438 times)
ssetti

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:07:31 PM

Received payment. Thanks, waiting for the next ...
http://cdn.joxi.ru/uploads/prod/2014/07/10/b6b/cf3/0120a286ec262d9d02794518ee4f5994dd35bc05.png
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeremyhalifax88

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:09:29 PM

Hello Latium Community,

All payments have been processed and sent through July 7. Some payments through July 9 have been paid if a valid wallet address was added.

Payments for July 8 will be made tomorrow.

Thank you for your support of Latium.

Will I be getting some of the coins I was scammed out of?
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:50:26 PM

Why doesn't OP give me some of the coins owed to me and I will be gone?

What are you doing to promote this coin other than getting a referral rate that suggests to me 1 of 2 things.

1. You are a criminal, trying to extort money.

2. You are a horrible promoter.

Less than 1%. Do you know how much you leach from the network of capable recruiters? Move on ya clown. You got caught tryin to scam money and now your mad. You even said yourself to make it harder. Now you complain? Get your hand caught in the cookie jar?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:56:09 PM

I forgot that the site told me that the referrals had to be active and/or add a wallet.. That rule was added after I referred everyone. Why should I get scammed for all my work? You know how hard it is to refer everyone and I can't control what my referrals do. I was PROMISED 5 LAT per referral.. Not 5 LAT per active referral which means I got scammed.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:14:20 PM

I forgot that the site told me that the referrals had to be active and/or add a wallet.. That rule was added after I referred everyone. Why should I get scammed for all my work? You know how hard it is to refer everyone and I can't control what my referrals do. I was PROMISED 5 LAT per referral.. Not 5 LAT per active referral which means I got scammed.

Your attempt to scam the coin didn't work out, so you claim its a scam? The logic in this is awesome.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
jeremyhalifax88

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:24:26 PM

How the F*** am I a scammer?
madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:44:58 PM

Payment received! Thank you!

imaLATman

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:55:58 PM

I also still think it's BS that because an affiliate didn't add a wallet, I lose out. I also think a 24 hour window for the affiliate to add a wallet is a bit short. So if one of my declined commissions adds a wallet, do I then get re-credited that amount?
Latium (OP)

Activity: 546

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:03:28 AM

I also still think it's BS that because an affiliate didn't add a wallet, I lose out. I also think a 24 hour window for the affiliate to add a wallet is a bit short. So if one of my declined commissions adds a wallet, do I then get re-credited that amount?

Yes, you will if they do so before July 31, 2014 (if they were registered before the system change). Following that date, all affiliates have 24 hours to input a wallet address. If they do not, then the initial referral bonus will be forfeited. Affiliate accounts will still be active and available to refer as usual. You will receive referral bonuses for all of their successful (and complete) registrations. The only thing forfeited will be the initial referral bonus.

madmartians

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:06:40 AM

When the Request Payout button reappears after a payment is received?
imaLATman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Yes, you will if they do so before July 31, 2014 (if they were registered before the system change). Following that date, all affiliates have 24 hours to input a wallet address. If they do not, then the initial referral bonus will be forfeited. Affiliate accounts will still be active and available to refer as usual. You will receive referral bonuses for all of their successful (and complete) registrations. The only thing forfeited will be the initial referral bonus.

Is there a way I can find out which of my affiliates haven't completed the process so I can reach out them?
forsakenpnut

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:04:57 AM

Dear Latium, I'd like to thank you for your hard work on giving the coin some actual value. I'd also like to thank you for creating some more security measures so that legit people actually get nicely rewarded.

I'd also like to point out that I have seen Jeremy on some other forum trying to sell his method on creating unlimited referrals on Latium. Please do not award the users coins. He isn't want the Latium community needs.

I would also need some support. I have requested withdraws on the 5,6,7 and 8 of this month with only 1 payout on the 8th to my wallet. Please check into it.

This is my accounts referral link: http://latium.cc/?a_aid=539e33dcf2036

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:30:07 AM

I will vouch for everyone that says that Latium is a scam. I spent hundreds of dollars on advertising so I could make some Latium and I had 3000 LAT approved and all of a sudden there is a new rule that your referrals have to add a wallet. I should of been paid for my referrals before that new rule came out. I have absolutely no control over what my referrals do and I shouldn't be penalized for it.

I tried talking to you politely about the manner and I just got some generic réponse.
You robbed a lot of us and I will spread it all over.. Every bit coin forum will hear about this.

Latium is a scam, beware!!!!!

I hate Latium, you scammed me out of $200 and I won't be surprised if your site gets heavly ddosed.

Why are you double posting your stuff no need for it.

If you spent hundreds on advertising this is your own fault for paying to advertise when it can be done free and good. When promoting its your own duty to provide as much information to promote the business like details and requirements to for fill having a splash page or some sort of information page giving details and instructions when promoting helps. This then doesn't forfit your earnings.

If you are promoting banners across many places and adding links then this am sure should be find and I would think that its common scene for people to add address when creating account to add a payment address.

If you read the updates then you would of known this and you should better manage your referrals to so you don't lose out.

in Tree of subaffiliates you will see their contact details in their. Email each one of them with bitcointalk thread and instructions on how to update account to prevent this from happening. I have been promoting and gaining affiliates and people in my downline and everyone of them have been paid out on and still continue to get payment due to doing all the above. If you cant go out of your way to continue to keep up to date and want a quick return and take bigger risks then this is in somewhat your own fault. If you follow news updates and info and keep track of everything then you will have no problem in earning.

And now with admin also commenting CHEATING IS IN NO WAY SHAPE ALLOWED YOU CHEAT THE SYSTEM YOU FORFEIT AND SUFFER THE CONCQUENCIES

I didn't cheat the system, I got referrals and I did as the site told me to do, there isn't any terms of service that says that users have to input a wallet, neither does it say that you can just remove my coins because of "new rules".

I didn't double post, I tried quoting OP and I quoted myself by mistake.

Not sure why you're supporting such a site with so many pissed off users (read the thread).

The fact that I have had no problems and also my referrals who also have had no problems also begs to ask the question. If you had problems signing up and you made another account to compensate that account wouldn't you of emailed admin with the problem of your account to begin with and not make another account and email back and forth until admin responds and gets problems resolved.  If it was me or many people I know do the the exact same thing. problem on account email support wait for an answer don't make another account as it looks like you are cheating. Am not saying you are cheating but proof needs to be provided to prove your grounds that your not scamming. If you made another account then continued to sponsor of that one and then used the others then it don't look good. You should of just emailed to begin with and wait for answer. Yes Latium can be busy at times and even with my problems I had I got a response with in 24 hours or less.

All the people on here who have been shouting scam have what? 2 or 3 posts and just shouting scam and never to be seen again is no grounds of proof to be a scam due to the fact that they are only posting scam with no proof no grounds or evidence to back their case up of claiming its a scam so their forth cant be proven that its a scam. proving it is a 100% scam you need to state all reasons why its a scam proof of scam and ground you are filing it as a scam.

So far am more than happy with this site offering coins out for referring people and I will continue to do so and add more people until I see 100% proof and grounds that it is a scam or I have problems with my own account and I do not get support or any coin.

This is what im looking far ..The new rules introduced by latium are looking good

Im also happy with this site earned lot with out facing any problem

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kfarrelly

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:35:04 AM

I added a wallet address before the deadline, but all my coins were still removed. This is why it appears a scam to me.
Harshgupta

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:08:59 AM

Hey There is no request payment button option in my profile
http://www.latium.cc/login/affiliates/login.php#Payouts

Please help.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 10:43:15 AM

I am working on a Setup guide to make getting Latium Easier on my website. This should increase click through rate as I suspect a lot of people looking for free latium coins may not be your normal crypto experts.

Those complaining about not getting coins for referrals. How much of an attempt did you make with each person? Was it a banner, with no support with how to setup ect?

A true affiliate will support the people they help through the whole process.

By the end of the day FreeLatium.com will have a setup guide to get people through the whole process.

If people are here trully to support this idea, You need to get a better attitude and realize that losing coins you should have never got put the coin on a level playing field for all, that is not going to be overrun by criminals and bots. The only way this coin can succeed is a solid base / community behind it. People wanting to get rich quick and leave, are not the type of people that will make this a success.

mozurt

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:48:00 AM

OP need update

exchange link ?

future plan? (if there)
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:49:26 AM

I am in!

tjablo02

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:46:16 AM

where is my latium?
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:13:29 PM

Is there a way that we should request Latium to get it out quicker? I have requested it last night, and this morning. Neither times it has been released to my wallet.

I only have 15 Latium but would like to get them staking! I might even offer my referals a chance to win Free latium through a drawing at the end of each month. I need to have access to the funds before I can start such a promotion!

I own freelatium.com So that would be a nice way to help latium get more people. While helping me increase my network size.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 172 »
  Print  

Jump to: