Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Gridcoin Explainer Video!  (Read 1108 times)
traderman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:47:18 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 02:55:43 PM by traderman

The New GRC Explainer Video!

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:58:28 PM

This is one very good reason why you should mine Gridcoin. The work that your cpu and gpu do for BOINC has repercussions that go far beyond the cryptocurrency scene!!

http://hsnewsbeat.uw.edu/story/computer-designed-protein-causes-cancer-cells%E2%80%99-death

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:49:25 PM

Looks like Gridcoin may be converting its blockchain to a unique version of POS.  This should be a great advancement and set it up for much more robust growth in the future.  Before the conversion takes place would be the best time to stock up and that is being seen with the price spiking.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_grc
traderman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:42:56 PM

I am wondering how this whole POS works out, should be interesting.

Looks like Gridcoin may be converting its blockchain to a unique version of POS.  This should be a great advancement and set it up for much more robust growth in the future.  Before the conversion takes place would be the best time to stock up and that is being seen with the price spiking.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_grc
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:29:34 PM

Regardless of any changes, Gridcoin has a very proficient and dedicated development team.  They have shown the capacity to create something revolutionary and will have no trouble tackling any obstacles.  Gridcoin is a fun coin with a big future ahead of it for sure.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:07:02 AM

Regardless of any changes, Gridcoin has a very proficient and dedicated development team.  They have shown the capacity to create something revolutionary and will have no trouble tackling any obstacles.  Gridcoin is a fun coin with a big future ahead of it for sure.

i can totally confirm that!

P.S: so bad this thread have so few posts Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: