Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:59:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Lee group] 4 Hour free hosted Dragon 1T Miner trial giveaway  (Read 3790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:15:40 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 04:44:37 PM by notlist3d

no msg....Sad

Don't worry going as quick as I can, takes a bit to get through the list with each person getting a 4 hour trial Smiley.  I will just keep going down the post's and list as it's shows order of who signed up.

Can you set up like a queue order on the first post to help show you caught everyone? I've had far too many times where people make lists and miss my name (or other people's names) and there's no way for us to know if you're skipping anyone yet, :p.

This is part of the reason I have asked to post in thread Smiley. Anyone can see that no one is skipped by looking at list in the 3rd post it list's who has gotten the trial so far.   It goes right in order of post in thread and form being filled out. (I do not see that you have filled out this form ranlo currently) Form had id number not name has been fixed.

And if there is a mistake it would of-course be made right. If anyone for some reason thinks they were skipped please feel free to PM me.  But with 3rd post you can see its going right down the post.  If you post in thread then fill out form you are in list to try a hosted Dragon 1T bitcoin miner.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 04:16:35 PM

I am pleased to announce working with Mr. Lee/pcfli we are now offering 4 hour trials to let you test to out the data center and a Dragon 1T miner.

This is your opportunity to test a hosted Dragon Miner for 4 hours for free!  Simply post in forum and then fill out the google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Uj0Q3oj6IiqkKws5vlyvv2VoGzWr-pcpXq82AKq81d4/viewform

After you fill it out you will be added to a list of people for a free 4 hour trial.  Please only enter once, one trial per person currently.  Depending on how popular this trial is will determine how long it lasts!  Also make sure to use an email you have access to because directions, username, password, and timeslot will be sent to the email you used in the forum.

Order will go by the order of your post in this thread on trial.  After posting in thread fill out the google form above.  Then just wait for your trial!

Bonus “Sleep Trial” the person who has the 12 AM central spot will get an 8 hour trial!  It will be from 12 AM central to 8 AM central to allow me sleep Smiley.

We hope you enjoy the opportunity to test out a hosted miner at Mr. Lee’s facility.

For purchases of hosted or shipped miners from Mr. Lee’s group buys please visit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0

4 hours of free TH mining?  Sure, I'll jump on that Smiley  Filling out the google form now.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:24:01 PM

no msg....Sad

Don't worry going as quick as I can, takes a bit to get through the list with each person getting a 4 hour trial Smiley.  I will just keep going down the post's and list as it's shows order of who signed up.

Can you set up like a queue order on the first post to help show you caught everyone? I've had far too many times where people make lists and miss my name (or other people's names) and there's no way for us to know if you're skipping anyone yet, :p.

This is part of the reason I have asked to post in thread Smiley. Anyone can see that no one is skipped by looking at list in the 3rd post it list's who has gotten the trial so far.   It goes right in order of post in thread and form being filled out. (I do not see that you have filled out this form ranlo currently)

And if there is a mistake it would of-course be made right. If anyone for some reason thinks they were skipped please feel free to PM me.  But with 3rd post you can see its going right down the post.  If you post in thread then fill out form you are in list to try a hosted Dragon 1T bitcoin miner.

I filled it out twice (first for the scrypt one and then realized you were only doing Bitcoin so I did that one as well). You asked for the forum ID. Did you actually mean the name? The ID is the one that goes by the number (ie. mine's 117898).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:34:14 PM

no msg....Sad

Don't worry going as quick as I can, takes a bit to get through the list with each person getting a 4 hour trial Smiley.  I will just keep going down the post's and list as it's shows order of who signed up.

This is part of the reason I have asked to post in thread Smiley. Anyone can see that no one is skipped by looking at list in the 3rd post it list's who has gotten the trial so far.   It goes right in order of post in thread and form being filled out. (I do not see that you have filled out this form ranlo currently)

And if there is a mistake it would of-course be made right. If anyone for some reason thinks they were skipped please feel free to PM me.  But with 3rd post you can see its going right down the post.  If you post in thread then fill out form you are in list to try a hosted Dragon 1T bitcoin miner.

I filled it out twice (first for the scrypt one and then realized you were only doing Bitcoin so I did that one as well). You asked for the forum ID. Did you actually mean the name? The ID is the one that goes by the number (ie. mine's 117898).

Thank you yes it is forum name, I apologize for any confusion.  I have fixed form with your name, and you should be testing in a early spot tomorrow from list.  I am only human Smiley
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:00:39 PM

presidentcoin email has been sent out with directions and info.  Happy Mining!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:08:47 PM

no msg....Sad

Don't worry going as quick as I can, takes a bit to get through the list with each person getting a 4 hour trial Smiley.  I will just keep going down the post's and list as it's shows order of who signed up.

This is part of the reason I have asked to post in thread Smiley. Anyone can see that no one is skipped by looking at list in the 3rd post it list's who has gotten the trial so far.   It goes right in order of post in thread and form being filled out. (I do not see that you have filled out this form ranlo currently)

And if there is a mistake it would of-course be made right. If anyone for some reason thinks they were skipped please feel free to PM me.  But with 3rd post you can see its going right down the post.  If you post in thread then fill out form you are in list to try a hosted Dragon 1T bitcoin miner.

Thank you yes it is forum name, I apologize for any confusion.  I have fixed form with your name, and you should be testing in a early spot tomorrow from list.  I am only human Smiley

Sounds good, and I completely understand. I look forward to the test! Thank you, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
9feet

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:21:38 PM

I filled out form before this post, should i redo it again ? Can i still get trial ? Thanks  Smiley
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:28:13 PM

I filled out form before this post, should i redo it again ? Can i still get trial ? Thanks  Smiley

Go ahead and fill it out one more time.  I don't see it yet, but it could be still loading to form.  But go ahead and fill out again then you are good Smiley.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 06:46:25 PM

I am pleased to announce working with Mr. Lee/pcfli we are now offering 4 hour trials to let you test to out the data center and a Dragon 1T miner.

This is your opportunity to test a hosted Dragon Miner for 4 hours for free!  Simply post in forum and then fill out the google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Uj0Q3oj6IiqkKws5vlyvv2VoGzWr-pcpXq82AKq81d4/viewform

After you fill it out you will be added to a list of people for a free 4 hour trial.  Please only enter once, one trial per person currently.  Depending on how popular this trial is will determine how long it lasts!  Also make sure to use an email you have access to because directions, username, password, and timeslot will be sent to the email you used in the forum.

Order will go by the order of your post in this thread on trial.  After posting in thread fill out the google form above.  Then just wait for your trial!

Bonus “Sleep Trial” the person who has the 12 AM central spot will get an 8 hour trial!  It will be from 12 AM central to 8 AM central to allow me sleep Smiley.

We hope you enjoy the opportunity to test out a hosted miner at Mr. Lee’s facility.

For purchases of hosted or shipped miners from Mr. Lee’s group buys please visit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0

4 hours of free TH mining?  Sure, I'll jump on that Smiley  Filling out the google form now.

Hi notlist3d.  I posted and filled out the form.  Should I expect an email or something with further instructions?

Thanks!

EDIT: Please feel free to offer me the "sleep trial" Smiley

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
kryptocoins

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:23:32 PM

I also want a free trial. Please
idrive240

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:52:47 PM

I also want a free trial. Please,  Filling out the google form now
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:57:26 PM

Another Lee Hosted Dragon 1T Miner trial going out!  miter_myles email sent out happy mining!
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:58:42 PM

i hope i'm not asleep when it's my turn!

nite nite x

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 08:59:01 PM

1TH/s for 4 hours for free?

Sign me up!   Cheesy

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:01:15 PM

nite nite x

Yeah, that one was my fear as well. There's no telling when it's your turn, :p.

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:08:07 PM

What did i read 4 hours of free mining with 1Th/s?  Roll Eyes
Awesome!  Grin

notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:15:22 PM

nite nite x

Yeah, that one was my fear as well. There's no telling when it's your turn, :p.

At the beginning of morning i try to send out to the people who have times that day.  There is a human involved in process Smiley (me) so it's done daily to make sure it's changed accurately between people.
rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:32:33 PM

I crave free trial.. gimme..!

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:50:24 PM

I am interested in the trial

going to fill out form now
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:10:29 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 11:22:52 PM by notlist3d

Thanks for such a great response! We appreciate everyone who has signed up so far.   Sign-ups are temporary closed to make sure we don't get to much of a back-log.  We want everyone who has signed up to get a trial!  We hope to open it again after list is complete.    
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: