Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: http://cc2bitcoin.com is free to whoever wants to run it.  (Read 1689 times)
MemoryDealers (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2012, 06:58:14 AM

Between my normal work,  and interesting Bitcoin side projects,  I don't have time to complete and run http://cc2bitcoin.com

Just about all the work has been done for it to be up and running.
I'm happy to give it to anyone who has the resources and willingness to run it.
Ideally it will be someone in Europe. 
The US doesn't have much need for this kind of service because anyone can buy Bitcoins for cash using bitinstant.com

All that is needed is:

1.  A Paypal account
2. A CC merchant account.
3. Enough Bitcoins to buy and hold Casascius coins for inventory.
4. Time to process ship the orders.

You will need to watch out for fraudulent orders,  but I haven't had a single one slip by yet.
I'm happy to provide ongoing advice as well.
With the premium people are willing to pay for the physical coins,  there is decent money to be made.

contact roger@memorydealers.com if you are interested in this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 07:51:44 AM

i was gonna buy couple of those 100btc bars at $300 with my PP until i got to payment method to find there is no paypal option, oh well, it was worth giving a try although it seemed to be too good to be true Grin
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2012, 05:59:11 PM

It's basically the same as buying physical bitcoins on Memory Dealers, no?  Why not just run it as one and the same?

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
Killdozer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 07:32:55 PM

It's basically the same as buying physical bitcoins on Memory Dealers, no?  Why not just run it as one and the same?

Exactly. Also, if there is a legitimate reason, are you still going to be selling those on Memory Dealers even if someone shall take over cc2bitcoin? (i.e. you will be the competition to the newely opened service?)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: