Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed no loans found]Need a loan again - and the why i gamble story.  (Read 1523 times)
rexcoin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2012, 11:25:56 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2012, 01:21:45 AM by rexcoin

Well, i read the comments, and i guess putting my life story  + a loan = bad idea :-P
Will make a new thread that hopefully someone will help with

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.k, first off, i know many of you are going to flame me for posting this, but you have to understand something, I am now 23 years old, i had a abusive father who would beat me for any little thing, a mother who is now 78 years old and on the verge of dying, and im bipolar, and i have a ***ed up life. I dont want to make this a long long sob story, but as soon as my mother dies, i will not have a place to go i will be most likely homeless. Yes i get SSI but really is $700 enough for living in NY? I have like no friends, my family thinks i was the bad kid and they think im retarted even though i got beating by my father for everyhting but im the bad one..

My life is so ***ed up so why do i gamble? it takes my mind off things, when i gamble i dont feel suicidal, I dont think of the negative things in life, and if you were me even 10 minutes of not thinking this is worth a 20 bitcoin loan that i would be willing to pay back 23 bitcoins....

Thing is i pay back the loans, even if i have to sell everything i have, I dont care, i am a respectful person and would pay back, as i have to people on here and people who give me credit at my local store.

Again i dont want this to be long so, i will but it at that, and for the record i have tried commiting suicide twice, i am better now, but once my mother goes i dont know what will happen. (For more info yes i was adopted my mother didnt give birth to me at 55 years old.. I dont know my biological family)

Anyway to cut this i feel so sorry for myself stuff, i need a 20 btc loan, will give 25 btc within 2 weeks. If your gonna post here and tell me off - dont bother posting.

As i stated a million times on my loans, i will pay by my ssi check and will sell everything i got including this laptop im using to pay back if worse comes to worse.

O and yes i have gotten "treatment" for 5 years, didnt help much, got me to talk thats about it, and i did take meds for those 5 years which made me even more depressed even when i told my doctor he declined to change it so i just stoped going recently this month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:22:14 AM

WOW amazing - 60 views - no comments. I have a good history of paying back, Am truthful.

Meanwhile for kujoking7, who had loans, didnt pay them back and still got more loans. and lie about repaymetns - gets ALL the loans interesting :-P

Funny world we live in huh? :-P
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 12:29:14 AM

WOW amazing - 60 views - no comments. I have a good history of paying back, Am truthful.

Meanwhile for kujoking7, who had loans, didnt pay them back and still got more loans. and lie about repaymetns - gets ALL the loans interesting :-P

I think everyone views and doesn't comment because they are being polite.  Mama always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, STFU." Smiley

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
pirateat40
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 12:31:11 AM

Are you not the one running micro loans as well?

rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:31:25 AM

I think everyone views and doesn't comment because they are being polite.  Mama always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, STFU." Smiley
being Polite about what exactly? and since when do users follow this anyway haha  "If you don't have anything nice to say, STFU."

Anyways ah well
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:32:17 AM

Are you not the one running micro loans as well?

Yup i am - gonna close it now maybe i dont know yet.
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:36:16 AM

It's a fucked up world. A fucked up place.  Sad

(BFL)^2 < 0
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:36:47 AM

It's a fucked up world. A fucked up place.  Sad
Yup - :-P
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:40:41 AM

I'll bump this cause i read it, but I'll tell you, you dont offer much for credibility. It isnt that I dont trust you I dont trust anyone and dont have the coin anyways. Not to be rude but this story sorta reminds me of the standard stories you get outside of gas stations. "my car ran out of gas and I'm trying to get meds home to my sick wife and my brother isnt answering his phone and I just need 3 or 4 dollars to get me home. I'm not a crack head or anything, honest" or something like that.
Not that I am saying this is what you are doing just that it brought those stories to mind.

good luck to ya anyways. Hope things work out.

mooo for rent
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:43:04 AM

I'll bump this cause i read it, but I'll tell you, you dont offer much for credibility. It isnt that I dont trust you I dont trust anyone and dont have the coin anyways. Not to be rude but this story sorta reminds me of the standard stories you get outside of gas stations. "my car ran out of gas and I'm trying to get meds home to my sick wife and my brother isnt answering his phone and I just need 3 or 4 dollars to get me home. I'm not a crack head or anything, honest" or something like that.
Not that I am saying this is what you are doing just that it brought those stories to mind.

good luck to ya anyways. Hope things work out.

I understand, thanks for posting! :-)

Eh but i do got a bit of good credit on here - but seems all the scammers take the loans and us good people get left in the dust - this world sucks..
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 12:58:36 AM

I don't have much to add, except that I'm sorry about your situation, but that doesn't make gambling the right answer. You do realize any gambling establishment has rigged the game to screw you, right? They're all businesses, and would stop doing business if they ever lost any money to you. You might win moderate amounts in the short term, but the more you play the more you're paying them to screw you.

If you're addicted to gambling, is it because of the underlying game or the impression you could make money? Because in general, you won't make money. Past results, "trends", etc. in gambling mean nothing at all, because probability simply doesn't work that way. If you're interested in the game and not the money, then find online games to play to take your mind off problems.
jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 01:40:01 AM

If you're interested in the game and not the money, then find online games to play to take your mind off problems.

Agreed.  I would loan you the money, heck if you hadn't been so honest Wink and told me what it was for you probably would have gotten it, thank you for honesty, most people aren't.  If you ever honestly needed the money once more for something NOT gambling, honestly as you have been, then I would probably loan.

I don't gamble with my own money, so I won't let anyone else either, sorry man Wink

I'm sorry for your hard life, but life is hard all over.  My suggestion, take your frustration and turn it into something better, take a hobby like martial arts on.  Or another sport type hobby, and put your frustration into it, you would probably be very good at it because of that Smiley

Good luck.

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
rexcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 01:42:27 AM

Thanks guys - appreciate the replys that weren't nonsense,  thank you!

Made a new thread requesting 60 btc, and what i plan to do with it. how i will pay it back and when i will pay it back with loan history provided
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 06:24:32 AM

If you are a coder, why not work for your BTC ?

I am currently looking for a Dev for a project:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60881.0

....just a thought.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: