Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change - What would YOU the community like to see and join us????  (Read 12199 times)
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 03:37:48 PM

I would like to see an exchange that also allows the trade of currencies.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 04:19:52 PM

+1 except profits.

I meant the profits of the exchange, not those of their users. Complete transparency of the exchange but the most privacy for their users, that's what I'd like to see. And if they did that, I'd switch in a heartbeat.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
tucenaber

Activity: 337
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 06:05:58 PM

I would like

- Low trading fee. Currently it is 0.65% which is even higher than MtGox! If you want volume you need to lower your fee. I would also like to see market makers to get smaller spreads, perhaps you could have some kind of membership/affiliate program for market makers.

- Real time api. Why only MtGox has it is beyond me.
MaxSan

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 07:18:32 PM

I think the reason you dont see this it will open a massive can of worms.

Bet yeh, im already sold on your exchange will be using shortly.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 08:04:52 PM

You can sort of do that on Cryptox but mainly as cash going out  Wink Their spreads for conversion (the two I've tried) are very reasonable.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 09:18:47 PM

1) native support for deposits and withdrawals via Dwolla directly instead of through an intermediary.
2) have a commission structure that charges traders for taking liquidity but gives a rebate for adding liquidity to the order book. For example, charge 1% for taking liquidity and give a 0.5% for adding liquidity.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2012, 09:54:49 PM

Do you have the equivalent of MTGOXLIVE?  Can you prove that it can handle the traffic of hundreds of thousands of trades and tens of thousands of people watching?  Personally I wont trade another BTC on any exchange until I am sure I can see real time trade and order book data.
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 10:14:00 PM

And that conversion fee would be as I have never seen it mentioned anywhere?

They quote you realtime when you book a withdrawal. The two times I tried it they were a lot closer to xe.com rates than Bank of China so I was pretty happy.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2012, 10:45:39 PM

So pretty much straight up conversion rate then no real fee on their side good, thanks for the info I may just have to get verified then. One more thing if you don't mind how long to get the funds into your account?

The last time I did this it took a week BUT that included 2 days of bank holidays here in China. The time before was from Monday to Friday, it may have arrived Thursday but I didn't bother checking until the Friday.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 02:52:19 PM

Do you have the equivalent of MTGOXLIVE?  Can you prove that it can handle the traffic of hundreds of thousands of trades and tens of thousands of people watching?  Personally I wont trade another BTC on any exchange until I am sure I can see real time trade and order book data.

Hi,

You can see the order book in real time, the trade engine and system has been stress tested, and can handle anything thrown at it, we have done many simulations on it prior to opening.

As for something like Mtgoxlive, there is something like that in the works, we have an API with ticker etc, so people can make their own custom charting if they would like, there are still many things like this that are in the works from our team though.

Thank You

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
hazek
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 04:10:41 PM

Hi,

You can see the order book in real time, the trade engine and system has been stress tested, and can handle anything thrown at it, we have done many simulations on it prior to opening.

As for something like Mtgoxlive, there is something like that in the works, we have an API with ticker etc, so people can make their own custom charting if they would like, there are still many things like this that are in the works from our team though.

Thank You

Crypto X Change

Are you not even going to address my suggestion regarding complete transparency?!

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 05:21:51 PM

Hi,

Thank You

Crypto X Change

Are you not even going to address my suggestion regarding complete transparency?!

Hi Sorry,

We have been very busy. We will look into what you are saying, and have a meeting about that.

There are certain things business's can show and provide and other things are for the management to know not the public.

We are not a publicly listed company, we are a family owned private company. However we will discuss everything mentioned in this thread as far as recommendations, improvements and everything. But particular things, there needs to be meetings about etc, we are listening and open to all ideas and all of the feedback is fantastic.

Thank You

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
hazek
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2012, 05:49:46 PM

There are certain things business's can show and provide and other things are for the management to know not the public.

Says who? It's your business isn't it? I can't see how keeping your books as open and as transparent as possible would be something you "can't" disclose and would hurt you in any way unless you are running a bad/shady business of course.

You were asking for suggestions! Transparency is one key area you could really truly set yourselves apart from the rest of the field and I bet you'd get at least 15% of mtgox's traffic in a heartbeat if you followed my advice. Personally I'm there only because of the liquidity but I downright despise their transparency policies and am just yearning for an exchange that wouldn't try to hide anything and I know I'm not the only one.

So please do strongly consider this, it can only do you good.

giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2012, 12:03:54 AM

I also would like to support the call for full transparency.
I'm most interested in the actual liquidity. How many USD and how many BTC are there on the exchange. As long as users don't brag about being the biggest fish in the pool, disclosing the distribution over the user base would not be a privacy issue neither. I would trade differently knowing to be played by one big player than when I know I am among the top 10% regarding my liquidity.
If you don't disclose full liquidity in user accounts (as one total for each BTC and USD or a sorted list by smallest to biggest stash), please at least disclose full market depth in real time.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
BkkCoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 1009

firstbits:1MinerQ

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2012, 03:09:01 AM

I'd like to see a response to my customer support question! If you can't do that then I wouldn't trust this exchange with any money at all.

I received Namecoin into an address on CryptoXchange. 3 Transactions are recorded on the Namecoin block explorer but only 2 show up in my CryrtoXchange account. I've contacted support twice now, 3 days apart, and still no response.

My namecoin are almost worthless but until you respond to my query and explain what happened to the Namecoin deposited into my account then you won't be seeing any business from me.

*** Non-existent customer service and questionable transaction integrity ***

Maybe those should be fixed before asking the community what else they want?

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 09:07:33 AM

I'd like to see a response to my customer support question! If you can't do that then I wouldn't trust this exchange with any money at all.

I received Namecoin into an address on CryptoXchange. 3 Transactions are recorded on the Namecoin block explorer but only 2 show up in my CryrtoXchange account. I've contacted support twice now, 3 days apart, and still no response.

My namecoin are almost worthless but until you respond to my query and explain what happened to the Namecoin deposited into my account then you won't be seeing any business from me.

Hi,
We have not received your email, please PM us here with the information so we can take care of this or contact us Via our live support.
You would have had a response same day or next day definitely. So we are not getting your emails.

Thank You

Crypto X Change

BkkCoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 1009

firstbits:1MinerQ

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 10:02:13 AM

Hi,
We have not received your email, please PM us here with the information so we can take care of this or contact us Via our live support.
You would have had a response same day or next day definitely. So we are not getting your emails.

Thank You

Crypto X Change

I sent two messages via the "contact us" form on your web site. Yesterday Mahin contacted me and requested I email him directly. I did that within minutes of his PM with full details. I will now also PM the same message directly here. I guess fixing your web form for contact would be a good thing.

tucenaber

Activity: 337
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 11:19:27 AM

Says who? It's your business isn't it? I can't see how keeping your books as open and as transparent as possible would be something you "can't" disclose and would hurt you in any way unless you are running a bad/shady business of course.

You were asking for suggestions! Transparency is one key area you could really truly set yourselves apart from the rest of the field and I bet you'd get at least 15% of mtgox's traffic in a heartbeat if you followed my advice. Personally I'm there only because of the liquidity but I downright despise their transparency policies and am just yearning for an exchange that wouldn't try to hide anything and I know I'm not the only one.

So please do strongly consider this, it can only do you good.

Yes! doubleplus!
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 12:03:36 PM

When will Euros be traded?

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:06:29 PM

Looking quickly at your site, seems like there's a lot of different features, clicked on the forum link and found this:

http://www.cryptoxchange.com/boards/topic/11/bad-customer-service

If that's a legit customer concern, it's odd it haven't been adressed for 21 days by you.

IMO, what the bitcoin community needs are services that are serious and that reply swiftly to customers with real solutions.

If you don't intend to watch over your forum, then don't put up one.

Sorry if this seems a bit harsh, as I'm sure you have a lot of good things going on, but customer service really is paramount to grow a successfull business. It strikes me as a little bit odd that you come on here asking what you can do to attract more customers, while I'd reckon the most important thing would be to take care of existing customers first.

Also I have a question for you: How many people are behind the exchange, seems like you have a lot of options and features, and if there's only two (?) people working on it, isn't that a bit too few ? Esp. for keeping up with customer service and everything.

Could you perhaps give a list of everyone working for the exchange, and a brief background of those ? Not necessarily full names if you don't want to disclose that, but it would be interesting knowing how big your team is, and how much resources you've dedicated to every aspect of your business.

And of course, since you've already been in business for 15 years with a successfull company, you know that in the long run it's patience and quality services that brings in more customers. So don't rush it. If you're promising and delivering on your promises, people will notice and switch to your exchange.

But be late on payments and customer requests, and you will be nothing but one of many troubbled exchanges.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: