Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change - What would YOU the community like to see and join us????  (Read 12198 times)
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 08:19:49 PM

Hi,

We would like to hear from the community on what we can do to have you as clients?

What features would you like added? What do we need to provide to get more clients?

Any feedback is welcomed, we are here to provide the very best Exchange in the world.

We have many extra features coming out and continuously working on more features and services, however we want to hear from the community.

Thank You

Regards

Crypto X Change

www.cryptoxchange.com

Adequately define the risks associated with me choosing your exchange to buy and sell bitcoins.  What are the risks to my net worth and my privacy for example.  You state that you are working within the laws and regulation but can you guarantee that?  Is your business insured for business failure so that I can be compensated for any losses from your own negligence?  Does your business have hacking insurance?

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 08:33:04 PM

Support LR withdrawls.
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 11:01:34 PM

Does CXC support native deposits and withdrawals of USD via Dwolla or do you have to use another intermediary which tacks on an extra fee?

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 04:05:02 AM

Support LR withdrawls.

+10

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 04:07:59 AM

Crypto X change has the ability to withdraw directly to a bank account, I think it is $5.  That is not a bad fee for this, but Dwolla seems to have it beat.  For amounts under $300, it seems like it still costs less to use bitinstant to move the money to gox as USD and then use Dwolla.  I have sold coins for more then I could at gox, then did the above to get the usd to my bank.  

I do think that Crypto x change should add in Dwolla, the more options the better.  I can use crypto x change without Dwolla, but it would encourage me to use it more.  

tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 04:19:09 AM

You guys are hitting on many of the irritations with CryptoXchange.  I have been a customer for a month now and I am totally fed up at this point.  Yes, it is very expensive.  The entire month I have been promised a new fee structure- coming very soon!  Withdrawals take FOREVER.  Think 1-2 weeks!!!!  And every time they act baffled that your money is not in your bank account.  Well- if they bother to answer at all.  Amazing that people in a business like that take weekends off to golf or whatever. 

The rule of thumb with Crypto is if you ask a pointed question, they don't answer you at all.  If you ask anything on Saturday or Sunday- no answer at all.  And yes, in spite of many requests the interface is still very cluttered.  It is an utter mess.  Why try to pack as much as possible onto each page?

Here is the latest example of just how bad things are with them.  I have been waiting for a "wire" that is "in processing" for maybe 10 days.  Folks, as a business person living and working in Bangkok I can tell you that a wire has never, ever taken that long.  There is something they are not telling me.  I can move money between here and Europe or here and the USA in one day- or two at the most.  Right now I have maybe $900 that is tied up with them.  What is much, much worse is when you ask to transfer money they might answer or might not, and sometimes you have to ask multiple times and it takes 3-4 days for them to even begin the process.

They have a new person who is in charge of withdrawals- Malinda.  Never once has answered an email that I sent.  Great new system.  Bottom line- they are not ready for this business at all.  Stay clear of them.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 07:03:47 AM

You guys are hitting on many of the irritations with CryptoXchange.  I have been a customer for a month now and I am totally fed up at this point.  Yes, it is very expensive.  The entire month I have been promised a new fee structure- coming very soon!  Withdrawals take FOREVER.  Think 1-2 weeks!!!!  And every time they act baffled that your money is not in your bank account.  Well- if they bother to answer at all.  Amazing that people in a business like that take weekends off to golf or whatever. 

The rule of thumb with Crypto is if you ask a pointed question, they don't answer you at all.  If you ask anything on Saturday or Sunday- no answer at all.  And yes, in spite of many requests the interface is still very cluttered.  It is an utter mess.  Why try to pack as much as possible onto each page?

Here is the latest example of just how bad things are with them.  I have been waiting for a "wire" that is "in processing" for maybe 10 days.  Folks, as a business person living and working in Bangkok I can tell you that a wire has never, ever taken that long.  There is something they are not telling me.  I can move money between here and Europe or here and the USA in one day- or two at the most.  Right now I have maybe $900 that is tied up with them.  What is much, much worse is when you ask to transfer money they might answer or might not, and sometimes you have to ask multiple times and it takes 3-4 days for them to even begin the process.

They have a new person who is in charge of withdrawals- Malinda.  Never once has answered an email that I sent.  Great new system.  Bottom line- they are not ready for this business at all.  Stay clear of them.

TIPTOPGEM,

One of our guys had informed you about our changes to the way we are paying out etc due to AML compliance. The issue so everyone knows is that our payments out are manually processed in batches, and our banking partners, we had sent the payments out to had a problem in which we did not know about for a few days and we had traces put on the wires. So everything is sorted out now, and as mentioned your wires should be landing shortly. We are sorry, this wasn't our fault directly and we were chasing up constantly with our provider as we had sent the transactions and payments.

Thank you

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 07:09:22 AM

Commissions are too high, speed in general is too slow (I have been waiting for the last 2 1/2 hours for a coin deposit to post and still nothing).  Must say that the dashboard looks a little less cluttered than it used to be, but I still think you're trying to do too much on that page (even MtGox went the eye-candy route with the last update and I think it's a lot worse now).

I'm going to test speed by running some calls via API (if I ever get my coins to post) and see what response I get - average MtGox for the last few days is 1.25 secs.  We'll see.

Make it faster, cheaper, simpler and ppl will use it more - just my two satoshi Smiley

Cheers!

Hi Malativa,

yes we are changing our user interface, and our trade engine has been replaced which we are still fine tuning. Also we have new Fee structures coming out ASAP, they have just been delayed due to the trade engine speed issues, we are constantly working to improve the entire Exchange.

Additional Deposit & Withdraw Options
Also guys, we are adding Dwolla and LR also, this will be completed this month.

Thank you

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 07:57:47 AM

I think I see the root of the problem.

"We are sorry, this wasn't our fault directly and we were chasing up constantly with our provider as we had sent the transactions and payments."

When I send a white gold ring to be rhodium plated I don't tell a customer who complains that "It's not directly my fault- I didn't plate your ring."  I am responsible.  My customer pays me, and they trust me- and I am responsible.

The cold, hard fact is that you told me during the last batch of transfers that the money was "already sent" and it "should already be there" and you said these things day after day after day even when they were not true.  Instead of the 1-3 days that you promised, it took 1-2 weeks.  And now it is happening again, and you are using the same excuses about your banking partners and AML.  These are tired excuses Crypto.  If you want to fix the problem you can't continually pass it off on your "banking partners".  You have to own it first.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 08:03:17 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2012, 07:08:43 AM by tiptopgemdotcom

--

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 08:28:54 AM

I think I see the root of the problem.

"We are sorry, this wasn't our fault directly and we were chasing up constantly with our provider as we had sent the transactions and payments."

When I send a white gold ring to be rhodium plated I don't tell a customer who complains that "It's not directly my fault- I didn't plate your ring."  I am responsible.  My customer pays me, and they trust me- and I am responsible.

The cold, hard fact is that you told me during the last batch of transfers that the money was "already sent" and it "should already be there" and you said these things day after day after day even when they were not true.  Instead of the 1-3 days that you promised, it took 1-2 weeks.  And now it is happening again, and you are using the same excuses about your banking partners and AML.  These are tired excuses Crypto.  If you want to fix the problem you can't continually pass it off on your "banking partners".  You have to own it first.

The transactions, are sent in Bulk as we have already explained to you, we do not know that a wire has not landed properly until a client lets us know that the money has not arrived!

If so, we have our banking partners put a trace on the wire, they send out the wires to our end users. As we said there was an issue at our banking partners end, which they have resolved.

All of this took time for the problems to be found, resolved and fixed at our partners end. So yes, we are very sorry for the problems you faced however we were using the information provided to us.

Regards

Crypto X Change

SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 08:43:45 AM

Not getting responses via email....and repeatedly? That is NO good. Thank you very much for posting.

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 08:48:53 AM

Not getting responses via email....and repeatedly? That is NO good. Thank you very much for posting.

Sorry,

This isn't correct, our support staff have been replying.

However, we have a new Help Desk Ticket system, so for any issues please use this so that any problems can be responded to and handled quickly and promptly, the button is on the top right hand side of our site.

Help Desk Ticket System URL: http://helpdesk.cryptoxchange.com/

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2012, 08:58:15 PM

And now it is happening again, and you are using the same excuses about your banking partners and AML.  These are tired excuses Crypto.  If you want to fix the problem you can't continually pass it off on your "banking partners".  You have to own it first.

I thought CryptoXChange's big value proposition was that they were KYC/AML compliant with all the relevant regulation already in place so that there would never be issues with frozen funds, etc. That is one of the reasons I opened an account and uploaded the Verification documents; I want a legit operation and my funds safe.

After researching BitCoin for over a year and watching it grow I want to begin moving tens of thousands of dollars into BitCoin and BC related investments. Based on my experience and the returns generated then some of my Venture Capital colleagues want to formulate a plan to start moving hundreds of thousands of dollars into BC and BC related investments. Plus, I have talked with other groups and they are likewise interested in wading in but we are all extremely cautious.

The useability of the CryptoXChange website is horrible. It says my documents have been verified and then introduces some point system and has me at Level 0 but no instructions on how to raise that to Level 3. Plus, there are typos all throughout the system. What a joke. I thought this was a professional operation that was being KYC/AML compliant. Not some joke of a system run by illiterates.

This lack of professionalism and deliver-ability is a real detriment to BitCoin and the community. Unfortunately, it is not limited to only CryptoXChange.

zer0

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 16, 2012, 09:21:53 PM

I have a Belize corporation and can open a bank account any country anywhere in the world.
What would be the best option to withdraw from Cryptoxchange. Westpac? Technocash?

Also, is that $5 fee + .6% for any outgoing wire anywhere? If so great success.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: