Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy bitcoin same-day?  (Read 4962 times)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:27:56 AM

Im looking for resources to buy btc same day, doesnt have to be instant just withing the same day... I know about LBC obviously and want to pay a regular price (bitstamp +1%) Are there any large miners that can service me or any resources (cant wait for circle!)

The first time I bought BTC was through Virwox.com (I still occasionally buy from there). You can deposit using Paypal, Skrill and others. On your first purchase it can take up to 48hrs for you to receive your Bitcoins because they have to manually check your account but after that it's pretty much within a few hours.
The only drawback is that you'll shed some dollars in fees. For example on my first deposit of $50, I got around $43-44 worth of Bitcoin.
But it's convenient and safe.
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:33:00 PM

Localbitcoins for sure. If you find user with account in same bank then it's matter of minutes.

joshraban76

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:43:35 PM

I'm sure, exchangers like wm-center and others can easily provide this, even it will help more if you've talked to the one of the representatives.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Simon8x

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:42:30 PM

I'm sure, exchangers like wm-center and others can easily provide this, even it will help more if you've talked to the one of the representatives.

wm-center? I believe it has been gone for over a year lol. Cheesy

joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

No, they have the same domain but with .es instead of .com

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Simon8x

Activity: 568

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:15:02 PM

No, they have the same domain but with .es instead of .com

Oh, I didn't know that.

I just checked the site, and found the bitcoin price is insane...

http://www.wm-center.es/buy/
Last update: 2014-06-13
1 BitCoin = $700

http://www.wm-center.es/sell/
Last update: 2014-06-13
1 BitCoin = $500

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:06:57 PM

Im looking for resources to buy btc same day, doesnt have to be instant just withing the same day... I know about LBC obviously and want to pay a regular price (bitstamp +1%) Are there any large miners that can service me or any resources (cant wait for circle!)

The first time I bought BTC was through Virwox.com (I still occasionally buy from there). You can deposit using Paypal, Skrill and others. On your first purchase it can take up to 48hrs for you to receive your Bitcoins because they have to manually check your account but after that it's pretty much within a few hours.
The only drawback is that you'll shed some dollars in fees. For example on my first deposit of $50, I got around $43-44 worth of Bitcoin.
But it's convenient and safe.

Wow, that's like a 13% fee there. That's brutal. I would just go to a trusted seller on localbitcoins and pay a smaller premium there. 13% just can't be worth it...

efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:57:40 PM

Localbitcoin is faster
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:59:16 PM

i've heard some people have the ability to purchase instantly on Coinbase (may be only smaller amounts) -- i have never bought there and did not seem to have this ability on my account. when i want coins ASAP, i use cash on LBC. it's the only way to get it right away.
bangi

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:00:31 PM

Buy it in person, if its a large amount or cash deposit at lbc.com
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:24:19 PM

you can also use the forum's marketplace (currency exchange subforum) to trade fiat for BTC and vice versa. you can use same-day methods like bank teller deposit or online bank transfer, so if you find a trustworthy trader looking to sell, you could get it done same day in theory.
Auxi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:39:09 PM

Localbitcoin is faster
I use this service
Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:53:07 PM

Localbitcoins for sure. If you find user with account in same bank then it's matter of minutes.

It usually takes a little while longer then that as the seller needs to be online, check their online banking and release escrow.

If they are not online then it would take longer.

If you setup a time for you to deposit then it is usally done within an hour or so but not minutes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:10:24 AM

Localbitcoin is faster
I use this service

Face to face trades would probably be best.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:22:30 AM

Best option would be using a local trusted exchange, if you have this option in your country. You can ask for reliable local exchanges in the subforum of your language, if you are not from an english-speaking country, or maybe here, if your language is english but your home is not UK or USA.

Or find some friend with bitcoin, but unlikely, since bitcoin still is underground.
Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:30:21 AM

Best option would be using a local trusted exchange, if you have this option in your country. You can ask for reliable local exchanges in the subforum of your language, if you are not from an english-speaking country, or maybe here, if your language is english but your home is not UK or USA.

Or find some friend with bitcoin, but unlikely, since bitcoin still is underground.

Exchanges will not allow you to buy the same day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:16:01 AM

Exchanges will not allow you to buy the same day.

Here I can transfer or deposit money from a local bank account, then send the deposit's information and they put the money deposited minus fees on my account. Usually happens in the same business day, if I make deposit and send confirmation before noon. Don't know how things are in USA and in other parts of the world.

You might need to verify ID, but at least here it quick, and there is at least one exchange that lets you make cash deposits without veryfiying, but with low daily limit, and with no direct bank transfer.
Lieji

Activity: 543

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:14:08 AM

localchain.com

There is no such site lol, or do you mean localbitcoins  Huh

Lieji

Activity: 543

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:16:50 AM

The easiest and fastest way to buy bitcoin is to do it p2p.
You just need to find a trusted trader on localbitcoins or the "currency exchange" section here.  Smiley

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:17:16 AM

an exchange ?
satoshi square ?
careful with private transactions......

bitcoin , popular as it is as as much as (most of us here) people are all for it I am still amazed that it is not that easy to aquire for new people to the scene , or in general for that matter......   of course once you have some .... i guess it is easy to forget about these things for those of us who have been playing around with it for a while....

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: