Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Newpac, Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH  (Read 105170 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 6192

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:01:32 PM

2 rocketbox and 3 BTCGarden units left. Any orders in the next 20 minutes will be shipped today.

Also, R-Box is back in stock

With the BTCGarden if you don't get it with the RPI does it still come with the SD card and everything else you need to set it up? I have the official stack of Pi here and really don't need more....
-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:20:04 PM

2 rocketbox and 3 BTCGarden units left. Any orders in the next 20 minutes will be shipped today.

Also, R-Box is back in stock

With the BTCGarden if you don't get it with the RPI does it still come with the SD card and everything else you need to set it up? I have the official stack of Pi here and really don't need more....
-Dave

Yes, I will ship with SD card and data cable if you need it.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

All shipments have gone out for the day.

Rocket Box units are sold out. If you are interested in one of my personal units, please contact me via PM.

I've got a couple BTCGarden units still available and plenty of R-Boxes. New price for R-Box is $59.99.

drmadison

Activity: 151
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:25:24 PM

Quick shipping! Just got notification that my package ordered just before the 4th already arrived...
Now I just have to see if I can make it to the mailbox before they close for the day (or grab them first thing tomorrow...)
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:27:11 PM

Used RocketBox units available at $589.99. BTCGarden units dropped to $389.99

tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 07:59:38 PM

Has anyone been able to format the SD card after putting that RPi img on it.  It seems like there are a couple read only files on the img that are keeping me from formating.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

Has anyone been able to format the SD card after putting that RPi img on it.  It seems like there are a couple read only files on the img that are keeping me from formating.

0 out the disk using a program like ActiveKillDisk, or nuke the partitions and start from scrap. I dont take no "read only" crap Tongue
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:07:12 PM

0 out the disk using a program like ActiveKillDisk, or nuke the partitions and start from scrap. I dont take no "read only" crap Tongue

Also, make sure you didn't accidentally flip the write-protect switch on your SD card.

mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:47:18 PM

Also, make sure you didn't accidentally flip the write-protect switch on your SD card.

^^^THIS!!!

Caused me MANY headaches awhile back when troubleshooting my 3d printer, lol

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:34:13 PM

That's the first thing I checked

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:47:55 AM

That's the first thing I checked

What application are you using to format the card?

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:41:51 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 01:53:40 AM by mstrongbow

Got my 2nd unit today. Sadly it won't mine...I first attempted to daisy chain it to my 1st unit, making sure to change the blade quantity in the config but get nothing. I have tried reversing the order of the wires (rpi on top vs bottom) but still nothing. I am now trying to test each unit individually but neither unit will mine now.

I am now dead in the water with NO miners hashing  Cry

Any suggestions?

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:00:05 AM

Got my 2nd unit today. Sadly it won't mine...I first attempted to daisy chain it to my 1st unit, making sure to change the blade quantity in the config but get nothing. I have tried reversing the order of the wires (rpi on top vs bottom) but still nothing. I am now trying to test each unit individually but neither unit will mine now.

Any suggestions?

Can you send me a picture of your connections?

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:24:24 AM

Any suggestions?

Can you send me a picture of your connections?

Here ya go...(I will remove these later just in-case I have something wired incorrectly-don't want others to do the same)

*Got LootCrate?*
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:50:20 AM

Sorry, I'm a bit disoriented with the pics. Easiest way to remember things is right side of the board always connects to the controller, left side to the slave. Red wire is always on the right.

First off, if I sent you an early revision that uses the pcie 6pin to 2x 3 pin, make sure you are only powering one board on one pcie 6pin. In other words, connect the 3 pins from left to right, not top to bottom. Also, make extra sure your ribbon cables are lined up exactly on the pins. Its easy to accidentally plug them in 1 to the left or right, especially if I sent you rpi data cables modified for blades.

1) Configure interface for 1 board.
2) Connect the rpi to the right side of 1 board. Leave the left side open. Turn it on and make sure it hashes
3) If it doesn't, power off and move to the next board. Repeat until you find a board that hashes.
4) Once you have 155gh going, connect a ribbon cable to the left side of the hashing board and the right side of the next board in line. Power on and change board count to 2. Make sure you get to 310gh.
5) Repeat steps, increasing the board count until you have all boards hashing.

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:15:47 AM

Sorry, I'm a bit disoriented with the pics. Easiest way to remember things is right side of the board always connects to the controller, left side to the slave. Red wire is always on the right.

First off, if I sent you an early revision that uses the pcie 6pin to 2x 3 pin, make sure you are only powering one board on one pcie 6pin. In other words, connect the 3 pins from left to right, not top to bottom. Also, make extra sure your ribbon cables are lined up exactly on the pins. Its easy to accidentally plug them in 1 to the left or right, especially if I sent you rpi data cables modified for blades.

2) Connect the rpi to the right side of 1 board. Leave the left side open. Turn it on and make sure it hashes
3) If it doesn't, power off and move to the next board. Repeat until you find a board that hashes.
4) Once you have 155gh going, connect a ribbon cable to the left side of the hashing board and the right side of the next board in line. Power on and change board count to 2. Make sure you get to 310gh.

Followed the steps. Still nothing. Not even a hint! Frustrated beyond belief right now!
4+ hours I have into ADDING a second AM-V1 miner and getting no where...actually I am getting BACKWARDS as now my 1st AM-V1 miner no longer hashes like it was earlier today.

*Got LootCrate?*
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:22:53 AM

Followed the steps. Still nothing. Not even a hint! Frustrated beyond belief right now!
4+ hours I have into ADDING a second AM-V1 miner and getting no where...actually I am getting BACKWARDS as now my 1st AM-V1 miner no longer hashes like it was earlier today.

Check your connections to the raspberry pi. There's no way all 4 blades just up and died. It's most likely an issue with one of the data cables. switch them out. Try a different power supply. Concentrate on getting one blade to work, then we can go from there.

BTCJoe

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:46:01 AM

Check your DNS and subnet .. Default for mine image was to 255.255.0.0 I changed it to 255.255.255.0 and DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and it started to mine.

Also make sure under I think pool settings you set the right amount of modules, my default was 8 when I had 4.
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:23:11 AM

Check your connections to the raspberry pi. There's no way all 4 blades just up and died. It's most likely an issue with one of the data cables. switch them out. Try a different power supply. Concentrate on getting one blade to work, then we can go from there.

The R-Pi unit I got with my 1st AM-V1 is dead...swapped out with a spare I just got in the mail and BOTH miners are working now, together even.

*Got LootCrate?*
drmadison

Activity: 151
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:12:16 PM

My own follow-up here.
Ordered two AMV1s a day or so before 4th of July. They were waiting for me Monday. Got them Wednesday (stupid work and UPS hours) and they're both up and running. Took a little fiddling to get things going but that was largely due to my own network layout and just not being familiar with the devices.

Overall, pretty happy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: