Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: gurg2.o/kujoking7/westcoastconnect/vincentio collections thread  (Read 8111 times)
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2012, 02:32:47 PM

I have never even joked about it.  What we want is someone to do some recon - that is, watch the house from afar.  I do not want them to even contact the family at all until we are sure of our next move.  This is "private eye" detective work.  That is all.

We do not have his exact age but we do believe we have an address.  Once again:

If you live in Orange County CA and would like to make a few quick BTC please contact me.  We need someone to do some recon for us to make sure we have the correct house.  Nothing illegal or confontational just recon/detective work.  If this guy lived in Colorado I would already know if we have the correct house but stupid CA does not make properly tax record - owners names - public.

PM me.  Thanks.

More specifically we believe him to live in the Laguna Niguel/Laguna Hills/Mission Viejo area.

I sometimes fly into that area for business in Lake Forest so the next time I am there I hope to go pay his parents a visit.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 05:06:30 PM

Maybe we can put up a request in a different thread- newbie/services ( goon services Smiley  ) etc...

I know you are clearly 100% joking but just fyi requesting to pay for violence I'm pretty sure will get you banned here.

I know you are 100% joking and will not get banned but just wanted to let you know what I think the forum policy is. I'm not a mod so take what I say about this with a grain of salt.

Thanks.
Just as a point of clarification, this post is correct about forum policy.

farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 05:30:17 PM

Yeah, I was the other one who said goon, I think I even started it ha ha ha lighten up man

there were a few goon references and  even amusing threats, don't know why my lighthearted comment got all the attention.... oh well

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2012, 06:17:35 PM

Yeah, I was the other one who said goon, I think I even started it ha ha ha lighten up man

there were a few goon references and  even amusing threats, don't know why my lighthearted comment got all the attention.... oh well

I don't remember making the threats  Undecided

Have to go back through and look.  Does, pay up or we sue you, count as a threat??  I don't know why it would, it's not life threatening and it's perfectly legal Smiley ha ha

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 09:46:27 PM

update ?
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 01:04:22 AM

Hopefully I will be flying out to CA sometime this month (for my day job).  If so I will visit the address we have.  Otherwise still looking for anyone who wants to play private eye.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:26:15 PM

Hopefully I will be flying out to CA sometime this month (for my day job).  If so I will visit the address we have.  Otherwise still looking for anyone who wants to play private eye.

ME! I live near LAX. Also, when you come out here, let me know and we can meet up and go all Blues Brothers on him!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████