Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant Deposit CASH, Dwolla, Paxum, LR, into BITCOINICA.com [BitInstant.com]  (Read 1740 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2012, 04:59:42 PM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

You ASKED we ANSWERED!

Now supporting full integration with Bitcoinica. The following methods are available.
Of course, all methods are instant. Cash Deposits are guaranteed within 1 hour from time of deposit.
To start a transfer visit www.BitInstant.com

Cash Bank Depsit --> Bitcoinica
Crypto X Change --> Bitcoinica
Liberty Reserve --> Bitcoinica
MtGox Voucher --> Bitcoinica
TradeHill --> Bitcoinica
Dwolla --> Bitcoinica
Paxum --> Bitcoinica

Bitcoinica --> MtGox
Bitcoinica --> Crypto X Change
Bitcoinica --> TradeHill
Bitcoinica --> VirWox
*Crazy Arbitrage Opportunities!* Connect our API and GoxSH fork to your bot today for instant trading! Our techs are standing by to help. Email support@bitinstant.com

*More Withdrawal Options Coming Very Soon for ALL Exchanges*

Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

Gareth, Charlie, Roger, Erik, Noah and the Team @ Bitinstant, LLC
T: 1.716.712.4846 | F: 1.347.223.5251 | Support@Bitinstant.com
IRC: irc.bitinstant.com #bitinstant

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 08:25:50 AM

BitInstant is helping to create a new global money transfer system -- where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

matonis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2012, 04:20:44 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2012, 04:57:58 PM by matonis

BitInstant is helping to create a new global money transfer system -- where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

+1  
I agree, it's like the old correspondent banking where a bank has multiple accounts at other banks around the world. I wonder how BitInstant does their load balancing across the system. It will be great when the max limits are raised too.

One thing I don't understand is why BitInstant doesn't just do the arb trades themselves which would probably make more money than the transfer fees they make from others doing the arb.

Founding Director, Bitcoin Foundation
I also cover the bitcoin economy for Forbes, American Banker, PaymentsSource, and CoinDesk.
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 28, 2012, 10:05:01 PM

+1  
I agree, it's like the old correspondent banking where a bank has multiple accounts at other banks around the world. I wonder how BitInstant does their load balancing across the system. It will be great when the max limits are raised too.

One thing I don't understand is why BitInstant doesn't just do the arb trades themselves which would probably make more money than the transfer fees they make from others doing the arb.

There is a plan, the plan requires that we help other traders out.

I personally do the odd bit of arb now and then, but only in small amounts and as a personal thing, not via BitInstant. I have used BitInstant with personal accounts only for testing except for a single order where I paid the same fees everyone else does (of course I do also get back my cut out of those fees, but you get the idea).

The Plan™ is a longterm one to get bitcoin working really well for purposes beyond speculation and arb trading, so doing pure arb ourselves would be pointless.
matonis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 08:37:59 AM

Thanks for that, garethnelsonuk. How can BitInstant grow beyond the volume that it has to capitalize on its own. Do you plan on having 'credit' accounts at some of your endpoints or will transfers ultimately become less Instant?

Founding Director, Bitcoin Foundation
I also cover the bitcoin economy for Forbes, American Banker, PaymentsSource, and CoinDesk.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 04:58:10 PM

Thanks for that, garethnelsonuk. How can BitInstant grow beyond the volume that it has to capitalize on its own. Do you plan on having 'credit' accounts at some of your endpoints or will transfers ultimately become less Instant?

Everything we do will make transfer MORE instant!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2012, 02:38:13 AM

This is something that is both vague and not an appropriate subject for public discussion anyway.
Vague because it entirely depends on current market conditions. We might require a credit line on one day and have repaid it all the next day for example.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: