Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring} Qualified Dev to develop and design a website for my online business.  (Read 348 times)
Matheltu (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:36:54 AM

Hello all,

I am looking for a qualified person that I can pay to design/develop a website for my new online business venture. This will be a website targeting persons ages 22-29. I do not know much about web design therefore I believe it is much smarter of me, from a business standpoint ,to hire someone that can get it done 10x faster than I could try to learn.

I would like someone who will focus on this project so it can be done in a timely manner. This is why I will be paying quite generously.
I will pay with btc, other alt coins, or however you want to be paid. We can also discuss the idea of offering the dev some sort of stake in the company or possible royalties....if that would be of interest to them.

We will discuss further details such as pay, project time, etc. through personal message. Therefore if anyone is interested in earning some extra money, and has experience developing and designing websites, then I would love to chat with you further.

Thank you
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:21:30 AM

Hello all,

I am looking for a qualified person that I can pay to design/develop a website for my new online business venture. This will be a website targeting persons ages 22-29. I do not know much about web design therefore I believe it is much smarter of me, from a business standpoint ,to hire someone that can get it done 10x faster than I could try to learn.

I would like someone who will focus on this project so it can be done in a timely manner. This is why I will be paying quite generously.
I will pay with btc, other alt coins, or however you want to be paid. We can also discuss the idea of offering the dev some sort of stake in the company or possible royalties....if that would be of interest to them.

We will discuss further details such as pay, project time, etc. through personal message. Therefore if anyone is interested in earning some extra money, and has experience developing and designing websites, then I would love to chat with you further.

Thank you

Hi, I will be highly interested in doing it for you kindly check your pm for more details.
monsterbitty

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:29:59 AM

Hey there,

I have sent you an PM. Please check it. Thank you
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:16:17 PM