Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans up to 5BTC  (Read 1159 times)
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:36:40 AM

Nevermind.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:38:26 AM

I tought op was legit, my mistake, anyway at least i only sent him my id.. but not an address document with my name on it so he cant register at money transfer sites with my identity as this is probably what scammers do with the stolen electronic identities.
Benjig

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:40:08 AM

Amount Needed:  4.3

Why do I need this loan:
1)  To hold me over until my next check.
2) Need to do some repair on my vehicle

Collateral:
Can provide ID and piece of mail.
Can provide car title (if possible.)
This is actually the vehicle i am doing some repairs on.

http://imgur.com/a/1y8mZ

Dont you are seeing that op is not delivering any loan during a week? Which probably is while he tries to use your identity to scam
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:44:56 AM

ahhhh- nevermind.
sergiom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:24:07 AM

Amount Needed:  4.3

Why do I need this loan:
1)  To hold me over until my next check.

Collateral:

Dont you are seeing that op is not delivering any loan during a week? Which probably is while he tries to use your identity to scam
I am using the next few days MAXIMUM a week to investigate every piece of identity and doing a thorough background check before I give any loans out which I believe is FAIR ENOUGH considering that is the collateral for these loans
You think I'm going to receive a piece of ID and just give out hundreds of $?
Not a chance

Personally I am considering denying your loan just because you are so impatient and you're calling me a scammer
Do you think calling me a scammer inclines me to give you a loan to prove that I'm not? Well it doesn't it just pisses me off and makes me want to click the ignore button under your name
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:14:58 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 02:42:26 AM by cooldgamer

Amount Needed:  4.3

Why do I need this loan:
1)  To hold me over until my next check.

Collateral:

I am using the next few days MAXIMUM a week to investigate every piece of identity and doing a thorough background check before I give any loans out which I believe is FAIR ENOUGH considering that is the collateral for these loans
Not a chance

Personally I am considering denying your loan just because you are so impatient and you're calling me a scammer
Do you think calling me a scammer inclines me to give you a loan to prove that I'm not? Well it doesn't it just pisses me off and makes me want to click the ignore button under your name
You're asking people to send their ID's and wait for up to a week before sending them hundreds of dollars.  You're not willing to let a neutral escrow hold onto the ID.  This screams scam

'You think I'm going to recieve a piece of ID and just give out hundreds of $?'  That's kinda what you're claiming to do, with some crap about background checks mixed in.  Seems about as legit as the Nigerian prince that emailed me last night.  Negged, will update if you actually come through for anybody

Benjig

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:30:28 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 03:42:52 AM by Benjig

Why do I need this loan:

Collateral:

Not a chance

You're asking people to send their ID's and wait for up to a week before sending them hundreds of dollars.  You're not willing to let a neutral escrow hold onto the ID.  This screams scam

'You think I'm going to recieve a piece of ID and just give out hundreds of $?'  That's kinda what you're claiming to do, with some crap about background checks mixed in.  Seems about as legit as the Nigerian prince that emailed me last night.  Negged, will update if you actually come through for anybody

"Background check" he surely will start an investigation on me an other people id for a bitcents loan, i tought the police was the only one able to investigate with the names only. Roll Eyes
sergiom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:13:31 AM

Why do I need this loan:

Collateral:

Not a chance

You're kidding me, right?
I am giving out loans for LEGITIMATE PEOPLE...I want to know who these people are so I do a background check simple as that.
What do you think I am a bitcoin tree and just have infinite coins to hand away on loans RISKING that I will not get them back?
Astounding how you came to such a judgement..

Well, it's fine with me. If I am going to get negged like this I am closing this thread, and you can keep that negative trust on my account because to be quite frank I'm not going to sit here, risk my bitcoins AND my reputation just because of peoples accusations.

People who sent me ID, I will review your accounts. If you are in fact a real person, given me real ID and your account is not in negative trust, I will still follow through with these loans. Give me 48 hours to do background checks, and contact me via PM...

Thread locked.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:43:21 AM

If anybody that requested a loan from OP gets it, please PM me so I can remove the neg

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: