Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small loan $10 worth of BTC aka .02 btc  (Read 2096 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:17:23 PM

New guy observation so be warned..... You people here are very paranoid. In fact you're so paranoid of scammers that you just should close down the lending, and gambling portions of the forum. Honestly this is no "clubhouse" it's a forum with people who have bitcoin that now think they are financial experts. All of the harassing and stress you guys bring to new members just isn't worth it. Also to the people who "police" the forums like they're making a salary doing it, please do something more substantial with your time, other than stick your noses in peoples business, and pretending like you're trying to help people. Having some seniority on this little site doesn't make anyone more legit than a new person. They can scam you just as easy (hell you can buy sr accts.), and since you have some bullshit trust system , they can potentially scam for more. And yet you idiots harass someone for needing 10 dollars? Telling people to grow up, when you're harassing them over wanting a loan, and not wanting to make a fucking video to get it. GTFO with that non-sense. I'm not sure which is worse. The fake ass detectives here, or the circle-jerking thought gestapo. Either way both groups consist of fucktards with way too much time on their hands.  Angry

Im guessing the reason there is a lending section is to keep all the riff-raff in one place.
There has been a ton of scam attempts so we are forced to be vigilant.

Why you have a beef with it, I have no idea.  Rage much? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:31:45 PM

New guy observation so be warned..... You people here are very paranoid. In fact you're so paranoid of scammers that you just should close down the lending, and gambling portions of the forum. Honestly this is no "clubhouse" it's a forum with people who have bitcoin that now think they are financial experts. All of the harassing and stress you guys bring to new members just isn't worth it. Also to the people who "police" the forums like they're making a salary doing it, please do something more substantial with your time, other than stick your noses in peoples business, and pretending like you're trying to help people. Having some seniority on this little site doesn't make anyone more legit than a new person. They can scam you just as easy (hell you can buy sr accts.), and since you have some bullshit trust system , they can potentially scam for more. And yet you idiots harass someone for needing 10 dollars? Telling people to grow up, when you're harassing them over wanting a loan, and not wanting to make a fucking video to get it. GTFO with that non-sense. I'm not sure which is worse. The fake ass detectives here, or the circle-jerking thought gestapo. Either way both groups consist of fucktards with way too much time on their hands.  Angry

You're a Newbie with 14 activity. Too much time on your hands. Anyway, even if he was a Sr. Member, I'd be happy to see who wouldn't ask for collateral. Get out, if you don't like people questioning things. Would you give money to a random guy who came up to you on the street and asked you for ten bucks and said he'd repay you?
No.

Why would you do it on the Internet, and not hesitate when you can't see this guys face?
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:52:00 PM

The transaction id:
https://blockchain.info/tx/1c746ebf12e7e5f1dd5c970b0a47eba6e2c922f5c3b071ceaa76505a379dd810

Also:
https://i.imgur.com/3C0LgrC.png
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:19:37 AM

Put your coins where your fingers are, and loan out a few BTC to newbies!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
btrxsheriffx (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:14:35 AM

THANK YOU ALL OF THIS!!! Very well said no other words need to be added.
P.S Awesome Anger face.

Put your coins where your fingers are, and loan out a few BTC to newbies!
It's so sad that you couldn't even understand this whole paragraph because your just in a mind set of power hungry.

You're a Newbie with 14 activity. Too much time on your hands. Anyway, even if he was a Sr. Member, I'd be happy to see who wouldn't ask for collateral. Get out, if you don't like people questioning things. Would you give money to a random guy who came up to you on the street and asked you for ten bucks and said he'd repay you?
No.

Why would you do it on the Internet, and not hesitate when you can't see this guys face?

The point was that people weren't question at all. They were stating thing.
The whole point of this forum and thread was because it not random in the street stated by Vod its there CLUBHOUSE so that being said because im new in this CLUBHOUSE your going to get harass pretty much no matter what you do or ask "NERD GANGS".

Thank you for the proof and sadly sorry that you had to even put proof for this. Also thanks for the lend =)

You can still be part of this awesome clubhouse.

No one is saying you can't.

Wipe the egg off your face, or just start
a new account, and be a contributor.

no need to be confrontational.

Just really sad y'all have no clue what is really going on.
Still confuse because you won't figure it out what is the problem or even try to READ what is the problem.

ALSO PLEASE JUST CLOSE THE THREAD. In cap to help the mod to close the thread.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 06:21:52 AM

LOL... my two dogetoshis being here for a few months...

Imagine walking into a shady dark alley alone at night when two beefed up guys with masks come and block your way. One of them eyes your gold watch, while the other is not taking his hand out of his sweatshirt pocket. He's also looking around to see if anyone's nearby. Now do you assume they're muggers?

Now imagine those same two people bitching about how they're always misunderstood and have no idea why everyone thinks they're muggers and actually very peaceful people. That does sound ridiculous right? In fact its not as ridiculous as a guy who comes into the thread asking for a loan, claiming its "only 10 bucks", that he can be trusted for sure, etc and ignoring the rough guidlines placed in the forums that are more or less red flags of a scammer. Now on top of that, he's also going the extra mile of making sure that there be no consequences of default.... no collateral to redeem, no identity to reveal, etc. The ideal loan is one where trust is not a factor, and you are doing nothing to cooperate and come towards that ideal.

In a forum infested with scammers, its only effecient to adopt a "scammer until proven honest" method of self regulation. And you are asking for an exception by being "offended". I think both you and the lender got extremely lucky this one time.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
rageofthesage

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:32:59 PM

If you're a scammer until proven otherwise then the whole system is broken. Imagine if everyone was guilty until proven innocent. Think about it. The whole lending section needs a big reformat if everyone is a fucking criminal for needing some help. This guy literally only needed 10 fucking bucks, and the fucking forum's military march on in to harass him. I don't really care (I'll never need a loan or have any use for this bs trust system), but for now as long as I'm here I will be calling these fucknuts out. The whole being superior and thinking you own a clubhouse shit is fucking over. If you can post and harass people then I'm doing no wrong by harassing you. See you fuckers around.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:45:49 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 11:24:06 PM by jonald_fyookball

Feel free to loan to whoever want, however much you want,
with whatever terms and conditions you want.  No one is stopping you.

Also, I suggest you research the "burden of proof" concept.  The burden
of proof rests on whoever makes an assertion.  That is why someone
is presumed innocent until proven guilty.  (the alleged crime is the assertion
in this case).  It is also why you do not trust strangers with their money
until they have proven their trustworthiness.  The implicit assertion
is "I am trustworthy" since the contextual history is that of many people
coming into forums scamming.

Hope that makes sense.

If not, to quote Satoshi:

"If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry."

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 11:18:34 PM

If you're a scammer until proven otherwise then the whole system is broken. Imagine if everyone was guilty until proven innocent. Think about it. The whole lending section needs a big reformat if everyone is a fucking criminal for needing some help. This guy literally only needed 10 fucking bucks, and the fucking forum's military march on in to harass him. I don't really care (I'll never need a loan or have any use for this bs trust system), but for now as long as I'm here I will be calling these fucknuts out. The whole being superior and thinking you own a clubhouse shit is fucking over. If you can post and harass people then I'm doing no wrong by harassing you. See you fuckers around.

You want to harass us?   Make some successful no collateral loans to newbies.  You could have started with this guy!  10 fucking bucks buddy!

There are 300,000 people in our clubhouse.  When someone barges in with a mask and demands valuable coins, we react.  Any organism would.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:53:32 PM

laughing so hard after reading this crap

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:16:13 PM

I think it true, yes, most scammer not bother to make video. But also not most ordinary honest people too. Undecided

Anominity highly important to many in Bitcoin, and a video of the self break that and hurt the privacy. It also bit embarrass to make video of self ask for $10 or $20 of the bitcoins. Many people also feeling shame for posting any video or picture of the self to forum because some people might make fun for having fat or being unattracting. It just not something most people in bitcoin want or willing to do...  Undecided
Hi,
Also you can ask everyone of your friend to make a video of him/her and pretend thats you. Not sure how this helps the security.
BR
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:39:49 PM

I think it true, yes, most scammer not bother to make video. But also not most ordinary honest people too. Undecided

Anominity highly important to many in Bitcoin, and a video of the self break that and hurt the privacy. It also bit embarrass to make video of self ask for $10 or $20 of the bitcoins. Many people also feeling shame for posting any video or picture of the self to forum because some people might make fun for having fat or being unattracting. It just not something most people in bitcoin want or willing to do...  Undecided
Hi,
Also you can ask everyone of your friend to make a video of him/her and pretend thats you. Not sure how this helps the security.
BR

yeah but most people wont.  try to convince YOUR friend to beg for $5 on youtube...see if they do it

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: