Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ApplianceStore] - Official Reports - Daily Updates - Important Information  (Read 25610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:01:14 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 12:27:18 AM by ABitInterested

Condensed Revenue Report For September 2nd, 2014

Everything still seems to be in slow motion from the holiday. Things in the shop have been a bit slow all around while we were doing some much needed re-organizing but looking good on that end. We were closed Monday so any eBay sales were added to today.

Note: You'll notice some numbers have changed, this will be explained in a future post.

Total Revenue - $658.95 (428.95 eBay and $230 appliances)

Daily Management Fee - $65.90

Units Issued Prior To Today's Cutoff (Noon CST) - 163,424 (see note)

Management Fee Per Unit - $0.0004 USD (.00000084 BTC @ $473.53 Per BTC)

Daily Yield - 0.069% (At .00122 Per Unit)

Units Issued And Active For Following Day (So Far) - Approximately 163,424

Units Remaining - 136,576 of 300,000 offered and 600,000 total.

These Payments Are Being Processed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:12:33 AM

Payments through 8-31 have been sent. Should be back to daily updates starting tomorrow.

Thanks

How do you make these dividend payment, once a week, every couple days or what?
Also, what insurance do we have you not disappearing with BTC gathered from your investors. Sorry for being so blunt but I always ask these things.

Try to hit once a day with a few days delay. Got off track for a bit but back on schedule as of now.

As for your second question I don't know of any good way to answer that. Most that are involved knew me from the other offer I had here since last year where I've been sending out payments every 2 weeks.

Thanks

Ok, thx. What is that other offer so I can have a look?

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:29:42 PM

Payments through 8-31 have been sent. Should be back to daily updates starting tomorrow.

Thanks

How do you make these dividend payment, once a week, every couple days or what?
Also, what insurance do we have you not disappearing with BTC gathered from your investors. Sorry for being so blunt but I always ask these things.

Try to hit once a day with a few days delay. Got off track for a bit but back on schedule as of now.

As for your second question I don't know of any good way to answer that. Most that are involved knew me from the other offer I had here since last year where I've been sending out payments every 2 weeks.

Thanks

Ok, thx. What is that other offer so I can have a look?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it is sold out.  It was for XXXProfit, which is an adult entertainment website.  I am sure you can search the forums and find the original thread about it.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
HowardF

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

I do Stuff, and stuff.....

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:43:32 PM

Any new updates to close out the week?

HowardF

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:30:33 PM

So these payments have been pending for 6 days now, and no updates since then.  Any news?

Condensed Revenue Report For September 2nd, 2014

Everything still seems to be in slow motion from the holiday. Things in the shop have been a bit slow all around while we were doing some much needed re-organizing but looking good on that end. We were closed Monday so any eBay sales were added to today.

Note: You'll notice some numbers have changed, this will be explained in a future post.

Total Revenue - $658.95 (428.95 eBay and $230 appliances)

Daily Management Fee - $65.90

Units Issued Prior To Today's Cutoff (Noon CST) - 163,424 (see note)

Management Fee Per Unit - $0.0004 USD (.00000084 BTC @ $473.53 Per BTC)

Daily Yield - 0.069% (At .00122 Per Unit)

Units Issued And Active For Following Day (So Far) - Approximately 163,424

Units Remaining - 136,576 of 300,000 offered and 600,000 total.

These Payments Are Being Processed

IPO Magic

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:09:59 PM

I'm a bit concerned that ABitInterested's account is compromised!   The account was logged in yesterday, but no daily updates for over a week Huh
Not like the trustworthy ABitInterested we all know and love.  Not at all.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:20:51 AM

He is probably just busy with the anon website he needed investors for... you know the one that was so unique it generated so much money he had to ask for investors...

Personally I found it sus he never really let anyone visit or if people needed parts he wasn't interested in selling to them.

But hey... I hope he does prove Mr Lambchop wrong. I'm sure he'll be back soon... Probs had to leave town on important business..
Perhaps he is hiring Kyle to be the next goatse... for those old enough to remember goatse =)

If you talk with him for a bit and have trust in the community he will show you the site... Also, original investors in his XXX site have already hit ROI and are in profit. I have talked extensively with him, and am satisfied in the details he has shared. You can buy his parts on the ebay store, he didn't sell to someone that lived in Australia (or some foreign place), which is understandable, shipping international is incredibly expensive and requires going to a physical post office.

Im reserving judgement for another week or two
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:29:06 PM

He is probably just busy with the anon website he needed investors for... you know the one that was so unique it generated so much money he had to ask for investors...

Personally I found it sus he never really let anyone visit or if people needed parts he wasn't interested in selling to them.

But hey... I hope he does prove Mr Lambchop wrong. I'm sure he'll be back soon... Probs had to leave town on important business..
Perhaps he is hiring Kyle to be the next goatse... for those old enough to remember goatse =)

If you talk with him for a bit and have trust in the community he will show you the site... Also, original investors in his XXX site have already hit ROI and are in profit. I have talked extensively with him, and am satisfied in the details he has shared. You can buy his parts on the ebay store, he didn't sell to someone that lived in Australia (or some foreign place), which is understandable, shipping international is incredibly expensive and requires going to a physical post office.

Im reserving judgement for another week or two

Yeah, in this same vein, I'm really not worried about this being a 'run with the money' scam; like you, I've seen the site - I learned that he was in the appliance business way back when we first began talking about the site. I have his real name and details about his business.

What I am concerned about is that he may just be spread too thin - It's fun and exciting to start a new IPO, but the newness wears off after a while. I didn't invest in ApplianceStore because XXXProfit provides as much fiat exposure to my BTC as I'm willing to take. It seemed that he was very excited, later, about diversifying the XXXProfit 'family' of ventures, but I really would simply prefer that there is just one focus.

I dislike the newfound connection with Klye as well; while it may be noble to try and help someone who clearly cannot help himself, I feel the increased attention there only detracts from the other ventures.

Overall, I know that investors (present company included) are tired of having to poke and prod to get status updates - I know that he's busy but that's part of the responsibility of having investors.
HowardF

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:40:14 PM

Yeah, in this same vein, I'm really not worried about this being a 'run with the money' scam; like you, I've seen the site - I learned that he was in the appliance business way back when we first began talking about the site. I have his real name and details about his business.

What I am concerned about is that he may just be spread too thin - It's fun and exciting to start a new IPO, but the newness wears off after a while. I didn't invest in ApplianceStore because XXXProfit provides as much fiat exposure to my BTC as I'm willing to take. It seemed that he was very excited, later, about diversifying the XXXProfit 'family' of ventures, but I really would simply prefer that there is just one focus.

I dislike the newfound connection with Klye as well; while it may be noble to try and help someone who clearly cannot help himself, I feel the increased attention there only detracts from the other ventures.

Overall, I know that investors (present company included) are tired of having to poke and prod to get status updates - I know that he's busy but that's part of the responsibility of having investors.

I'm a bit newer in my investment with him, so I don't have quite as much built up trust as you guys, but I have talked to him as well, and I'm not really concerned he's run off with the money.  Even if he did, I only invested a little to test the waters, so not a big loss for me.  However, like you, I think doing daily updates is a bit too much for him.  I'd really prefer he make a reasonable plan to update once a week, or bi-monthly, or something else reasonable, then stick to that plan so we don't have to sit around wondering when the next update really will happen, and getting nervous when he's more than 2 weeks late on that update.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:56:14 PM

Still not back Sad ?
Twentyseventy you seem like a good mate of his, you have seen the real site etc... ever get his details ??
Should not be hard to find him since he has the appliance store and people have the address right ??

Please confirm for the lol factor someone has  the address of his business ??

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:36:34 PM

Still not back Sad ?
Twentyseventy you seem like a good mate of his, you have seen the real site etc... ever get his details ??
Should not be hard to find him since he has the appliance store and people have the address right ??

Please confirm for the lol factor someone has  the address of his business ??

Sent him a message yesterday regarding XXXProfit Divs, awaiting a response - yes, I do know the business address as well-
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:11:00 PM

Still not back Sad ?

Please confirm for the lol factor someone has  the address of his business ??

Sent him a message yesterday regarding XXXProfit Divs, awaiting a response - yes, I do know the business address as well-

Just a thought: CALL him?
Many legit offline businesses have telephones nowadays, so probably worth a shot, no?  

Some people have phone relationships and some dont; it would be impolite to call him. XXXProfit is behind but not enough to justify that yet. Contrary to belief, he actually is a busy person with a lot going on in his life, as far as I can see. This doesn't justify such a relatively king absence but it does provide some perspective.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:40:47 PM

Still not back Sad ?

Please confirm for the lol factor someone has  the address of his business ??

Just a thought: CALL him?
Many legit offline businesses have telephones nowadays, so probably worth a shot, no?  

Some people have phone relationships and some dont; it would be impolite to call him. XXXProfit is behind but not enough to justify that yet. Contrary to belief, he actually is a busy person with a lot going on in his life, as far as I can see. This doesn't justify such a relatively king absence but it does provide some perspective.

"Phone relationships"?!  This isn't some chick you met and don't want to seem too eager by calling too soon.

This is purportedly a "Legit offline business."
Purportedly with employees.
And warehouses.
And an eBay store.
And a storefront.

But you don't want to appear "impolite" by calling.
After weeks of "daily updates" that didn't happen.  Because "a lot going on in life."

How is it you think he'll answer your polite PMs when the d00d hasn't even logged in since Last Active:   September 12?

Hmm?
This wasn't a PM, I have other methods of contacting him.

I don't need to justify myself to you lambchop, you're exhausting and I'm done with you.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:33:49 PM

I got an answer from him via email:

If I am not around I am working hard. Been doing 2 shifts in a row then passing out.

Sent from mobile

I think the guy is a workaholic. Though i really think it should be possible to spend 5 minutes to post something in here. I imagine he will get loads of emails and pms. It would be so easy to stop that.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
coindetective

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:14:42 PM

So, what s the verdict, does he pay or not?

HowardF

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:09:34 PM

So for anyone playing along at home, yes, he does pay.  Just got all the back payments I was due this morning.  A bit late, but no big deal as long as I get paid.

floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:27:08 PM

So for anyone playing along at home, yes, he does pay.  Just got all the back payments I was due this morning.  A bit late, but no big deal as long as I get paid.

just curious, were these backlogged payments from the beginning of September (the last time he posted), or were they from an even earlier time?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:20:57 PM

Hey everyone, let me clear a few things up.

Yes I am a workaholic. No this is not the reason for the delay in updates. I actually enjoy this part of business more than any of them.

Yes twentyseventy called to put a verbal foot up my ass and for that I thank him.

Yes I deleted several posts here. Mostly Lambchop and Satan trolling as they have done since the first time I posted here almost a year ago. You can find most of what they wrote quoted by others but the jist of it is "scam scam scam lol scam" which is what they have been harping about for 9+ months.

No I am not running off with your money. There is no good excuse for my absense but the reasons I haven't been around have been outlined here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367560.msg8997472#msg8997472

No I am not "involved" with KLYE in the way it seems to have been taken. The only way I am involved with him is that I offered to throw some units of some new projects to those he shafted. This is in the future, has nothing to do with the current XXXProfit site or this offer. I don't like the dude personally. Most of those involved with him are also involved with XXXProfit so it's just a bonus to those that supported me. We are not working on anything together and never will.

Also, I thought I sent the 9-2 payment but it appears that I have not. I apologize and will take care of that.

Further, I sent payments for 9-3 and 9-4. Enough funds had already cleared to also send payments for 9-5 and 9-6 and more is in transfer via Coinbase as we speak. For some reason the 9-4 payment has not confirmed and has my balance tied up as change. I made the transaction fee .00011 as I always do but for some reason this one just hasn't gone. It does say "low priority" when I check the hash but I've never had an issue before. What is the recommended fee for payments to multiple parties or is this just some fluke?

I have to go through a pile of invoices and figure out the dates after 9-6 but the totals for 9-2 to 9-6 are as follows.

9-2 .00000084 per unit. Thought this was sent but seems I missed it.

9-3 - $510.19 - .00000146 per unit. SENT

9-4 - $655.32 - .00000187 per unit. SENT BUT UNCONFIRMED

9-5 - $463.50 - .00000132 per unit. HELD UP IN CHANGE FROM UNCONFRIMED TRANSACTION

9-6 - $708.83 - .00000203 per unit. HELD UP IN CHANGE FROM UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION

9-7 through today - Will post details Sunday or Monday.

I would dig through everything tonight but I have had no sleep for about 40 hours and this is the first day in two weeks that nobody will be working overnight so I am going to catch some zzzzzzzz's.

I do apologize for the delay, my asshat behavior and anything else.

On that note, things are actually going really well all things considered.

I also got invited to Circle late last week so hopefully by Monday instant transfers are a thing I can do which will be awesome.

Cheers
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:54:06 PM

Good to know you're back, and sorry about the health situation. Also, I believe that you may have incorrectly sent a div to me? It was sent in the one transaction from 9-4 that is still pending (the .37 BTC) one. I can PM you the address if you want.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:01:48 AM

Good to know you're back, and sorry about the health situation. Also, I believe that you may have incorrectly sent a div to me? It was sent in the one transaction from 9-4 that is still pending (the .37 BTC) one. I can PM you the address if you want.

I'm so sleep deprived I couldn't find it if I tried. If you want to PM me the info I'll look into it when I am awake.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: