Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 08:37:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 37865 times)
ShadowEra

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:24:58 AM

This thread on bitcointalk is mentioned several times in the first token announcement thread on the game forums, for example:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?39069-Shadow-Tokens&p=601449&highlight=bitcointalk#post601449

You knew that already @shadowtoken because last time you said "people on the forums don't know about this thread" I made a point to link to here, remember? So what is a "complete lie" hmmm?

But to repeat, the game forums and new Shadow Era team are the source of information about the game, not here and not even from me anymore.

You're right, my sister and her husband were employed fulltime by Wulven a few years ago but no longer. Your point is? Shadow Era is now owned by token holders and run by the board of directors, trying to say otherwise is ridiculous. If you have reason to doubt this, you can take it up with the board of directors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowtoken

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:20:57 AM

This thread on bitcointalk is mentioned several times in the first token announcement thread on the game forums, for example:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?39069-Shadow-Tokens&p=601449&highlight=bitcointalk#post601449

You knew that already @shadowtoken because last time you said "people on the forums don't know about this thread" I made a point to link to here, remember? So what is a "complete lie" hmmm?

But to repeat, the game forums and new Shadow Era team are the source of information about the game, not here and not even from me anymore.

You're right, my sister and her husband were employed fulltime by Wulven a few years ago but no longer. Your point is? Shadow Era is now owned by token holders and run by the board of directors, trying to say otherwise is ridiculous. If you have reason to doubt this, you can take it up with the board of directors.

You are absolutely dishonest.

1) You made this post AFTER i called you out on this here, for hiding this thread from the players. A FULL WEEK after you made this thread. Not even Gondorian knew about it.

2) The post completely went under, basically no one noticed it. That's the thing that really matters.

My point is that you have no "Shadow era team", you have 0 employees. And the bunch of forum users that you call "board of directors" is a joke, as they really do not care. Apart from Gondorian, a complete loser in a midlife crisis (that you are no small part of).

Shadow era is NOT owned by token holders. You are still the only one who controls it. There is no voting, profit share, hiring or company whatsoever.

You continue to lie here to keep a straight face. And you can shrug it off, as people here really don´t care about anything. Players don´t know what's going on here. And you have chosen this anonymous cryptocurrency specifically to dodge legal action. Just like the Kickstarter.
torrentco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:23:57 AM

i spent 2 weeks of my time on this coins signature campaign and got 1800 coins which is barely 100 usd at the moment damn.
not selling at this price of course.100 usd or 0 usd not much different.
there are still a lot of  people playing this game i dont thin so but maybe someday...

ShadowEra

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:59:54 AM

This is why it's pointless to argue with trolls... First you call it a "complete lie", then when I easily provide the proof you continue to argue about it and now use the term "absolutely dishonest". LOL

1) This thread is not hidden. When you first claimed it was hidden, I made it a point to link to it on the game forums. You knew this. The discussion about the tokens was already happening on there so why would I originally think to link to the announcement thread here, until you complained about it? What is dishonest about that? Do you still call it a "complete lie"?

2) It's not my fault that nobody listens to the rants of a troll. No one noticed YOU, which is really your issue here. The Shadow Era forums are obviously the main source for discussion about the game, not here. Everybody that knows anything about the game can instantly see your pathetic attempts to trash it, and click ignore on you.

Ok, but sure, you got me. There is no Shadow Era team. I just wave my magic wand and code gets developed, cards get made, updates happen, support requests answered. Sure, buddy. Whatever you say.

shadowtoken

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:58:15 PM

This is why it's pointless to argue with trolls... First you call it a "complete lie", then when I easily provide the proof you continue to argue about it and now use the term "absolutely dishonest". LOL

1) This thread is not hidden. When you first claimed it was hidden, I made it a point to link to it on the game forums. You knew this. The discussion about the tokens was already happening on there so why would I originally think to link to the announcement thread here, until you complained about it? What is dishonest about that? Do you still call it a "complete lie"?

2) It's not my fault that nobody listens to the rants of a troll. No one noticed YOU, which is really your issue here. The Shadow Era forums are obviously the main source for discussion about the game, not here. Everybody that knows anything about the game can instantly see your pathetic attempts to trash it, and click ignore on you.

Ok, but sure, you got me. There is no Shadow Era team. I just wave my magic wand and code gets developed, cards get made, updates happen, support requests answered. Sure, buddy. Whatever you say.

You know you are not fooling me, just the people here. Trying so hard to keep a straight face.

You know EXACTLY that THIS thread has gone unnoticed by the users of the shadowera.com forum. They would have loved to get some tokens by the bounty campaign, but you made sure they wouldn't know about it. You knew they wouldn´t have lied for you like the completely random people here who know NOTHING about you or shadow era and who parroted your made up numbers.

Nobody listens to me? You wish. You are under investigation by the CRA because of me. I make a lot of people aware of your past and present scams in various places.

And don't act like it's just me. Lots of people call you out on your bs. Do you read the comments on the shadow era facebook page? You are a joke.

There is no Shadow era team. Funny how you don´t even say the name wulven anymore ("wulven game studios" for anyone who wants to research about it).

You have no company or employees since 5 years. Not even Gondorian. He is a "contractor" as he calls himself. A forum user. Other forum users have designed and even coded the cards since the first set. Gondorian did most of the bug fixes and the abysmal single player content.

Why else would you do this? You are cashing in on a dead game. The game is stuck in 2011. No other ccg looks worse.

Support? What support? You had to outsource Support several times because your sister wouldn´t do it anymore. Always a catastrophe and now Gondorians job. Who is scrambling, quit his job, and begs for unpaid volunteers to do work because he can´t even hire someone.
kosaet

Activity: 756

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:00:46 PM

Is this game still alive?

No responses or development updates from teams..
fingers crossed

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

ShadowEra

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Please see http://www.shadowera.com/forumdisplay.php?9-Announcements for updates or the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ShadowEraCommunity/

Yes there have been plenty of updates, changes to rated match scoring and leaderboards, single player campaign updates, World Championships announcement, etc etc.

Another game client update is being submitted today.

shadowtoken

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:19:56 AM

Please see http://www.shadowera.com/forumdisplay.php?9-Announcements for updates or the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ShadowEraCommunity/

Yes there have been plenty of updates, changes to rated match scoring and leaderboards, single player campaign updates, World Championships announcement, etc etc.

Another game client update is being submitted today.

Plenty of updates? Where?

A slightly different, server side calculation of the score. (just for you kyle: SE-251)
A few more text strings and bug fixes for the buggy campaign.

"World championship" is not an update.

A few days worth of work in 2 months made by a single person. Guess that's it for the next 2 months!

(Yes, let's not forget the starter bundle in the shop).
davide72

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

It is look almost dead this coin and project , at this point i think dev just wanted to scam some users , otherwise was not reason the price dropped so much

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
wz2016

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:00:49 PM

@shadowera  good to see you still here  Grin

any update for new exchange ,get on steam  or Promotions ?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.