Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now leave me alone just a moment...  (Read 2479 times)
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 02:08:31 AM

cause i need to relax after all that BIP-ish stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAlhVOZ8qQ

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 06:24:41 AM

Your video afforded me to find this one, of which I've just viewed for the very first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0EeKhBqumM

(don't freak out by its title--you'll be into in after only a few seconds)

~Bruno~
DoubleIcaras

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Kill me~

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 06:47:24 AM

I love those kind of videos *_*

Help support Bitcoin awareness in London! Donate to it here: 1F6MCoBMwmfpT5fruvCUjirFEybhLe5c1C
Or get involved here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58539.0
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 07:11:39 AM

Your video afforded me to find this one, of which I've just viewed for the very first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0EeKhBqumM

~Bruno~

great find, i always believed in this stuff and now they proved it

@DoubleIcaras it relaxes your DNA  Cheesy

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 07:33:36 AM

~Bruno~

great find, i always believed in this stuff and now they proved it

@DoubleIcaras it relaxes your DNA  Cheesy

I'm ready to call it a night, and still can't get that video out of my head.

Let's do a thought experiment. Let's say I take a trip to China. I pull out one strand of my hair and hide it in some building. Doesn't matter where. I come back home. Two weeks later I'm upset. Does the DNA in that hair strand react to my current emotion?

Another experiment. I place my DNA sample in a vacuum along with a stranger's DNA sample. How do the samples interact with each other and, moreover, will I get some kind of vibe from that person of which I've never met and vice versa?

Or how about I go to a restaurant and eat some food and there was a tiny piece of DNA on it from the food preparer. That person's DNA in now inside of me. Am I now part Mexican?

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 07:41:56 AM

lol sometimes you think too much Phinnaeus, think we are one but we don't know it yet, probably we come from a few "experiments" seeded over the globe, meh. They say people like you and me that have blue eyes are a genetic error too. You are my favorite in this part of the web anyways.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 04:36:40 PM

lol sometimes you think too much Phinnaeus, think we are one but we don't know it yet, probably we come from a few "experiments" seeded over the globe, meh. They say people like you and me that have blue eyes are a genetic error too. You are my favorite in this part of the web anyways.

I was wondering how I became pregnant.

(just call me Mr. Twunk-too-Much)
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 06:41:56 PM

heh  Cheesy
i just remembered, do you still have some bitcoin leather wallets around ? need to renew mine and thinking doing something custom for my android phone too.

RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 07:05:01 PM

i just remembered, do you still have some bitcoin leather wallets around ? need to renew mine and thinking doing something custom for my android phone too.

I liked your rack/kitten picture better...
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2012, 07:52:54 PM

meh, me too but putting up my ugly face in there helps business

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2012, 03:54:22 AM

meh, me too but putting up my ugly face in there helps business

Same reason I'm now using my ugly mug--to bring awareness to... Now what the hell am I bringing awareness to?

heh  Cheesy

Basically, they're all custom orders. Martin is ready to do one for Chicago Cabbie, of which I've paid for out of my own pocket. At the moment, he has one kit left before reordering more.

I thinks he's been doing some custom phone covers lately. I will have to double check, but even if he hasn't, I'll can honestly state that he can do it. He's tooled several custom Laptop cases.

~Bruno~
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2012, 12:54:45 PM

heh  Cheesy

Basically, they're all custom orders. Martin is ready to do one for Chicago Cabbie, of which I've paid for out of my own pocket. At the moment, he has one kit left before reordering more.

I thinks he's been doing some custom phone covers lately. I will have to double check, but even if he hasn't, I'll can honestly state that he can do it. He's tooled several custom Laptop cases.

~Bruno~

nice touch the custom laptop cases  Smiley
any chance you know what the shipping to spain could cost ? i'm used to paying the weight of the package as if it where made of gold already. Small example, a Casascius coin cost 7-8$, add shipping 25-30$ and you're golden.

TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 03:35:30 AM

Leaving you alone.

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 03:38:07 AM

Leaving you alone.

thanks dude i will repay you the favor some day  Smiley

dayfall

Activity: 312

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 04:15:12 AM

The video turned me off after 0:50. 

Great.. now I am depressed.  Why do smart people need to believe in pseudoscience?
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 11:41:03 AM

The video turned me off after 0:50. 

Great.. now I am depressed.  Why do smart people need to believe in pseudoscience?

i don't really get your question. I had the same feeling and i think it was the first song being a bit unrelated and a turnoff but it gets better along the way Smiley

dayfall

Activity: 312

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 06:24:23 PM

i don't really get your question. I had the same feeling and i think it was the first song being a bit unrelated and a turnoff but it gets better along the way Smiley

What does the music have to do with anything?  Ok, I watched more of the video, and I don't believe it.  Reproduce the experiments and prove me wrong.  Where is the data for the original experiments?  And why DNA molecules?

Sorry, the Law of Attraction is bogus.
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 09:42:46 PM

What does the music have to do with anything?  Ok, I watched more of the video, and I don't believe it.  Reproduce the experiments and prove me wrong.  Where is the data for the original experiments?  And why DNA molecules?

Grin you're funny, i needed a goo laugh man. It's not a real living organism just developers writing code. More than 20 years of GNU compiler colletion (gcc) development are crammed into that video and the data is from their git repository https://github.com/mirrors/gcc

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2012, 01:51:48 PM

Grin you're funny, i needed a goo laugh man. It's not a real living organism just developers writing code. More than 20 years of GNU compiler colletion (gcc) development are crammed into that video and the data is from their git repository https://github.com/mirrors/gcc

He meant the vid Bruno linked to, in typical dry humour. It's bullshit from a scammer alleged scammer named 'Dr.' Gregg Braden. He writes books mixing metaphysics and quantum-physicky sounding words and people just believe. And pay! At least my colon-cleanser and my naturopath believe it. Me, I don't get sucked in by all that woo-woo crap.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2012, 02:15:10 PM

He meant the vid Bruno linked to, in typical dry humour. It's bullshit from a scammer alleged scammer named 'Dr.' Gregg Braden. He writes books mixing metaphysics and quantum-physicky sounding words and people just believe. And pay! At least my colon-cleanser and my naturopath believe it. Me, I don't get sucked in by all that woo-woo crap.

aah, now i get it, meh sucks not being a native english speaker

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: