Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I nominate Phinnaeus Gage to TBF memebers vetting committee  (Read 2092 times)
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:58:01 PM

Wow, there's a lot of hatred in these forums......

Well, anyways I would also like to nominate Chuck Norris to be the face of Bitcoin.

Anyone else agrees with me?  Tongue

Seconded. No government on Earth would have the balls to mess with bitcoin ever again.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:05:27 PM

Phinnaeus Gage AKA Bruno should be picked up by TBF to do all vetting for all potential directors on the board.

I'm not kidding about this, we need someone who can dig like a tick and see if there is anything that would reflect badly on Bitcoin and all cryptos from board members.

Have you ever considered starting a career as a stand-up comedian?

Dude, not only have I considered it (...)

I was quoting TheMage (unless he's one of your alts). Roll Eyes

He's not, and I did take notice that you weren't quoting me at the time, but after the fact, opting to not change the text to reflect sure.

I was seeing double then, and seeing triple down, still not finish with that epic thread I'm penning.

Apologies for placing any doubt in yours, or anybody's mind with said post, for I've honestly declared all my alts on this forum.

Later, bud.
TheMage (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:57:43 AM

Phinnaeus Gage AKA Bruno should be picked up by TBF to do all vetting for all potential directors on the board.

I'm not kidding about this, we need someone who can dig like a tick and see if there is anything that would reflect badly on Bitcoin and all cryptos from board members.

Have you ever considered starting a career as a stand-up comedian?

It takes a certainly intellectually sharp individual, unfortunately im slightly on the mentally challenged side to do this.

And no, im not one of his alts. You can check out my sig for my LTC profile.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:07:47 AM

Of course with that said, Gavin may be the only one left  Roll Eyes.
You are setting yourself up to be disappointed, IMHO.
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 08:18:01 AM

Paying $25 membership dues from you and I is great, but no so great for those wanting to use the TBF to advance some agenda, sans a $100K USD Platinum Membership paid one day prior to the erection. Feel fucked yet!

This rumor is false (you could have asked me, you know...I did send out all the ballots).  No one joined the last day, although a few did join a few days before the deadline.

Quoting, while I try to figure out this post.

What was unclear? Send me a PM and I'll send you my phone # and I can answer any questions.

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 08:21:41 AM

You mean that racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic goat-fucking, thinks-his-shit-doesn't-stink guy? Somebody should vet his fucking ass to see who the fuck is paying him to destroy so many lives. I don't believe for one fucking minute that he really did have 1000 bitcoins stolen by whatever that site is called. He's the cancer around here, marc my words.

I apologize for the cussing, but I honestly can't stand the prick.

New around here? You don't know the detective very well. Perhaps you mistake his humor?

Don't forget, we are all real people. Real people you could grab a bite to eat with or chat on the phone to. Do you normally slander acquaintances in real life, or just on the internet?

Slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
I wonder who is slandering whom?

It's worst than you think! The guy slandering me, AL, was really me, one of my known alts on this forum, of which the others have all been declared, with none cloaked.

I didn't want the ruse to go too long, hence ending it now, showing that nobody's doing any vetting on these characters but me, and of late, now a handful of others, of which I desire to thank.

There is some amazing shady shit going on behind the scenes, and some right in front of our noses, yet blind to see it. A simple checking of the post history of AL would have alerted anybody that that user account belongs to me.

Thanks to those who came to my defense.

Apologies to those who may have found it cruel.

~Bruno Kucinskas
~Al the Alpaca

Lesson appreciated. I didn't vet.

Glad there isn't some jerk hassling you!

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: