Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (sold)  (Read 1709 times)
AndrewK (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:29:21 AM

Located in North Carolina... Think these are sold to xero though... I'll post back if it falls through.

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
gamefixer

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:01:08 PM

also interested in the lot.... If the deal falls through.
gamefixer

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:20:43 PM

Well, SOB.

Looks like I was scammed....

AndrewK is the author of this thread. I posted in this thread being interested in the 20x grids if the deal fell through with XerO. I received a PM shortly after from Andrew.K (wasn't paying attention). Based on the real AndrewK's trust I went ahead and sent BTC.

Andrew.K got me for 1.7BTC. CRAP!

Gota pay better attention to the details. Lesson learned.
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:26:40 PM

Here is some good news in a week or two when I return home I will be selling my 50 Gridseeds because we are relocating shortly and I have no room for them. I will also be selling the power cables, Usb cables, USB hubs, etc and my price will be $60 a unit for someone who wants a turn key operation.

And I will escrow if you like but you have to be in the U.S.

gamefixer

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:31:24 PM

Here is some good news in a week or two when I return home I will be selling my 50 Gridseeds because we are relocating shortly and I have no room for them. I will also be selling the power cables, Usb cables, USB hubs, etc and my price will be $60 a unit for someone who wants a turn key operation.

Put me down for 20x and reach out to me when your ready... I'm in the US and agree with using escrow.
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:53:46 PM

Put me down for 20x and reach out to me when your ready... I'm in the US and agree with using escrow.

Will do
acckiller

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:36:20 PM

I sent him a message the other day about them where he was located and I told him where I was located and he told me he was in the same area I was in and I told him I just wanted 3 of the he said he would sell me 3 of the for 50$ each I told him if he could meet me somewhere I would pay him cash for the and he wanted bit coins I reply to his message and never got nothing back from him hope u did not get scammed 
gamefixer

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:40:35 PM

I sent him a message the other day about them where he was located and I told him where I was located and he told me he was in the same area I was in and I told him I just wanted 3 of the he said he would sell me 3 of the for 50$ each I told him if he could meet me somewhere I would pay him cash for the and he wanted bit coins I reply to his message and never got nothing back from him hope u did not get scammed 

Theres no doubt in my mind that I got scammed. Its the price one pays for not paying attention to the details. When I logged into my messages this morning the first the I saw was the "." in the guys name. I knew it wasnt there in the real AndrewK's name but for some damn reason I didnt catch it until just then.

Cant do shit about it now.  Undecided
AndrewK (OP)

Activity: 819

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:09:30 PM

That sucks man,

I've had several similar situations happen but luckily I've always realized before I sent money.

Acc... Sorry for not getting back to you but I sold these to Xero...

Thanks everyone for your interest,
Andrew

Well, SOB.

Looks like I was scammed....

AndrewK is the author of this thread. I posted in this thread being interested in the 20x grids if the deal fell through with XerO. I received a PM shortly after from Andrew.K (wasn't paying attention). Based on the real AndrewK's trust I went ahead and sent BTC.

Andrew.K got me for 1.7BTC. CRAP!

Gota pay better attention to the details. Lesson learned.

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
gamefixer

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:14:14 PM

Yeah, pretty stupid for sure.

Whatever, I'm a firm believer in what comes around goes around. I'm sure your impersonator will be met by a huge purple crayon at some point in his miserable life.

That sucks man,

I've had several similar situations happen but luckily I've always realized before I sent money.

Acc... Sorry for not getting back to you but I sold these to Xero...

Thanks everyone for your interest,
Andrew
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: