Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need few BTC, can pay with PayPal  (Read 782 times)
UpsyDaisy (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:19:07 AM

(I am not sure if this post is allowed here but i am willing to try my luck)

I want to have few BTC in my wallet, just to have the feeling of it and make few transactions.
I could not find any option to get few BTC in my country, the minimal transaction is limited to $100 and requires bank transfer.
If someone is willing to help, please send 1-2 BTC to this address. I will then send $6.5 per BTC to his paypal address (please PM me or send it with the transaction).

If you want further details about myself (to see that i am real person and not a fraud) just PM me and i will be glad to tell some more about myself.

Thank you all!

1FqusUhtQWrxW6mUBRF25tpsNBKpjb4qRx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:20:31 AM

(I am not sure if this post is allowed here but i am willing to try my luck)

I want to have few BTC in my wallet, just to have the feeling of it and make few transactions.
I could not find any option to get few BTC in my country, the minimal transaction is limited to $100 and requires bank transfer.
If someone is willing to help, please send 1-2 BTC to this address. I will then send $6.5 per BTC to his paypal address (please PM me or send it with the transaction).

If you want further details about myself (to see that i am real person and not a fraud) just PM me and i will be glad to tell some more about myself.

Thank you all!

1FqusUhtQWrxW6mUBRF25tpsNBKpjb4qRx

What country are you located?

UpsyDaisy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:26:50 AM

I PM'd you, hope you understand that i prefer not to publish my details online.

Thank You!
P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 08:59:48 AM

You have a website called "buy bitcoin" featured in your sig,  but...
 you cant buy bitcoins?
 Huh

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 09:03:24 AM

you cant buy bitcoins?
 Huh

Seems odd, doesn't it?

UpsyDaisy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 09:10:04 AM

you cant buy bitcoins?
 Huh

Well, yes. When i have found how hard it is to buy bitcoins, i thought i'll do something about it.
So for now i only have a domain name, soon i will have some content in it and later on, if it catches in search engines (and it will), i will find the way to sell bitcoins.

You know, the greatest invents came from people who were strive for a solution after they faced a problem.

UpsyDaisy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 09:12:26 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2012, 10:29:53 AM by UpsyDaisy

You have a website called "buy bitcoin" featured in your sig,  but...
 you cant buy bitcoins?
 Huh

Seems odd, doesn't it?

Mathtew,

Thank you for the will to help.
As i wrote, i am thinking about a bitcoin business and thats why it is in my signature.

Edited: removed some private information of Matthew N. Wright
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 09:27:59 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2012, 10:14:39 AM by Matthew N. Wright

You have a website called "buy bitcoin" featured in your sig,  but...
 you cant buy bitcoins?
 Huh

Seems odd, doesn't it?

Mathtew,

Thank you for the will to help.
As i wrote, i am thinking about a bitcoin business and thats why it is in my signature.

As for your offer, i think that 0.092 BTC for $2.7 is kind of a bad deal. You should re-check your agreement with the local cell phone operators.

Unfortunately, I am not in charge of the Telecomm providers for ******removed per request of OP****** so my suggestion for using DialCoin was just in case you needed it in a hurry. I don't set the rates for DialCoin, the Telecomm providers do  Undecided

terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 09:52:43 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2012, 07:09:44 PM by theymos

Unfortunately, I am not in charge of the Telecomm providers for ******removed per request of OP****** so my suggestion for using DialCoin was just in case you needed it in a hurry. I don't set the rates for DialCoin, the Telecomm providers do  Undecided
What about your margins?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
January 29, 2012, 10:10:53 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2012, 07:09:49 PM by theymos

Unfortunately, I am not in charge of the Telecomm providers for ******removed per request of OP****** so my suggestion for using DialCoin was just in case you needed it in a hurry. I don't set the rates for DialCoin, the Telecomm providers do  Undecided
What about your margins?

Our margins are barely enough to bother running the service. We already know that SMS providers rape you in fees and some countries more than others. We're moving in February to allow landline charging and other payment options related to mobile phones to open up more opportunities,

Nevertheless, it's a service we provide and it's been doing pretty well so far and we hope to make it even better.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: